All Comments on 'An Undeniable Passion Ch. 22'

by opels

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
As...

always i hate when the chapter ends and can't wait to read on, this story has won my heart and my vote...wonderfully well written...great story line...love,passion...betrayal...its got it all. i look forward to reading on, this story could go for a long while but i do hope "some" things happen soon. i would have liked for her to see Thomas's mean spiteful sexual side however, a possible try on his part in a later story of force? hmmm...yes a interesting concept. Keep up the great work and hope to read you soon ...very soon. respectfully a fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The best chapter yet!

Finally, more steamy romance between V and Drake! This was the most captivating chapter and very well written. I believe this book should be published in paper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WONDERFUL!

I to would have to agree that this is the best work On this story yet. BRAVO! The story line of this work is truly fantastic and im enjoying it immensely. Cannot wait for the next installment. Please dont leave us hanging for too long! ~Sparkles~

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG!!

YES YES YES!!! You have done it again, you've got me hooked to the end. YES YES YESSSSSS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's getting painful

how much more can I bear? The house is on fire, the inferno is raging... and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. Opels you are a fantastic story teller and have me so hooked! Where on earth are you going with this story? I am looking forward to finding out :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Most Intelligent

By far this is the best I have ever read on Literotica. I must congratulate you Opels for being the most intelligent and most sensual. The story is so real that it real touches the deepest of human emotions. For all the people who have NOT read this story, I tell them that they are missing MUCH. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfecto!!

Beautifully written! I was hooked from the start! :D I stumbled across Chapter 20, and since then, I've gone back and read them all ^_^; You have talent, it's a great story, not too much of anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
best writer? OF COURSE

I highly admire your stories more than any other writer on Literotica. You write with wit, poise, and creativism. I am looking forward to more from you.

hisspritehisspriteover 18 years ago
PLEASE!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue soon!! I can't wait to read what happens next! Love it, keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

i am glad that Virginia no longer wants to marry Thomas. i did not like him much and i was glad to see him out of the picture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous