All Comments on 'An Unexpected Culmination'

by pregrluvr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More?

A solid start.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 7 years ago
Hmm, Yesss.

That was dirty. Dirty and disgusting. A dirty big brother and disgusting little sister.

Naturally, I loved every word.

The story needs to be longer however, and have a little more innocent/dirty character development.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Excellent

great start to a hot story, please keep going

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Excellent..was she a virgin?

She said she gave a blow job twice. Did she fuck the boy friend?

Hot story. Wish you had more build up.

Get my poster down Oh and while you are here you might fuck me and make me pregnant.

Need more talk and foreplay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
no

When you go from " I've only done this twice".. to " I hope you made me pregnant" turned your story from interesting to just another too quick just like the rest porn story. Pity as your story had potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Give us more

There has to be loads more of this nasty to the bone story of these two lovebirds, quick and dirty just the way I like it! Gotta know when the kid comes by and just how will the rest of the family take all that.

5* with expectance for more real soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very sexy

Give Joe a bit of chest hair for his deliciously masculine chest!

I am three years older than my sister and we have always gotten along well. She graduated from high school and was about to start college; I was finishing my junior year, but home for the summer. I played football in high school and lifted weights on occasion, so I was in fairly good shape -- muscular, good abs and biceps, strong legs. She had seen me plenty of times in swimming trunks and coming from the shower with a towel around my waist. She commented on the soft hair growing between my pecs and across my upper chest that began coming in when I was a senior in high school. Sometimes she teased me and once or twice even traced her finger through the hair and touched the treasure trail. I told her she was getting my excited. Eventually, she took the aggressive way and ripped my towel from me to find a semi-hard cock staring back at her. We went into my room, where she gave me what I said was the best blow job I'd ever had. We have enjoyed a sexual relationship for several weeks now, fucking and sucking whenever we can, and I wonder what will happen when we both head back to school. My folks insisted she apply to the same college I attend, and she was accepted. I think we'll have a very interesting school year.

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Slow down, its too rushed ...

It all seems like nothing for 3 years then next your banging one out with your sister who then wants your babies and wife !, theres no real time building it up from...

Im sorry only 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous