All Comments on 'An Unexpected Encounter'

by fabfables

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 14 years ago
An unexpected twist....

Who knew?!? Very sexy post. It certainly got me arroused! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely

100!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Loved It

I'm glad the husband dind't get too sensitive and become the wimp. I'm glad the wife didn't turn into the evil bitch who cucks her hubby.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 14 years ago
Forget all else...

I think it's a great story with a different twist. Damn, if we all liked (and didn't like) the same things, it sure would be a boring world. Thanks for your efforts and please write again.

fabfablesfabfablesover 14 years agoAuthor
Enough people!

As a newbie here I've just realised I can moderate comments so I'm going to from now on. I'll leave most of what is up already, but from now on comments from those sad people who get their jollies from trawling through sites like this so they can be disgusted will be deleted. Any comment directed at the author or making links between the story content and the character of the author will be deleted.

If you don't like the story because you think it is badly written, say why and point to cases and I will try to do better next time.

If there are typos, grammatical errors or other mistakes let me know and again I will try to do better next time.

After this message from your sponsor we return you to the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
RE:

Homosexual:a & n (Person) having sexual attraction to the same sex. This is a quote that spells out the meaning of the word Homosexual, the word Bi-sexual has a similar definition, except that it states the person has sex with both persons. In this story the husband is GAY not Bi-sexual. If the writer wishes to have comments that are based on the story then put the story in the correct section which is the GAY section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what do you expect ?

you write about a woman who with not even the hint of guilt fucks other guys and you think that will give me good comments? no background about the couple nothing. you seem not to have heard about aids , hepatitis (health reasons) nor the commen sence that swinging or what ever needs to to be ok with. your a dreamer.

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaover 14 years ago
really enjoyed this

I have some writerly qualms about the dialogue, which doesn't always sound conversational. But that's my only quibble; I like the man's reactions, and his honesty with himself. I *really* like the woman's forthrightness, and her rapacity.

You've broken with stereotype, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Thing

I really don't like is the fact she did this behind your back and did not care how you would react. She either assumed you would be o.k. with it or if not tough shit. I don't care what else happens, that would be unexceptable to most husbands or wives, even her lover, who you describe more than your wife, is aware of how a husband would react, yet your husband doesn't. Why, what makes this huge lifestyle change so easy for him to swallow, no pun intended, and her so sure he would. 99% of marriages would be over or in serious trouble, yet he just sails along. You need a lot more background or some serious insight into husband and wife and their so called partnership to make this belivable. He seems very very weak, not in control and not belivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Need a warning

I'm not knocking the story. Its not badly written. That said I think it only fair for an author to warn the reader if there is going to be bisexual content in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
poor baby

Since the author relishes the fact that if he doesn't like a comment, that he can delete it, can the reader have the same privilege, to delete a story if we don't like it? The story starts out reasonably all right, although a very commonly used theme, but to jump so quickly to cuckoldry and bisexuality was too much for me.

fabfablesfabfablesover 14 years agoAuthor
Further nonsense it seems

As I've already said, comments directed at the story are fine by me. If your grasp of English isn't good enough to understand that then perhaps you should go elsewhere.

'Criticism' that assumes I am like or actually am one of the characters is a waste of good electrons and may be be deleted.

To the commenter who said more warning of bisexuality should have been given, accepted, that should probably have been a tag. However I'm not sure how many people find stories by tags. That is certainly beyond some of the knuckle-draggers whose comments have been deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
O.K. then,though you'll....

....no doubt delete this too,since your statement re expurgations reminds me of the letter I got from customs telling me they had confiscated my imported script for my own protection!The story has such little set-up as to serve as little more than a synopsis.It is so reminiscent of so many other stories I'll bet there are two or three on this very site which would serve as prerequisite to a plagiarism charge. You are able to write legibly and with better than average grammatical expugnation so why not put some effort into developing a complete story?-Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story

very nice story, though the sex scene is a bit fast and I wish you would have made Simon dominate the husband a little bit more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Puke

Slut wife, gay husband, hung stud, shake well and you have another story that belongs in gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One Star

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Why wasn't this under Gay listings ? No pun intended, but this story sucked . 2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous