An Unexpected Kiss Under The Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel!" I commanded.

He knelt.

My warm cock brushed his lips, "Open your mouth wide, fucking slut!"

He began swirling his tongue around the thick head of my erect cock.

"Suck my cock!"

My cock head slid past his lips and into his mouth as I guided his head back and forth.

"Suck my cock, Cocksucker! Take it all!" I ordered as my cock slid in and out. "Ohhhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS," I moaned.

"Come on, suck it hard!" I ordered him. He took a deep breath and took it down his throat. I held his head tight against me for a few seconds, and then slowly I pushed him back. He took his mouth off me slowly and I looked down to see his eyes tearing up and a string of saliva from the tip of my cock to his lower lip. "Damn Bitch! You took it all! That was so hot! Get up!"

He grabbed my waist to get me close to him and kissed me slowly. We looked into each others eyes deeply as we grabbed each other's asses and grinded our cocks together, rubbing them back and forward.

"Oh baby," I moaned as I ran my lips over his face to reach his ear. I whispered, "Look how hard our throbbing cocks are Papi." Then I kissed and nibbled on his neck and turned him around. My mouth kissed his shoulders and back, and my hips pushed against his rear again. I rubbed my hard cock up and down his ass crack for a few seconds, and then I slapped his right ass cheek.

Whack!

"Let's have another shot slut. I want you to be ready for me."

He poured another shot for us while I took out his outfit from my traveling bag. "Look slut. You're going to be my French maid lil whore tonight".

He smiled saying, "that's a hot outfit you got there for me D' Von! I like it!"

We drank our shots and I told him I was going to help him get dressed up. First I put a black and white male groom thong on him and then over it a black panty with white lace in the back. Over that I put black and white fishnet stockings and high stripper heels on his feet. Finally I put on a French maid outfit with sleeves. I made him walk around the room to see my lil slut.

At one point someone knocked on the door and I ordered him to hide in the bathroom. I walked behind him and grabbed his ass. He stopped walking so that I would get closer and he reached back and grabbed a handful of my crotch, giving me a little squeeze. I kissed and nibbled on his neck and then smacked his ass, "Whack". He went to the bathroom while I opened the door to get towels from the front desk employee. I grabbed the towels, locked the door, and opened my make up case ordering my lil slut to come out and sit in the chair next to the table.

I went to the bathroom to fix up my make up and brush my teeth, while he was sitting and drinking his corona beer. I came back and sat in front of him asking, "Are you ready to become the bitch you are?"

"Yes I am, I am very excited!"

I held his jaw and kissed him. He responded by licking my lips and sticking his tongue deep inside my lips so our tongues could fight and swirl around our mouths. "Hummmmmmmmmmmmm," we both moaned while pinching our hard nipples, slowly twisting them. I broke up our hot kiss because it was time to start his make-up.

I reached inside my makeup case grabbing all the stuff I was going to use on him. I started applying make up on him and decided he didn't need foundation or concealer, so I only used face powder on him. I looked at him carefully and studied his manly face. This was the first time I transformed a guy I liked a lot to become my personal bitch. It was kind of frustrating to me but at the same time I was turned on. I kept his manly look inside my mind while I started putting make up on him. I focused just on his eyes to bring them out; eye shadow, liner, mascara. I took a break to light another cigarette and we both took drags from it; kissing each other and sipping down our beers. We couldn't stop staring at each other and smiling.

I noticed how hard he was the whole time, and my hard on never got soft either. I grabbed his crotch and his cock head was sticking out of panties and thong. That made me really horny and I got on my knees in front of him. He was so wet! I used my thumb to spread the pre-cum around the head as it dripped down and soaked his panties. I got closer and pulled down the front of the panties and licked his cock head in circles and sucked just the tip.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT FEELS SO GOOD MISTRESS," he moaned. I looked at him and he had his eyes closed; licking and biting his lips while my thumbs kept massaging his cock tip.

I got up and kissed his wet tender lips. I moved to the right side of his face and pointed my hard clit at him. I called his name, "Chad Lee." He looked at my cock first, then to my face. "Suck it!!"

He looked back at my hard cock and grabbed it and stuck it in his mouth. I was standing there fucking his mouth slowly, holding his head as I pushed and pulled him back and forth to fuck his mouth for a few minutes. I pushed back and bent down a lil bit to kiss him again.

"Let me finish your make up slut."

I sat in front of him again as he dried his saliva from his lips. I put blush, lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss to finish off his sexy mouth. He looked cute with make up on. I could see him behind his makeup mask. "You should see how cute you look."

"I can't wait to see myself Mistress," he responded.

"Let me put the wig on first."

I put the wig on him and almost fainted. He looked gorgeous as a girl. I was shocked. I became weak. I thought to my self, "Oh my God! How can I sexually perform with him dressed as a girl? Will I be able to stay hard? Am I going to freak out? I hope not. I never fucked a guy wearing make up."

The more my mind ran out of control, the more I was freaking out. I almost ran to get a double shot but I asked him to serve it. I needed to relax so I lit another cigarette. I was kind of shaking as we drank our shots and I drank a whole beer to relax. I did want to make his dream cum true, that way he would always remember I was the one who did it for him completely; but then what? He would probably forget about me as soon I left to P.R. My mind was blocking me, so I decided to become strong and keep playing our game.

"Stand up bitch, let's go to the bathroom. As soon you get to the door close your eyes," I ordered him.

I walked him to the bathroom door and turned the light off. I ordered him to close his eyes and walked him in front of the mirror. He held his self against the big sink trembling. I stood back next to the door with my hand on the light switch.

"Are you ready slut," I asked smoking my cigarette.

"Yes Ma'am"

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yes Mistress, I am ready."

"Open your eyes," I said while I turned the light on at the same time.

He jumped a lil bit in shock. "OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD," he said putting his right hand over his cheek. He got closer to the mirror admiring him self as a woman.

I was standing under the door watching him. He backed away from the mirror looking at me with a surprised face telling me, " WOW! You did a great job, D' Von."

I got next to him and smacked his butt, "Do you like it?"

"Oh yes! I look so different, Mistress! Thank you."

"You're welcome Sweety! I am going to leave you all alone so you can admire yourself. I am going to close the door, so whenever you're ready just come out!"

My French Slut Charlene stayed in the bathroom for a few short minutes, "I am done and am coming out."

I had had another double shot and cigarette while he was in the bathroom. I was more relaxed when she came out. "Sit in this corner here bitch facing the desk mirror pointing at the right side of the bed edge," I commanded her, while I went to the bathroom to refresh my make up and brush my teeth again.

When I came back to the room she was staring at the mirror and she turned around to smile at me. "Come here and let me take some pictures of you dressed up."

She stood next to me and whispered shyly, "I shouldn't take pictures like this because my career Mistress."

I tried to convince her but she didn't want to. I did want her to have memories as a cute lil slut dressed up, but I didn't push her that far.

"Well turn around then and I will take some from your back."

I only took 4 pictures. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me. I ordered her," Come here now and stand in front of the mirror."

I got behind my slut Charlene and I kissed and nibbled on her neck while I grabbed her nipples and played with them while watching her through the mirror. I closed my eyes from time to time because I didn't want to freak out. I knew he was there somewhere under that dress and make up. I kept reminding myself, she is him, Charlene is Chad Lee. I kept kissing and licking down her back and then I grabbed her bubble butt, massaging and spanking it softly. I grabbed her hard on and started teasing her.

I rubbed her cock, which was dripping pre-cum. I fondled her tight, full sack of balls inside her wet thong for a few minutes, driving her crazy. I sat down on the carpet, getting under her short dress, and pulled down her panties. Taking them off and sliding her thong to the side, I grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them wide, burying my face in her hole; licking around her pink ass hole while she bent over more and pushed back into my hungry mouth. I kept eating her pussy-ass for a while; sticking my tongue deep inside her hot ass, thrusting it in and out, spreading her butt cheeks wider and wider. I listened to her moaning as I pushed her cheeks as far as I could to get deeper inside her. I fucked her hard with my tongue, pushing it in and out.

"Oh yes, oh yes! Fuck my ass with that talented tongue! Oh fuck yes, it feels so good!"

I got underneath her legs and looked up at her face. I could see the horniness in her eyes.

"You like me licking and eating your ass, don't you bitch?

"OH, HELL YEAH! I LOVE IT!"

I reached her crotch and slid my hand inside her thong reaching her smooth, big balls and taking out her hard rod. I lifted her cock and began sucking her balls into my mouth. I swirled one and then the other with my tongue as I stared up into her eyes, while I slowly stroked her throbbing clit.

"MMMMMMMMMMM baby, you want me to suck your long, hard "bicho" deep inside my mouth, slut?"

"Fuck yes, please."

She was so wet! I used my thumb to spread the liquid around the head, making her very slippery. Then I licked the tip of her stiffening cock and the swelling head. I tease her going up and down her cock until suddenly I stopped. I assumed the 69 position and we both started sucking each other, deep-throating, and eating our asses furiously. How fantastic! We were both very turned on and extremely hard! We sucked, deep-throated, and licked our balls and asses for at least 15 minutes without stopping. We were enjoying ourselves, completely lost in ecstasy.

We slowed down and I jumping off the bed and ordered her "Get across the bed so that your head hangs over the edge of the mattress. Pull my ass open and get your tongue in there."

She quickly did as I instructed. "Yeeaaaaah, that's it. Fuck me with your tongue," I moaned while I laid across her stomach to deep-throat and worship her cock.

She held onto my hips and ate me so fucking. I bounced up and down her mouth as she kept fucking my ass with her wet tongue. Meanwhile I sucked and deep-throated her for a few long few minutes. She reached for my balls; licking them, as she kept moaning and I knew she wanted me to face fuck her mouth. And I did!! I held her head as I fucked her mouth going deep down her throat til she gagged and moaned, gasping for air.

"Oh yes! Suck my hard cock with your wet, hot tongue bitch! Suck it like you mean it! You know you're a cocksucker for me! You're MY COCKSUCKER!!"

I ordered her to lay in the middle of the bed again. I walked around the bed; crawled forward, pulled her legs in the air, and pushed them back. "Hold your legs bitch!" She folded her legs against her chest and gripped her knees, exposing her asshole.

I knelt on the bed and pushed her all the way back so her knees were now next to each side of her head. I ran my hands over and around the firm cheeks of her ass. I lowered my head and ran my tongue up and down the crack of her ass looking at her eyes; she smiled. I spread her cheeks and stuck my hot mouth over her ass. I tongued it and she moaned. I stuck my tongue in and she pushed back. I spat her ass over and over again, licking up and down, sticking my tongue deep inside her ass, going around in circles until her asshole was gaping for me.

I fucked her ass with my tongue until she said, "I can't take it any more. Please fuck my ass."

I stuck 3 fingers inside my mouth getting them wet and I started playing around her ass with the first one. I got in and I finger fucked her, until I could get the second one in. I opened my fingers like scissors while I kept spitting on her ass and smacking her butt cheeks with my right hand.

"Bitch, are you ready to get fucked now? TU QUIERES MI BICHO DENTRO DE TU CULO CABRONA?" I asked.

"Oh yes Mistress, please, my ass is aching for you! PLEASE FUCK ME!"

I got up to wash my hands and to get a condom and lube.

"Mistress, can I please play with my vibrator to get my ass ready for you until you come back?"

"Sure slut, go ahead!"

I went to the bathroom to refresh my make up and brush my teeth again. I came out with lube and condom on my hard throbbing cock.

She was laying on bed with her legs wide open playing with her vibrator in the entrance of her ass. "Here Slut take a few pictures of me with a hard on," I ordered while handling her digital camera. She kept half of the vibrator inside her ass as she took my pictures.

"Get on all fours slut! I am fucking you doggy style!"

I spat on her ass once more. I scrambled up onto my knees and positioned myself between her legs. She lowered her hips and I felt the tip of my cock on her anus. I ran my hard cock back and forth against her gasping asshole as she groaned as she felt the tip teasing her ass entrance. I pressed just the tip into her hole and pushed in a lil bit.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she moaned.

It stung as the head of my cock slid in and I stopped. She took a gulp of air and lowered her ass again. My cock slid in deeper and again it started hurting her.

"Slow, please slower Mistress, it hurts a lil bit."

I kept pushing inch by inch, slowly! Slowly she moved back and forward, fucking my cock, taking an inch at a time.

"God your cock feels great in my ass," she blurted out. I grabbed her hips and started to push in and out of her ass going as slowly as I could. I probed at her insides from all angles; twisting my lean hips around in circles, making my hard cock lob around inside her so there was nothing untouched. I started fucking her hard; she felt my balls slapping into her with each stroke, hammering my cock into her arse. "God your cock feels great in my ass," she blurted out again.

"Fuck yeah! AYYYYYYYY SI, AY SI QUE RICO," I screamed out and then slapped her ass hard. "Oh fuck!" I kept saying over and over.

I started fucking her ferociously, using all my strength to drive my pole into her butt and to slap her cheeks. WHACK! WHACK! I felt my cock easily slide all the way inside her and she dropped her right hand to grab my ass and try to pull me further inside.

"OH YES MISTRESS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER!!"

Ohhh.....Ohhhhh.....Awwhhhh....Ohh...Goddddd," I moaned softly as my cock throbbed deep inside her.

"Fuck yeah! Take my big Latin sausage inside your ass bitch! AY SI, AY SI MAMI QUE RICO! TAKE IT ALL DEEP INSIDE!" I kept yelling.

I slowed down; my heart was beating fast and drops of sweat were running down my forehead. I pulled out and ordered, "I want you to ride me now!"

She climbed on top of me and straddled my lap, lifting her ass up while reaching down to grab my slicked up cock. Leaning forward, I kissed her again as she guided my cock back into her ass. Pre cum was flowing freely from the slit of her cock and I started jerking her off while she bounced up and down.

She fucked my cock steadily, feeling it go deeper and deeper. She moaned as my cock went all the way in and waves of pure pleasure passed through me. Each time she raised up, I could feel my cock sliding against the walls of her insides. She squeezed her ass cheeks, clamping down on my cock, and I groaned. I started to thrust up with my hips, driving my cock deeper. I grunted and thrust upward, ramming my cock deep into her. I started fucking with more powerful and faster thrusts and at the same time she rode me.

"Get on your back bitch!"

Pushing her back down on to the bed, I made her lay back. I told "Mi Puta" to rise up slightly so that I could slide two pillows under her. I then slid between her legs and slid my hands down her thighs. I lifted her legs so that her calves rested on my shoulders and pulled her thong to the side. I then rubbed my cock in circles around her ass hole. I bent her more than in half so her legs spread out wide. Then I spat on her ass several times and I saw my saliva dripping to her ass crack.

"OHHHHHHHH PLEASE MISTRESS FUCK ME AGAIN," she begged.

I pushed her knees up further and placed the head of my dick at her slightly opened hole and began to slide forward. As I did this, her stocking legs with the stripper shoes on slid against my shoulders and neck. I pushed deep inside her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!" She moaned

I leaned over her and kissed her chest as I fucked her with a steady rhythm pushing her legs all the way to the sides of her face. I pulled down her dress to lick and nibble on her tits, biting them softly.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," I moaned. I couldn't take it anymore. "Sorry bitch, but this wig has to go," I said, while pulling her wig off.

Ass soon I saw him again without it I got more excited! Oh yes I had missed seeing him!

I started to bite and suck on his neck, kissing him wildly as he pulled at my ass with his hands, trying to draw me deeper into him. I kept pounding him slowly, and then fast and hard with all my strength. We kept kissing each other passionately as I started stroking his hard throbbing cock at the same time I fucked him hard. I was on the way to fucking his brains out. Fucking him as hard and rough as I could, I fucked him deep inside, in and out, in and out.

"OH YES, OH YES, "I kept moaning and sweating. I pushed him back further so that his body arched and I sucked his cock at the same time my cock was still inside him. This drove us both nuts!! I kept licking the tip of his head; sucking his head while I went in and out slowly.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK BITCH, I AM ON THE EDGE OF CUMMING!!"

"Ohh, God......Ohh, MISTRESS.....D' Von, fuck me....fuck me.....HARD....Ohhh, Yessss, Harder......Ahhhh, you're making me cum......!"

His cock quivered as it shot out great spurts of cum all over his chest and stomach. I kept fucking him harder and deeper while I was straddling him on the bed deep inside him, holding his shoe heels next to his face while we were kissing each other frantically. I was getting close to cumming, very close.

"Oh God! OMG Chad Lee. I am so close to cumming! I am so fucking close!!" I screamed as I pulled out of his ass.

"OH FUCK I AM CUMMING! OH YEAH, OH YEAH,FUCKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I yelled out.

I slipped off the condom and stood up on the bed still dressed up. I pulled my throbbing cock out of my crotch less outfit and held myself with my left hand against the ceiling, my cock spraying cum all over his chest, face and bed while he watched me all excited. His eyes were wide open and he was smiling at me.