An Unexpected Kiss Under The Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes D' Von! That was so fucking hot!!"

I knelt on top of his chest, "Lick me clean now bitch!" He took my still hard cock and sucked me dry. I turned around a lil bit and spooned his own cum on my hand.

"Eat your own cum now slut."

He licked my fingers as I sat on his chest and rubbed my crotch-less ass on his chest. Then I assumed the 69ing position. "Lick your cum from my butt now, cum eater!" I commanded.

He ate my ass out, licking his cum while I licked his still wet, hard throbbing cock.

I turned over laying on top of him, holding his face in my hands. He smiled at me and I placed a big kiss on his lips. We kissed each other, licking our own cum flavor of out hot mouths.

I laid next to him exhausted, laying there for a few minutes recovering. He got up and I watched him head to grab his girlie pants to head to the bathroom quietly. I sat on bed thinking, "I will be pissed off if he gets in the hot bathtub without me."

Suddenly he turned his head around and smiling he asked," Are you going to join me D' Von?"

"Oh shit, did he just read my mind?" I asked myself.

"Of course baby. Let me get rid of these clothes and put my 2 piece bikini on," I answered jumping happily out of bed. I turned the bathroom light off and got behind him inside the hot tub.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the water feels great," I said while he reclined on my chest.

"It sure does," he purred.

I pulled my arms around his chest caressing him while he got more comfortable on me, his head lying between my chest. I started soaping his chest while my lips reached his ear and neck; licking and nibbling, keeping him excited. My fingers ran up and down his chest, his head, his cheeks, and his lips. He kept pushing back, rubbing my cock with his ass crack. I looked down and noticed his hard cock was sticking out of the water.

"OH baby, you still horny like me huh," I whispered in his ear, licking it at the same time. He sure was! I grabbed his face turning it to my lips and kissed him again. He was really hot! I was hard too and so he didn't waste any time.

I don't remember how but my eyes where closed and I was day dreaming. "Oh lord this moment is so romantic, I don't want this moment to end," I was thinking. But when I realized I was daydreaming, I opened my eyes and there he was between my legs. His legs were bent against the wall and his face was facing my hard on. He smiled at me and he reached under my butt, pushing me up. I slid my cock from my bikini side and I put it inside his mouth. He sucked me so fucking good! The sound of the water while he went up and down on me got me harder and more excited than I already was. Every time I saw his chin going under the water making sounds while he sucked me deep down his throat, drove me crazy. After a few long minutes of sucking my throbbing cock, he stood up and sat on the edge of the hot tub against the wall.

"Come here baby, I want you to fuck my face sitting here," he said.

"OH FUCK!" I said as I jumped out of the water, keeping my left leg in the bath tub. I flipped my right one over him laying it on the bathroom floor. He reached down to suck my cock again; slurping on my cock, oily water running down our bodies, him worshipping my stiff cock, me slipping on the oily, wet floor.

He looked at me saying, "I want you to cum in my mouth mistress, please."

"Oh yeah, you want it don't you?"

He kept sucking me faster, jerking me off with one hand and playing with my balls with the other, sucking hard on my cock head wildly.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, YOU ARE MILKING ME SO FUCKING GOOD! OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK.....I CAN'T HOLD IT, I AM ....OH,! OH! I AM CUMMING!" I reached back laying on the edge of the bathtub, holding the toilet with my right hand. "OOH MY GOD, KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING, FASTER, FASTER," I kept screaming. "OOOHHHHHh SHIT....Chad Lee I ammmm....cummming." I squeezed my butt and felt my balls emptying.

He moaned hard, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," and I pushed down his head with my left hand, getting my throbbing cock deep in his mouth. I came in his mouth fast. I didn't realize that so much cum would come so fast. It filled his mouth and spilled out around the edges and down his chin a little. I slowly withdrew and as I pulled it out and I shot one last spurt on his face. He swallowed my warm seed as my eyes rolled back and I almost felt to the floor. I looked at him and there he was sitting, looking straight into my eyes. He pulled me into him and I licked the remaining of my cum from his chin and we ended up kissing, him holding me tight against his body.

"That was awesome papi, thank you!"

He washed his mouth and face while I took a quick shower and then we went to bed and he passed out. I lay next to him for a while recovering but I was still horny. I guess that pill I took kept me hard for a few extra hours. I kissed him on his cheek and I got up and cleaned a lil bit of our mess. We didn't have time to play with our other toys. I put in a movie he brought because I was curious to see what kind of movie he watched. To my surprise it was a straight domme movie: girls dominating guys in leather. That turned me on more; not the girls, the guys did. I slept for a few hours early into the morning I woke him up licking his ass.

"Oh, no, I have a headache," he cried out.

"I don't give a fuck bitch," I replied.

I kept licking his ass, turning him over on his back and sucking his cock and balls for few minutes. I laid him down on his side and brought his left knee up to his chest. I lubed his ass and let my throbbing cock tease his ass for a while. Then I pushed my bareback cock head in. Each time I pushed in he moaned and each time I pulled out he whined. He gasped for air as I pushed back into him and he moaned as I pulled back. I rotated the head around his hole and then pushed back inside just a little, then all the way in while I held his leg pounding his ass mercilessly. He was breathing heavily while I pushed in and pulled back out and pushed inside again.

He was jerking off like crazy. "OH FUCK! THAT FEELS AMAZING! I am cumming, I am cumming," he was crying out.

I fucked him harder and deeper, using long, steady strokes. My great cock gouging at the inner-most depths of him, pounding him harder and harder till I couldn't take it anymore.

"Let's cum together Chad Lee. Cum with me, cum with me," I kept saying.

"OH SHIT," he yelled out. "I AM CUMMING NOW!"

"FUCK, WAIT WAIT," I kept saying. "I AM CUMMING TOO BABY, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," we both moaned loudly; feeding my slut, shooting my sperm deep inside his ass, while his cock started shooting over the bed and floor. I almost passed out next to him. We stayed spooning for a while, and then he got up and showered. I just wiped myself off because I was 10 minutes away from home, but he was going an hour drive away. We got ready and when he opened the door we saw that it was pouring. We left the hotel and while he was driving me home I rested my hand on his leg and I started thinking, "OH shit, I hate the rain so bad. It makes me so nostalgic and it's our last time together and I won't see him again. This is going to be so difficult for me."

"Are you ok D' Von?"

"Oh yeah I was just watching the rain fall," I answered. "Are you ok Chad Lee? You're quite."

"I was just thinking and concentrating on the road. It's going to be really bad weather on the way back home."

"You better be careful driving up there. By the way, did you have fun?"

He smiled at me with a big smile and a grin on his face. "Oh yes. I was thinking about it just now. That was really hot! Did you?"

"Hell Yeah!"

The moment of truth came true, we arrived at my place and I started talking nervously. "Well Chad Lee, it was a pleasure meeting you. It's a shame we never met before. I wish we did."

"Me too, D' Von."

"I hope to see you someday again if I come to visit Ct, if you're available. If not, you're more than welcome to come to Puerto Rico and visit my island and stay over with me for a few days if you want. And don't be a stranger; we can be in contact thru the internet or text messages."

"I would like to do that. I will stay in touch."

Rain kept falling and I moved close to him. I held his sweet face with my trembling hands. "Oh Lord, give me strength, I don't want to make a fool of myself and cry."

He looked into my eyes and he smiled. I looked deep inside his eyes and stared at them. Our lips met and we kissed for a quick second. I broke the kiss and opened the door fast, running to the trunk to get my stuff as the rain was pouring over me. I was shaking and I couldn't get my stuff out. I knocked on the window to get his attention. "Can you please help me out with my stuff? I can't get it out."

He got out of the car and took it out. I brought it to the side walk as he closed the trunk.

There I was standing under the rain, watching someone I liked a lot leaving for ever.

"I can't just let him go with that boring last kiss," I thought.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE," I yelled!

I jumped over the water from the side walk to the road, standing a few steps from the trunk. I watched him move in front of me. I looked up at him, holding his face again, "I just need another last kiss, a real goodbye kiss."

He grabbed my waist and I put my arms around his shoulders. We pulled our bodies close to each other and our lips met for the last time, embracing in a long, hot kiss. The rain soaked our bodies as drops of water ran down our faces. Our last kiss felt like an eternity; our tongues fighting for one last time til our lips broke apart.

"Have a nice trip," He said with the last sweet kiss still on the tip of my lips.

"Good bye D' Von," he said.

"Good bye Chad Lee."

I watched him leave and my heart fell apart. Tears ran down my cheeks and I thought to my self, "Thanks God, from now on I am going to love the rain.

"Mariah Carey's song, "Through the Rain," pops in my mind everytime it rains in my beautifull island while I watch the rain fall under a starry night looking at the bright,full moon...

"We dreamers have our ways
Of facing rainy days
And somehow we survive
We keep the feelings warm
Protect them from the storm
Until our time arrives
Then one day the sun appears
And we come shining through those lonely years
I made it through the rain".....

An unexpected kiss under the rain changed my life forever. I still get melancholic sometimes when it rains, but every time it rains now I just close my eyes and I can still smell his cologne. I can still remember his shiny, small eyes and his beautiful big smile and Our Last Goodbye Kiss under the rain......