An Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I filled the cups again and walked back into the room once I was sure he was off the phone.

"Nathan expressed his thanks and said he would come up here as soon as the snow stopped and the roads were passable to dig me out. I'm really sorry Layla; I never expected to get stuck."

"I'm kind of glad you did, this storm is a humdinger, and I'd much rather be here, snowed in with somebody than snowed in alone. I bet you have plenty of stories to tell about your years in the Coast Guard. So listen, relax, let's stay warm and tell you what, why don't you give me a hand in the kitchen, I'm making some chili and you can chop some vegetables for me."

"Now that I can do, I actually like to cook and I'm pretty good, so they tell me."

We spent the next few hours talking about his experiences with the Coast Guard and how much he enjoyed the travel.

"It must have been a hard choice to retire?"

"When you reach a certain age, the choice is made for you. I was able to stay in until I was sixty five but that was the magic exit number. I was ready, I'd spent over forty years in, and I enlisted when I finished college. I didn't want to farm like Nathan, I wanted to travel and see the world, so I did."

"What brought you back here?"

"Well the truth is I got a little lonely, you could say that all the years without a family hit hard when I got out and realized I had no one. Don't get me wrong I had a good life, lots of friends, great times, but I never married, didn't have any kids so there I was, retired and alone."

"Did you say you spent some time in Savannah?"

"I thought I'd stay in Georgia, but the heat got to me. When Nat told me Mr. Maxwell had passed away and his place was on the market I decided to come back, buy it and spend the rest of my years with my family. At my age you make a decision and act on it, you don't know how long you have, so wasting time just doesn't make sense."

"Could I be so bold as to ask just how old you are?"

"Oh, sure, I'll be celebrating my seventy sixth birthday this year."

"Well, I'd say we have to make early plans for a super birthday celebration, I bet you haven't had a birthday party in years?"

"Layla, I'm not much of a party kind of fella, I like quiet and simple."

"I can certainly appreciate that, I'm very much a private person myself, I like all my attentions to be centered around one thing or person at a time, I have never quite seen the benefit of "the more the merrier" seems to me the personal interactions between two people must be so much more intriguing."

"When you've lived on a ship filled with other people you have a new found appreciation for one on one."

"It appears as though the stove must do the rest of the work, how about a cocktail while we wait for the magic to happen. I pretty much have most anything you'd care for, what's your pleasure sailor?"

Fred suddenly blushed and I realized I had just propositioned him. "I bet you never expected that did you? I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you, I have a sharp tongue and very dry wit, sometimes I have no idea what will come falling out of mouth, forgive me, what would like to drink Sir?"

Fred smiled and said he'd like a scotch, neat, two fingers. Now for those of you who don't enjoy an aged single malt scotch, say a nice 18 year old Macallan, neat is straight no ice, no water,two fingers, about two inches in the bottom of a glass.

I poured Fred as he requested and for me, a little cocktail that was made for me many years ago, Vodka, a splash of cranberry juice and a shot of Chambord, over ice, very comforting, will warm you up before you reach the bottom of the glass, it's a "Layla's Love", try it it's luscious.

Fred and I settled comfortably on the sofa, the snow showed no signs of letting up.

Here I was, with an attractive, older man sitting on my sofa, in the midst of a major snow storm, with no hopes of it stopping anytime soon and we had yet to speak personally about anything. Either the Vodka was giving me a gentle push or I was just plain curious.

"So, how come you never married?" Do like women, find an attractive woman appealing?"

As soon as the words left my mouth I was just a little embarrassed. He almost choked on his scotch, and when he recovered he just began laughing.

"Yes I find women attractive, I like women Layla, boy you're funny, blunt but very funny."

That was the ice breaker.

"I just never found the woman who could live the life I lived. Most women want the house and the picket fence deal; I lived on a ship and never stayed in one place longer than my orders told me too. What about you, have you ever been married? Do like men Layla, do find men attractive?"

I laughed so hard I swear I just about wet my panties.

"Seriously, how come you never married?"

"Truth is I never took the time to. I was always more interested in my work, when I finished college and opened my own firm it took all my time. And if I were to be completely honest I have a, ummm, how do I say this, I have a thing for older men."

And they say men are the experts in shooting out the one liner.

"Oh really, please tell me more?"

"Well, ever since I was a young woman and had my first relationship I have been solely attracted to much, much older men. I am very fortunate, I have a financially secure life, I don't have to work, my house is paid for and I am pretty much independent. Frankly I don't need nor do I want a husband. I do have some moments where I may be a bit lonely, but, their few and far between and fleeting to say the least. If I had my choice I'd like an older man, to have dinner with once in awhile, and someone to be an escort if I needed one, but all I really want is man who can leave the emotion outside the door and fuck me silly whenever I feel the need."

I should tell you that once the effects of my sweet elixir begin to take hold of me I lose all manner of decorum and actually become extremely open and forthcoming. To put it simply, I turn into a vixen.

I watched his face as I spoke each word; he wasn't surprised or didn't appear to be taken aback by my honesty.

"Well, I have always admired a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid or ashamed of saying it. I have pretty much the same view point. My perspective differs just slightly, in that I've always been of the belief that we, men and women often confuse lust and love. What I mean is, I may want to spend hours fucking you, excuse my bluntness, I think we understand each other so where was I, oh yeah, I have always loved a get down and dirty, a sexy romp between the sheets, loving every minute, but it doesn't mean we have to be in love with each other."

"Fred, I've had the love of my life, he changed my life. No one will ever love me again like that, and truthfully, I know I would never love another man that way. It doesn't mean I don't like men, like being with them, love how they make me feel, I just don't want a man who wants to take my freedom from me. Independence is something I treasure. My life is very full; I have a wonderful family, all the deep feelings of love and being loved. Although I'm a very private person I wouldn't mind a gentleman in my life, for shall I say some sensual erotic adventure now and then?"

I saw a calm come over Fred, he was relaxed and at ease.

"How about I put a few more logs on the fire and you freshen up our drinks, I like this conversation and would like to hear more about how you think and feel."

I liked this man; he was easy to talk with.

Obviously we was like minded and we were comfortable speaking freely and openly with each other.

The room was almost in darkness; I turned on a small lamp next to the couch and fixed us another cocktail. Fred stoked the fire; put a few good sized logs on and we settled down on the couch to continue our tête-à-tête.

"I remember you as a young girl Layla. The summers were fun weren't they? I can still see you jumping off Mr. Danford's dock into the lake and swim like a fish. Do you still like to swim?"

"I love the water, in the summer I spend a lot of time down at the lake. There a few older gentlemen who enjoy watching me swim around till this very day."

I watched his cheeks blush, then his lips turned up into a smile.

"You have always been easy to look at Layla. So tell me more about your outlook on life and love."

So, he wanted to hear more.

"As I said, I enjoy the company of an older man. I'm a flirt deep in my soul. I like being looked at, gazed at, and thought about. There nothing more sensual than following a man's eyes as he slowly looks over my body. The way his eyes darken as he stops to wonder how it would feel to touch me. How his breathing becomes deeper and slower when he thinks how my body would fit his. Kind of the way you're looking at me right now."

Fred didn't flinch, he didn't show any signs of being uncomfortable or self-conscious, and I'd say he was rather enjoying himself.

"Why don't you come closer and let's see just how you feel?"

I smiled, put my glass down on the table and moved closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and leaned into him. When his lips came closer, in a tease almost, I kissed him. I wanted to taste his mouth, I opened my mouth and he let his tongue creep inside. I tasted the warm sweetness of the scotch he'd been drinking, the heat in his mouth and the tentative way he searched my mouth until he found my tongue. The kiss became more passionate and eager, filled with a deep desire to go further. "You have a sweet mouth Layla, I like how you respond to me, kissing me like this tells you want more is that true?"

I answered with a licking motion across his mouth. I sucked his lips and kissed him again. I felt his arms grow tighter around me, until I was so close he could feel my breasts against his chest. I moved my body until I was kneeling on the sofa, my arms around his neck, my nipples already stiff and hard just below his lips. The feeling of his teeth grasping a swollen nipple between shot a shock of pleasure down low between my legs. I released my hold around his neck and moved back, I wanted to see his mouth, holding my nipple and toying with it. He looked up into my eyes as he bit down and he smiled when he heard me moan expressing my delight.

"What sweet tits, your nipples are so hard, you like my biting don't you, tell me?"

"Ohhh yesss, I love it don't stop."

"I have no intention of stopping."

He reached up and filled his hands with my tits, biting each nipple, over and over, relishing the shrieks and moans. When he couldn't wait another minute he pulled my top up and over my arms exposing my tits to his hungry eyes. "No bra, I like that. I saw your tits bouncing around under this shirt every time you moved. I wanted to rip this thing off and look at these big tits, grab them and stuff my mouth full of these big suck me hard nipples you have."

And he wasted no time in doing just what he wanted. His palms full he raised my nipple to his mouth and closed his lips around it, squeezing his lips tightly and he watched me, looked at my eyes when he began sucking it hard, popping it in and out of his hungry mouth.

"Yesss, like that, I love it hard and tight."

"I can suck these beauties real hard, till you can't stand it anymore and you try and pull away, but I won't stop, I'm a tittie man, I can make your nipples burn and throb just the way you like it."

He didn't stop; my nipples were on fire, so big and hard. The sucking was deep and drove me crazy. He let go of me and put my hands on my tits.

"Bounce your big luscious tits for me Layla, jiggle them up and down, and feed these hot candy red nipples to me."

I did exactly what he wanted. I bounced my round milky orbs up and down in his face. I rubbed my tingling protruding nipples across his mouth and when he tried to latch on to one I pulled it away. When I needed to feel him sucking me I let him have one, in his mouth, his sucking lips and then I plucked it out, wet with his saliva and rubbed it between my fingers moaning and whimpering.

"Ohhh yeah, you know how to tease me with these big tits, just the way I like it."

He pushed my hands down and grabbed my huge tits in his own hands. He sucked back and forth, biting the tender tips, waiting for me to pull back, he wouldn't let go, he just held tighter and sucked harder, bit down until I begged him to stop.

"Now I want something else Layla, I know your sweet cunt is wet, filled with juice and I want that in my mouth."

Suddenly I was on my back, and he was pulling my pants down, over my hips, down my legs until they were off and they were lying on the floor.

He pulled me to the edge of the sofa and spread my legs wide. As he slipped down onto the floor he told me to show him my wet cunt.

I reached down between my legs and separated my wet lips, I pulled back and he took one deep breath and his face was so close.

"You want me to lick this wet pussy don't you, you want to feel my lips grab this big hard clit and suck it real good, tease it with the tip of my tongue, is that what you want, tell me Layla, tell me!"

"Ohhh, fuck yesss, that's what I want, lick my pussy, suck it, that's what I want, now do it!"

I watched him slid his tongue out of his mouth and when he touched my pulsing clit I almost couldn't stand the feeling he stirred in me.

His lips were so soft and he pursed them around the engorged morsel and began sucking. His tongue was teasing the tip and his lips were sucking up and down. He'd let it fall out of his mouth and grab it again, over and over.

"Suck me; suck me nice, you're sooo good, sooo good. Yesss like that, rub my clit with your tongue, just like that, Ohhh my God, I'm cumming, suck me, I'm cumming now."

Fred didn't disappoint me. His manipulations and willingness to do as I asked, no begged, brought me to a powerful finish.

The wicked rising and falling waves of pleasure were undoubtedly prolonged by his refusal to let me go. His gripping lips held onto to my throbbing piece of sweet candy, until I pleaded for his release. Much to his regret he acquiesced and allowed me to regain whatever small spark of self-control I could find. I watched Fred get up off his knees and standing over me he began to speak.

"Layla, you are quite a woman. I don't mind saying, in all honesty, and with deep respect, that you have perhaps the sweetest pussy I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. Looking at you now, lying there, those delectable tits, rising and falling, the wetness seeping out of your sugar pot, glistening lips and open thighs I would like nothing more than to fuck the living daylights out of you."

Never one to turn away from such an invitation, I simply smiled and reached out to the man. I unbuckled his belt, opened the single button on his jeans, found the tab and pulled the zipper down.

I looked up and when I saw a broad smile materialize across his face I continued.

I reached into his pants and felt for his cock, it was quite hard and sprang out into the open. I was instantly aroused, in my hand was a truly magnificent specimen of stiff hard cock. Fred was a very, very fortunate man, and I was about to be given the privilege and distinct pleasure of feeling that huge instrument fill me with delight.

Although I could feel the wetness between my legs, I wanted to feel the man in my mouth, my warm wet mouth.

I lifted his cock in my hand and held it while I licked it from top to bottom. I hovered over the swollen head and then slowly engulfed it in my greedy lips. I gently sucked up and down, stopping only to bring him in deeper on every pass. When he felt the back of my throat, he pulled away.

He offered his hand and when I placed mine in his he pulled me to my feet.

"I want to see every inch of me slid inside you. Get up on the table and spread your legs nice and wide."

The table he was referring to was my dining table. He helped me up, lifting me by my waist. "Now put your pretty feet up on the table and scoot your sweet fuck me cunt right down here on the edge, yeah, just like that."

I was lying on my own table and it appeared as though I was to be the main course. Fred moved between my legs with his monster in his hand and began rubbing my pussy up and down; I could hear the wetness as it moved over me.

"You are one fantastic piece of pure sex. Now, it's time to finish what we started."

He stepped the tiniest bit closer and I felt the first soft touch.

"Yeah, that's my cock woman, I can see it sliding into that wet pussy, inch by inch, and you feel it don't you? Your lips are spread now Layla, I'm half way home, just a little deeper, oh, your sweet cunt is just pulling me in deep. Here we go."

The feeling of his hard cock slowly filling me up was so sensual, so erotic, mesmerizing, I tightened my pussy and he drove way in, deep, so deep.

He took his time, in and out, stopping and plunging, a few fast furious thrusts and out again, he was driving me insane.

"Look at your big tits, bouncing all over, driving me crazy. That sugar candy is staring right at me Layla; I think I should rub it just a little like this."

His fingers rolled over my tender puffed up clit and he began pulling on it, up and down, I was screaming, it felt so fucking good, I was doing everything I could to hold on, when he plunged deep into me and began fucking me hard and fast, rolling my button round and round I couldn't stop it.

"That's it, now we're fucking aren't we, feel that, you want it hard don't you, deep and fast, well here it comes"

He grabbed my knees and held them apart as he pounded in and out of me. I was moaning, pleading with him to go faster, harder.

Ahhhh faster, fuck me harder, yesss, like that, ohhh, are you ready, do it now, now, fuck me hard let me cum!"

"Squeeze your pussy tight, yeah, now fuck me hard Layla, yesss, here it is, all the hot cum you want."

I felt him jerk inside me and then the shots against my cervix, he was so deep and I was so insane with the pleasure I just pounded against him, he met me all the way.

I couldn't catch my breath; I was reeling, moving all over the table until I felt him slow down, and stop moving. He was still buried deep inside me when he fell forward over me. I few more thrusts in and out and then finally I felt him pull out and find his breath again.

"You might just be the cause of my sudden demise."

He lifted his body up and took my face in his hands, covering me with soft kisses. I was smiling as he moved his hands down and lifted my nipples to his mouth, I watched him suck and kiss each one and when he backed away and pulled me up he took me in his arms and hugged me so tight he took my breath away.

"How about a shower and some dinner, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need all the strength I can find if this snow storm is going to keep me here for a day or two."

We laughed and headed to the shower, I hoped it would never stop snowing.

The shower was so soothing. The water was hot and it felt good running down over us. We washed each other, kissed here and there, laughed and admitted we were starving.

My daddy had left some warm sweat pants and shirts here and I dug them out and Fred put them on. I slipped into a pretty fleece robe and some warm slippers combed my hair and we went to the kitchen.

What surprised me the most was how completely comfortable we were with each other. We were almost strangers, and yet there was no awkwardness.

We got dinner together and sat down at the table we had just fucked our brains out on and started eating.

"Well, this is very tasty, not quite as tasty as you but good."

I laughed; I don't remember being compared to chili before.

"You can drive me wild little lady, I had all I could do not to throw you up against the shower wall and have at you."