An Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is never a bad time to make love old man."

"Layla, it's because I am an old man that you even thought about it. How many of us old guys have you put in the grave? I'm fooling with you. Right now, I'm thanking God almighty that I'm an old man and that you have such a thing for anybody old enough to collect social security. Is there an age requirement?"

"To be perfectly honest, if you weren't at least seventy two I would have never even considered it. Seriously, I have never been attracted to younger men. As far back as I can remember I have always been drawn to older men. My father and mother married very late in life, it was my father's second marriage and they didn't think they would have children. My father had a daughter, my sister Barbra, from another marriage, his first wife died very young. By the time I came along, and what a surprise I was, Barbra was already gone so I essentially grew up as an only child. I was always around adults. My Daddy was a college professor and all his friends and family were much older than the other kid's parents. I liked books and music and never had an interest in what the other kids were doing. Wow, I'm babbling on here."

"No, I'm really interested. I remember you as a young girl, always off by yourself. I also noticed how much you weren't like a girl at all. You had a body that wouldn't quit and a mind that put most adults to shame. I always wondered what actually became of you."

"I had a very happy life. I traveled, read books, listened to music and always liked being alone. I was nineteen when I met Tony, and a virgin. He excited me and the rest as they say is history."

"Can I ask how old he was?"

"He was seventy eight years young. He was what love was meant to be."

I was suddenly becoming melancholy and I didn't want to change the atmosphere.

"Enough of that, do you like Hot Buttered Rum?"

I think he understood my reluctance to continue along that path and smiled and said he thought that would be a marvelous treat.

We gathered the ingredients, went into the kitchen and in a very few minutes we were back on the sofa, sipping the sweet elixir and laughing again.

"So, now you live here year round is that right?"

"Yes, I just made the move this past fall. I'd been spending more and more time here, I love this house and the town, and the people so I made the move and have been so glad I did. I forgot how much like "Northern Exposure" this place really is. There is always something going on and as I said I adore all the eccentric personalities. That's funny; I guess my own eccentricities fit right in. Say, how about some music?"

I didn't wait for an answer, I was already up and turning on the computer.

"I thought you were putting music on?"

"Yes, I subscribe to an online music library, you choose a particular artist and they create a station with that genre. I love Ella Fitzgerald, the cool jazz of the 40's and 50's. The library makes a collection of all those old and new renditions and plays nonstop."

Within seconds the sweet soulful Miss Ella was singing. "Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most".

"Ummm, that's really nice; I can see why you love it. It fits you Layla, just like this house, this town, it all fits you. I've known a lot of women in my life but I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like you."

"I know what I want, and don't want. I like men, older men, if that makes me different, so be it. Sometimes I think I'm a holdover from the sixties, you know free love and all that. Someone once told me I have an old soul. Do like to dance, I would love to dance."

"Then let's dance."

Nina Simone was singing "Smile", slow and sultry. Fred took me in his arms and we danced slow and sexy, barely moving our feet. The rum was taking me over, and it made me feel very warm. The music was perfect, the man was perfect and the snow was falling. "You feel good Layla, soft and warm in my arms. I'm going to kiss you."

I raised my mouth to meet his and the kiss was sensual, slow, and sweet. I felt his mouth open and this time our tongues explored, tasting each other.

He turned me around and I could feel his hands touching me, circling over my hips, my waist, slow and easy. I leaned against him and felt him in the small of my back. He kissed my neck, his mouth was warm and his tongue licked my skin as his hands felt my breasts. This was so different than this afternoon, this man was making love to me and I wanted him.

He opened the buttons on my robe and reached inside cupping his palms under my breasts. His hands caressed me, felt me and held me.

The fingers that found my nipples rolled them softly and I was on fire. He pulled my robe off and reached down between my legs, wanting to feel me, touch me. He moaned in my ear when he felt the wetness, and he couldn't wait any longer.

"Layla, lie down here on the rug."

I watched him slip out of his clothes and crawl on top of me. My legs were open, inviting him in and when he took me in his arms he found the way slipping gently inside me.

This was easy and the feeling was sweet and erotic. We moved against each other, and felt the urges grow. "You feel so good; you're so wet and warm."

He felt me tightened around him and meet him just a little faster, he thrust into me just a little deeper.

Rosemary Clooney was singing "Lover Man" and it was all we needed.

The passion was building and we looked into each other's eyes and the fervor was taking over.

The moving was deliberate and firm, deep and deeper, and when I raised my legs and put them around his hips he knew what I wanted and he gave it to me, all of it.

The feeling in my groin was powerful and he was in perfect rhythm with me. The sensation was so damn good, we just moved until the pure throbbing pleasure reached the point of no stopping and we came together in unadulterated unabated bliss.

Dorothy Dandridge was singing,

"What Is There To Say"