An Unusual Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us said anything before we drifted off to sleep. I stayed in her bed the rest of the night, feeling that our relationship had grown immensely. But there was still a lingering feeling of confusion about how to deal with people outside our family. Surely there had to be others like us, who showed the same kind of love to each other. I awoke early in the morning, only a few hours after our sex, and Mom was quietly nursing on my penis. I had never had a blowjob before, since I had been a virgin until last night. I was amazed at the incredible sensations her lips and tongue were giving me. She sucked my dick softly and wetly, rubbing my balls and even below them in a place I never knew could feel so good, and when she began jacking my shaft while her mouth sucked on the head, I moaned loud enough to let her know that I was cumming. She pulled her mouth back just far enough that my sperm could shoot out onto my stomach, and her tongue darted all around the tip while I came. She seemed to enjoy watching me cum, as I had always suspected when I would masturbate around her and she would often smile when I unloaded all over myself.

"Oh god," I sighed. "That was incredible!"

Mom smiled brightly as she continued to suck on me until there was no more cum for her to taste. She licked her way up my body, snaking her way through the cum trails until she was resting next to me, her arm across my chest.

"Thank you, for last night," she said.

"I love you, Mom."

She kissed my arm, and we both waited a while before getting up. She didn't want Stephie to feel awkward if she knew we had slept together, but I was certain that after last night she would be fully aware that something sexual had happened between me and Mom. Still, I only wanted Mom to be happy, so I quietly crept out of her room and back to mine. I laid on my own bed for a while, replaying last night in my head and remembering my first real sex. I wondered if she would tell Dad, though I wasn't scared of him by any means. It sounded like he would feel similarly about sex between family members, from what she had told me.

The next time I saw Liv at school, I could tell things were awkward. But she didn't try to avoid me, which I was thankful for. I apologized to her, and promised that I would be a gentleman around her if she wanted to keep going out with me. I didn't even touch the subject of masturbating in front of my family, which she was probably thankful for. It was still strange to her, I could tell. But I was surprised at how well she was taking it.

"I overreacted," she admitted, as we stood off in a corner where no one would see or hear us.

"I guess I was just horny or something," I said, making her smile. "I just really think you're cute."

"I have been teasing you, I guess." She looked up at me sheepishly. "I've just been afraid because your cock is so big."

I had to fight against the erection forming in my pants. "I can't help that, sorry."

She giggled, but then turned more serious. "I'm not sure how to talk about this, but do you really...you know, jerk off...in front of your family?"

I felt really uncomfortable, especially after what Mom told me last night about other families and how they viewed that sort of thing. But I wanted her to like me for who I was.

"It's not like that," I said. "We're just really open about that kind of thing."

Liv seemed interested, but quiet. After an awkward moment, she spoke up. "Are you guys nudists?"

I shrugged. "Something like that. Not around other people though."

She nodded, thinking it over deeply.

"Why?" I asked. "Does that bother you?"

"No, I'm fine with that," she said. "Actually, I know some people who are into that kind of thing."

We had to stop talking while some kids walked past. Afterward, Liv leaned close to me and kissed me.

"I was just surprised by it all," she said, "and that's why I left. But seriously, I am dying to know what that thing feels like inside of me."

I groaned with arousal at hearing that, and we kissed again. "Come by again then."

"When?" she asked. "Your family is always around."

"They won't bother us," I assured her. Then I took a real chance. "Doesn't it excite you when other people know what you're doing? Even watching you?"

That was a big gamble, but Liv didn't recoil in disgust. She just looked at me, biting her lip.

"I've never done that kind of thing before," she whispered. "I just don't know."

The bell rang, and we had to go separate ways. I just smiled at her.

"Think about it, and come by if you want."

She was silent as I walked away, and I had a feeling that she would never come over to my house again. But I had to be honest with her about myself. I couldn't lie to her or hide a part of my life that I loved. I couldn't wait to get home later and talk to Stephie about it.

Chapter 3

"So what are you gonna do?" Stephie said, her legs spread wide and her bare pussy clearly visible to me.

"I don't know," I replied, stroking my dick in front of my sister. She wasn't masturbating herself, just letting me get an eyeful while I jerked off.

"Imagine she was here right now then," she said, completely serious. "What do you think her reaction would be?"

I just stared at my sister for a moment, taking in the sight of her gorgeous body. I had to admit that I was probably more attracted to her than I was to Liv.

"God you're hot," I said after a while, ignoring her question.

Stephie was surprised to hear me say that, since I had never spoken to her in a sexual manner before. She was obviously flattered, though. Something in me wanted to take advantage of this situation.

"She told me once that she really gets off on oral," I said, breaking the silence. "And she likes watching someone get it, too."

Stephie kept her legs open, and her smile told me that she was playing along. "Really?"

I nodded, less involved in my own pleasure now. "We haven't done it yet, but I am dying to eat a pussy finally."

"You've never done that?" Stephie said, truly surprised. "Wow, I can't believe it."

"Does it feel good?" I asked, moving the conversation in the direction I was hoping it could go.

She nodded enthusiastically. "It feels so good, a lot of girls get off on that more than fucking."

Hearing her swear made my dick lurch. She made that word sound so dirty and sexy. "What about you?"

She knew where I was going with this, I was sure of it. "I love oral sex. Receiving and giving."

She caught me off guard with that, and I had to slow down my pace otherwise I might cum before we could play around with each other.

"Your pussy looks really nice," I said. "I bet it tastes good."

Stephie scooted forward on the sofa across from me, and pulled her ankles behind her head. I never knew she was so flexible. That pose opened up her pussy completely, and I could almost see inside of it.

"Do you wanna see what it's like?" she asked nervously, despite her obscene posture.

I stopped jerking and just sat there. "Really? Are you sure?"

She nodded, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I would really love that."

I couldn't believe I was going to have my mother and my sister all within a 24 hour period. I got off my ass and knelt in front of Stephie. My mouth was watering as I approached her beautiful cunt.

"I'll do you after, too," she said. "If you want."

I was so turned on I didn't even know what to say. I just inched my face closer to her beautiful thighs and started kissing all around her crotch. I purposely avoided direct contact with her pussy for a good minute, teasing her and making her giggle. She smelled so good, I was getting dizzy from her sweet scent. Her pussy was oozing by the time I closed in on it with my lips, and I gave her a firm, broad lick with my tongue. She gasped, but kept her body still for me. I even loved the way her asshole looked, and dared to dart my tongue down to it a few times before really digging into her sweet wet flesh. She never objected to anything I did, and I just kept lapping at her and sucking on her clit while she moaned and her pussy convulsed. I had seen a lot of internet porn, so I knew somewhat how to eat a pussy. I think I could have been the worst pussy eater in the world at this moment, and still made my sister cum.

"Oh god, Brian," she gasped. "I'm cumming!"

I kept assaulting her clit with lashes of my tongue, and a bit of extra fluid oozed out of her pussy why she climaxed in my face. I buried my mouth in her and just kept sucking on her, driving her crazy until she was out of breath. I backed off a bit, and she just smiled down at me.

"You're good at that," she said, her chest heaving.

I trailed my tongue back down to her sphincter, and her smile turned into an expression of pure lust and arousal, her jaw jutting out slightly as she groaned at the forbidden touch. Her asshole didn't taste at all like I imagined it would, it was just like the rest of her skin. The tight opening gripping my tongue was exciting as I tried to penetrate her, but she was so tight I would need something much firmer than my tongue.

"I've never had that done before," she said, her head falling back and her eyes closing in pleasure. "It's really nice."

"It really makes me horny," I said, going from her ass to her pussy and back.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Stephie asked. "Or do you want a blowjob?"

I felt so lucky to have such a hard decision to make. I couldn't believe she was so open to having sex with me. Maybe she had felt the same way about me all this time as I had felt about her.

"Imagine Liv was here," I said, referring to her earlier question. "Which would you prefer to show her first?"

She loved that I was playing on her scenario from before, and literally pushed me back onto the couch. "She's going to want to know how to blow a cock as big as yours, I bet."

For the next three minutes, I was in heaven. My sister really knows how to suck a dick, I discovered. She gave my balls a quick licking and sucking, and then took my meat straight down her throat. I discovered how good deepthroating felt, and when she started to play with my balls and ass, I could feel my resolve giving in. At first I wanted to show off how long I could last, but now I wanted her to know how wonderful she was doing, and how good it made me feel. I had already been masturbating too, so I was about to blow. I didn't even warn her that I was cumming, I could tell by her skills that she was a true cocksucker, and would gladly eat my cum. I forced myself not to thrust into her face, and fought off my orgasm as long as I possibly could before it burst forth and erupted from my body.

Stephie groaned as she felt the first ejaculation hit the back of her throat, and she kept eagerly sucking at me while I continued to blast her with sperm. I couldn't move for a good long minute afterward, as she leaned back and smiled at me, quite happy with herself. There was cum smeared across her mouth and chin, but she looked absolutely gorgeous like that.

"Wow," I said, my dick twitching and bouncing. "That was incredible."

"I can't believe we never did this before," Stephie said, leaning forward again and softly licking at my shaft.

"I didn't know you would want to," I said, staying immobile while she continued playing with me.

"I've wanted to for a long time," she admitted. "But I guess after last night when I heard you and Mom, I decided I would finally go for it."

I turned red, somehow embarrassed despite what had just happened between us. "God, I was hoping you didn't hear that."

"No, don't be mad," she said, frowning. "I think it's sweet. Mom gets lonely when Dad leaves. I've slept with her on rare occasion, but she really needs a man's body to make her feel good."

I was surprised. "You slept with her too?"

"Sure. But we never fooled around like you guys. Once we masturbated together when she had a hard time falling asleep. But that was it."

"Wow, that is so hot!"

"Really?" Stephie seemed surprised that I would find that arousing. "Huh, I guess I thought with all the masturbating that goes on around here, you wouldn't really care too much about that."

"No way, I think that's really sexy. Next time, let me watch."

She laughed, and we heard a car door shut in the garage. Mom was home. Stephie looked at me awkwardly, not sure if she wanted Mom to see us like this.

"Should I hide?" I asked, not wanting her to be uncomfortable in front of Mom.

"Um, it's fine." She was hesitating. "I just...I don't want Mom to feel weird about it. Since you two are...uh, you know..."

I laughed. "It's not like we're dating."

Mom came in from the garage, carrying grocery bags. I jumped up to help her, and she just smiled at us. She didn't seem to notice, or at least make it known that she noticed, how suspicious we might have looked. Especially with cum all over Stephie's face.

"Thanks, dear," she said. "How did things go with Liv?"

I honestly forgot about her for the last little while. "Oh, well, I think things might be okay now. I don't know if she still wants to date me, but she's not mad anymore. I don't think she really was."

I helped Mom with the rest of the groceries, and thankfully she had already closed the garage door since I was totally naked. Stephie had disappeared, probably to clean herself up from our playing around.

"So did you explain things to her?" Mom asked, still interested in Liv. "About our family?"

I shrugged. "I didn't really go into it, but I think she knows that we're different. I hope she's okay with it, but if not then it's probably good that we don't keep dating."

Mom glanced down at my dangling penis, and smiled at me. "It would be nice if she would understand. There are so few people like us. Every time we can help someone to appreciate us, we have to do everything we can to hang onto those people as friends."

"Yeah, that would be great."

"I'm glad you think so. Now that you're of age, I think you might be ready for our special family parties."

I raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

Mom smiled, and started putting the groceries away. "Usually about once a month, there's a family a few towns over that hosts parties for families with children 18 years old and up."

"Why is it adults only?" I asked, though perhaps I was answering my own question.

Mom just smiled. "It's a nudist party."

My eyes shot open. I didn't Mom and Dad did that outside of our house. "Really? That's pretty cool."

"Glad you think so. We took Stephie last year, but made her promise not to tell you. We weren't sure if you were ready for that."

"What happens at these parties?" I was curious now, and my penis was starting to stiffen. Mom noticed.

"There's no sex, if that's what you're asking." She gave me a funny expression. "At least in front of anyone."

"I guess I just meant, what does everyone do? Just sit around naked?"

"It's a party. We talk and laugh and have fun. The Christiansen's have a pool."

"Christiansen?" I asked, surprised. "Mark and Jennifer?"

"Yes, they were the first nudists in our group."

I couldn't believe that tight-ass family were nudists. They had kids, though I think one was married by now.

"How many people go to these things?"

Mom thought for a moment. "Maybe twenty? I don't know, it's a lot. Some come from out of state even. There's not many nudist events around here."

"And no one calls the cops on you guys?"

Mom laughed. "Mark is a senator, dear. I think the cops know not to interfere. And they never have. But that's why we don't allow anyone under 18 to attend. Just so there's no legal trouble."

Interesting, I thought. I knew he was a connected man, so I shouldn't be surprised that he was into some weird stuff. Of course, to me it wasn't that weird, it was a normal part of our family. But I didn't think other families would be like ours. I was actually excited to go, now. The Christiansens had some really hot daughters.

"What about the guys?" I asked. "What happens if they...you know..."

Mom was busy rummaging around the kitchen, but she didn't bat an eyelash. "If they get an erection?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

She shrugged. "After you've been to a few, it's no big deal anymore. But if it happens, it's polite not to stare or talk about it."

Whew, so if I got one, they wouldn't kick me out. That's all I needed to know.

"When is the next one?" I asked eagerly.

"Next week, Friday night. Keep it open, okay?" She winked at me.

I would definitely do that, I didn't want to miss this!

Chapter 4

The next night, I couldn't sleep at all. I was too excited about this upcoming nudist party Mom had been talking about. Dad was gone for one more night, so I started down the hallway towards Mom's bedroom. I passed by my sister Stephie's room, and my naked penis started to get hard, as if it was telling me something. I had planned on getting off with Mom, but then again, Stephie and me were now progressing to the same level of our relationship. Why not have both?

I opened her door quietly, not wanting to wake her. She was sleeping soundly in her bed, tucked under her blankets and breathing gently. I closed her door behind me as I entered, and crept up to the side of her bed. I started jerking myself as I watched her sleep, admiring how beautiful she looked. I was really getting horny being here with my sister. I had always secretly thought she was sexy, and loved when we'd have our masturbation sessions while we chatted about stuff. I hadn't really appreciated how much my infatuation for her had grown recently, but right now I was almost as horny for her as I had been for Mom the night we had sex.

Stephie must have heard me beating my meat, and her eyes blinked open. She struggled to see in the dark what was going on.

"Brian?" She sounded so tired, I worried that I might be bothering her.

"I couldn't sleep," I whispered, still wanking.

After a moment of comprehending what that had to do with my presence here, a huge smile came across her face and she pulled her covers back, revealing her wonderful naked body.

"Come join me then," she said excitedly, motioning for me to get under the blankets with her.

I climbed in, though her bed was just a twin and there was no way we could lay next to each other. She wasn't moving anyway, so it was obvious she intended for me to lay on top of her. I almost laughed at how obvious she was being, but I knew she would let me fuck her if I asked her. It appeared that asking wasn't necessary. She covered both of us with her blankets, and spread her legs underneath me so that I could lay comfortably with our bodies lined up together, my big penis resting on her stomach. My balls rested right on her pussy, which was perfectly smooth and bare.

"This is nice," she said, enjoying the warmth between us.

"Yeah, I'm glad you're not upset that I woke you up," I replied.

She put her arms around my back and just smiled up at me, our eyes locked on each other.

"You were masturbating while you watched me," she said, alluding to moments earlier. "Did you need some help with that?"

I didn't bother to answer, instead I lowered my face to hers and kissed her very wetly and very passionately. She moaned when we kissed for that first time, her body responding to my movements. Her hips began to thrust up at me, and I was grinding my cock into her pelvis. We dry humped for a few minutes while we groped each other and sucked at each others' mouths. I couldn't believe how frisky my own sister was for me, and it made me feel really good that I would have a fuck buddy when Dad came back and I couldn't sleep with Mom anymore.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I just had to taste her pussy again. The other day when we had traded oral favors, I couldn't believe how sweet she had tasted. This time was no different, her pussy was still intoxicating and fresh. I smeared my tongue and mouth all over her cunt, sucking on her clit and penetrating her with my tongue as far as I could stick it. When I let my index finger trail down her inner thigh and graze her ass cheek, she bucked underneath me. I took that as a good sign, and I began to explore her ass with my finger. I trailed along her crack, and slowly moved inward to her sphincter, and she began making the most wonderful sounds. I was still eating her out madly, but finally I worked my finger into her tight butthole and just held it there while she convulsed and cried out, climaxing hard in my mouth. I removed my finger, but moved my tongue lower to lick her where I had just penetrated, making her purr. I could lick her pussy and ass all night, they tasted so good.