An Unusual Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll keep my lips sealed then," Stephie said, and made sure Liv saw her wink at me.

Liv let out a chuckle. "It's warm in here, isn't it? Or was I just laughing too hard?"

"No you're right, it is warm." Stephie stood up and walked over to the thermostat. She pretended to study it for a moment. "I bet the air conditioner stopped working again."

"That sucks," I said.

Stephie came back and sat on her separate couch again. "Did you warn your date about our amateur method for fixing it?"

I just smiled when Liv glanced nervously at me. "Don't embarrass me, now..."

Stephie pulled her shirt off and flung it across the room, leaving her completely topless. Liv's mouth opened in surprise, but it wasn't the utter shock and repulsion that I imagined in my worst-case scenario. Still, it was a bold move on Stephie's part, and she would have had to pay with her ass if Liv had reacted badly.

"Wow, you weren't kidding!" Liv said to me, and stared in disbelief at my sister's wonderful tits. "You guys are pretty open with each other."

"It's kind of a requirement for this house," Stephie said, hooking her thumbs into her waistband and flinging her pajama pants off. She wasn't wearing panties, Liv and I discovered.

Liv gave me a brief glance, a mix of confusion and reassurance. I just shook my head, like this was normal and to be expected. I think she was starting to get it. The next move would decide everything.

"I know Brian told you that we're partial nudists," Stephie said, looking more serious than before. "You don't have to do it with us, but we almost never wear clothes at night. It's just a tradition in our house. Can you keep it a secret?"

That was it! I was amazed at my sister's genius once again. Liv probably would have just played along and let us do our thing, but not participated, had Stephie not added the layer of secrecy. Liv's initial embarrassment and shyness would have kept her from participating, but her comfort with us on a personal level would have allowed her to accept it. Now though, with my sister asking her to keep our secret, and thus adding her to our circle of trust, Liv would feel grateful that my sister was befriending her in such a way, and would feel honored that her boyfriend's family was entrusting her with a secret that would potentially ruin their reputation. To top it all off, Liv was horny. So any misgivings about the whole thing would easily be smoothed over with her physical cravings for the kind of closeness that we were offering her.

I could have kissed Stephie, but I was too engrossed in watching Liv's reaction.

She looked at both of us, glancing back and forth, and then just nodded. "Of course I will, I would never tell anyone this kind of thing."

Stephie and I beamed, and my dick was at full mast by now.

"Come on, Brian," Stephie said, sitting cross-legged on the couch naked. "Your turn."

I pretended to be reluctant, but quickly peeled my strained shorts from my body. My dick was pointing at the ceiling.

Liv covered her mouth, almost laughing in embarrassment.

"Don't worry," Stephie assured her. "I'm not bothered by that tiny thing."

I shot her a funny look, and we all just laughed. Liv was touching her stomach now, as if her clothes were starting to itch. She was about to join us, I could tell.

"You don't have to, babe," I said softly to her. "But it would be really fun if you did."

Liv was fighting her inhibitions, never having done this before. But she had said she knew some girls who were nudists, and I think she was beginning to feel like the odd person out.

"Come on, Liv!" Stephie said. "It'll be fun. I promise not to look at you two getting frisky."

Liv sighed. "I don't believe that for a second." Then she stood and unbuttoned her jeans and blouse.

I swear Stephie licked her lips when Liv's naked body was revealed. She might not have been into girls, but just the reward of getting Liv to strip for us was enticing. She quickly sat back down next to me, as if hiding her pussy. But she didn't try to cover her cute little tits from us.

"Yay!" Stephie was excited. "Another member of the club. You can come over to our house anytime."

Liv smiled. "Thanks! I just know your parents are going to come down here and chase me out any minute."

I ran my hand over her thigh. "Don't worry. You can trust us."

That was what this all boiled down to, in the end. Mom was right, if people accepted us for who we were, then that meant they trusted us and required our trust in exchange, to keep our mutual secret. It didn't mean we were doing anything wrong, but keeping it a secret made it more special. Now I would do everything in my power to keep Liv around, to build up our relationship and hopefully integrate her into our family.

We somehow went back to watching the movie, and Liv and I were cuddling very close. I was hard the whole time, and she openly played with my penis in front of Stephie. Stephie played it cool and didn't make a big deal of it, but I knew she was dying to come over and help her. I would have to give my sister a special treat later...

Before the movie ended, and I was about ready to blow, Liv stopped touching my boner and leaned close to whisper in my ear.

"Jerk off for me," she cooed.

My dick twitched, and my hand found its way instinctively to my cock. Liv wanted to see what Stephie would do, and I could see her eyes darting over to my sister. Stephie knew what was going on once I grabbed my dick, and couldn't have paid any less attention to the tv.

"You're learning fast," she said to Liv, giving her a warm smile.

Liv smiled back, and before her attention moved back to me, I saw her hand reach for one of her small breasts. She was getting off on this! I felt like things couldn't get any better, and that pushed me over the edge way too soon. I groaned and began spurting fluid all over myself. It was a huge load considering how much I had spent myself already today. Liv's eyes were glued to the sight of my ejaculations. Stephie slowly moved off her couch and crawled a few feet closer, not saying anything, just following her interest in what was happening.

"Oh my god," Liv said, seeing me cum for the first time.

I grunted as the last few spurts left my dick, leaving me exhausted but completely satisfied. I wish I could have lasted longer though, so that one or both of them could have joined me.

"Good boy," Stephie breathed, for the first time betraying how turned on she was. She wasn't holding back for Liv's sake anymore. "That feel good?"

Liv watched us both carefully, her arousal high but her curiosity winning out. Did she think we were incestuous now, based on how turned on Stephie was? I was worried for a moment, but so satiated that I didn't really care at this point. Even if she thought that, I knew she wouldn't freak out and spill the beans to anyone.

I nodded. "That felt great, I can't believe I came so soon."

Liv gently touched my chest, comforting me almost. "That was really sexy."

Stephie inched forward more and squatted right next to where Liv was on the couch. "That's the benefit of having a close family. You get to be totally open with everyone. And it feels good!"

Liv was still wary, but beginning to let down her guard. "You masturbate for him too?"

Stephie nodded, waiting for Liv to react. "We don't do anything the other person doesn't want, we're just open with each other."

Liv touched her breast again, her nipples hard and her hands shaking. She was so turned on, but still so nervous. I had to do something to ease her fears.

"We're not expecting you to just jump right in," I said, sitting there covered in my own cum. My dick was still dripping as I spoke. "We can still have fun by ourselves if you prefer, or we can just hang out and not fool around too. We're not just all about masturbating."

Liv nodded, and I could tell that she needed to hear that. She wasn't going to masturbate with us tonight, and that was perfectly fine. The next time, Stephie and I could do whatever we wanted in front of her, and when she felt comfortable, she could join in. There was no pressure, and that was going to help out in the long run, especially if my parents were involved.

Not long after, since it was so late, Liv decided to dress and leave. I walked her to the door, still naked, and made out with her for a long few minutes in front of Stephie. She was already less inhibited around us, I could tell. After she left, Stephie just looked at me intensely.

"I know your dick is spent," she said, her eyes piercing into me. "But I need your body tonight."

"I owe you big," I said, walking over to her with my dick swinging between my legs. "I'll give you everything I can."

She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to her room.

Chapter 7

Stephie was awoken by something shaking her, or rather jolting her rather consistently. It took her a moment to realize she had fallen asleep face down on her bed, and something was moving on top of her. It was me, her brother Brian, and I was humping her. When I thrust sharply, she felt my cock buried all the way up her asshole. I wasn't cumming, but I stopped for a moment when I saw that she was awake.

"You fell asleep," I said quietly, but without reluctance or hesitation. Then I resumed butt-fucking her, but a bit slower now.

"I can't believe it," Stephie sighed, that wonderful feeling of fullness making her body vibrate with pleasure. "I guess I passed out."

I kept up a nice steady pace, driving my cock back and forth, sawing my way in and out of her body. I hadn't cum since earlier when I had jacked off in front of her and my girlfriend, Liv. That was hours ago, and since then the two of us had been fucking like rabbits. Stephie had more orgasms than we could count, and I was still rock hard. When she had passed out, I was so worked up that I couldn't stop. I had to cum, and besides it turned me on to be doing my sleeping sister, in the butt no less. I knew she wouldn't mind.

"I can't believe it feels so good," Stephie sighed contentedly, relaxing even though I was getting forceful again.

"You mean in the ass?" I asked, gritting my teeth with every thrust.

She nodded, purring as I plowed into her. "I feel like there's nothing we can't do with each other."

"Yeah, I know," I replied, feeling my balls begin to tighten finally. "It's great."

"I've never felt like this before," Stephie continued. "My body is on fire when we have sex. I think about fucking you all the time now."

"What about Dad?" I asked, knowing I was ready to cum soon but it would still take some work.

"Mmm, how would you feel about that?" she replied.

"Well I've already fucked Mom, so I can't complain. She says that you were waiting until we got together."

Stephie turned her head around to look at me, but her body remained still while I ravaged it.

"Cum in my ass, Brian," she said, looking me right in the eyes. "Fill me up with your sperm."

I groaned, her words spurring me on, and finally after the longest fuck of my life, I felt myself begin to cum. I almost roared as the white hot pleasure shot up my shaft, and I began pumping my sister's cute little butt full of my seed. I held myself deep inside of her, feeling her ass clench around me, and she groaned with me as I helplessly spewed jet after jet of gooey cum into her bowels. It was so naughty for me to be doing this, but that only made it feel better.

"That was awesome, Brian," Stephie purred. She reached back and touched my face. "Please, promise me that you'll do that whenever you feel the slightest urge."

I kissed her back, and slowly withdrew my slimy dick from her. "I promise."

That Friday, I was so nervous I couldn't even get hard to jack off like I did every morning. I just sat awake in bed as the sun was beginning to rise, though I thought about waking my sister Stephie up for some sex. Instead, I just sat and wondered what the nudist party would be like.

I was most worried about getting a big erection in front of everyone there. Mom had assured me it wasn't uncommon, but that everyone just ignored it when it happened. And maybe that was true with the adults, but what about the other teenagers like me? The Christiansen's daughter Becca was a total fox, and if she saw me with a huge boner it just simply couldn't be ignored.

And even aside from that one worry, what about the interactions of all the families that would be there? Were they like my family? Did they "express" their close feelings in the same sexual way? I couldn't just go up to Becca and ask her if she fucked her parents. Mom had said that we had to be careful around other people so as not to reveal too much about our special relationship. But did that include the families that would be at the party?

All morning, I couldn't help but worry. Stephie had gone out, and of course Dad was at work. It was just me and Mom at home. With very little resistance, she had agreed to talk with me about my concerns. In her bedroom, of course.

Before I even knew what was happening, Mom was naked and spreading her legs for me. I melted into her and within moments I had sunk into her tight pussy. I drove myself deep to the hilt, and just stayed like that. Mom smiled up at me, and started to gently stroke my face.

"Are you nervous about tonight?" she asked, as if having this conversation with her son, while his cock was buried inside of her, was a normal and maternal thing.

"Yeah," I answered, resting my face next to hers on the pillow. I tensed my cock inside of her, and I felt her pussy respond with a nice firm clench. "I'm worried about embarrassing myself."

"Oh, don't worry," she said, undulating her hips a bit. "You can let off some steam right before we go. Or..."

The way she said that, and left the word hanging, enticed me. "What? Or what?"

Mom just smiled and patted my head, kissing my cheek. "I don't want to spoil it, but you seem so worried I just can't bear it."

I propped myself up on my elbows and stared at her. I forgot my cock was buried in her tight cunt for just that moment.

She sighed. "Your father will kill me, so don't say anything. There's a tradition at these parties."

That got me excited for some reason, and I started fucking her finally. She moaned and seemed to be enjoying it a lot. I had a morning load of cum to rid myself of, and it looked like I would be filling up her pussy with it. I didn't ask any more questions, I just kept fucking. We didn't kiss or anything, and it wasn't especially intimate. It was just rutting and our bodies pushing against each other. When I finally spewed, it was fairly intense but mostly just a relief. I emptied my balls with a deep groan and Mom purred approvingly.

"What's the tradition?" I asked, rolling off of her and lying next to her.

She just laid there, with my cum leaking out of her pussy. "You're the first new guy to go to this party in a long while. I wasn't entirely truthful with you about what goes on there. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Is there...sex?" I asked, sheepishly for some reason.

She nodded. "We eat dinner and talk and just have a good time. But it ends in everyone getting off one way or another. In fact, no one is allowed to leave unless every single person has had at least one orgasm. Women included."

"Wow." I had to think about that for a while. I imagined Stephie going to these parties, as Mom had said she had done already. Who had she fucked or sucked or whatever at these things? Or Mom for that matter?

"We didn't tell Stephie for her first time," Mom said. "She was very surprised, but she acclimated very nicely to the scene."

"Do family members have sex, like us?" I asked.

Again, she nodded. "Yes, it's all people we can trust. We're very close. I usually get a good five or six loads in or on me at these functions."

The mental image of Mom covered in other guys' semen was making me hard again. I got back on top of her, but this time I stuffed a pillow under her hips and held her legs up. I pointed my slimy cock at her little pucker and pushed it inside of her. My dick slipped right into her ass.

"Ooh," Mom said, moaning in pleasure. "Again? So soon?"

I buried myself in her butt and held it as far as I could get it, and smiled as she began to masturbate while I filled her bowels. I kept fucking her ass for a good few minutes, getting more details out of her between her climaxes while I did that.

"So, is there a game of it?" I asked, thrusting sharply into her anus. "Or is it just straight fucking?"

Mom rubbed one out just then, and waited for the orgasm to finish washing over her before answering. "You'll get teased. Becca, the Christiansen's daughter, is the worst."

"She isn't that much older than me, how many of these things has she been to?"

"A few," Mom answered, clenching hard on me with her ass. "She usually has the record for most orgasms given."

"You guys keep track?" I could feel my balls tingling again, not just from the anal sex but also from the naughty details I was getting from Mom.

"She does," she replied, and started flicking her clit again. "God, my ass must still be all worked up from her father this morning. It feels so good!"

Picturing my Dad fucking her ass only a short while ago somehow turned me on, and I came again. It felt glorious to cum inside of my mother twice in one morning. I could do this everyday.

To be continued...