An Unusual Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally moved up and positioned my aching erection at her oozing hole, Stephie eagerly thrust at me, trying to get me inside of her. I didn't hesitate, I plunged right in and took her with one thrust. Her jaw dropped open, and she just laid there tensed up, feeling the pleasure that came from me claiming her pussy. I held myself deep inside of her, noticing how much tighter she was than Mom. I was going to enjoy this.

For nearly an hour, we just fucked and fucked. I thought she would get sore or tired after a while, but just when I thought I felt her begin to slow down, her pussy would start to quiver and she would cum in violent waves, clawing at my back and holding me tight with her legs. When she finally climbed on top of me, and let me grope at her tits while she rode me, I came forcefully inside of her, filling her cunt with my semen. I loved feeling her tight sheath caressing me while I emptied myself into her. It was so intense and forbidden, I thought she was going to drive me insane when she began riding me again, not satisfied with what I had given her.

"Wait," I said, five minutes into our second fuck.

She looked disappointed, but I had a delicious idea.

"Get on your knees," I ordered.

She smiled, and with a renewed burst of energy, buried her face in her pillow and lifted her ass in the air. She reached her hands back and spread her butt for me in an obscene display. I grabbed her hips and lowered my mouth onto her ass, licking her little pucker hole with firm, wet lashes. She was going crazy as I ate her ass out, getting it nice and wet for what was about to come. She wasn't hesitant at all, making me wonder if she had done this before. It didn't matter, I was going to fuck her ass regardless of the lack of experience from either of us.

My dick was slimy with her pussy juice, and combined with my saliva, I was able to push my head right against her anus and slide a few inches in. She groaned loudly, and I waited for her to calm down a bit before going further. It was hard to wait, though, with her tight little asshole clenching at my dick. I put one hand on her shoulder and held her hip with my other hand, and very carefully slid my big cock up into my sister's butt. I didn't stop this time until I was all the way in.

Stephie was practically in tears, but not from pain. This was so intense, she was loving it as much as I was. The whole scenario, being butt fucked by her brother, was enough of an arousal to counteract any discomfort. I never would have thought that anal sex could really happen just like in porn, without lots of preparation and slow stretching.

"You've done this before," I said.

She just nodded, much too involved now to speak. That just emboldened me to keep going strong. I pulled out of her ass a few inches, and then plowed right back in. Every time I thrust into her, she grunted loudly. Eventually it became a weak moan as I made her cum like that multiple times, each time making her pussy squirt from the intensity. She had completely soiled her sheets by the time I was close to my own orgasm, and I had to decide between cumming inside of her or pulling out and spraying her backside. Eventually my instincts won over, and I groaned deeply as I buried my dick in her ass and let my cum spew forth, filling her bowels with my seed.

With my dick still inside of her, we both just laid there panting. It took a few minutes to recover from our sex, and Stephie was a sweaty mess. I stayed hard inside of her butt, though I knew I should pull out and let her relax. My dick slid right out, and her anus looked so stretched and abused that my dick lurched and twitched at the sight. After a while, Stephie crawled over to me and we embraced weakly, drifting off to sleep amidst the pungent smell of sex and sweat. It was the most satisfying experience of my young life.

Chapter 5

Liv came over the next day, after I had gone the entire day at school without seeing her. I was honestly surprised she came over to my house, but I worried that she felt she needed to break up with me here rather than at school. That would explain why she avoided me all day.

But to my delight, she was not breaking up with me.

"I love being with you," she said, as we sat out back on the patio. I was on my best behavior, unlike last time.

"I love being with you too," I said. "But I'm very sexual, and I don't know if I can keep myself from expressing that when we're together. Even if it's in front of my family."

She nodded, carefully considering that. She knew I jacked off in front of my family, but she didn't know that I had fucked both my sister and my mother. That would come in time, if we continued dating for that long.

"I thought a lot about that," she said, fidgeting in her seat. "I guess part of me just can't get used to it, until I see it."

What exactly was she saying? My face must have shown my confusion.

"I'm kind of interested in seeing you do...that," she continued. "In front of your family. It turns me on to think about how open you all are."

I was starting to get hard, but I resisted the urge to whip it out and start beating off. If it was just me and my sister, then I definitely would have.

"You want me to call my Mom over?" I laughed.

She smiled, still a bit nervous. "No, no. I just mean, I want to hang out more with you. Here. And if you guys are naked, and you masturbate, then that's fine. I'm very curious about it all."

I kissed her, very grateful that she was so accepting of this. My Mom was right, if we found someone to share our lifestyle with, then we had to hang on to them. Friends like that were rare.

"You said you had friends that were nudists," I said, referring to something she had said last time we talked.

"The Christiansens," Liv nodded. "I'm friends with one of their daughters. Becca."

Christiansens! They were the nudist family that was hosting the party on Friday. And Becca was really hot, I had beat off to the image of her sucking on my dick many times. I had even told Stephie once while I was masturbating next to her that I was thinking of that. She had been very intrigued, and dare I say aroused when I shot off a nice big load a few moments later.

"We're going to their house for a nudist party on Friday," I said. "Have you ever been to one of those?"

Liv shook her head. "No, but I knew they had them. Becca talks about them, and how there's no young guys that go to them. If you're going, I may have to keep an eye on her."

Now I was really excited to go, since it sounded like I would be the only young guy there.

Liv and I talked about it for a while, and then she had to go home. I walked her to the door and kissed her goodbye, and when she was gone and I closed the door, Stephie appeared behind me.

"How'd it go?" she asked, perhaps anticipating that I would want to talk to her about my relationship problems again, which generally meant she would see me jerk off.

"Great," I said, not oblivious to her desires. "She sounds like she might want to hang out with us more."

Stephie seemed interested. "Really? She's not grossed out by what we do?"

I shook my head. "I think it's starting to turn her on. And it turned me on a lot hearing her talk about it."

She smiled, and cocked her head a bit. "Do you need me to suck your dick? To relieve the pressure?"

I swallowed nervously. She had never been so forward, though after last night, there were certainly no inhibitions between us anymore. I just nodded dumbly.

"Let's go upstairs," she said, taking my hand and leading me to my room.

Dad came home a few minutes later. I heard him downstairs while Stephie was deepthroating me. Her chin was resting against my balls, and her saliva was dripping down them. I held her head firmly against me, literally mashing her against my crotch. I fucked her throat slowly, probably choking her a bit. She never made a sound or complained, she held herself down on my dick obediently. I finally let her off, and she excitedly gasped for air and went for my balls, licking and sucking on them while I jerked my cock over her face. I came heavily onto her forehead and nose, coating her lovely features with my thick cum. She moaned in appreciation, enjoying the warm feeling of my fluids painting her skin. Her mouth found its way back onto my dick and she sucked on me for a good few minutes afterward, while I leaned back and enjoyed the relaxing sensations. God, I loved her.

After cleaning her face up, we both went downstairs completely naked and greeted our father. Mom was making a nice big dinner which smelled great, and for some reason my Dad smiled really big when he saw me. He slapped me on the shoulder like he was congratulating me for something, but he never said what. He just acted genuinely happy. Mom just winked at me when I looked over at her, and I figured she had already informed him of the latest sexual developments in our house. I think she knew Stephie had been upstairs sucking my dick.

After dinner, I noticed Mom excused herself. I knew she was going to change into my Dad's favorite sexy robe of hers, just like she always did when he came home after being away. I felt genuinely happy for him that he was going to get really laid tonight, I wasn't jealous like I thought I might be. But I did have a delicious idea.

I went upstairs to my parents' bathroom and found the door wide open, and my mother pulling her robe over her shoulders. She saw me in the mirror and smiled.

"Don't get any ideas," she said. "I've been doing Kegels all day to get my pussy tight for your father, and I don't want it all stretched out by your big cock."

I just shrugged. "I don't have to stretch your pussy, I can stretch something else."

She raised an eyebrow. "You've been playing with Stephie, haven't you?"

I nodded. "Have you ever done it?"

Mom turned and faced me, her robe totally open in the front exposing her gorgeous naked body. "Go get the lube from my drawer."

I excitedly ran to her nightstand and fetched the bottle of lube, which was almost empty. Were Mom and Dad freaky? Good for you Dad, I thought.

Mom had turned back around and was leaning forward over the sink, and had drawn her robe aside to expose her backside. When she spread her ass cheeks for me, I thought I was going to die. I could tell her tight little butthole was used to being penetrated, but it still looked exquisitely small and delicious. I smeared the lube around my dick and approached her with shaking hands.

"You can enjoy it," she said, smiling back at me, "but do try to hurry. I'll swear a lot for you if you like."

I simply nodded, and positioned my aching penis at her forbidden entrance. I pushed the head up against her pucker, and gently pushed. Her sphincter gave way almost immediately, and she moaned in pleasure. She liked having her ass stuffed! I wish I had known that when I was younger, although I probably never thought about anal sex until I discovered porn. Still, hot-dogging her when I was a kid didn't come close to this experience.

I slid further in, beginning to claim her butt with my thick shaft. As I gently fed it into her, Mom just grunted sexily and would quietly say "fuck" and whisper things like "oh yeah, do me in my naughty butt Brian" while I tried to hold back from thrusting too hard. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of her experienced asshole gripping and tugging at my dick.

"Does Stephie fuck Dad?" I blurted out while I began to thrust with more power, getting a fuck-motion going.

Mom laughed. "Are you jealous, after all you get to do with both of us girls?"

I wasn't jealous, just curious. "Just tell me."

She took a few moments to savor the feeling of her son filling her tight rectum with cock meat before answering.

"They have never had sex," she said finally, surprising me.

"Why not?" I was really getting into it now, and could feel an orgasm building even though Stephie had drained me quite expertly before dinner.

"Stephie wanted to do you first," she replied, and I could feel her legs quivering. She was going to cum just from having her butt fucked.

I let her enjoy it without saying anything more, feeling her body tighten and her ass clench impossibly hard on my dick as she squirted on the bathroom floor. She groaned loudly as she came, and with such force that I couldn't help but cum myself as her ass clamped down on me. I poured myself out into her bowels, filling her back door with my sperm. I had claimed both her holes now, squirting my cum deep into her like very few sons got to do, I imagined.

"Is that true?" I said with ragged breath.

Mom nodded, rubbing her pussy in the afterglow of her climax. "Your father is so busy, and I keep him pretty well fucked."

"I can imagine," I said, smacking her ass and withdrawing from her tight little butt. My cum dripped out, and Mom wiped at it with some tissue until it stopped leaking. I enjoyed watching her clean up after our naughty act. She just smiled lovingly at me when our eyes met.

"Stephie is a lucky girl," Mom said, and kissed me quickly on the lips before heading back downstairs.

Chapter 6

Liv texted me that night and asked if she could come over late and fool around with me. I wanted so badly to see how open she would be to including my sister, but I didn't dare say anything before she was actually here. Mom and Dad were already in bed, and Stephie and I were downstairs watching tv. We actually weren't fooling around for once, since I was exhausted and she seemed satisfied with what we had done together earlier. When I told her that Liv was coming over, and her intentions were sexual, Stephie was visibly excited.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked. "Want me to leave you two alone for a while, and then just walk in on you? Or should I just hang out here naked and see what she does?"

I laughed at her excitement. "Let's just see what happens. She's probably horny so I'm sure if things are relaxed enough, she'll want me to start masturbating in front of you."

Stephie rubbed her crotch through her pajama pants at the thought. "I can't wait! Do I pretend I don't notice you? Or do I smile and make it seem normal?"

"Make it 'seem' normal? Isn't it?"

"You know what I mean. It won't be to her, and I know more about how other people perceive this kind of thing than you."

"True, I guess just do whatever you think will help the situation more."

She clapped her hands together. "Ok!"

After about a half hour, there was a soft tap on our front door, and Stephie literally leapt from the sofa to answer it.

"Hi, Liv!" Stephie greeted a little too loudly. Even if she woke our parents, they wouldn't care. They were probably so exhausted that they didn't hear anything anyway.

Liv stepped inside, a bit awkward in front of my sister. "Hi, Stephie right?"

Stephie nodded, grinning from ear to ear. "Yep, come in. We're just watching tv."

I stood up and gave Liv a small kiss and hug, and she sat down with us. I felt oddly excited as well, as if something big and important was going to happen if everything played out the way Stephie and I hoped. Not just in a sexual way, but more important. Mom's words about finding people who accept us, and hanging onto them, suddenly flashed in my head. I really wanted Liv to accept us, and we had to play it cool for that to happen. If I just whipped my dick out and started beating off, it would be blatantly about the sex and not the overall relationship that our family had cultivated. Liv had to come to appreciate that we were normal in every other sense, and that our open sexuality was the only thing that would come as a shock to people. She could still feel comfortable and enjoy just hanging out here at our house. We didn't have to do anything else, unless she wanted to.

Liv and I cuddled close while Stephie sat on the other couch, not crowding in on our personal space like I figured she would. But she was genius, because from this angle Liv would be able to see her without staring right at her, and if she started taking her clothes off or touching herself, Liv could pretend she wasn't watching even if she was. My sister was pretty smart, I had to give her credit.

"Let's watch something else," Stephie said after a while. She found some rated R movie that I knew had some sex scenes. Maybe that would work, even if it was a longshot.

I was rather surprised at how well Stephie and Liv were getting along, making small talk about people they both knew. The atmosphere was very relaxed, and while she had been an excited mess earlier, my sister was a cool customer when it came to acting out the little scenario she had planned out in her mind. I even noticed that it was getting warm in here, and wondered if she had gone so far as to turn up the heat to get us to take off our clothes.

Liv was wearing jeans and a cute little white blouse, which I couldn't foresee her taking off to cool down. But I knew Stephie would work something out. I was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt, and nothing under my shorts. If I lifted my leg just right, and my dick was flopped across my thigh, you could see it plainly through the legs of my shorts. I knew Stephie saw it a few times, and she just smiled like she was trying not to laugh. For some reason, even though my girlfriend was sitting right next to me, I just wanted to fuck the life out of Stephie right now. It wasn't so much that I was horny, I just felt this intense emotion toward her. I restrained myself though, obviously.

When the first sex scene started in the movie, Liv blushed a little. I moved her hand slowly to my crotch, and she let me place her palm right over my dick. When her fingers tightened around it, it started to get hard. Stephie didn't notice, at least it appeared that way. I knew she would pull something out of her sleeve any minute to get things rolling.

"God, I hate this movie," she said, making me frown. What was she doing?

Liv looked over at her, temporarily ignoring my shorts. "Why? I think it's kind of hot."

Stephie smiled. "That's why I hate it. It always gets me worked up and then I can't sleep. I don't have a boyfriend right now, so I don't get much relief...outside of the shower head."

I found myself laughing, and not as part of an act. But a brother probably shouldn't be laughing at his sister saying that, I thought. Still, it had the desired effect, and Liv giggled.

"That's too bad," she said, looking at me for a moment. She started to speak, but changed her mind.

"I'm so jealous of you two," she said, but kept her attention on the tv.

"Well actually," Liv said, showing a bit of boldness, "we haven't really gone that far yet."

"Really?" Stephie finally looked over at Liv. "With your hand on his dick, I figured you were getting it regularly."

Liv whipped her hand back into her lap, but it made all three of us burst out in laughter. Liv was totally embarrassed, but it might have been the perfect thing to break the tension and allow our night to progress.

"I'm sorry!" Stephie said, out of breath from laughing. "Sorry, bro. Didn't mean to ruin your fun."

"I think you get off on it," I ventured, hoping it wasn't too bold of me.

Liv's eyes widened, but she just kept laughing. "I think you're both definitely related."

Stephie's eyes twinkled as she grinned. "It's our parents' fault. They didn't raise us with much dignity, we're practically uncivilized with the way we act around each other."

Liv's demeanor changed slightly, as she pondered the overtones of what that might mean, considering what I had already told her about our habits.

"Yeah well, careful what you reveal," I said. "I haven't told her everything about our family, otherwise she'd never date me."

Again, Liv seemed to be picking up on the subtle hints of our words, and since I had revealed something very private to her, she was now wondering what I could have left out. But I knew she wouldn't imagine that I was speaking of incest.