An Unusual Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Their love affair went along like this for another 4 months and they were spending at least 6 out of 7 nights together either sleeping at his apartment or hers depending upon where they were that night. She had brought a few changes of clothes and left them at his place so she could go to work without going home to change and he did the same.

One day he asked her if she would like to have dinner on Friday night at his parents' home since he wanted her to meet them. She agreed and he told her that some other members of his family would be there also so she would have an opportunity to meet them also.

Friday night rolled around and they were standing outside his parents' town house on the upper east side. Caroline, their English maid, opened the door with a broad smile and showed them into the house. Sam was struck by the magnificence of the entrance foyer with the spiral staircase leading upstairs and the Italian marble floors. Carline told William that his mother and father and the rest of the family were in the library so he led her inside and into a large wood paneled room with floor to ceiling bookcases on all four walls.

A very good looking, tall man in his late fifties immediately stood up as they entered the room and came to greet William. They hugged each other and William introduced her to his father. Mr. Forsythe greeted her warmly and shook her hand and told her to please call him George. They walked over to a very attractive woman also in her 50's and William introduced her to his mother who immediately told her to call her Cory. There were also two extremely attractive couples standing there and William introduced her to his brother Frank and his wife Toni and his sister Gina and her husband, Tim. Cory stood up and took her around the room introducing her to William's aunts, uncles and cousins.

Everyone was extremely warm and friendly to her and she liked all of them immediately. They went into dinner and from that point on the rest of the evening went beautifully and Sam really enjoyed herself with everyone. When they were leaving, Mrs. Forsythe asked her to please come around again for dinner as soon as possible as she would like to get to know her better.

When they got back to William's apartment, she told him how much she liked his family and he smiled and told her that he was very glad things worked out the way they did, They went to bed and made love as usual and fell into a deep satisfying sleep.

When she awoke in the morning, she reached for his penis, which was the first thing she did every morning, but there was something strange on it and she pulled the covers down and saw that there was a red satin ribbon tied around his shaft just under the flange of his crown with a ring and a note attached. She opened the little note card and saw "Will you marry me?" written on it and noticed that the ring was a very large diamond engagement ring.

She looked up at him with surprise and joy and saw that he had one eye open and was watching her reaction.

"Of course I will, you naughty boy!" and she flew into his arms.

After they made mad passionate love, William called his parents and told them that they were engaged and the Forsythes insisted that they come over later so that they could discuss plans for the wedding. They went over in the early afternoon and George and Cory insisted that they have the wedding at their house and both William and Sam agreed.

William told his parents that they wanted to marry as soon as possible so Cory said that she would talk with the priest and see how soon he was available. William told them that he would like arrangements to be made for about 3 weeks from now and his mother said she would find out immediately. He also told her that he only wanted the family and a few of their friends to attend as they didn't want a huge affair. His parents were very understanding and asked them to come up with a list of their friends so that she could start making arrangements for food, drinks, etc.

They left and went back to William's place and as soon as they closed the door behind them, Sam put her arms around him and kissed him as she put her hand over his crotch and squeezed his rapidly rising organ.

"I'm going to be Mrs. Forsythe soon and am going to have this wonderful penis as my very own toy forever and ever!" she gushed.

He smiled and told her that it belonged to her right now so anything she wanted to do to it was up to her.

"I want you to get undressed so that I can suck my beautiful cock and have my favorite drink."

She followed him into the bedroom and watched as he undressed. She never tired of looking at his naked body and seeing that gorgeous penis of his standing straight out in front of his body so thick and long and beautiful.

When he was naked, he lay down on the bed and she crawled up to him and started licking the inside of his thighs until she reached his full, tight balls. She ran the flat of her tongue over his sack before she opened her mouth and took each ball inside and massaged it with her tongue. Her fingers were running up and down his thick, hard shaft as she sucked his balls and occasionally she would wet a finger and slide it into his anus.

It wasn't long before she had him moaning as he loved his balls sucked and after some time, she let them slip from her mouth as she licked her way up to the base of his gorgeous shaft and nibbled all around it while slowly working her way up to the crown. When she finally reached his head, she saw with delight that there was a large drop of precum sitting in his deep slit so she flicked out her tongue to capture it just before it slid down his shaft.

She lifted her head to tell him how delicious it tasted and then went back down for more. She was nursing on his cock head and teasing out his precum with the tip of her tongue and feasting on the delicious nectar for some time before she started to take his organ deeper down her throat. She relaxed her throat muscles and let his thick shaft slide down until she had about three quarters of it captured. Then she began to contract around his thickness and looked up into his eyes as she did so. He was looking down at her with glazed eyes as he told her how wonderful she was making him feel.

She never wanted the moment to end as she loved having his penis deep down her throat. It gave her a feeling of peace and contentment like nothing else did and she could suck him like this all day without tiring. When he started to groan and move his penis ever so slightly in her throat, she knew that his orgasm was approaching and couldn't wait to taste his cum as she loved it so much. She backed off a little and started sucking firmly while sliding a finger into his anus. Then she felt his organ stiffen and jerk and then erupt in a series of spurts which she swallowed with relish. She was in heaven as he kept feeding her cum and when his spurts ended, she was disappointed as she could drink his juices all day.

She kept sucking him and squeezing his shaft to get the last drops until he reached down and took her by the shoulders and pulled her up into his arms for a deep kiss. After resting like this for a while, he told her to stand up and get undressed for him as he wanted to look at her. She rose and started undressing like a stripper until she was totally naked.

He had been watching every move and marveled over her magnificent body. He told her that since she had just given him such extreme pleasure that it was only right for him to return the compliment.

"Besides, I'm looking forward to my afternoon dessert so please come over her and show me my favorite spread."

She smiled because she knew how much he loved looking at her naked with her legs spread wide. She got down on the bed and opened her legs so he could see her crotch and lovingly watched his eyes as he gazed at her spread with naked lust in his eyes.

"You are the most gorgeous creature in the world!" he announced.

Then he dropped to his stomach and lowered his mouth to her crotch. He started by sliding his tongue up and down her slit from her clitoris to her anus and then nibbled on her petal like labia for a few moments before teasing her clit out of its hood with his tongue. When the little organ started peeking out of its covering, he wrapped his lips around it and flicked his tongue over the little head as she gasped and held his head in her hands.

He was sucking on her clit like it was a little penis and suddenly she cried out and held his head tightly to her cunt as she went into orgiastic shudders and shakes and fed him her delicious juices. When she calmed down, he slid his tongue into her vaginal opening and licked up the nectar that was still flowing down her passage and soon had her bucking in heat again. She fed him two more orgasms before he pulled his head from her crotch and moved up into her arms to cuddle.

"I want you to fuck and suck me as much as possible for the rest of our lives!" she said.

He told her not to worry as she was going to get plenty of cock and would have a smile on her face for the rest of her life once they were married. She wondered what he meant by that but assumed he meant he would fuck her all the time once they were married and living together and just the thought made her happy.

Time passed very quickly and their wedding day had arrived. They cabbed over to his parents' house and Sam went upstairs with Cory to get into her wedding dress. William stopped in the library to pour himself a stiff shot of bourbon before heading upstairs to his room to get dressed. His best man, Frank, entered his room and asked if everything was OK. William told him that things were never better and that he was looking forward to later tonight with extreme anticipation. Frank said that he was also and they got down to the business at hand as William handed him the wedding rings and started to get dressed.

His father came to the room to tell him that he should come downstairs as the priest had arrived and everyone was ready for the ceremony. They went downstairs and William's father waited outside the master bedroom for Sam to come out since he was going to give the bride away.

William was standing in the front of the large living room where the ceremony was to take place and when he saw Sam on his father's arm just outside the room, his breath was taken short by her beauty. When they started playing the wedding march and she started to walk towards him, he realized how much he loved her and how lucky he was to have her as his bride. Then thoughts of what was to come entered his mind but he cast aside any doubts and looked at the positive side.

After the ceremony, he introduced her to some others in the family and they spent a few moments with some of their friends before going into the main dining room which had been set up with round tables to accommodate the guests. The dining room doors were open into the library where there was a small jazz combo, engaged by his father, who were in a corner of the library to provide dance music.

William led his new wife into the library for a dance and most of the guests surrounded them as his parents and brother and sister joined them on the floor. They had a wonderful evening of great food, drinks, music and dancing and after the cake cutting ceremony, William led her upstairs to his bedroom.

She was a little woozy and light headed from all the champagne and liquor but when he took her in his arms and kissed her, she was all his. He undressed her and lay her in the center of his king size bed and got undressed and cuddled up to her and lightly stroked her clitoris as he told her how happy he was to have her as his wife.

He was kissing her slit and teasing her little organ with his tongue and she was in another world. As he licked and sucked her pussy, the door opened and Mr. and Mrs. Forsythe came in. She was almost panicked by this but in the state that she was in, she seemed to accept the fact that they were there and, since William didn't seem to mind, she relaxed and let the wonderful sensations he was giving her take control of her.

Her vision was a little cloudy and everything seemed to be happening far away except for the sensations that coursed through her body from her husband's tongue and lips. She watched, as if from a distance, Mr. and Mrs. Forsythe remove their clothes and approach the bed. She noted that George had the same beautiful penis as his son and that Cory had a gorgeous body with large, full breasts and big fully erect nipples sitting in tan rosettes.

When George got on the bed, William moved aside and let him take over sucking her pussy. He got on one side of her and his mother on the other and each took a breast and started licking and sucking it and Sam thought that she was in heaven. After William's father sucked her to orgasm, he moved up and rubbed the head of his organ between her labia and got it good and wet with her juices and then inserted the crown into her hole as she gasped in delight at the feelings he was giving her.

William came up and looked into her eyes and told her how much he loved her and then kissed her deeply. He told her to just let herself go and enjoy everything that was being done to her and she smiled at him and nodded her head as George kept stroking in and out of her cunt. Then William lay down with his head next to hers and the next thing she knew, there was a wonderful looking crotch being lowered to her face and she couldn't help but lift her head to meet it and cover the wet slit with her mouth.

Cory let her suck it for a while and then moved her body a little to the right and fed her son also. She moved back and forth feeding both of them until her husband cried out that he was cumming, and Sam gurgled in delight as she felt his spurts shoot inside her and felt his penis jerking with each spurt. When his second jet shot into her, she came also and the two of them were lost in ecstasy until his balls emptied and her spasms slowly subsided.

Cory lifted her pussy from her face and congratulated her on being fucked so beautifully by her father-in-law. They kissed her on the lips and told her they would see her later and gathered their clothes and left the room. Sam was bewildered but happy and George's cock felt just as good as her husband's and had satisfied her just as much,

They sat up and leaned against the pillows and William got them some more champagne which was in a bucket in a corner of the room. She was still very woozy but she felt wonderful and was trying to assimilate what had just happened except that she knew that she enjoyed every minute of it. When they finished their champagne, William started stroking her crotch and teasing her clit and she was off on another high in no time.

As she moaned in passion, the door opened and William's brother Frank walked in with his wife. They stood by the bed a few moments watching them and then began removing their clothes. William had his finger moving in and out of her pussy and she was groaning and moving her hips to meet his every thrust. She saw that Frank was not as long as his brother but was a lot thicker and his penis interested her. Toni had a gorgeous body with extra large nipples that were hard as rocks.

Frank got up on the bed and William removed his hand as he bent down and ran his tongue up and down her crack. He had her moving her hips in passion in no time and then she noticed Toni go down and start sucking William's penis. She had never seen anything like this before and it turned her on tremendously. She watched as her sister in law expertly worked on her husband's cock and soon had him gasping in pleasure just as she moaned from Frank's talented tongue.

Sam couldn't tear her eyes away from Toni's mouth on her husband's cock. It was such a turn on to watch him being sucked that she found herself grabbing Frank's head and pressing her cunt to his face as she went into orgasm. He, in turn, did his part and drove his tongue deep inside her passage and licked up the juices that she fed him.

When she calmed down, he got up and rubbed the head of his thick organ up and down her wet slit before thrusting it inside to her groans of pleasure.

"Fuck her good, bro. She loves cock and has a very talented pussy." William told his brother.

Sam looked at him and smiled as she sleepily told him how much she loved watching Toni suck his cock.

"Don't worry honey, you'll be seeing lots of that in the coming years along with some other things that might even excite you even more." he replied.

She wondered what he meant but she was too dreamy and too much lost in the pleasures that her brother in law's thick penis was giving her to give it much thought. Frank's organ was doing wonderful things to her as it was thicker than any she had ever had before and was stretching her cunt like it had never been stretched before.

"How do you like Frank's cock?" William asked her as Toni bobbed her head up and down on his erection.

"Love it!" she answered. "It's so thick it's making me feel fantastic." she answered.

She was meeting Frank's strokes with her hips and as she watched her husband's facial expressions as he was being sucked, he suddenly cried out and held Toni's head in his hands as his penis erupted and sent spurts of hot cum into her waiting mouth. Sam loved watching him cum in her mouth and threw her legs around Frank's waist as she experienced another mind blowing orgasm.

After Toni sucked every drop of cum from his balls, she lifted her head and looked at Sam,

"You're a very lucky girl. I've loved the taste of your husband's cum since the first time I sucked him off and only wish I could have it more often. You can have it any time you like!"

Sam smiled and told her that she would have her over more often so that he could feed her and Toni told her that she should make sure to taste Frank's juices as they had a different flavor but were also delicious. William suggested that Frank fuck her until he was close to cumming and then feed her his cum so that she could taste and compare it now.

He agreed and kept stroking for a while before pulling out and straddling her chest. She opened her mouth wide to take his crown into her mouth and tasted her own juices as she sucked the thick cock head. Frank told her to get ready as he was about to cum so she wrapped her lips around his crown and waited for his explosion. A moment later, he cried out in ecstasy and shot load after load into her hungry mouth. She tasted the first load which landed directly on her tongue, and found it to be a little salty but good so she concentrated on sucking his balls dry and enjoyed the experience immensely.

"Well, what do you think?" Toni asked her.

She told her that it was a little salty but was delicious and that she had enjoyed every drop that he fed her. William added that he was glad she enjoyed it as she was going to be fed more quite often. Frank rested a few minutes and then he and Toni gathered up their clothing and said goodnight.

William took her in his arms and they kissed and held each other close. She still felt slightly groggy but was enjoying everything that had happened so far. He poured them some more champagne and as they lay there relaxing, the door opened and a middle aged couple walked in and stood by the bed looking down at them with broad smiles on their faces.

They were a little portly but she liked their faces and was surprised when they started to undress. William had introduced them as Uncle Phil and Aunt Sara and she watched as Sara removed her bra and her full, large breasts spilled out and covered her chest. She saw Uncle Phil step out of his shorts and when he turned to face her, she looked at his erect penis which was nice and thick with a beautifully sculpted crown and deep slit in the tip.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers