An Unusual Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

He told her that no one else in the world knows about his family's activities in this regard and that he wants to keep it that way.

"I have enough wonderful sex with my family to satisfy me. I have rarely fucked anyone else except when I was away in the service and couldn't get together with them. You were the first girl I had sex with, outside of the family, in a long time but I knew from the first time I laid eyes on you that I wanted you for my wife, so you were something special. If I happen to get called away on business sometime, I want you to continue visiting my parents each week and if you wish, invite any of our cousins or aunts and uncles over for sex whenever you feel like it. I'm quite sure they'll accommodate you from what I saw last night." he told her.

They decided to go back to William's place and spend a quiet Sunday together so they showered and got dressed and went downstairs to find the Forsythes having a bite to eat in the dining room. Diane was still there and eating with them. George asked them if they wanted to join them but William told him that they had already had a big breakfast and wanted to go back to his place and relax for the rest of the day.

"I guess that Sam could use some rest after all the activity last night." Cory said.

They said their goodbyes and took a cab back to his apartment where they spent a very relaxing day watching a movie on TV and talking about the wedding and afterward. The week passed very quickly as both of them were busy and Friday night arrived and they were standing outside of the Forsythe's townhouse. The door was opened by a tall, good looking young guy in a waiter's outfit. William introduced him as Joseph and told her that he happened to be away on vacation when they were married. Joseph congratulated both of them and showed them into the library where she saw David and his parents having drinks with the Forsythes.

David's parents were both very attractive people in their late fifties. Cory got up when they walked in and threw her arms around Sam in welcome and kissed her son on the cheek. She took Sam's hand and led her over to David's parents.

"Sam, I want you to meet David's parents, Gary and Toby." Then looking down at them she said, "You two are in for a treat later, just mark my words."

When Sam shook their hands in greeting, there was an instant feeling of warmth and she liked them immediately. Gary was about as tall as William with broad shoulders and a thickening waist but otherwise looked in pretty good shape. Toby was also tall and had large breasts and a small waist and flaring hips that looked very sexy.

They sat down and joined them for drinks and George told Gary and Toby what they missed at the wedding last week.

"This young lady took on the whole family without blinking an eyelash!" he proudly told them and then with a smile added, "She's definitely my favorite daughter in law."

Cory laughed and said, "Of course she is, you old fool, she's your only daughter in law!"

A few minutes later Joseph came in and told them that dinner was ready and they went into the dining room. All through dinner, David was looking at her and smiling. At one point he looked at his parents and said.

"Both of you are going to love this talented young lady before the night is over. She sucked my cock like no one else has ever done and Dad, you're going to love her talented mouth. Mom, you have never tasted a more delicious pussy than hers and I predict you're going to become addicted to it. I know I have!"

Sam blushed from the compliment and told him that she really enjoyed sucking him and is looking forward to having him again. After dessert and coffee, they went back into the library and had after dinner cordials and more exciting conversation about Sam's talents.

"Darling, why don't you take Sam upstairs and prepare her for Gary, Toby and David?" his mother said to William.

He finished his drink and took Sam's hand and led her upstairs to his room. When they got there, he took her in his arms and told her how much he loved her and how much he was looking forward to the rest of the evening.

"You're not the only one looking forward to it. I'm horny as hell after all the talk about my talents in bed." She said as she started undressing. He took off his clothes and joined her in the big bed and they held each other close as they kissed and fondled each other.

"Well just look at the lovers! You'd think that they were newlyweds or something!" David said as he walked in with his parents behind him.

They stood there a moment looking at them and Toby remarked about how beautiful the two of them were. Then they undressed and David told his father that he had to go down and taste Sam as he was in for a treat. Sam had been looking at Gary's penis since he revealed it and was intrigued by it since it had a huge mushroom shaped head with a large slit in the tip. The shaft looked thin compared to the head but as he got closer, she saw that it was pretty thick also.

David noticed her staring at his father's penis and told her that she was in for a special treat when he fucked her as that big head was going to give her thrills she never had before. Toby added that her husband's cock was something very special and that she was sure that Sam was going to love it inside her.

Then Gary got down between Sam's spread thighs and started by nibbling on her erect nipples before trailing his tongue down between her legs and sliding it deep inside her vaginal opening. Sam ran her fingers through his hair as he sucked her and looked over to see William's head between Toby's thighs and David's mouth around her husband's penis.

She watched with mounting excitement as David lovingly nursed on the crown and then started taking more and more down his throat. She had loved watching William suck David's cock last week and now watched as the tables were turned. Gary lifted her legs way back and drove his tongue into her anus as he slid two fingers into her cunt and rubbed her clitoris with his thumb.

He was rapidly bringing her to climax especially as she watched her husband sucking cunt and being eaten by David. Suddenly, she grabbed Gary's head in her hands and lifted her hips into him as her orgasm overcame her and she went into a series of bucks and groans while holding his head rightly to her anus, While she was cumming, she heard Toby cry out in orgasm also and turned her head to see her husband lapping up loads of white cream shooting out of her cunt.

Then Gary pulled his mouth from her crotch and moved up and rubbed the enormous head of his penis between her labia and then pushed it inside her cunt. She gasped in pleasure as the huge head parted her vaginal opening and started rubbing her passage as he stroked into her. He was exciting her tremendously as his big head stretched her opening and sent fabulous vibrations throughout her crotch.

She glanced over and saw her husband sliding his cock into Toby's cunt as he sucked on David's erection and the sight of that drove her crazy. She couldn't tear her eyes away from her husband's mouth as he sucked on the thick penis.

"Oh God! I love to watch William suck cock!" she told Gary.

"Well, in that case, my dear, we'll make sure he sucks both David and I quite a bit. I happen to love the way he sucks my cock so it will be a double pleasure for me."

Then she suddenly grabbed him around his waist and pushed her cunt onto his organ tightly as she shook and shuddered in orgasm wetting his penis with her copious juices.

"Now that was a lovely cum!" he told her when she came out of it. Soon I'm going to fill you with mine and hope you enjoy it as much." He told her.

He kept stroking into her and she was being taken away on another high by his thrusts while watching her husband suck David. As she watched, David's face screwed up in passion and he held William's head tightly as he bucked and spurted his cum down the hungry throat. Her husband was gulping down each load to keep from choking and finally backed off a bit and sucked up the last spurts so that he could taste them before swallowing them.

While David was filling his mouth with sperm, his orgasm struck and his cock began spurting hot cum in jet after jet into Toby's cunt. She cried out when the first spurt shot into her and went into orgasm also and the three of them went to Nirvana together. Then she felt Gary's penis expand and jerk inside her as he started shooting streams of cum deep inside her pussy. She was lost in pleasure as he filled her with his juices and didn't want it to end but unfortunately it did after a while and he left it deep inside her as she felt it throb and then slowly soften.

There was a knock on the door and Naomi came in and said that her master had sent her up to see if there was anything she could do for them. William suggested that she get some wet and dry towels and clean them up a bit for the next bout. When she was finished cleaning all their organs, William told her to work on the men and get them ready for more action.

She walked over to William first and looked down at him with a smile on her face as she grasped his soft penis in her hand and started running her fingers all over it. Then she leaned over and took all of it into her mouth and looked up into his eyes as she sucked it. When he started to get hard, she moved over to Gary and did the same and then finished up with David.

All three of them were lying back with full erections when she left the room and Gary said.

"I can see why she's George's favorite. She really knows how to suck cock!"

William told him that she sucks pussy just as well and his mother enjoys her also.

"Does Joseph join in also?" Sam asked.

William told her that Joseph was a very talented lover and could be depended upon to supply a hard cock whenever needed. She looked at him and winked and he knew that she would like to try him out sometime.

"Before we leave tonight, I'll have Joseph come in and work you over, you little vixen!" he told her.

"Good idea!" Gary said. "He's also got a great ass and I love fucking him while he's either fucking my wife or your mother."

"Why don't you have him come up now?! Sam asked.

He shrugged and picked up the intercom and asked Naomi to send him up right away. When I hung up the phone, I saw that my wife was nursing on David's erect cock head while Toby had her hand inserted between Sam's thighs and was playing with her pussy. There was a knock on the door and Joseph walked in. William told him to undress as his wife wanted to sample his cock. He smiled and proceeded to remove his clothes.

When he was totally naked, he turned to walk towards us and my eyes were riveted to his penis which was long and thick with a large sculpted crown and swayed from side to side as he approached.

"OK darling, Joseph is here and ready to fuck you so if you can stop sucking David for just a moment, you can continue after Joseph is in you." William called out to her.

She pulled her mouth from David's organ and told him not to go away as she wants to continue as soon as she's in position. She sat up and her eyes opened wide when she saw Joseph's substantial penis. He was standing right in front of her and she reached up and fondled his thickness with one hand while weighing his large balls in the other. She leaned forward and took his semi erect member between her lips and in a matter of moments had him fully erect.

"Now my boy, fill me with that beauty." and she lay back on the bed and spread her gorgeous thighs for him.

"It will be a pleasure M'aam." he replied with a broad smile as he got up on the bed on his knees and fit the head of his penis to her quivering labia.

The moment Sam felt his enormous cock head slide into her vagina she was in another world and all her feelings and sensations were in her cunt. As he went deeper into her, she started to moan and then felt David's crown brush against her lips as he fed it to her again and she took it in with gusto as she loved being filled with cock.

Gary came up behind Joseph and lovingly ran his hands over the tight, full ass cheeks as he told William how much he loved to fuck his ass. Toby got down and sucked him nice and hard and prepared Joeph's ass with some KY and fit the head of her husband's penis to the beautiful hole and watched in passion as he slid it inside and it disappeared between the full ass cheeks.

"I love to watch him fuck a guy!" she said to them as she cupped his balls in her hand and gazed with rapture as his cock moved in and out of the distended hole.

William told her to keep watching and just raise her hips a bit so that he could slide his erection into her hole. The six of them took off on a beautiful high as they fucked and sucked and the moans filled the room as they lost themselves in pleasure.

Sam was the first to cum and William heard her cry out about how wonderful Joseph's cock felt inside her just before she went into orgasm. David had straddled her head and was fucking her mouth like it was her cunt and he could hear her gurgles and gasps as his penis moved in and out of her mouth. Joseph didn't stop for a moment and was still plowing into Sam. A moment later, she started groaning in ecstasy again and telling everyone how good his organ felt.

As William stroked into Toby, she was still playing with her husband's balls but he heard her breath start coming in short gasps and knew that she was ready to cum soon so he picked up the cadence and started thrusting his penis into her more quickly and a moment later, she reached back and squeezed his thigh as she started shuddering and moaning in orgasm. Her cunt became soaking wet and his penis slid smoothly in and out as her juices flowed down her passage and wet his organ.

He was watching Gary fuck Joseph and decided that it would be a good idea to transfer his organ from wife to husband since Gary had such a nice ass. He told Toby to prepare her husband's anus for his cock and withdrew his organ from her dripping cunt. She dabbed some KY in his opening and took William's member in her hand and guided it into her husband's anus. Gary started to groan in ecstasy as he felt the thick penis enter his anal opening and told everyone how wonderful it felt to fuck Joseph while his ass was being filled with cock also.

After some time, Gary turned his head and told William to bury his cock deep in his ass as he was about ready to cum. William forced his large member deep in the comfortable hole and felt Gary's firm ass cheeks pressed up against his pubic hairs just as Gary let out a howl and William felt his spasms through the membrane in his ass, Gary's orgasm triggered Joseph's and he cried out as his body stiffened in ecstasy and he began filling Sam with his hot cum which brought on another orgasm from her.

Since William was nowhere near orgasm yet, he withdrew his penis from Gary's ass which allowed Joseph to remove his from Sam. David was still fucking Sam's mouth and she was hungrily sucking his thick shaft when suddenly he cried out and started spurting his juices down her throat. When his spasms ended and Sam had sucked every drop out of his cock, he pulled it out and we all lay back to relax.

Gary announced that he had a very early tee off time in the morning and said that he and his family had to leave now although he would love to stay all night and fuck, They got dressed and William told Sam to get ready also as it was quite late and he was tired. Joseph left the room and they went downstairs to find that William's parents had already gone to sleep so they left the house, said goodnight on the street and took cabs home.

When William and Sam got home they undressed and Sam noticed that her husband still had quite an erection so she lay back and spread her legs and held out her arms to him. He fed his erection into her and they held each other close and talked about what a wonderful evening they just had.

"I have to consider myself the luckiest girl in the world to have a husband like you with such an exciting family!" she gushed as her cunt contracted around his organ.

They fucked until they both came and drifted off to sleep with wonderful thoughts of the fulfilling future ahead of them.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers