An Unusual Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

He walked over to the bed and got up on his knees and brushed the head over her lips. She opened her mouth and captured the crown between her lips and started nursing on it as he ran his fingers up and down her slit. Meanwhile, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Aunt Sara get on top of William in a 69 position and they both started eating one another.

After some time, she started to lift her hips to meet Uncle Phil's fingers as he thrust them into her cunt. He smiled down at her and withdrew his penis from her mouth as he told her that she was ready for some cock now. He fit his crown to her wet hole and pushed it inside as she gasped at the sensations he was giving her. He was very talented and touched places inside her that sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She loved the way he fucked her and as he stroked back and forth, she turned her head to watch her husband sucking Aunt Sara's pussy as she voraciously sucked on his penis.

As Uncle Phil worked his organ around inside her, he asked if she liked the family thus far and she nodded her head without taking her eyes off Aunt Sara's mouth on William's penis and then told him that she loved every one of them. He told her that he was glad to hear that as all the family got together about once every couple of months to play. Sam thought that was a good idea and then wrapped her legs tightly around his body as she started to shake in orgasm and wet his cock with her juices,

She came back down to earth slowly and Uncle Phil resumed his thrusts just as Aunt Sara started moaning and she watched as she went into orgasm and pushed her cunt down on William's face and her body shook until she slowly relaxed with William's erection deep down her throat.

Uncle Phil started to breathe heavily and looked down at her and told her he was getting ready to cum. A moment later, she felt his penis expand and start jerking as he unloaded his balls into her in spasm after spasm. She loved the feeling and was contracting her cunt around his shaft to milk out every drop and he smiled down at her and told her that she was a very talented girl and he was looking forward to sex with her again.

William pulled his mouth from Aunt Sara's pussy and told her that he was nowhere near ready to cum so she didn't have to continue any more as he was satisfied. She reluctantly let his penis slip from her lips and they both got up and picked up their clothes and left telling her that they were looking forward to seeing her again soon.

Sam excused herself and went into the bathroom to clean up a bit and when she returned there was a young man in bed with William who was playing with his cock as they talked.

"Sam, I'd like you to meet Cousin David. He's Uncle Gary and Aunt Tobi's son. They're in Europe now and he's a freshman at Columbia.

She got into bed and shook hands with the young man as she glanced down at his organ which was in full erection and quite a formidable piece of equipment.

"I haven't seen David for some time so if you don't mind I'd like him to taste you while I do the same to him." William said.

She was quite surprised as she had never seen him suck cock but the idea intrigued her and she lay back and rested against the pillows so that she could watch him. David settled himself between her legs and started licking the insides of her thighs as he slowly worked his way up to her crotch. Her eyes fastened on her husband's mouth as he licked David's penis from the base up before taking the smooth swollen head between his lips and nursing on it. A feeling of extreme passion ran through her body as she watched her husband suck cock and she grasped David's head in her hands as she went into orgasm, never taking her eyes off William's mouth on the beautiful erection.

David was no slouch in sucking pussy and she realized that he probably had excellent teachers and wondered what his parents looked like as she figured she would be having sex with them sometime in the future. David had her moving her hips and moaning again in a short time and she ran her hands through his hair as he sucked her and she watched her husband work on his beautiful organ.

A short time later, William raised his head and suggested that he and David fuck Sam in both of her holes and he asked her whose cock she would like where. She told him that she would to see what David's cock felt like in her pussy so he had David lay down on his back and told her to sit on his organ. When she had his penis deep inside her, he had her lean forward and dabbed some KY in her anal opening and slid his organ inside in one smooth motion.

She gasped as he entered her anus with David's thick organ filling her cunt and she started to moan and tell them how wonderful it felt to have two cocks inside her at the same time. She was riding his cock like she was on a horse and he timed his strokes into her ass to her movements on David's penis.

A moment later, she cried out as she went into orgasm and David groaned as his cock started to spurt cum into her in a series of jets that had her crying in ecstasy. She looked at David with wonder as his penis never got soft and she was able to continue fucking him right after he came. William told her that he was the same way at David's age and that she should enjoy it while she can as he's able to cum 3 or 4 times in a row without losing his hardon and is very popular in the family because of it.

She raised herself up so that his cock head was just inside her cunt and then sank down on it with a grunt as it filled her passage and sent chills of sensation coursing thru her body. While she was doing this, William's erection was plowing into her anus and the combination of sensations from both holes had her whimpering in passion. Then David grabbed her around the waist and shoved his organ deep inside her as he started spurting more cum into her pussy and the jets of hot cum splashing against her cervix brought her to another orgasm and took her to a place she had never been before and never wanted to leave.

She never wanted the feelings to stop as having both their organs inside her was the best she had ever had and she continued riding David's magnificent organ until he cried out once again and pumped more cum into her which caused her to orgasm with him. Then William told David that he wanted to drink his cum before he was empty and withdrew his penis from his wife's ass as she reluctantly got off David's erection.

William told her to come down and join him and share his cock and his juices so she lay down alongside him and they took turns sucking the beautiful erection. William mentioned how good his cock tasted with her juices all over it and she had to agree with him as she loved her juices and usually licked her fingers after playing with herself. She liked sharing David's penis with her husband and watched him with interest when it was his turn as she found it a terrific turn on to see how much he loved cock and how beautifully he sucked it.

David told them that he was about ready to cum and William was sucking him at that time so he got ready to swallow the first load and told Sam to be prepared to capture the second spurt. She watched as David's penis jerked in William's mouth and as he drank the first load, he passed it over to her just in time for her to get the second spurt. She passed it back to him again and they shared his orgasm until the spurts stopped even though his penis was still jerking. Both of them kept sucking his penis long after his last spasm and Sam raised her head and asked David if he could stop by sometime soon and feed them again and he smiled down at them and promised he would.

After relaxing a few minutes, he got up said his goodbyes and picked up his clothes and left the room. Sam cuddled in William's arms and told him how much she loved watching him suck cock.

"I can't believe how horny it made me to see you with your mouth around that beautiful penis! I thought that watching you getting sucked by Toni was hot but that was nothing compared to this!" she told him.

He told her that since it turned her on so much he would have to suck more cock for her in the future and she kissed him and said she'd be looking forward to it. William noticed that the sedative he had given her before they came upstairs had completely worn off and that she was accepting the events of the evening as normal which made him very happy since this was the lifestyle she was going to lead from now on. When no one opened the door, she asked him if anyone else was coming in to join them and he told her that he had saved the best for last.

My beautiful and sexy niece Diane should be walking in any minute and I know you're going to love her. As he said this, the door opened and she saw an absolutely gorgeous gal with large breasts and a full shapely body step into the room with a broad smile on her face.

"I hope you two aren't worn out. I've been patiently waiting my turn all night and am horny as hell especially after listening to all the glowing reports about what a wonderful addition to the family you are, Samantha." she said as she began removing her clothes.

Sam smiled at her and told her that that even if she was dead tired she would muster up the energy to take care of her as she was such a beauty. Sam couldn't take her eyes off Diane's body as each part came into view and remarked to her how really beautiful and sexy she is.

Diane slipped out of her panties and walked over to the bed and looked down at them lying there watching her.

"Sam, I have to tell you that your husband's penis is a particular favorite of mine and has been since I turned 18. In fact, my top preference in sex is having William and his father fuck me in both my holes at the same time as I truly love both their cocks." she told her.

William broke in and told her, "Right now, my dear, I want you to concentrate on my beautiful wife and go down and taste one of the most delicious pussies in all the world. Of course, while you're enjoying yourself, I'm going to be filling one of your sweet holes with cock. Which one I haven't decided upon as yet."

Diane smiled at him and tweaked his semi erect penis as she got down between Sam thighs and prepared to taste her charms.

"Choose any hole you wish, my dear. I love having your cock anywhere you put it, including my ears." she said with a chuckle.

She was on her stomach with her legs drawn up under her revealing her gorgeous ass and anal opening as well as her puffy labia which peeked out from between her thighs. She started licking Sam's crotch from her clitoris down the slit to her anus and lifted her head a moment to tell Sam how delicious she tasted and smelled and then went back down and got serious about sucking.

Sam started to moan and ran her hands through Diane's full head of hair as she lifted her hips and fed her more pussy. William came up behind her and looked at both her openings and probed both with his fingers before deciding on her anus. He dabbed some KY in her opening and pressed his crown against it. As soon as she felt his cock head, she started pushing back so he slid the head inside to her gasps as she sucked Sam.

She was one of his favorite fucks and he loved the tightness of her anus around his thick shaft as he moved it back and forth inside her. He moved slowly and sensuously as he wanted her to concentrate on sucking Sam so that she would make her cum and be able to taste her juices. He wanted her to become addicted to Sam's cunt so that she would come over often and take care of both of them.

It wasn't long before Sam cried out in orgasm and Diane lifted her head and told both of them how much she was enjoying this beautiful and tasty pussy. William kept stroking deep in her ass and she was moving her hips around to meet his every thrust as she went back down and continued sucking Sam. Then she lifted her head and looked into Sam's eyes as she told her how much she loved her husband's penis and that she was going to cum now and wanted Sam to watch her face as she went to heaven.

Diane was a beautiful girl but Sam could not believe how much more beautiful she was when she came. Her face was flushed and her eyes glazed over as she wet William's cock with her juices and shook in ecstasy all through it. It made her hot just to watch her cum and before she knew it, she wanted to cum again and pushed her cunt into Diane's face and rubbed it all over her as she experienced another mind blowing orgasm.

Diane was just coming out of her reverie when Sam pushed her cunt into her face and realized that she was going to cum again so she started sucking firmly on Sam's clit and was rewarded with another flow of juices which she happily lapped up.

Although hard as a rock, William was nowhere cumming yet after all the orgasm he had during the course of the night, so he pulled out of her ass and lay down on his back alongside Sam to relax. Diane got up and got a wet towel from the bathroom and washed his cock and then settled down and started sucking it. Sam got up and lay down on her back underneath Diane and began licking her crotch as she sucked her husband.

She raised her head once to tell them how delicious Diane tasted since William's precum was mixed with her natural flavor and the result was something she could make a fortune marketing. William told her, as he ran his hands through Diane's hair, that it would be a fun product to produce also.

Diane was an expert at sucking cock since she had been taught by her father from an early age and it wasn't long before he felt his orgasm approaching. He told her that he was going to cum and she concentrated on drawing out the delicious juices. She had also slipped two fingers into his anus and was finger fucking him as she sucked and suddenly his organ exploded and shot spurts of cum into her waiting and hungry mouth. She swallowed each load as he fed it to her and went into orgasm herself not only from drinking his cum but because of Sam's talented mouth fastened to her crotch.

She held his penis in her mouth as she rested her head on his thigh and Sam kept her mouth glued to her cunt for a long time as all three of them slowly came out of their highs. Finally, Diane lifted her head with a satisfied sigh and got up thanking them both for a wonderful session. As she went over to pick up her clothes, Sam told her how much she had enjoyed her also and hoped they would get together again soon. Diane smiled and told her that after sampling her tonight, she would definitely be back for more.

"Besides, I love your husband's penis too much not to." she added as she left the room.

Sam moved up and lay alongside William as she told him how much she loved sex with his cousin. Just then, the door opened and William's parents came in both totally naked. They sat down on the bed on either side of them and William's father asked her how she liked her new family. Sam told him that she never had a better time in her life than this night and she was so happy to have a wonderful family like this that she could hardly contain herself.

George smiled and told her that they all felt the same way about her and that everyone had agreed that she was a beautiful addition to the family. He told her that now that she had met everyone in the family that was in town, he and his wife would end the night with a goodnight fuck.

He got between her legs and fit the head of his substantial organ to her wet pussy and slid it inside as she groaned in pleasure from the sensation of the thick meat filling her. Cory leaned over and took her son's limp penis in her mouth and soon had it hard enough so that she could sit on it. Her father in law was thrusting his organ in and out of her cunt and she was in heaven having his penis moving inside her. She glanced over and saw that William had his hands around his mother's hips and was meeting her thrusts with his.

As George fucked her, he told her that now that she was in the family, she would be coming over for dinner and sex every Friday night.

"Sometimes we have company but most of the time it will just be the four of us. David's parents will be back from their trip next week and will be joining us on Friday so that they can meet you." He told her as he stroked deeply into her pussy.

"Oh, will David be coming also?" she asked.

"Of course" he replied. "I gather that you enjoyed David."

She told him that she was looking forward to getting together with him again as she loved his cock and his talents in making her cum. He smiled and told her that David was one of their favorites also.

"I know that you're going to love his parents also and I can't wait for you to meet them." He told her.

Then she started gasping as his organ was doing wonderful things to her and before she knew it, she cried out and grasped his arms tightly as she went into orgasm and her body shook as she went off to Nirvana. He held his penis deep inside her until she relaxed and then started moving it again and soon had her hot once more.

She heard her mother in law cry out and looked over to see her mashing her cunt down on her son's cock as she came. When she calmed down, she resumed fucking him and soon William's breathing became labored and he held her waist tightly as he cried out and started spurting hot cum deep inside his mother's cunt.

When his spasms ended, she lifted herself off his organ and bent over and kissed him on the cheek congratulating him on his marriage. George was still thrusting his thick organ into her and looked down and told her that he was going to cum now and his cock erupted and sent hot jets of sperm shooting inside her cunt which triggered a minor orgasm in her again.

When they both calmed down, he slowly removed his still hard penis from her grasping pussy as he bent down and kissed her and formally welcomed her into the family. Then they both got off the bed and said goodnight as they left the room.

"Wow! This was some night!" she said to William. "I don't think that many girls have been welcomed into a family on their wedding night like this!"

He smiled and looked at the clock and saw that it was 5 am and told her that it was time they got some well deserved sleep. They cuddled in each other's arms and fell asleep immediately.

They awoke at noon and the first thing Sam did was slide down and take her husband's soft penis into her mouth and suck him until he fed her her favorite morning drink. She was holding his penis in her mouth sucking out the last drops of his cum when there was a knock on the door and William told them to come in.

A pretty young maid came in with a large tray and announced that breakfast was served. She put it down on the dresser and opened a bed table as Sam moved up alongside William. She paid no attention to the fact that both of them were nude and placed the tray of food on the bed table and poured their coffee and then left the room.

Sam was surprised that she didn't even seem to notice that they were naked and William told her that she was used to serving everyone after and during sex sessions. He also told her that she was available to join in anytime she was asked.

"The one that just served us is Naomi and is Dad's particular favorite. He loves the way she sucks his cock and usually has her do it every afternoon around three when mother is busy or out of the house." He told her.

"You have a fabulous family!" she said. "I don't know if I can wait to have your Dad's cock until next Friday!"

He told her that Dad was adamant about the fact that they come over on Friday nights as he didn't want any of the family to have each other too often so that they would really look forward to being with each other when they did get together.

"Tell me darling, do any of your friends know what you do with your family."

jim313
jim313
544 Followers