Anal Exploration - Violet 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her gloved hand she ran her fingers and palm over his face and into his long hair. Taking a handful she jerked his head to one side and leaned into his ear.

"You're going to lick my soaking pussy until I come them I'm going to strap a dildo to your face and ride your mouth until I come again and gush all over you."

He took a sharp intake of breath and totally succumbed to her. His arms began to burn under the pressure she was applying. Stunned by her sudden

"Yes Mistress." he said.

"Good boy." she whispered to him, deliberately playing on the compliment he usually paid her when they assumed their typical roles.

She relinquished her position and climbed back up towards his open mouth. The overpowering aroma of her intense arousal once more assaulted his senses as he came face to face with her sodden pussy. Continuing her role reversal she sat down with force onto his mouth and waiting tongue and began to grind and rock backwards and forwards, smothering him entirely between her legs.

He lapped across her divine contours, dipping inside her sodden opening and circling the entrance. She tasted wonderfully sweet as her viscous arousal coated his tongue.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned ecstatically, continuing to grind.

His tongue worked its way upwards and began orally massaging her clit. The pressure on his face was intense as he was suffocated by her pussy. Dancing in between her moist folds he lightly sucked at her pearl and lavished it with attention.

She brought her hands up and ran them through her violet hair, throwing her head back as she did so.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried in sheer delight.

Lowering her arms she placed them behind her and rested on his stomach. Arching her pelvis up she lifted her pussy up from his face for him to catch his breath.

His face was red through lack of oxygen and his mouth was covered in her succulent juices.

Shuffling herself forwards even further she repositioned herself over his mouth and sat down once more. This time however she planted her tight ring onto his tongue and forced him to lick her ass.

His tongue circled her fleshy ring and lapped around her puckered opening. She groaned and moaned with intense delight as she worked her backside into his face. Being further up on his face, her pussy smothered his nose making it even more difficult for him to breathe. The moistness of her opening filled his nostrils at such extreme proximity he was completely enraptured by her scent.

He reached his hand up to her backside and gripped at the shiny latex while devouring her ass.

While she shuffled back down he licked in one continuous motion from her ass, over her opening and back to her clit. She rose momentarily to allow him to breathe before pressing herself down again.

Forcing her weight back down her movements gained momentum. She felt the stir of orgasm begin to build between her legs. His tongue masterfully stimulated her clit even without much room to maneuver. His hand wrapped over the tops of her bare thighs and pulled her down, willing her body to grind harder into his face.

Quickening his pace he lapped furiously at her clit and she began to tense. She was close to coming and could feel the palpable surge of electricity pulsate through her groin.

Leaning forward she ran her hands through his hair and gripped tightly as he worked her intimacy.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed.

She drove her pussy into his mouth intently as her orgasm built. She was on the very edge and would come any second.

"Yes! Yes! Make me come! Ahhhh!" she commanded to him.

Her instruction spurred his motions as he tongued her clit with fervour. He worked her delicate nub vigorously as her body began to tremble.

"Ahhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhh!" came her cries.

His hands continued to grasp at her latex-clad behind. He maneuvered his fingers over the zipped seam and onto the bare flesh of her crease. Pressing his fingers into her crevice he parted her cheeks slightly to gain full purchase on his hand hold.

The touch of his hands against her skin elevated her level of climax and she tipped over the edge.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm coming!" She wailed.

Her hips furiously rocked back and forth against his mouth and tongue as he orally stimulated her.

The juices in her pussy flowed from her gorgeous opening as her muscles began to contract.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" She cried again.

She gripped his hair tightly, almost pulling it out by the follicle and drove her pussy into his mouth passionately as her orgasm surged through her groin.

Throwing her head back she climaxed with tremendous force and began to convulse uncontrollably. Her body fell backwards somewhat, breaking the vacuum between her pussy and his face allowing him to breathe. Her vaginal muscles rippled and contracted with a vengeance as the electricity powered through her clit, ravishing her body with an orgasm of supreme intensity.

He panted and caught his breath while she reveled in the sensations. His face red and oxygen deprived, covered in her clear moisture.

She reached her hands behind her back and rested her weight on them while she enjoyed the waves of climactic pleasure. Her mind swam with endorphins and rampant thoughts of becoming fully dominant with him.

She regained her composure and dismounted him fully. Kneeling by his left side her face and chest flushed pink as she tried to control her rapid breathing. Putting her hands in her hair she ruffled her violet locks and flicked her head backwards, throwing the hair with it.

"God that was good!" She proclaimed while exhaling deeply.

Looking down at his face she saw the glistening moisture covering his mouth and jaw. Leaning down She lavished kisses and licks all over him, cleaning up her juices before delivering him a deeply sensuous, full kiss to His lips.

"Mmmm that tastes wonderful!" she mischievously remarked, shooting a playful smile in his direction.

She looked round to see His pronounced cock still standing hard to attention. Reaching a hand over to meet it she danced her fingertips teasingly up his shaft and circled the head, depositing a droplet of pre-come onto her digit. His cock bounced and sprang under the delicate touch. She brought it up to her mouth and sucked her index finger in the most tantalising manner, savouring the taste of him combining with her own.

"Mmmm, delicious." she remarked.

Rising from her knelt position she shifted down his body. Arching her right leg over his hip she straddled his cock.

His hard member struggled against the weight of her form as it was sandwiched between his body and her still sodden pussy. He felt the wetness fall lasciviously from her contours and coat his cock.

Shifting her bodyweight up onto her knees she reached a latex-gloved hand down between her legs and gripped his throbbing erection.

Positioning it at the entrance to her soaking pussy she sat down forcefully, taking his entire length inside her in one fluid motion.

"Nnggggg fuck!" He groaned through his teeth as he felt her vagina take him effortlessly inside her and completely envelope his cock.

"Ahhhhhh!" she responded in kind, savouring the feeling of him inside her intimacy.

She remained perfectly still in a display of teasing defiance, fully embracing her turn as the dominant party.

Resting her palms on his chest she looked at him longingly, trying desperately not to buck her hips and ride his cock furiously to what would surely be a hugely explosive shared orgasm.

Instead she became immovable in her restraint and simply savoured the sensation of having him inside her.

"Do I feel good my love?" she tantilisingly enquired.

"Fuck! You feel incredible!" came his almost primal response.

His cock basked in the comforting warmth of her pussy yet yearned for so much more. It twitched and spasmed inside her walls sending shocks of pleasure through her groin. He could feel the tingling sensations of her orgasm around the head of his cock as her vagina bathed in the dying sparks of her recent orgasm.

"I want to fuck you but I'm not finished yet." she said. An air of dominance permeated through her words.

She lifted her hips, emancipating his cock from her pussy right to the tip. Hovering for a moment she stared into his eyes.

He stared back with a look of intense lust.

Dropping all of her weight in one motion she slammed her body downwards, impaling herself on his cock once more.

He let out a guttural moan of pleasure and gripped her hips, willing her to ride him.

"Do you want me to fuck you?!" she asked again, this time enhancing the dominance in her tone.

"Fuck me goddess." he replied instantly.

Raising to her knees a second time she again released his cock from the sensuous rapture of her pussy and perched herself on the tip.

Smiling at him with a wry grin she again drove her body downwards in one motion and fully enveloped his cock for a second time.

"FUCK!" He bellowed.

She giggled audibly at him, thoroughly loving the role reversal and his unadulterated desire for her. She had never felt so in control and had him completely wrapped around her finger.

His cock lurched inside her pussy making her squirm on his lap. She again steeled herself and channeled all of her will into maintaining her composure and denying him that which he so desperately craved.

She leaned down to him at the waist and kissed his lips, still tasting the residual sweetness of her juices on his mouth.

Bringing her hand up to his face she stroked his cheek with her latex covered palm and locked his gaze.

She summoned her most domineering, seductive and commanding tone and spoke to him softly but firmly.

"This is my night now." She began.

Her voice had become deeper and far sultrier than she thought possible. The thrill of taking control so completely was gripping her like a drug. Mentally disregarding whatever forethought she had for this night she now knew unequivocally that she was going to see this through to the end. She had become the Mistress.

"In going to strap the toy to your face and have you fuck me until I come. Then you're going to pleasure my body with my new hook until I'm satisfied. Then maybe, if I feel you have earned it, I will allow you the honour of fucking me. Do I make myself clear?"

He looked at her mesmerised. Somewhat in shock he felt that she had reached a point of awakening that he had been trying to unlock in her since they first met. His body coursed with pure erotic energy, thoroughly excited and thrilled by this revelation.

Staring into her eyes, he had succumbed completely and replied simply.

"Thank you Mistress."

She looked at him with palpable excitement.

"Good boy." she said, savouring the control she had over him.

With her position and role now firmly established she sat back upright, this in turn pushed his still throbbing cock deep into her.

She raised her arms above her head and behind her neck. The pose accentuated her ovaline breasts wonderfully and forced them to push against the restricting fabric of the latex.

Unblucking the halter neck she brought her arms back around, straps in hand and lowered her arms down to her waist. The straps followed and pulled the latex along with it. The thick material clung to her breasts and slowly peeled away, almost taunting him. She gave a delicate tug on the material and uncovered her splendor. Her nipples were piercingly erect through her enjoyment and her sumptuous bosom lightly bounced as she bared her naked breasts.

Reaching down to her left side she picked up the facial dildo. Holding it aloft for him to inspect she leaned forward towards his face. Her hips rose with her movement, sliding her pussy up his shaft. Her breasts hung down over the corseted bodice of her outfit, the underwire still giving her support. As she neared his face she placed an arm above his head and held her breast over his mouth.

Instinctively he craned his neck up and kissed her nipple.

She quickly rose back up to her seated position and slapped him hard across the face.

A stunned expression crossed his face and his reddening cheek burned slightly from the assault.

"Did I say you could do that?" she scolded.

"No Mistress." came his slightly murmured reply.

She slapped him a second time, this one harder than before.

"No Mistress what..?" she questioned.

"No Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress." came his response. His cheek stinging from the strike.

"That's better." she said satisfactorily.

Her stomach fluttered with excitement. She had just acted on pure instinct without any forethought. Reveling in her role she felt powerful and commanding in a way she never had before.

"Now, are you going to behave yourself?" She questioned. Her voice carrying a note of condescension.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress." came his reply. He felt like a child that had just been told off.

"Good boy." she uttered.

Leaning forward a second time she again slid her pussy tantilisingly up his engorged shaft and returned her breast to perch just above his mouth. She stayed motionless for a moment before issuing her next instruction.

"Kiss it." she demanded.

Moving his neck upwards he placed a lingering, single kiss to her erect nipple before resting his head back on the pillow.

"Good boy." she praised.

"Now bring up your arms, use your mouth and enjoy them both until I say otherwise." she instructed.

Not wasting a moment he bent his arms at the elbow and took both of her voluptuous breasts in his hands simultaneously. Massaging her satin soft skin he kissed and licked at her nipples while kneading the smooth flesh in his hands.

Large enough to amply fill his palms and then some she took turns pressing her full form into his face while he pleased her. He took her right nipple into his mouth and lightly suckled and nibbled at her breast, sending a wave of pleasure through her. She pressed her body downward until he was completely smothered by her before retracting a few moments later and switching to the other side.

This continued for a few minutes as he thoroughly savoured her buxom and curvaceous tender form. Every gentle bite he lavished on her nipple was met by a small moan of pleasure from her pursed lips and a knowing clench of her pussy which still enveloped his cock.

"That's enough." she said, retreating her bust from his face.

"Thank you Mistress." he replied graciously.

"Raise your head." she said softly.

Arching his neck she placed the leather mouthpiece of the facial dildo over his mouth. He bit down on the silicone nub as she positioned it. Reaching round the back of his head she coupled the straps and secured them tightly with the silver buckle.

Once applied she moved her mouth down to the tip of the phallus and began to fellate it for lubrication.

He admired her as she sucked on the cock attached to his face. There was an inherent filth to her beauty as he watched her take its length into her mouth to moisten the shaft.

She sat back one last time and felt the solidity of his erection fill her completely.

"Mmmmmm, I'm going to have fun with this!" she said excitedly, admiring the black phallus protruding from his face.

His eyes glowed with desire and anticipation over what was about to happen.

Planting her knees into the bed she slowly rose upwards. Her moist pussy slid slowly and achingly up his engorged member. He felt her tightness caress up his shaft and up over the head until she had completely removed him from her warmth.

Moving up his body she trailed a light string of her sweet excretion from his cock which came to rest just below his navel.

Kneeling over his shoulders and placing a latex-clad leg either side of his head she perched herself once more above his face. Her pussy was glistening and absolutely soaked from the prolonged period of stoic, teasing penetration they had just enjoyed. Her clit was inflamed and peeked slightly from the hooded safety of her delicate contours.

Her aroma swept up into his nostrils like a tsunami. Much stronger than before, her intense arousal gave her scent a full-bodied and potent fragrance of pure sex.

His eyes rolled as he drank in her perfume, completely enraptured by the power it held over him.

Positioning the phallus at the entrance to her sodden hole she poised herself before inching herself downwards. The head of the rubber cock pierced the entrance to her vagina and incrementally disappeared inside of her.

"Mmmmmm!" she groaned as the length slipped into her.

Inch by inch she delicately penetrated herself with the dildo. Ensuring her motions were slow and deliberate to not only accentuate her enjoyment but to also tease and taunt him.

She was now completely penetrated and sat astride his face.

Raising her arms she took hold of the steel bar of the bedstead and raised her hips. As the tip of the dildo reached her entrance she sat down with force, driving it inside herself.

He felt the weight of her body come down on his face as she began to ride the toy.

She started to bounce and take the length into her pussy. At such close proximity he reveled in the sight of his goddess, now Mistress, taking the phallus into herself. The entrance to her pussy encircled the rubber cock and he could see her arousal visibly coating the shaft.

He muffled moans of pleasure through the gagging restraint of the mouthpiece.

Increasing the speed of her thrusts she plunged her body downwards repeatedly onto the facial cock. The black length of the dildo shimmered the same colour as the latex opening of her bodysuit, interspersed with the pinkish hue of her intimacy.

His hands raised and gripped at her backside and over the latex still covering some of her ass.

Risking her wrath he crept his fingers closer and closer to the crease of her ass while she continued to vigorously ride the attached cock.

She looked down at him, feeling his fingers begin to probe. Knowing full well he couldn't annunciate his response due to the restraint she nodded at him approvingly. The signaled communication between them was clear and he inched his fingers from both sides further into her crease. Holding and massaging her ass cheeks he spread them apart and danced his fingers between her behind.

The position was awkward but he managed to find his way towards her tight hole. His digits traced over her puckered opening and dramatically increased her pleasure. She loved having her ass played with and the more aroused she was the more sensitive and erogenous her hole became.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh!" she cried repeatedly as she fucked the dildo, enjoying the dual pleasure of his fingers around her ass and the silicone length driving into her pussy.

Her body weight was now slamming down into his face and her scent of sex was becoming overpowering.

After half a dozen more forceful thrusts she slowed her pace to a gentle rhythm before coming to a complete stop and resting with the toy buried inside her. Her weight pressed down on his face as she panted to regain her breath.

Raising her hips she slowly withdrew the toy from her pussy and came to an upright position on her knees. He watched intently as the black phallus revealed itself from her pussy absolutely covered in her juices.

Dismounting his face momentarily she leaned over and opened the drawer of the bedside table.

With her still in such close proximity he couldn't see what she was reaching for though he knew that drawer housed the arsenal of toys they had accumulated over the years.

Returning to him she once more mounted his face, however this time she reversed her position.

He marveled and gasped through the restraint at her pert and full ass hovering inches from his eyes. She adjusted the position of the toy to the entrance of her pussy and slowly and teasingly took it inside her once more. He watched intently as her puckered hole inched towards his face.