Anal Exploration - Violet 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the toy was fully inside her she sat back and buried his face between her ass cheeks. He felt suffocated but unbelievably aroused as her glorious hole and rounded behind smothered him. His cock pulsed and jerked in response.

She placed her palms on his chest and resumed her thrusts. Not wasting any time and not wanting her level of orgasm to subside she hit full speed almost immediately.

Raising and lowering her pelvis she took the full black phallus in and out of her pussy as her ass bounced wonderfully in his face. The softness of her rounded cheeks squashed his expression and smothered him entirely.

Her moans of pleasure pierced the air as she came closer to her climax.

She felt it build up inside her with a vengeance and continued her powerful pelvic thrusts onto the dildo.

"Fuck!" she uttered as her body pulsated with pleasure.

Maintaining her momentum she leaned back slightly so the full glory of her ass pressed down into his face. His urge to tongue and finger her ass was becoming intense, though the frustration of not being able to, coupled with the deeply erotic sight of her pussy pounding the dildo right in front of his eyes equally matched it. Her tight ring visibly contracted before him with each downward motion, intensifying his desire to be inside her.

Her orgasm built further and once more she slowed her pace until she came to a stop. He looked up at her back and wavy flowing violet locks in wonder at what she had planned. He watched her arms move and grew ever more curious about what she was doing.

Raising onto her knees she again released the dildo from the succulent confines of her pussy. Her slick, translucent moisture saturated the phallus from base to tip. A rush of scent escaped as she removed the cock, further intensifying his now frustrated arousal.

Reaching a hand between her legs he saw she was holding a black object. His eyes widened as the same black plug they had used to train her ass on that first night came into view.

He gasped through the leather mouthpiece and curled his hands around her latex-clad thighs.

She maneuvered the plug towards her pussy and effortlessly slipped its entirety inside her. Briefly retracting and reinserting it she coated it in her juices, lubricating it perfectly.

Moving the plug further round, she positioned it at the enclosed, tight opening of her ass. Teasing the peak around the inward centre of her hole she began to press.

He watched motionless as her ring opened to accept the toy. Her musculature encircled the peak of the plug as she applied more pressure to it.

Groaning audibly at the sensation she lowered her hips slightly to meet the upward force from her hand. The deliberate slow pace was tantalising.

Her ring stretched to accept the intrusion as she reached its widest point.

"Mmmmmmm!" she gleefully moaned as she anally penetrated herself.

His unblinking stare was transfixed on her behind as he watched her gloved hand push the black plug into the pinkish white of her behind.

With one final push she plugged her ass completely. Her tight ring collapsed inwardly around the flared base and nestled beautifully around its structure.

"Mmmm!" she groaned again.

His muffled moans matched her own, reveling in the sight of his latex Mistress penetrating and pleasuring her backside.

She remained motionless for a moment, allowing her ass to settle around the toy. Once satisfied she leaned down towards his cock and rested her forearms on his stomach to give him a full view of her plugged ass.

The sight was magnificent. The cheeks of her ass spread wide and were framed by the zip-edged latex opening of her outfit. Her delicate folds gleamed with slick moisture and the black plug snuggled into her ring punctuating the image to perfection.

Staring intently at his cock, she was pleased by the strings of pre-come that had accumulated on his lower abdomen. Dipping her head, her outstretched tongue lapped up his masculine fluid. The last drop seeped from the tip of his penis. Placing her palms on the bed she rose up slightly and took his length into her mouth. Her soft breasts pressed against his stomach and he felt the distinct hardness of her nipples on his skin.

"Ahhh!" He groaned gutturally as the warmth of her mouth enveloped his cock.

His view of her backside charged his erection as she seductively fellated him.

After just three teasing strokes of her mouth she removed his cock and rose back up.

Swinging her leg over his body she turned to face him. Resting on her knees with her legs wide apart she ran her hands over her full breasts and pinched her nipples before heading south and reaching between her legs.

Staring into his eyes she felt for the flared base of the plug and began to press against it.

"Ahhhhh!" she moaned emphatically.

"Ahhhhh!"

"AHHHHHHHH!" she cried, deliberately embellishing her moans to taunt him.

He lay there transfixed, watching intently as she pleasured her ass, longing to be inside her.

Moving one hand for the plug behind her, she roamed her free hand down towards her pussy and started to massage her clit. Her gloved digits felt magnificent on her soft clit and intricate contours.

"Oooh wow!" she thought to herself, making a mental note to try masturbating with them on next time she was alone.

She ran her latex fingers between her labia and over her pearl repeatedly. Alternating between gentle and forceful pressure she rubbed and circled her clit causing her body to scream for release.

Her orgasm was teetering on the edge. The combination of the dildo, plug and now clitoral stimulation had her body charging towards a second crescendo.

Bringing herself right to the precipice of climax she stopped abruptly and allowed a few moments for her body to settle. She then returned her fingers and brought herself right to the edge for a second time. Her breathing became laboured and she writhed along with her self-administered pleasure.

Ceasing her orgasmic journey with her fingers, she was ready for the finale. Removing the gloved hand from her groin she brought her digits up to her mouth and tasted the sweet moisture. She had brought her body to the very brink and only needed one final push to complete her soon to be volcanic orgasm.

She shuffled her pleasure-wracked body back towards his face and the waiting dildo. Bringing her legs back to the sides of his face she mounted him. Her hand positioned the phallus back towards her vagina and she slowly inched her way down its length. Once fully penetrated, she rested her body weight on his face and basked in the dual sensation of the toy in her pussy and the plug in her ass. She could feel the electricity in her groin and knew it wouldn't take long for her to reach her peak.

The lustrous scent of her raw sex filled his nostrils and caused his cock to eject a droplet of pre-come onto his stomach.

She began slowly, raising her backside up to withdraw the length from her confines, then gingerly lowering herself back down onto it, devouring its elongated form.

She repeated the slow insertion six or seven times to reignite the burning desire to climax.

The plug nestled into her ass tightly and the bottom of his chin pressed slightly on the base with every downward motion, every stroke causing it to push deeper into her backside.

"Put your hands on my ass." She instructed to him, looking down at his reddening face and digging her heels into his sides.

He raised his arms and flattened his palms on her backside as instructed, creeping his fingers in between the crease.

Leaning forward she gripped the metal bar on the bedstead and took a long, deep breath.

With her position set she flipped the switch and began furiously riding the dildo. Her hips bucked with lightning speed backwards and forwards, rising up and down to achieve full and total penetration.

Widening her knees apart she sank further down, accentuating her pleasure, his firm grip on her behind holding her in place. Her hold on the bar tightened as she mercilessly fucked the phallus, charging it in and out of her streaming pussy.

The plug in her ass held her ring open and took her sensations to a whole other level. She lowered a gloved hand to her electric clit to complete the triad of pleasure.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ahhhhhhh!" she cried out, totally lost in the sensations.

He muffled groans of pleasure through the leather in tandem with her, savouring every moment of his goddess fucking herself on his face.

Her prolonged period of denial had her orgasm charging through her body within moments as she assaulted her pussy with the black dildo. The trio of sensations pleasuring each erogenous area of her groin was overwhelming.

"Fuck! I'm coming! Fuck! Ahhhhhhhhh!" she wailed ecstatically.

He gripped her behind tighter, holding her steady as she rode his mouth. His cock lurched and spasmed at the sheer eroticism of what he was seeing.

She plunged her pussy down onto the cock, harder and harder, over and over, losing all semblance of control.

"Ahhhhh!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"OH GOD! OH GOD! AHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried as she rode the cock faster and faster, pushing her body over the edge.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

With a powerful rush of sheer ecstasy she reached her peak and a cataclysmic orgasm tore through her body. She quickly lifted her hips to release the dildo from her pussy as her muscles contracted around it. Her anal passage clamped down around the neck of the plug giving her an intense duality of sensation. Furiously rubbing at her clit she gushed a torrent of water down onto his face as her squirting climax overwhelmed her. Her juices cascaded from her intimacy with such force he was soaked in an instant. The fingers on her clit caused her sexual deluge to spray out in every direction, splashing against the toy, his cheeks and nose.

The volume of her ejection was so plentiful it flowed into the gaps of the leather restraint still holding his face and down into his mouth. He tasted succulent juices as the water crept over his lips, coating the nub he was biting down on and seeping onto his tongue.

Her cascade was merciless as it coursed from her opening, splashing his face and soaking the bed sheets.

She arched a leg over his head and dismounted him before collapsing sideways onto a combination of the bed and his body. Falling into him, her head rested on his angled leg and her latex-clad figure held onto him for security as the residual waves of pleasure rippled through her every nerve.

For moments she lay there motionless, bathing in the orgasmic sensation. Her pussy burned with pleasure and was absolutely drenched by her ejaculation. Her ass snuggled around the base of the plug as it contracted and released, radiating pleasure throughout her backside.

He lay there catching his breath through the stifling restriction of the dildo still strapped to his mouth. He could taste her water as it seeped into the gaps, charging his arousal to almost painful levels.

Reaching an arm up he lay his arm over her latex covered leg and caressed her thigh.

Stirring from her orgasmic trance she pulled herself back up and rested on her knees. The moisture between her legs was abundant, giving her the illusionary feeling that she had wet herself.

"Wow!" she commented to herself internally, savouring the embers of sensation in her groin.

She arched over him and unblocked the straps securing the toy and removed the dildo from his mouth, discarding it to the floor.

Leaning into his face she kissed and licked his skin, lapping up the remnants of her gushing orgasm.

"Mmmm! Good boy!" she complimented, stroking his face with her hand.

"Thank you Mistress." he replied simply, still reeling and catching his breath after the intense suffocation.

"Your cock needs some attention." She said with a sultry tone.

Looking down at his engorged and throbbing member, deposits of pre-come had begun to pool on his stomach. His cock ached frustratingly for release as the events had worked him up into a frenzy.

He gestured his free hand towards his cock to relieve some of the tension. Without warning she slapped him hard across the face.

"Oh no! Don't even think about it." She scolded him sternly.

"Do you not remember what I said to you earlier? This is my night. I decide what happens to your cock, not you."

Her tone was fierce. She felt an inward rush of warmth at how domineering she was instinctively being with him. The feeling of power was intense and charged her every action without even having to think about it.

"But I need..."

*SMACK!*

She slapped him across the face again with ferocity, not withholding anything from her strike.

"I don't care what you think you need. I need you to do what I tell you, when I tell you. The only thoughts in that head of yours should be about my pleasure and what I want. Am I clear?"

She took a sharp intake of breath. Shocked by her outburst and utterly reveling in the power she had over him.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress." he replied, somewhat meekly.

All traces of his usual masculine dominance had disappeared. He was thoroughly enjoying her control and felt a great sense of pride. Pride that his usually submissive goddess was wholly embracing her dominant side instinctively and not just putting on a performance. He knew she was feeling it and would do everything in his power to ensure her evening delivered everything she wanted from it.

"Get up." she commanded.

"Stand at the end of the bed."

Dutifully he obliged, climbing off and rising to his feet he walked the few paces over to the edge of the bed and stood with his hands clasped behind his back. His pronounced erection jutted somewhat uncomfortably out from his body.

She too stood up from the bed, planted her heeled feet into the floor then seductively walked up to meet him. It took all her steel and composure to make her way to him. Her legs had become jelly following her double orgasm, particularly with the intensity of the squirting ejaculation the last one had brought.

Her hand clasped around his cock and squeezed, causing him to tense his body as a wincing look descended over his face.

Without stroking or pleasuring she simply held his cock stoically in place in a display of dominance.

Looking up into his eyes she spoke, softly and sternly, brimming with confidence.

"The new toy I bought seems far too submissive for a woman in my position wouldn't you agree?" She enquired.

"Yes Mistress." Came his response.

"However, I am incredibly curious about how it feels." she continued.

He opened his mouth to reply and was met by a tight squeeze of her hand on his cock, stopping him dead in his tracks.

"I don't need your opinion." she scolded, before he had time to speak.

"Yes Mistress." he replied, bowing his head slightly.

"Here's what's going to happen." She began.

"You're going to put the hook into my ass. Then I'm going to torment you however I see fit." she explained with an air of cruelty.

"That way I don't have to give you control you don't deserve and I can still sample my purchase." she continued. A satisfied grin played on her lips.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." he replied, visibly excited at the opportunity to worship this goddess stood before him.

She crawled back onto the bed on all fours, deliberately displaying her still plugged ass to him in a titillating exhibition of her prowess. She arched her back and rested on her elbows, causing the cheeks of her behind to spread wide and show off her feminine majesty. Turning her head, she met his gaze.

"Remove my plug." she demanded.

He clambered onto the bed and took up residence behind her. His eyes darted over every curvaceous inch of her womanly figure, drinking in the lines and arcs of her dazzling latex brilliance.

Gently moving his hand to her behind he gripped the flared end of the plug which was deeply nestled in her backside. Retreating his hand slowly he began to retract the plug.

Her ass firmly gripped the silicone fitting, clenching down on the neck of the plug his motion was met by stern resistance.

Applying force he gained purchase on the plug and her ass began to open. The muscles widened around the larger, flared end and expanded to aid in the emancipation.

"Oooooh!" She instinctively sounded though a slight grimace.

The pain of the toy being removed from her behind was certainly apparent, though the sensation of pleasure through having her ring stretched soon replaced any discomfort she felt.

He continued to pull as her hole passed the widest section of the plug.

"Ahhhh!" she cried again as her ass contracted against the bulbous base.

Still moving gently he retracted the remaining length from her behind. He watched in an aroused trance as her ass slowly closed around the tapered end of the plug before sealing tightly back to its natural state.

"God I love that thing!" she exclaimed, savouring the acute sensations of her ass being stretched.

"It's done Mistress." he said reassuringly.

"Good boy. Now kiss it better." she commanded in a deeply sensual voice.

Leaning his head forward he placed delicate kisses to her cheeks, each one inching closer and closer to the centre. When he reached her crevice he brought up his hands and parted her behind. Craning his head further forward he planted innumerable single kisses to her puckered hole, savouring each moment as he went.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice." she complimented.

Her ring was fleshy and tightly contracted as he lavished his worship upon her behind. Every kiss lingered longer than the last as he paid full attention to her most intimate orifice.

"Good boy. Now prepare me." she insisted

"Yes Mistress." came his submissive response.

Taking the bottle of clear lubricant in hand he popped open the cap and poured a generous portion onto his fingertips. Returning to her backside he richly administered the viscous liquid around her hole, circling the clear substance around her delicate ring.

"Inside." she said simply.

Pouring more of the substance onto his fingers he positioned them at the tip directly towards her ass. With gentle forward pressure he inserted two fingers into her behind in unison, aware that her recent penetration would allow such an intrusion.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she groaned with delight as she felt his digits breach her hole.

He massaged her ring internally in a circular motion, ensuring her most secret entrance was fully moistened.

"Fuck!" she gasped under her breath, enraptured by the sensation.

He continued His probing of her behind with gentle care, ensuring her ass was sufficiently lubricated for what was to follow.

"Good boy. Now I want my hook." she uttered with assured confidence.

Reaching over he took the anal hook in hand that was lying on the black scarf. Returning to her body he took the bottle of lubricant and squeezed a straight line up the crease of her backside, from her puckered hole right to the small of her back.

She puzzled for a moment before relaxing again. She trusted his experience and didn't question the act.

He laid the hook down the crease of her behind into the channel of lubricant he had just administered. The rounded arc curved into the natural contour of her body and the balled end came to rest facing her tight hole.

Applying pressure to the rounded end he began to push. The stainless steel was cold against her skin and had a solidity to it unlike and toy she had used before.

The ball of the hook pressed against her moist, lubricated opening, stretching her orifice. Her ass opened to accept the hard implement and widened around the sphere.