Anal Exploration - Violet 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He exhaled deeply in sheer relieved delight. "It would be an honour. Thank you Mistress." he replied.

Planting her palms on his chest once more she held her ass slightly aloft to allow his hips to move. He began to arc his hips upwards to meet her waiting hole, pushing his orgasmic member inside her.

The pent up frustration soon overwhelmed him and the speed of his thrusts held nothing back. In and out of her delicious ring he pounded, his hips creating a satisfying smacking sound against her skin.

"Ahhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she cried blissfully as her ass felt the force of his driving cock.

His momentum increased as he surged his member into her tightest hole, stretching her limits. Her ring flared and clasped around his thick shaft, massaging his length as he entered her.

Her palms pressed sternly into his chest, maintaining the perched position of her behind.

His quick thrusts penetrated her backside with piercing depth and precision. Her body became engulfed with sensation as he drove into her.

"Fuck! Ahhhhhh!" she cried once more.

He pulled and tugged against the restraining binds around his wrists, wanting desperately to feel the plump flesh of her derriere as he anally assaulted her. The charge towards orgasm was palpable, he could feel his cock pulsate with feeling and inch closer to climax.

Her breasts rippled and bounced rhythmically right before his eyes with every thrust. Her body lurched forward with each insertion making for a wondrous sight. The latex bodice of her outfit clung to her curves and amplified the fullness of her bosom.

"Harder...ahhh!" she instructed through pleasured groans.

His rapid thrusts into her backside turned to short, sharp spikes. Each powerful spear piercing her tight and delicate ring forcing her to wince in pleasured pain. The delightful smack of his hips against her cheeks filled the air.

"Fuck! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" she cried as her ass felt the full force of his power. Her hole throbbed under the duress of his devastating penetration and her pussy gleefully seeped its aromatic excretion between her legs, filling the room with an atmosphere of the purist raw sex.

His orgasm was reaching its peak as he felt her tightness clamp down around his shaft.

"Mistress..." he spoke through pleasured groans.

She brought her hand down between her thighs and began frantically massaging her clit.

"Ahhh!"

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!" she cried as the dual sensation of her fingers and his cock charged orgasmic electricity through her lower region.

"Mistresssss!" He called out in desperation, feeling he was only seconds away from achieving.

"Ahhhh!"

"Ahhhhhhh!" came her only response, completely lost in the fervour of her pleasure. Her hand pressed down into his chest to steady herself as her right digits continued to arc into her groin and pleasure her nub. She matched his thrusts with her hips, charging her sumptuous backside down onto his cock, taking him completely inside her warm ass.

"Wait...ahhhh!" she murmured through baited breath.

Her masturbation increased in speed and she sat upright once more, removing her hand from his chest. The change in posture stifled his orgasmic member and drove it deeper into her ass.

"Aaaahhhhhhh! AHHHHHHHHHH!" she wailed in sheer delight.

His thrusts continued into her backside, channeling all his might into each insertion.

Sweat beaded on her heaving bosom and twinkled in the bedroom light as her breasts bounced in tandem with his thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!" she continued to cry as her ass stretched around his cock.

"Wait!" she called out once more, completely lost in the throes of her pending orgasmic eruption.

His cock ached painfully for the sweet release she had been denying him throughout the evening. He felt every sinew and nerve ending electrically pulsate throughout his groin as her delectable ring vehemently smothered and enraptured his cock.

"FUCK!" he bellowed in sheer frustration, not wanting to disappoint his Mistress by climaxing before she allowed him to.

She danced her fingers over her sodden folds and over her inflamed clit with great speed as he continued to puncture her ass. She removed her hand from his chest and fondled at her hard and erect nipples with her gloved digits, grasping at every last inch of pleasure she could muster from her body.

"Yes! Yes! Harder!!" she cried at him, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

He surged his hips into her backside with all his might, thrusting his cock violently into her tight ass, stretching her opening to receive him as deeply as he could possibly reach. His cock pulsated within her walls and his sack burned with the desire to climax, he couldn't hold on any longer.

"Come with me..." she cried down to him, feathering her clit with a fierce intensity.

He pulled and struggled against the restraining ribbons holding his wrists in place and charged his intimate thrusts into her backside. He felt her ass clench and clamp down around his shaft as her orgasm reached its peak.

"FUUUUCK!!" she cried in utter delight as an orgasm of near biblical proportions shattered through her groin, lighting up her pussy with a ferocity and intensity the likes of which she had never, ever experienced. Her ass clamped and contracted violently around his cock forcing him to shudder and contort underneath her. He writhed and threw his hips into her open ass as his cock erupted with powerful force. Hot ejaculate shot from the tip and filled her backside, lining her inner walls and reaching the very depths of her bottom.

"AHHHHH!" they cried in unison as their shared explosion wracked their conjoined bodies with intense orgasmic sensation. She threw her head back and feverously danced her fingers over her clit. Just as she felt him come inside her ass a gush of water erupted from between her legs as she came to a second explosive climax. Her juices burst from her delicate folds and soaked the united skin between their hips.

"Oh my God, fuck! FUCK!

"Oh my...FUCK...AHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she uncontrollably screeched as her groin was set ablaze by her climax. Her pussy expelled her water with such ferocity she jolted upwards and slid her ass right the way up the length of his cock. Her contractions emblazoned his orgasmic sensations and sent him into euphoric rapture. The torrent of water streamed from her divine contours and covered his stomach and groin. She felt the tip of his cock spasm and jerk the last droplets of his seed inside her ass as she squirted the final remnants of her orgasm onto his prone body.

"Holy...Christ!" she cursed as the tidal wave of climactic sensation washed over her. Each and every nerve ending in her body tingled with sensation at what she had just experienced. Exhaling deeply she made an attempt to regain any semblance of composure. The binding latex clung to her skin with sweat and exertion as she relaxed into the post-orgasm glow. Her body fell downwards and lay on top of his. Her gloved hands stretched out over his as their skin met, completely succumbed to her state of euphoria. His chest rose and fell with deep breathing as he savoured the feeling of his latex clad Mistress enjoying the embers of their shared intimacy. The tip of his cock still sat inside her ass as the final contractions wavered and subsided.

Laying motionless for what felt like an age she lifted her hips and removed the head of his penis from her ass. Her tight hole retracted slowly back to its natural state as a gentle flow of his seed seeped from her orifice. Completely satiated in a way she had never before felt she exhaled deeply in sheer satisfaction and nested her body into his. Her gloved hand gingerly crept up his and uncoupled the fabric binding of the ribbon around his wrist. Freeing his hand he reached over and untied the other arm. Once emancipated he draped one arm tenderly onto her back and stroked her violet hair with the other.

"Thank you Mistress." he whispered.