All Comments on 'Anal Exploration - Violet'

by OutlawedSubversion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the best I've read...

A perfect and, more importantly, accurate description of what anal sex really is. I get tired of reading stories where the man just shoves his 12" dick into a woman's ass with no prep and no lube and the woman screams in ecstasy. She'd be screaming all right but it wouldn't be from enjoyment. Thanks for this beautiful touch of anal reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fantastic story. Intensely erotic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish I was Violet

Great story; wish I could have had Violet's experience! Learned to love anal after a bad first experience, but this story is better than my training. With some additional editing this would be a 5-star read.

dannyboy1958dannyboy1958almost 8 years ago
taking notes

A great account and one that ill be trying with m,y wife as she feels the same, well read this together and enjoy the outcome - thank you for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

With the right preparation, anal sex gives me better orgasms and always makes my pussy squirt. I can actually feel the cum when it erupts fron my partners penis.

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142almost 7 years ago
Wow!

Scuse me.. just got to take a minute to resume normal breathing !!

soafsoafover 5 years ago
A True Masterpiece

What a spectacularly written story! Absolutely among the very best on Literotica. A magical tale of what anal pleasure can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
!?!?!?

OMG Hottest story I have read on here yet! Want to get fucked like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But rushed. And too automatic.

Needed more preliminaries to have her ivercome her trepidation.

Needed more dialog about what he was going to do to her ass. Then dialog while he was doing it.

And she needed to say something other than "Fuck".

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOutlawedSubversion@OutlawedSubversion
72 Followers
*Recently returned after a long hiatus. Looking to rekindle my love for Literotica and erotic writing. Please feel free to drop me a message if you so desire, I will be happy to answer. Inspiration seeking author. Searching for the spark.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES