All Comments on 'Anal Summer Ch. 10'

by erotica881988

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wolverine006wolverine006almost 6 years ago
Just found Anal Summer

I love the story and the imagery. Like Larry, I remember a time when I was young, inexperienced and lacking confidence, so I understand how he feels.

The story has a very realistic feel to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story telling, 5 stars. Loved the way Lawrence sniffed, licked, sucked and tongued Gia's brown hole. I hope he treats Gemma's ass in the same way if not better, after all she is the boss. Hope you post the next episode soon.

ffs

glfan1997glfan1997about 5 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Next chapter please!! Love the development of the story as well as the great sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So???

OK, we're into 2020, and yet no chapter 11. You left far too much unfinished, and I, and probably most of your other followers would like to see either some closure, or additional adventures. Chapters 1-10 were excellently written from both style and content, and for an author of your ability, I would say this major work is unfinished, an deserves an appropriate ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a twist. i expected something would happen. but the back story made so twistedly interesting. Larry and Gemma are meant to be together. Madison is hopelessly as a teacher not in anyway in love with Larry.

Happy writing. See what unfolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous