Anal Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, easy there!" I said, feeling the tightness of her grip and inexperience.

"Wow, you're huge! she said as she grabbed my cock in the darkness. "It's bigger than I imagined," she said with real amazement.

I never realized how big my cock was 'til after Madison and Kate both marveled at it. My self confidence didn't really develop 'til later on. So I thought Gia just didn't know what she was talking about. How could a girl that never touched her own clitoris know if a cock was big or not?

"Well?" I asked

"Well, what?" Gia retorted.

"Will you suck it for me?" I asked hopefully.

"NO!"

"Why not?"

"I'm not that kind of girl. I don't blow!"

"Aw, come on, please/ You have been working me up for weeks, and now I can't take it anymore. Please?"

"You insist we still keep our relationship a secret and then expect me to give you a blow job on a park bench? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I was getting my first taste of her Italian-American Princess complex. Can't say that I liked it. Yet she was right. She let go of my erect penis and stood up.

"Gia, I'm sorry for assuming, but you're sending out the signals."

She regarded what I said and then quietly sat down again. Gia was fighting her anger. "I'm not ready to suck your prick, there's no ring on this finger." This is probably where I got the idea that you had to earn a blowjob over a very long period of time unless the woman was a whore or a complete slut.

Gia sat down and to my surprise again got hold of my cock. "I'm not going to suck it, but I'm not a complete bitch." She started to jerk me off and after direction she loosened her grip to a comfortable pressure. Then she found a travel-size hand lotion in her purse that made it much more comfortable.

She rubbed the lotion on my cock and gave me a hand job, figuring out how to masturbate me as she went. After a satisfying hand release, giant wads of come covered her jerking hand and my ball bag.

"What is that? " Gia said, referring to the my cock juice.

I felt she was playing innocent, but played along. "It's my come."

"Ewwww!" she said in feigned disgust. She found some Kleenex and cleaned me up, and herself.

Gia wanted to save her virginity for marriage. I thought that was commendable, but I was always so pissed off when she wouldn't keep her hands off me and then wouldn't go any further. Then one weekend it happened My parents had to fly out of town to go to a wedding . It created an opportunity to have Gia over and get a hand job in the comfort of my own home instead of a dark, deserted play ground. Gia arrived and took about two seconds to jam her tongue in my mouth. I pulled down her pants and gazed at her pussy, really seeing it for the first time. Then I got the idea that if I went down on her she might want to return the favor. I laid Gia down on the sofa and worked my way down past her giant knockers to her smooth tummy 'til I was face to face with her twat. I ate out her pussy, tasting the familiar taste of it. I had eaten out few women by now, but it had been a while. I used her thick, voluptuous thighs as ear muffs. Once I made her come she begged me to stop, for her pussy was sensitive post orgasm. I excused myself and fetched us two glasses of water. When I returned, Gia had moved and was bent over, pulling off the one leg of her stretch pants that still clung to her ankle. Her ass was plump and smooth. It was big and round, her ass crack was deeper and more pronounced than the asses of the other, trimmer women I'd had sex with so far.

Her big bottom had a big crack. the way she was standing and bent over, the size and weight of her buttocks made her her ass crack open, and I could see her asshole . It was a fleshy brown color;the rectal lips were tightly drawn up in an almost oval shape with the opening almost a vertical line like a pussy.

I put down the glasses on the nearest surface I could find and went over to her. I got on my knees behind her and looked at her ass. It was bigger than I was used to, but it still had a nice shape.

Loving ass the way I did, I came to the realization that Gia's big bottom was just more of what I loved.

I kissed her smooth, doughy ass cheek. I put my face in her crack and sniffed her asshole.

"What are you doing?" Gia asked impatiently, bordering on being freaked out. Too busy enjoying the smell of her ass and pussy, I didn't even hear her. Gia's almost compulsive cleanliness made eating her out pure joy. She was so clean that there was only the delicious smell of her pussy juice, faintly kissed with the the slightest musk aroma of ass. Shocked and almost frightened, she felt my tongue lapping her brown oval asshole. She clenched the cheeks of her big, sexy ass and in doing so squeezed my nose and face. I put my hand on her cheeks and spread her, licking and sniffing her virgin ass. When I managed to take a long, deep lap with my tongue, she melted and let me in. I felt the muscles of her voluptuous buttocks relax. Gia began to enjoy what she was feeling after a few seconds of hesitation, and within a few minutes she had become a major fan of analigus.

She moaned her enjoyment. "Ohhhh, that feels so good." she admitted once she relaxed. I loved how she loved it. The last girl I rimmed out stopped me as soon as she felt my tongue probe her bunghole.

I was pleasantly surprised the Gia gave into the enjoyment of it.

The taste and smell of her ass hardened my cock. I felt as if my entire face was buried in between her smooth, creamy globes. The feeling and the weight of her ass on my face was amazing. My eyes were closed as I devoured her sphincter like a fat kid at a pie-eating contest.

I wanted to feel her on me more. With a naughty idea, I moved onto the living room carpet lying down.

Gia, in a fog of enjoyment, was puzzled. "What?" she gasped, out of breath from her enjoyment.

"Come here." I motioned for her to come to me.

"I don't want to have sex, we can fool around, but you can't fu..."

"Sit!" I interrupted. She looked down, still puzzled and not sure what I wanted her to sit on.

"Sit on my face!"

She regarded me almost as if in slow motion, putting it all together in her head. She was inexperienced, but her sexual instincts came together and she figured out what I was asking her to do.

The wonderful sensations she received from me in her nether awakened the knowledge. I knew she had enjoyed her asshole being rimmed, but I underestimated just how much. The hesitation was due no only because of her learning but also savoring the moment. She stepped over my head, squatted down, and sat on my face. I ate out and lapped her asshole. Then I started to lick her cunt. Now Gia began to grind and gyrate on my face. I licked and poked with my tongue as Gia swiveled her ass up and down, rubbing her wet cunt and then her asshole over my face, up and down and back and forth.

Soon Gia began to come on my face. The pungent smell of wet cunt was amplified by her orgasm as she collapsed, slumped forward, breathing heavily, her face next to my raging hard-on. I still probed her asshole with my tongue, and Gia reached back and spread her big, jiggly buttocks open. I was able to lick her and poke her with my nose and the tip of my tongue. She eventually rolled off me and lay on the floor.

"Was that good?" I asked

"Oh. was it ever! I love to come," Gia answered in shameless honesty.

Once she collected herself, it was my turn. Gia jerked me off again, and by now she had become an expert at giving me hand jobs. That entire weekend we spent many hours like that. Every chance we got to have a private moment, the same thing happened, and Gia would end up sitting on my face with her voluptuous, creamy globes encasing my head.

Finally, after endless episodes of giving her all the cunnilingus and anilingus she could stand, I shamed her into giving me a blow job. When Gia finally took my cock in her mouth, it was a sloppy, toothy affair. She couldn't go deep enough down my shaft to hit that most sensitive sweet spot on my cock. Looking back, Gia's inexperience in cocksucking is what gave me such a poor opinion of blow jobs, until Joanne expertly sucked me off and changed my mind. Gia was gagging and salivating all over me so much that she actually soaked my balls.

Gia was so poor at giving head that she suggested that I put my cock between her tits. I was skeptical but surprised to find out just how great this felt. I had done it before but not with a giant pair of tits like Gia's. I had a surprise orgasm and came all over her face. She was not happy about it but knew it was not something I could control.

Gia should have been the woman I lost my anal virginity to. She was saving her pussy for marriage and now regularly jerked me off, blew me (badly) or let me fuck her tits. I begged her to let me fuck her and she always said no. I begged so much and was told no so often that just for the fuck of it I said, "Well, if you won't give me your cherry let me put it in your ass." This threw her for a loop, but she had enjoyed my tongue up there and she did want to fuck me, and it was a way of keeping her hymen.

So after a lot of begging Gia agreed in principle to let me fuck her up the ass. So concerned with the old world thinking, wanting so badly to save her "virginity," she was willing to let a guy stick his prick in her rectum. In fact, she was willing to do almost anything with a prick accept get fucked in the pussy.

So excited was I with the prospect of watching Gia's Rubenesque posterior jiggle as I went balls deep in her Stink ring that I broke the bank when the time came. I couldn't get it in her. She was on all fours and I got her ready by rimming out her cinnamon hole thoroughly. Gia loved it and was ready to give up her ass to me. Although I was still new to sex, I was the more experienced one, but I couldn't deliver. I would put my cockhead up to her hamflower, and it would slide away, or I would line it up but it just wouldn't push past the first ring of rectal muscle. I could not penetrate her. So worked up and excited was I that I ended up coming and squirting my wad prematurely all over her cheeks.

As the sexual petting evolved and grew more intense so did Gia's obsessive and controlling traits.

Gia demanded to know where I was at all times. She was so jealous and would yell and scream at me if she even thought my eye was wandering. Then sexually all she wanted to do was sit on my face, a thing I relished, but I needed to be at the very least masturbated to climax. But Gia started to shut me down. I would be so horny from being smothered in her ass and pussy. However, when it was my turn to come, Gia would no longer blow me or give me a hand release. Recent visits to church and conversations with her married cousin and best friend had turned her back into a virginal religious prude. Gia now would say "we shouldn't" and "we're going too far." Selfishly, she still sat on my face every chance she got, and the hypocrisy drove me crazy. So she was so demanding and controlling, and everything I didn't want in a girlfriend.

And now she wouldn't even get me off. It wasn't fair; in fact it was mean-spirited. She was always pushing me towards matrimony, something I was in no way near being ready for at 18 years of age.

That was what people did in the old days: got married way too young and lived miserable lives together forever. I didn't want that, and especially not with Gia.

We were at my house when I told her it was over, and she started screaming and throwing things at me.

It was a bad scene. Looking back now, I really wished I hadn't ever met Gia.

I took another lap around the block to get my game face on. I needed to shake off some of the lead weight this was on my back.

The anger from my run-in with Big D was fresh on my mind when I arrived at The Bistro. It must have shown on my face, because Gemma looked at me with concern. She was worried about me, partly for my sake, and partly because her business hinged upon me. She was preoccupied with signing off on a linen order and was talking up the delivery guy, but she had a look of concern and inquiry as she welcomed me. Even with the concern on her face, she was still very pretty. As always, her hair was up in a bun to meet with the health codes, and she was in her black spandex pants and tee, a snow white apron hugging her body like a glove. Damn! Even in this work outfit she looked great!

"Are you okay?" she asked genuinely.

"Yes!" I snapped, realizing that I had been curt only after I'd said it.

"Well, Larry you don't sound okay," Gemma countered. "Tell me, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?"

I knew I had been short with her and didn't mean to be. I was still angry and out of sorts because of Big D. It disgusted me that a fat wad of polyester and cheap cologne like that could get away with everything. He had money and a successful business that was handed to him. Big D managed to screw people left and right, both figuratively and literally, and paid no consequences for any of it. Maybe the fear of how he would try to sandbag my career and derail my life was bothering me. Well, he was petty that way.

I had been fooled by the facade , the "connected guy" facade. D gave the impression that he was a "wiseguy," a "made guy," a gangster.

"What is it, Larry?" Gemma demanded.

"I'm sorry, just getting the game face on. I guess I was deep in thought, and I didn't mean to be a crab."

Gemma gave me an exaggerated look of severe scrutiny. My mind was a whirlwind. It ebbed back and forth, to and fro. Was I starting to crack under the pressure? The old neighborhood was really a part of me with its backward values and antiquated ways, yet I grew to think it was all bullshit and started to become more worldly, starting to hate it, yet reverting back to it like second nature.

I would be mad at Gemma for her dalliance with Big 'D, actually thinking less of her, then a mixture of it, then thinking of Gemma as a weak-minded target who got taken advantage of, and wanting to punch out Big D and regain Gemma's honor like a knight in medieval times. Not realizing how sexist and stupid that second thought was, even if it was with good but backward intentions.

Then I would have anger just with D, feeling that Gemma was somehow a total victim put into a bad position with no other option but to literally get on her knees and suck his cock. He did mention something about "stealing" as he shot white creamy loads of sperm on to her face. It made me wonder what it was she had stolen, and what did D consider stealing? One of the things about that night that angered me about Gemma was: if she was a reluctant participant, why was she rubbing her clit? I clearly remembered seeing her fingers toggling her own clitoris and then stroking down the crevices of her vulva. There was no mistake, I vividly remember the unmistakable scent of wet pussy tickling my nostrils.

"LARRY!! What the fuck?" Gemma shouted with aggravated concern, snapping me back from my thoughts to reality

"Sorry."

"You're in your own world! I was talking to you and you drifted away!! Where is your head right now?" Gemma's rapid fire line of questioning roused me.

"Sorry. I'm okay, really. Just need some coffee."

"Are you sure? I need your A game today!! we have that guy from the paper due in tonight and..."

CRASH! Something large and heavy came flying through the front window of The Bistro, shattering the plate glass and sending millions of shards everywhere. It happened so fast that we didn't have time to duck. Then I saw something else fly toward the other window, and we were standing closer it. I reacted by grabbing Gemma in my arms and spinning away from what ever it was, shielding her with my body, feeling the rain of broken glass pound my back and the hard object hit the back of my leg.

Gemma's face was pushed into my chest as I embraced her in a protective manner, her firm, athletic body pressed against mine. As I released my hold on her we both wore a mask of startled shock, our eyes met with the silent understanding of "WHAT WAS THAT? "

Gemma pushed away from me undaunted and unafraid and ran out of the Bistro to try and catch at the least a glimpse of the unknown assailant. I followed after her only thinking of her safety. We found no trace of anyone and with the "code of silence" as part of our old neighborhood ingrained in us both, we didn't bother to ask anyone what they may have seen. According to the code, it would have been wrong to ask. You can't put people on the spot. Later on, maybe someone would come to you with information, but most likely not.

"Well, Larry, what's your guess?" she asked, already knowing my answer.

"It's D. He propositioned me on the way here today," I surrendered finally.

Gemma's face was not shocked, for she knew that D would pull something like this sooner or later.

"Did you refuse?" she asked .

"Yes... at first, but then he sort of intimidated me into saying I would sleep on it."

"LARRY!! DON"T YOU SEE!! THAT IS WHAT THIS IS!!"

"He would have done this anyway," I protested, but deep down knowing the truth.

"You see, he scared you. He saw you were scared, and he knew that this might push you to the decision to go to him! Even if you don't go to him he knows he can scare you away."

This fit the code. This was how things were done, and she was 100% right . I showed weakness and invited this outcome. Sure it was probably coming, but there was no doubt that my gutless reaction prompted it to happen today. I was upset with myself for more than just this. I realized that even if I didn't know the entire story, I was no better than Gemma. I had judged her (at times) in my own private internal struggles, and I was no better. By showing fear, I had done the equivalent of getting on my knees and sucking his cock.

Gemma hung out a large sign saying we would be closed for the day. When the staff showed up, Gemma gave most the day off with a few bucks to soften the blow of a missed day's worth of tips.

Some of the dishwashers and busboys stayed to help us clean up.

It took hours; glass was everywhere.

Finally, Davey stopped by. One of his "ears" on the street told him what had happened. He walked around in silent disgust, quietly surveying the damage. Shaking his head in disbelief, he finally spoke to Gemma and me: "Why didn't you come to me right away?"

"I'm a big girl, Davey, and I..."

"Shhh!" Davey interrupted before Gemma could finish. He reached in his and pocket pulled out a wad of cash. He carefully peeled off several hundred dollar bills. "A friend of mine is gonna be here to board up this place for the night, and in the morning I got a guy coming by to replace those windows. His name is Jackie. Give him this," said Davey as he handed Gemma the hundreds he'd taken from his roll.

"Davey, that's nice, but I have insurance, and..." Gemma tried to say but again was interrupted by Davey.

"No. No insurance claims."

"But..." Gemma began but was cut off again.

"Here." Davey had gone to the bottom of his roll of cash to retrieve a crisp one dollar bill.

"What?" Gemma asked, looking puzzled.

"For my stake in this place."

"But..." Gemma began.

"But nothing! This dollar is to prove that there is very little I have to do here. I just hate this motherfucker D and want to see him squirm when he sees I'm a limited partner. If I'm a partner even at a tenth of a point that son of a bitch won't dare do anything like this ever again."

I don't think either Gemma or I was surprised that Davey would do something like this. I always thought that he was secretly, or not so secretly in love with Gemma. In spite of who he was and what he did, he had a big heart and a soft spot for her.

"Listen, Gemma, your old man and I go way back, God rest his soul. He was an honorable man, and he saved my life more than once. This is for him as much as it is for you. Now, just be here in the morning, meet with Jackie and get OUR windows fixed." Davey smiled his handsome smile, and tough as nails Gemma stated to tear up with emotion. He gave her a big comforting hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Now I gotta go. I will see you later. Larry, can I have a word with you?"