Anal Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

When we got outside, Davey said, "Listen here, kid. That jack-off D is a plastic hard guy and a half-a- fag." I remember being shocked with Davey's confidence in saying so.

"Really?"

"Yeah, kid, really, and if he fucks with you, treat him like the snarling poodle that he is... fuck him. And you tell that prick you're my friend." His face was stone serious; then turned into his jovial signature smile. "Alright, kid, now go clean our place up and don't worry about nothing." He smiled and pinched my cheek.

"Davey, you're the best," I said my heart filled with love for this man,who I was lucky enough to be friends with.

"Yeah, kid, I know." Then he winked and walked away.

Night had fallen. Davey's friend had come by and boarded up the windows. By now, Gemma and I had finished three bottles of wine and were into our fourth. We'd finished cleaning and had sent the few staff members we had home. We were alone. Having finished cleaning and doing all we could do for the night, we sat with our backs to the now boarded up windows and hid from what little public view there was as we drank our wine.

"I wonder what Ernest thought of our windows?" Gemma mused, her words slowed slightly by the wine.

"Ernest? Oh, Ernest the restaurant review guy, ah, fuck him. We're doing great without him," I said, surprised by my own buzzed answer.

"Yeah, fuck him," Gemma said as she filled our glasses and raised hers for a toast.

I tapped my glass to hers, and we both said, "Fuck him!"

"He will have to come by and be blown away by my cooking another night," I said in jest, pretending to be overconfident

"And fuck Big D, too!" she added as she was about to sip her wine.

"I hate that guy soo much, sooooo fuckin much you have no idea!" I said.

"Yeah, why so much? Beside this, what has he done to you, you, you, " said Gemma, now really showing the effect of the alcohol, poking me with her finger in cadence to her "you , you , you."

I drained my wine glass like I was chugging a beer, it's effect hitting me and loosening my tongue.

"Because of you, you, you," I said, imitating her and also poking in cadence.

"What do you mean?" all of a sudden Gemma was very serious. I realized I hadsaid too much. Did she suspect what I meant but did not intend to say? Why?" Gemma pressed.

"He is a scumbag."

"Yes, noted, but why about me? Until today I have had the better of him and have it again now, with Davey's help." she said.

"Yeah, fuck him." I said, trying to get away from where this was leading us.

"Why, Larry? Why do you hate him because of me?" Gemma pressed.

I hated this tension. I had always suspected that Gemma may have known that I was watching her sucking off Big D, and now her line of questions made me believe that she did know.

"What do you know, Larry? Why do you hate him over me?" she was serious and looked like she was on the verge of blowing her top. "Come on, Larry, let's get it out in the open, who are we fooling here? Tell me now so we don't have to pretend any more."

"Because I saw you." I blurted out and wishing I hadn't.

"Saw me what?"

"I saw you both, the two of you,"

"You saw me and who and what, where?"

"You and Big D."

"YES, and?"

"I left my duffle bag behind and came back to get it, and..."

"Where? At 'The Catch of the Day'?"

"Yes. Can we talk about some thing else? This is so uncomfortable." My heart raced and in the warm summer air I was sweating like crazy.

"And what did you see that makes this so uncomfortable for you, Larry?"

"Can we stop?"

"NO! What did you see, or what do you think you saw?"

"I saw you two... together... now can we please..."

"You saw his cock down my throat... is that what you saw?" Gemma was perturbed and now yelling.

"Yes."

"And you just stayed there and watched?"

"Yes, but it was awkward, and I was frozen with fear."

"Oh ... like today." she condescended.

"Yes. Like today." I admitted.

"And did you pull out your cock and jerk off?"

"No!"

"Are you sure it didn't make you hot, because there's a bulge in your pants right now."

She was right. For some reason my cock was getting hard.

"No It was terrible. I was in a bad situation."

"You were in a bad situation? What about me? Do you even know what that was all about?"

"I don't know. You fell for his charms or something. I don't know." I said and was really embarrassed .

"He made me," she said.

I didn't answer. I just waited for her to come clean.

"My younger brother owed bookies thousands and thousands of dollars, and they were going to kill him. Big D put up the money so that they wouldn't, under the agreement that I work it off . He kept all my tips and all my pay to use against the debt. That's why I had to work two jobs. One night I needed cab fare to get across town to my other job at the City Diner, so I pocketed twenty dollars of my own tip. That, that pig called it stealing and told me that if I didn't suck his cock he would have my brother's debt collected by one of his goons. I didn't want anything to do with that disgusting man, but I did what I had to do to save my brother. I never felt so dirty"

Gemma began to sniffle and cry. I was skeptical of the story but the tears were real.

"I saw you in the reflection of that filthy mirror down there. You just stood there watching him use me like a whore. Not knowing what to do."

"You're right, I didn't know what to do. Put yourself in my place. What would you have done?"

She thought about it, the alcohol had opened her mind but slowed its process.

"We were both there under his spell. We both were wishing we could be somewhere else. It was not your fault. I don't mean it like that," Gemma said through tears.

"Let me tell you what else I saw." I said feeling defensive partly due to my disbelief.

Gemma didn't answer.

"I saw you masturbating as you sucked him. That leads me to wonder if you were not 100 percent into him, why would you be playing with your pussy?"

"Because of you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. I had but one mental escape to get me through it. As I blew him, I looked at your reflection. I pretended it was you. I looked and imagined that it was you in my mouth and not D. I knew you were watching so I began to rub and finger myself for you to see, it made the connection more real for me. because I wanted you and not him. I thought you might pull out your cock and toss off to what you saw!! Maybe , maybe it could have been a moment about us, me and you; you could pretend I was doing you and you were doing me.

She paused and choked down a post-cry sniffle, then Gemma continued her shocking revelation. "It was you I wanted; you I wished to be sucking on. I wanted to please you instead of him, I thought we could pretend and share something between us in the middle of that terrible scene we were locked in! I wanted no part of that pig! I wanted you! I've always wanted you!"

Then she leaned over and planted a sloppy, wet, open mouth kiss on me.

It was so strange! Ninety percent of the time she was my friend and boss in a nonsexual way. Five percent she was a pain in the neck, and the other five percent were those sneaky little thoughts of her that blew past like a breeze, like when I would catch a glimpse of her perfect ass and for a fleeting second think about it impaled on my prick.

There was an almost weird incest vibe to this, most of this was a business relationship , she was a friend, like a sister almost at times, this was not right. I was also not a cheat and felt like even though I was in a weird relationship limbo with Madison and we were only uncommitted fuck buddies as far as I knew this could fuck everything up.

"No, Gemma, no," I said.

"You mean yes," she said as she came in, trying to land another kiss on me.

I pulled myself away. "This is weird. You're my boss, and we have a friendship and working relationship"

She stifled me with a kiss. I got up. "You're like a sister to me. I'm not attracted to you like that," I said.

"That's not what your cock says," Gemma countered as she reached over and touched my erect penis through my pants. She arose and pinned me to the plywood boards that were hammered into place where the windows once were.

(To Be Continued)