All Comments on 'Ana's Special Gift'

by Illiterateoaf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Five Stars from me

Excellent story and well written. It is a shame that there are not more wife sharing stories on Literotica. I believe a part of the reason why there are not more wife sharing stories is due to fact authors who have the courage to write them are typically publicly scorned through low vote scores and negative comments. For authors who might consider writing them, negative reception that they receive discourage them from writing this type of story. Since you had enough courage to write it hopefully you will not let negative comments and any low votes discourage you from writing about what she recorded. Should you write a follow up about what your wife recorded I will definitely read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing

So well written. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
illiterate

Illiterate i don't know brainless yes as to the commenter on wife sharing why would anyone be upset over that practise it is a great way to bring up a kid and teach them how to have morals and sent them off into the world or maybe it is not what do you think you idiot, just because you are a dog don't try to make us all out to be that way. If you find this to be insulting imagine how i feel when i read the shit you write.

HamsterHamsteralmost 13 years ago
Not a Bad First Effort

While this sort of story is not my favorite cup of tea, I felt that I should offer my views as a counterpoint to a couple of the other comments. I noted that this is the author's first published story. It is obviously a fantasy that he has thought of for a while and has converted into a story. Getting a disorganized set of thoughts out of the brain and into a coherent story is not easy. Editing it is even harder because the story is so ingrained in the mind that the eyes don't see the errors and omissions. Every time the author read this I am sure that he was compelled to add more to the story. At some point he had to stop and say "Enough!" and submit it. Having "been there and done that", this is a pretty good piece for a first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star.

Why would a seasoned swinger send his swinging partner to someone else and making himself a willing cuckold? There is nothing worse than a willing cuckold who mistakingly calls himself a swinger. All future stories by this writer will get 1 stars unless he can prove he isn't a closet cuck like most 'swinger' writers.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Good One!

Mr Anonymous 1 Star below is a twit. Swinging, hotwifing, cuckholding all involve sharing the goodies. Well done, and very hot!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
I now have an insight into "sharing" I didn't have before

Thank you. I noticed the word cuckold in the tags and in a comment or two. If one of my wives beds my brother as a birthday present from us to him, am I a cuckold? I see the term used as a negative, a slur even, and I think in my question there's nothing negative about the gift.

The story prompted the question. Maybe the question will become a story. Anyway, Thanks author. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: illiterate

While I may agree -- somewhat -- with your sentiments, it really hurts the argument when your post is that poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

that was sweet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'll Bet

Your rubber doll got a workout while you came up with this, no thanks.

IlliterateoafIlliterateoafalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Response

I am pleased that my story found a home and that some of you even liked it. I was strongly discouraged from posting this story in "Loving Wives." The advice came, not because it would be misclassified, but because it would not be well received. I wrote this story for me, I classified it where I think it belongs. Poor votes and negative comments be damned!

I think my volunteer editor did a fine job of helping me polish this and hope he'll stick around to help with a companion piece I've conjured.

For those of you that addressed it, I stuck the keyword "cuckold" in the list because I thought that someone searching for a cuckold story, might enjoy the story as having some of the bones of a cuckold story.

I didn't set out to write a cuckold story nor did I intend to make my character one. I set out to write an erotic story about a husband asking his wife for a gift. He could have asked for an erotic photograph or a tie, but wanted something different. His wife was gracious enough to play along and even managed to get swept up in the moment a little. I sense that there is a delicate balance of haters and lovers for the theme and am puzzled why the haters would bother with it at all.

littlecordeleralittlecordeleraalmost 11 years ago

I don't know what possessed you to choose your username. This is very well written, it has good flow, and I particularly like the fast pace. Some of the more specific sexual elements are very imaginative and hot!

And forget what anybody says about a "cuckold." Ask 100 people what a cuckold is and you'll get 100 different answers.

Great job! Five stars!

ScarloochieScarloochieover 10 years ago
Great Story Concept

I enjoyed your story and encourage you to write more. The concept was great and the characters exciting. I can't imagine why the "Anonymous" comment on storys they wouldn't normally read or have any interest in ??? Why not spend their time on subject matter that excites them ??? Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

NOT EVEN ONE STAR

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Perfect

A most apt pen name. Very glad you quit while you were behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous