Ana's Special Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, I did the dishes and cleaned up while Ana prepared for her night out. By the time I was done, Ana was nearly ready to leave.

Dan and Lilia asked her to come to their house in a trench coat, high heels and nothing else. When she stepped out of the bathroom, I was very pleased with what I saw. Ana decided to wear a dress; if you could call it a dress. It was more like a piece of lingerie; black and slightly sheer. It hardly covered her large breasts at the top and the bottom came down to where her ass curvature met her legs. Make up, red lipstick and high heels finished up the ensemble. She leaned in to kiss me and felt my raging erection.

"I was going to ask you if you still wanted me to go through with this, but I see that won't be necessary."

I went back to kissing her. She moved to our bed, propped herself up and spread her legs. As she leaned back, she guided my head down to her thighs and asked "do you think you can get me warmed up?"

I grunted "uh-huh" as I buried my face in her smooth, slick pussy. To my surprised she had used a cream flavored like vanilla waffle cone to enhance the experience. My tongue gingerly traced up and down the sides of her lovely lips. I was making sure to get as close to her clitoris without touching it, at first. She quickly grew anxious.

"You don't want me to keep my lovers waiting, do you?"

She promptly grabbed my hair with both hands and guided me to the pleasure button I had been tempting. My tongue circled her clit and she bucked with pleasure. Every time she peaked and tensed, I would back the pressure off my tongue from her clit. It didn't take long before I could sense that she was nearing her climax. I continued to help her build to something stronger by backing off occasionally until she couldn't take it. Her body tensed to the point she lifted herself from the bed and then let out a thunderous, continuous shriek. As her body relaxed, I continued to gently stroke her clit with my tongue to help her with any carry-over waves.

I eventually disengaged my mouth and crawled up her body on the bed. My cock pressed against her sopping wet pussy. As I leaned in to kiss her, she broke away slightly and reached down to grab my cock.

"What do you think you are going to do with that?"

"I'm going to send you off full of my cum."

"Oh no, you're not! I need to get going. You're going to take a shower and be a good boy while I'm gone. If you're lucky, I'll let you eat my sloppy pussy when I get back and consider letting you use that on me," she said giving my cock a hard squeeze.

"Alright, I asked for this so I'll play along. Just call me when you get there and call me when you leave."

With that, I saw her off and kissed her good-bye. She left the house around 6:30 pm. I had hoped to schedule something to distract me while my wife went off on to this adventure but didn't manage to schedule anything soon enough. It was a Friday night, so most of my friends were home drying out from Happy Hour. I needed to stay local because she told me that she didn't plan on being there for more than two hours.

The torment of knowing your loving wife is out having sex with a beautiful woman and her husband without you is awful. I've known this couple for many years. I've seen the three of them together a few times while I watched. I've never been out of the room longer than quick bathroom breaks while she was with another. I tried to keep my mind focused on other things. I balanced our check book. I looked over our taxes. I started a movie and spent an hour on the treadmill. After about three hours, the pangs of jealousy and whispers of curiosity got the better of me. I sent a text message. "How are things going?"

About an hour later, I get a phone call from Dan.

"Ana's cell phone died. She just left our house and is on her way back home. We had an amazing time. Thank you so much."

"What happened? How did it go?"

"Ana asked me not to say anything until after she got home. She had a great time, several great times, and she is safely on her way home."

I had waited four hours and that was the best I could get out of him. The next 20 minutes felt longer than the previous four hours combined. I waited for my Christmas gift long enough, damn it!

I booted up the software to begin the task of converting the HD video format as I waited. As soon as I heard the car pull into the garage, I walked over to great her.

She opened the door and smiled at me. My dick was hard as a rock and it poked her as I leaned in for a kiss. Before she could even close the door to the garage, I was on top of her and could smell the sex on her.

"You have two choices" she started as she pulled the camcorder and wires from her bag. "You can lick my pussy and take the camcorder to the office or you can lick my pussy and fuck me. I don't care what you do as long as your tongue shows me proper appreciation before I go to sleep."

"Come to the bedroom. I'll decide later."

I carried her off to the bedroom. I didn't even notice that she hadn't taken her coat off. When we reached the bedroom, she untied her coat and revealed that the black high heels where the only other thing she wore home for the ride.

"They offered me a shower before I left, but I wanted you to smell the sex on me,"she quipped as her coat hit the floor.

I thought to myself "Who was this woman? I hope she sticks around."

She laid on the bed and spread her legs again.

"Are you ready to lick my well-fucked pussy?"

I once again assumed the position and buried my face in my wife's crotch. My raging erection had been denied satisfaction for several hours while my mind tormented it with the curiosities of what my wife was up to. She looked down on me while I licked her carefully. Her eyes reflected a wicked satisfaction that there was one more price to be paid if I wanted to see and hear what had happened. It was very different this time. I could tell that she wasn't as interested in having an orgasm as she was in having me bear witness to the remnants of her erotic adventure.

"I bet you want to know what that pussy has been up to, don't you?"

"Uh-hmm," I grunted, my tongue not having left her pussy.

"I'm going to feel your tongue everywhere Dan has been tonight. Move it a little lower."

I moved my tongue from her clit to deep inside her pussy. I felt her abdomen tense.

"He was there, too. Now move your tongue a little lower."

In my haste, I plunged my tongue deeper.

"I said lower, not deeper," she lashed out in an irritated tone.

I looked up with a quizzical expression, her eyes still staring me down as if she were checking my work. She gave me an assured nod and I realized where she wanted my tongue. I retrieved my tongue from her pussy and gingerly moved down a bit. At the same time, she grabbed her legs and pulled them all the way back exposing her cute little anus.

Making amends for my earlier transgression, I began to lick her rosebud. Her anus clenched and her head turned into the pillow, almost resisting. I pressed forward and squeezed my tongue in her asshole.

"Oh, yes. I held my legs back just like this for Dan. He fucked me deep and hard and that is where his balls slapped into me. Move up a little."

I moved to her pussy lips again.

"That is where Lilia's pussy rubbed against mine when we shared the double-headed dildo. Now put your tongue back inside me. That is where Dan fucked me, several times; it's where the double-headed dildo shared half of its length; it's where Lilia and Dan put their fingers when they licked my clit; and it's where you're going to fuck me when you finish."

I moved my mouth back to her clit and worked it to finish her off as fast as possible. It didn't take long for her to orgasm.

"Now, it's my turn," I declared as I unceremoniously detached my face from her pussy and replaced it with my cock. I plunged in and out of my wife's used, sloppy hole as she writhed in pleasure. Her cunt was sopping wet. It squished and sloshed with each movement.

"Is this the way Dan fucked you?"

"Yes, only Lilia was pinching my nipples and massaging Dan's balls. Do you like fucking your slutty wife through another man's cum?"

I came deep inside her almost immediately after she said that. The thought of my wife being filled more than once by a different man was too much.

"That was amazing. I had a great time tonight," Ana shared as I collapsed onto her. After a few moments of reflection, I slowly rolled off.

"You want to go download the video to the computer now, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Go have fun and enjoy your present. I'm going to sleep."

I left the room, grabbed the camera and locked myself in the office. I'm sorry to say that the scene closes here. I'll be writing about what I saw on the video as a companion piece shortly.

12