And One Day It All Changed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want, a divorce?"

"Look," Susan broke in. "This is a family matter between you two. I'm leaving." But Susan did not rise up from the bed.

"No," Bobbie responded. "No, Susan, this involves you, I'm afraid." Bobbie grabbed a handful of photos, laying them one by one on the bed for Susan to look at. "Sucking cock, taking it from behind, licking his balls, from behind, again, see that smile. I don't know what you're doing here; are you licking his ass?" Bobbie looked into Susan's eyes. "You really are a slut, aren't you?"

Bobbie stood over Susan at the end of the bed. "You see, Susan, I know about your father who works in a very sensitive position for the government. I know about your mother, and your conservative grandmother with all that money you hope to one-day inherit. You are counting on that inheritance, aren't you? Do you think that old religious battle-ax would leave you any money if she knew what a slut you are?

"What do you want from me?"

"We'll get to that." Bobbie moved over and sat on the dressing table. She lifted one leg on top the dresser, letting her skirt slide down to her thighs. Her one tan leg was bare from the top of her boot to deep down her inner thigh. She seemed not to notice.

"So, Mark, it would seem you are at a distinct disadvantage. You're married to a wonderful woman, with two wonderful kids, and for the last six months you've been out fucking this slut. If we were to divorce I would get half of your business, the kids, the house, and probably most of your money."

Mark said nothing. There was nothing to say. Bobbie was right, he was fucked. And, evidently, Susan was as vulnerable has he was. Mark waited for Bobbie to get to the point. He knew she had a point.

"Would you both agree I have you by the balls, or the cunt hairs in your case, Susan." Bobbie absently scratched the inside of her bare thigh. After a moment she raised her voice. "I said, wouldn't you both agree?"

Bobbie looked at Mark and he nodded his head. She looked to Susan.

"Fuck you," Susan retorted. "Maybe I don't give a shit what you do. I have a degree, I'm smart. Maybe I don't need grandma's money. Don't blame me if you're too fucking old to fuck your man like I can."

Bobbie smiled. "I like your spunk, this will be fun. Look, Susan, sweety, I'm a very rich woman. I can make the rest of your life, miserable. I will show these pictures to your father, mother, and grandmother. And I'll show them to every serious relationship you ever have. I'll send them video tapes, a different action video every week. Where ever you go for a job, they will receive the same packages. I'll post your image on porn web sites from A to Z; pictures, tapes, lots and lots of creative video. You'll be a star, recognized where ever you go, masturbated to by millions of viewers. The only job you'll ever get is in fuck-films. If you want to buy nice clothes, drive a nice car, or even if you have to pay your rent, or eat, you'll have to lay back while three guys take turns fucking you in the ass, all the while you're sucking on an albino midget's cock. And then, not too long from now, when you get older and your looks go, you can turn tricks down in Mexico and do shows with a donkey. Think about it real hard, sweety, and ask yourself; do you believe I will do that, and do you think you can survive that?"

Susan was sitting cross-legged on the bed. She glared at Bobbie. Bobbie stood above her, waiting, smiling. "You......" Susan began. Bobbie quickly raised her hand to cut her off. Bobbie leaned toward the bed and repeated quietly, "Fuck films."

Susan's eyes drifted away. Her head dropped down over her chest, her arms wrapped protectively around her breast. Mark couldn't help but notice the contrast between this girl on the bed and the confident girl he'd been fucking the last six months.

"Susan," Bobbie said. "I need to hear you. Do I have you by the cunt hairs?"

"Yes," Susan mumbled after a moment. But Bobbie wouldn't let her off.

"Yes what? Say my name."

Susan raised her head slightly, her eyes coming up to meet Bobbie. "Yes, Bobbie, you have me by the cunt hairs."

"And I can pretty much do what I want with those nicely trimmed, bleached cunt hairs, don't you agree?" Bobbie didn't wait for a response. "Don't you agree, Susan?" She repeated louder.

"Yes."

Bobbie raised her head, raised her eyebrows, glaring at Susan, waiting.

"Yes, Bobbie, you have me by the cunt hairs and you can do what you want."

"Now, Mark, do you have anything to say?" Bobbie asked.

"I think we should talk about this, alone."

Bobbie chuckled to herself. She slid off the dresser and walked back to the door. There was a leather bag setting on the floor. Bobbie picked up the bag and came back to the bed. She placed the bag on the foot of the bed.

"Now, I asked a question earlier. I asked you, Susan, if you were about to cum when I walked in. I didn't hear your answer."

"Yes, I suppose."

Bobbie stopped, looked at Susan and raised one eyebrow.

"Yes, Bobbie, I was about to cum."

Bobbie unzipped the leather bag and reached inside. "Susan, I want you to hop up here on the bed on your hands and knees."

"Why?" Susan was on the verge of crying. "Why are you doing this to me?"

Bobbie stopped and looked seriously at Susan. "I'm going to call you Suzie from now on. Suzie, I don't want to ever repeat myself to you again, do you understand?"

"Yes.....Yes, Bobbie I understand." Susan waited five counts before she slowly unwound her arms and legs and lifted herself onto her hands and knees.

"Turn your ass around toward the end of the bed" Bobbie instructed.

"What are you going to do?" Susan asked, as she slowly complied, shifting herself around so her ass was facing Bobbie.

Bobbie reared back and slapped her on the ass. Susan cried out but she didn't move.

"You've got a nice ass, Suzie. Now, never mind what I'm going to do, you just stay like you are. Mark, you get up and come around here."

Mark walked around to the end of the bed as Bobbie removed a long black dildo from the bag. Susan peer nervously over her shoulder and watched Bobbie hand the dildo to Mark. Then Bobbie grabbed the leather bag by the handles and walked to the head of the bed. She sat the bag on the bed and then climbed onto the bed with her back against the headboard.

"Okay, guys, here's what we're going to do." Bobbie reached in the bag and pulled out the small video camera. "We're going to make home movies. Now, remember, I don't really need these movies for evidence, but I think the fact that you know you're going to be filmed this time might improve your performance. Now, first, Mark, you're going to hold that black dildo up to Susie's cunt, and Susie, you're going to back up on it until you got that thing deep inside you. Understand?"

Bobbie reached up and pulled a strand of hair from Susan's face. "Relax, sweety, I think you'll enjoy this when it's all said and done. Okay, let's get to it. Lights, camera, action. Hold that big cock up there for our girl. Suzie, start backing up into it. Go on."

Susan turned and looked over her shoulder at Mark. There were tears in her eyes. "Mark?" she pleaded.

"Suzie," Bobbie said. "Suzie, turn around here. Look at me. Mark is not going to help you. I've got his balls in a vise. Besides, if I know Mark, he's probably enjoying this far too much to help you. So, let's get that big black cock inside you, okay?"

Mark held the dildo in place while Susan slowly worked her way back. She was still slightly moist from the workout only moments before. The dildo slid in a few inches but the thickness was more than Susan was used to.

"Go on, sweety," Bobbie purred. She reached out and stroked Susan's cheek. Susan's face grimaced in pain and effort.

"It's too big."

"No, it will fit just fine. Mark, don't you dare help her. Suzie, baby, get that cock inside you. Go on."

And slowly the big black dildo disappeared inside Susan's cunt. The dildo was about nine inches long and there was only the last two inches showing.

"That's a good girl," Bobbie purred. She stroked Susan's cheek. Bobbie then reached into her bag and brought out another dildo; this one smaller and pink. She handed the pink dildo to Mark.

"Okay, Suzie, you're doing very good. Now we're going to put this little pink one in your ass."

"No." Susan cried. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, smearing her mascara. "Please, Bobbie, no. It's too much. I'm a good girl."

Bobbie held Susan's face in her hands. She leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the forehead.

"I'm not a slut," Susan sobbed.

Bobbie brushed her Susan's lips, flicking her nose across Susan's nose. Bobbie looked her in the eyes. "I know you're not. I had to say that to get your attention. Now, you're going to do this, baby. Go on, make me proud."

Bobbie nodded to Mark who then placed the pink dildo up to Susan's asshole where she could feel the tip at the entrance. Bobbie gentle pushed Susan's shoulders, helping her to shift her weight back. As she felt the dildo slip into her she cried out. "Oh, god. Oh, it hurts." Bobbie leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, forcing her back farther. "Owwwmmmmmm" Susan moaned into Bobbie's lips.

"Is it all in?" Bobbie asked Susan as she took a breath.

"I think so."

"Turn around and let me see."

Susan swung her ass around toward Bobbie. "Okay, sweety, they're in there. Good job. Now turn back around and move up here closer to me."

Once Bobby was leaning back against the headboard and Susan had situated herself so that she was again facing Bobbie, Bobbie reached out and stroked her tear-stained cheek.

"Suzie, baby, you really do have a nice ass. I mean that."

"Thank you," Susan said, not thinking.

"Does it feel better, now?"

"Yes, a little."

"That's good. Now, I'm going to turn this little gizmo on." Bobbie reached inside the leather bag and pulled out a remote control. She turned the dial and instantly Susan perked up. Her ass rose up into the air, and she came up high on her hands and knees.

"Suzie, sweety, move in close here, I'm going to start filming your close up."

Susan automatically shuffled up the bed closer to Bobbie. "Suzie, do you feel that buzz?" Susan nodded. "This little control here makes both those dildo vibrate at what ever speed I set it to. Does the vibration feel good? Susan nodded her head up and down, quickly darting her tongue out to lick her lips. "Good, now, sweety, you're going to start telling me how you got started with Mark, and you're going to explain, in depth, what all you've been doing. Don't leave any cock sucking, pussy eating thing out, do you understand?" Susan nodded.

"And Mark, I want you to stand there. Don't touch her, don't touch yourself. But when I tell you I want you to swat her ass as hard as you can." Bobbie leaned her face closer to Susan. "I'll only do that, sweety, if you lose your concentration, or if I feel you've purposefully left out something important. Now speak up loud for the microphone, Suzie."

And Susan began to tell Bobbie how she first went to bed with Mark. "It was nobody's fault, really." Susan listed the cities where they had met. She told of the times they'd got together around the office, after hours, or in Mark's office while people were working just outside the door?

Bobbie adjusted the intensity on the vibrating dildo several times, searching for the optimum level for the greatest satisfaction without the finality of orgasm. After Susan had listed all the locations of her and Mark's trysts, Bobbie asked her what exactly they had done at each of these places. Susan told her of the fucking, the positions, the oral sex, the toys, the fiddling and manipulations. Once there had been bondage, another time a blindfold. Bobbie recorded it all. Susan talked until her voice grew strained, and there were more starts and stops, and then Bobbie would nod to Mark who would smack her hard on her up-lifted ass.

"And did you enjoy all of this, Suzie?"

"Wha...?" Susan's eyes were unfocused. She was leaning on her elbows, her head dropping down to the bed. Her body rocked back and forth seeking friction, desiring release.

"Suzie," Bobbie, repeated. "Look up here."

Susan slowly raised her head. Her ass dropped to rest on her calves, her body insistently rocking back and forth. Bobbie turned the vibration off.

"What?" Susan shook her head. "No. Please."

"I need you to pay attention, Suzie, okay?" Susan nodded. "Now raise your ass up off the bed." Susan immediately raised her butt. "Get back on your hands. That's a good girl. Now move up here closer to me."

Susan moved closer. Bobbie reached for her chin and raised her head until they were eye to eye.

"Do you want me to turn the vibration back on?" Susan nodded vigorously. "Tell me what you enjoyed the most. Was it the fucking?"

Susan nodded her head. Her dirty-blonde hair fell down over her face so that she began to look more like a hungry animal than a marketing & sales exec.

"Did you enjoy the oral sex?" Susan nodded again with equal vigor.

"I enjoyed it all." Susan's voice was raspy and dry."

Bobbie switched on the vibrator and Susan's body instantly reacted. Her head came up and she rolled her head on her shoulders. Her body began again to rock back and forth, as though trying to fuck the need inside her.

"Mark," Bobbie said. "Go sit in that chair. I don't believe will be needing you for a while."

Mark, was transfixed by this transition in Bobbie. And he was deeply excited in the transition in Susan. In twenty minutes, Bobbie had managed to turn her into to a quivering, needful fuck machine. Mark slid into the chair and watched expectantly.

Bobbie rested at the top of the bed. She had placed the camera back in the leather bag. Her knees were bent, her legs open, her boots dug into the bed sheet. Bobbie's skirt had fallen down her thighs, her legs bare and open. She wore no panties. Susan was situated immediately in front of Bobbie, and when Susan would drop her head, her long dirty-blonde hair fell over Bobbie's upper thighs.

"Suzie," Bobbie said plainly. "Did you ever have other partners?"

Susan didn't understand. Her body rocked insistently back and forth. She closed her eyes and ran her tongue around her lips. Bobbie reached up, raised her head, and slapped her lightly across the cheek.

"Did you hear me, Suzie? Did you have other partners?"

"Oh.....god. P....artners? Whaaaa?" Susan's fell to her elbows, her head dipped down, her highlighted hair washed over her face. All the while Susan's body was in a constant back and forth motion seeking the release Bobbie had so far denied her.

Bobbie turned the vibrator off. Susan moaned loudly. Her face fell into Bobbie's lap.

"Please......please."

"Please what, Suzie?"

"Please.....let me cum. Bobbie......Please."

"Do you want me to turn the vibration on?"

"Oh god.....I can't.......I want to cum."

Susan crept closer, her arms sliding beneath Bobbie's knees. Her face was buried in the skirt bunched around Bobbie's waist.

"Go on, Suzie, do what you need to do," Bobbie coaxed. She ran her hands through Susan's hair. "Go on. And then I will let you cum."

Susan's arms were now wrapped around Bobbie's legs and she began to pull through the layers of Bobbie's skirt, folding it back to reveal Bobbie's pussy.

Bobbie stroked her head like she would a child's. "Go on, Baby. Do what you need to do."

"But, I'm not......"

"Go on, Suzie. You need to do this for yourself."

Bobbie stroked her hair lightly as Susan slowly dropped her face onto Bobbie's pussy. Her lips found its target and she tentatively extended her tongue, tasting. Bobbie was already wet and open.

"Go on, sweety, when you make me feel good I will turn the vibration on."

And with that Susan buried her face into Bobbie's crotch. Her tongue began to lap deeply into the center of Bobbie's cunt. Susan thought the taste foreign and strange, but not totally unpleasant. And, strangely, she felt the need to please Bobbie, she wanted Bobbie to feel good.

Susan swirled her tongue into the opening wetness. When Susan's tongue brushed over her clit, Bobbie jerked her hips, then slid forward, her legs closing on Susan's head. The move inspired Susan to move her mouth faster, her tongue deeper. She had found a way to please Bobbie. Susan wrapped her arms around Bobbie's hips, pulling her pussy closer. At one point Susan felt Bobbie's cunt had opened so wide that her whole face was slowly diving deep inside. Slowly, Bobbie's hips began to move. Bobbie placed both her hands around Susan's head, pulling her deeper inside, as her hips pushed upwards toward the pleasure of Susan's tongue.

When the time was right, Bobbie reached for the controls and turned the power as high as it would go. Susan was shocked by the sensation. She clamped on tighter to her embrace of Bobbie, moaning, burying her face deeper, her tongue moved faster. Bobbie felt she could feel the vibration from Susan's cunt moving up through her own body. Susan's body stiffened, but her tongue and mouth never stopped moving against Bobbie's cunt.

Susan's orgasm came first, sending an electric spasm throughout her body, her whole body quivering, rippling from head to toe. Then Bobbie yelled-out as her own orgasm exploded. She held Susan's head tightly against her pussy, stroking her until Susan's body stopped convulsing and the waves of pleasure subsided. It was the most powerful orgasm Susan had ever experienced.

Bobby reached for the remote and turned it off before Susan began to build toward another orgasm. Bobbie buried her fingers in Susan's hair, stroking her, calming her as you would a horse exhausted from a race. Susan's face lay buried in Bobbie's cunt, she didn't try to move.

"You did good, baby, you rest now."

Bobbie looked toward Mark, still sitting naked in the chair.

"Bobbie," Mark said, "You amaze me."

"Do I?" Bobbie nodded, leaning her head against the headboard. She sat like that, looking at Mark, softly stroking Susan's head still lying in her lap.

"What do you think we should do, Mark?" Bobbie asked sleepily. "We move on, we get past this."

Bobbie said nothing. Susan lifted her head and laid her cheek atop Bobbie's stomach. Bobbie cleared stray strands of hair from Susan's face, then continued stroking her head.

Bobbie shifted her left hand to Susan's head, leaning to her right to reach for the hotel phone. She pulled the phone to the bed and began punching buttons. Ignoring Mark, Bobbie spoke softly into the phone. The conversation was short, and Bobbie replaced the receiver.

"Bobbie, you know I love you, I've always loved you," Mark said. He stood and moved to the bed, sitting on the foot. "I'm sorry, for deceiving you. I was just looking for sex. Susan and I were never emotionally involved."

Bobbie stared at Mark, her hand still stroking Susan's head. Several moments passed. Then Mark opened his mouth to speak. But Bobbie beat him to it.

"Mark."

Mark scooted along the bed to move closer to Bobbie.

"Mark," Bobbie repeated. "Go to the door and open it."

Mark looked confused. He looked to the door and back to Bobbie.

"Go on," Bobbie repeated.

Mark walked to the door and twisted the knob. While hiding behind the door, he swung it open to peek outside. Suddenly he backed up quickly as someone swept inside the room.

"CJ?" Mark stammered. "Where did you come from?"

"Hey, Slick," CJ said, eyeing Mark's nakedness. "How's it hanging?"

He'd only seen CJ twice since he and Bobbie had married. The last Mark had heard, CJ was living somewhere on the east coast. CJ still wore her blonde hair long. Her dress was long and black, her boots were white. CJ moved over to the bed and scooted in next to Bobbie. CJ leaned in to Bobbie and they kissed affectionately, holding each other's cheeks.