And One Day It All Changed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark closed the door, puzzled at what he was seeing. Susan stirred and raised her head.

"What's going on, Bobbie." Susan's eyes were open wide, her dirty-blonde hair askew atop her head, her face still wet from Bobbie's juices.

"Nothing, baby, here, move up here."

Susan scooted up between Bobbie's legs, into her arms. Bobbie wrapped her arms around her, and Susan's cheek fell against Bobbie's breasts. Susan looked at CJ. "Who are you?" she asked, hugging herself into Bobbie.

"I'm your new best friend, gorgeous." CJ answered. "Now ain't you the most delicious looking thing I've seen all day long." CJ reached over and stroked Susan's cheek, leaning down to kiss her lips.

"Okay, Mark," Bobbie began. "Here's what's going to happen. You're going to make Suzie the CEO of your company. You can remain as president, if you want, but you'll have no power. Suzie will run everything. And Suzie will answer only to me."

Bobbie turned Susan's head up to look into her eyes. "How does that sound to you, Suzie?"

"If that's what you want, Bobbie."

"Bobbie..." Mark began.

"You want me to pull those dildos out for you, Baby?" CJ asked Susan.

Susan sat up, "Are we done, Bobbie?"

"For now, sweety."

"No," Susan offered. "It's okay if you want to do more."

Bobbie looked to CJ and handed her the remote. CJ rolled onto Susan's back. She nuzzled her neck then whispered into her ear. Susan's head came up and she smiled as she listened to what CJ was telling her. Susan looked to Bobbie and Bobbie nodded. CJ rolled off the bed and Susan squealed with excitement, rolling off the bed, chasing after CJ into the other room. Mark watched them until the door closed behind them.

"Bobbie," Mark said, turning to his wife. "You know I can't go along with all this."

"Mark, come here and sit down beside me." She patted the bed and Mark sat on the edge of the mattress.

"Mark, you've got a choice to make. If you defy me, I will proceed with the divorce. After the tapes become public, my attorney will see that I get most everything. You can keep the business, but I will get the money, the house, the kids, most everything you hold dear. And you'll pay me an exorbitant sum of money every month to support your family in the style to which we've grown accustom."

"You already have an attorney?"

"CJ's my attorney. She's been practicing law for five years now. She's good, Mark, and I think you know how ruthless she can be. Now, I want you to listen very closely to this next part, Mark. After our divorce I will send these fuck tapes to every person who you ever do business with. I will send tapes to any bank you try to do business with. I will crush your business."

"But, if you run me out of business, I can't pay you that exorbitant sum of money every month."

"I don't really need your money, Mark, I'm already quite wealthy. Never mind how." Bobbie paused. "Now here's your other option. You can do what I say. You'll be taken care of financially. You'll have access to your children. And you probably get laid every once in a while. But, you will not get laid by anyone I don't first approve of. You can beat off all you want."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

The door opened from the adjoining bedroom and CJ walked back into the room. She wore only a brief pair of black panties. CJ walked by Mark and tussled his hair, and then she reached into the leather bag sitting on the bed.

"CJ," Susan called from the other room. "I'm ready."

CJ pulled a large red double dildo from the bag. She winked at Bobbie and blew her a kiss, and then scurried across the room to the adjoining bedroom. Mark's eyes followed the buxom blonde girl until she disappeared into the other room and closed the door.

"Mark." Bobbie said. Mark swung his attention back to Bobbie. "You will do as I say, and your life will be good. We will not have an emotional relationship. We will not have this conversation. Ever again. Live with it."

Bobbie climbed off the bed. She did not look at Mark as she walked toward the adjoining bedroom.

"Bobbie," Mark called out. Bobbie stopped and turned.

"I want to ask you if you planned all this. And I want to ask you how far back you began planning this."

Bobbie and Mark stared at one another and Mark saw in her the girl he'd fallen in love with ten years ago.

"But if I asked, you probably wouldn't tell me, would you?"

"Doesn't matter how we got here, Mark. It is what it is. Smile. Enjoy life. Get dressed, go home."

Bobbie opened the door and disappeared inside the bedroom with CJ and Susan. She closed the door behind her.