And Other Duties As Required Ch. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still felt the emotion, still wanted to clamour over them like a crab trying to pull itself to the top of the bucket, but each time I would catch myself and I would be honest with them and myself about what I was feeling, and they would respond in kind. Whenever I caught that jealous bile rising in my brain, I'd take a step back and I evaluate what I'm doing - what I wanted to do, what I felt justified in doing - and I'd push those emotions away, or bring them up. When they bottomed out on a cock, when they pleased a fan, I'd cheer rather than jeer. I'd encourage them and try to take solace in the happiness of my friends.

And even in those moments when my heart flinched away, tender and fearful, no harsh reprisal was forthcoming. They didn't treat me as pathetic or weak, even when I felt that way. They were my friends. Supportive, caring. When I fell, they picked me up and pulled me into the light with them.

And yes, it was hard. Probably one of the hardest things I'd done. Harder than a week of dance practice. Lord knows I fucked it up as often as I pulled it off, but it was worth it. I wasn't pushing my friends away anymore. I found the joy and warmth that I had thought lost.

I screamed my support as Meiling bounced happilly on Madam's strap on - as all her warming-up at the breakfast table played off and she bottomed out better than I had, as she traced concentric four-leaf clovers with her slick cunt. She was doing so good, showing me up in every way, but I didn't let the hate land. I found instead joy in my friend's success. I loved that she was happy. Besides, I'd just have to try all the harder. She wasn't about to leave me behind.

Madame didn't know what the fuck was going on, but she wasn't complaining. We were all working harder, fucking all that much better - I was sharing, advising, helping. All my slutty urges and skills now a source of shared inspiration, buoying us up in sisterhood.

And you know what? It did more for us than any amount of my anger, any amount of my screaming. We were able to work together. We became a coherent unit. Dancing, singing, we soared to the heights I knew we could. If Madeline thought this would stop me - stop us - she had another thing coming. Now I had something that she had never had.

But with only two weeks remaining before the concert, and with our training time relegated to the slim margins, I just hoped it would be enough.


To be continued.

Author's Afterword: Thank you for reading! The final part will be up in 6-8 weeks!

I really love hearing from you all! Please let me know what you think either in the comments or via more direct means!

Thank you again!