All Comments on 'And Then There Was Laurie'

by gobula

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done

Very original. Although the scene with the tarot card reader got a bit confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
*sighs*

Wife's a bitch? That's ok, just get two guys to rape her. That'll teach her. She'll probably end up liking it. And for the record, I have NEVER ONCE met a guy who would carry on fucking if the woman vomited on him. Not even a rapist.

Please, PLEASE put stuff like this in the rape / non-consensual category. Because it may be interracial, but this is not love in any shape or form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
payback!

i love it when xwives get it in the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YES YES YES!

YES! TAKE THAT YOU HO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awful story

You're an awful person for even thinking up such things. That's so degrading and berating to women its appauling. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was harsh

But you have my attention. Will there be a final chapter to this? Does he get his wife pregnant by a black man? Does he get a good deal in the divorce or does she screw him to the wall? Did Cleo have a spell on HIM? So many questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn!

I couldn't even finish the first chapter, this story sucked ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Learn to spell

It will make the story more readable. It almost seemed like you spelt words wrong on purpose...desert instead of dessert....break instead of brake...winned instead of whine and so on. I gave it a 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous