And Then There Was Laurie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie shook her head but could say nothing with Ace's dick in her mouth buried to her throat. He continued to fuck her face.

The man pushed his fat dick into her ass. The rings around her anus rippled and stretched as he shoved his black manhood deep into her cavity. It ripped and tore her as it sunk inside. "Oh yeah you ho-bitch!" he said as he worked his footing, putting one leg up on the bumper and balancing himself with his two black hands on her white ass. "You fucking slut!" he spit on the small of her back and thrust his dick all the way to the base, then pushed further. His the head of his dick rubbed bone as it reached up into her, pushing her insides around like a bully in school.

She gasped, the pain ran through her- she felt like she was being torn apart.

Tom's erection grew as he watched the men sodomize his wife. They thrashed her holes viciously and he captured all of it on digital film, he couldn't think beyond the moment- not sure exactly how far to let this go, but he knew even then- it was beyond him: this would never end.

"Ah!" Ace grimaced and gripped Laurie's head, pulling it to his stomach as his body went rigid.

Laurie felt his large dick pulse inside her throat and felt the hot goo squirt out down into her stomach. He was yelling for her to swallow it, but she didn't have to as it flushed into her like from a feeding tube. Slowly he let up and she withdrew her body from his dick. The spit, the mucus, the vomit- all of it she forced down with his cum, licking his head when it surfaced and sucking him clean. Then she pushed off the hood of the car with her free hands, shoving her ass back on to the assailant, "Yeah!" she gasped, "Humph! fuck me harder!"

Tom focused the camera on her face, "Laurie you like black dick don't you?"

She looked back at him, "No!"

"You want him to cum all up in your little sluttish ass don't you?"

"NO!"

The man continued to fuck her ass, slapping his balls against her pussy as he drove his lengthy cock in and out of her. "Oh yea you ho! Take it!"

SLAP-SLAP-SLOP-SLOP-SLAP-SLAP- "UH no-stop uh no! uh! uh! Huh!" SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLOP- her tits flopped back and forth as she arched back when he pulled her hair with one hand, leaving the other on hr soft white ass, guiding it back to him. FLOP-FLOP-FLOP her tits bounced back and forth. "UH! uh! OH!"

(SLAP!) he smacked her ass, leaving a 9" hand print on her left cheek. "Uh-yeah you like it ho!" SLAP-FLOP-SLOP-SLAP-FLOP-SLOP-SLAP-FLOP-FLOP he drove her down into the hood. Squishing her boobs against the cold hood and pressing her hind up as he shoved his cock as deep as it would go into her ass. "Ayah!"

She felt his long member thrash about deep in her cavity: "Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she barked back over her shoulder, pushing herself back on him and reaching beneath- between her legs she squeezed his black balls, "Oh give it to me-Yes!" she cooed. "Give it all to me!" she gasped looking back at him and biting her bottom lip.

"Huh-ah!" he pulled her tight as his dick continued to spasm and explode deep inside her.

By now Ace had worked himself hard again by watching the show and stroking his dick. He pushed his friend to the side and took up position behind her. His dick was the largest of all of them. It glistened from her spit, and his own as he had spit on his hands to stroke himself. "You ready for a real man now yo?"

Laurie hadn't caught her breath yet and could give no reply but a sharp squeal and a moan as he pushed the fat head of his dick into her well lubricated ass.

"Ah!" Ace grunted as his second effort plowed his dick into her up to his balls: "Thanks dog for lubricating the hole!"

She gasped and looked up at Tom who caught her expression of fear and lust with the camera. "Is this what you wanted?" she asked him.

"Shut up ho!" Ace stuck a long black finger in her mouth and pulled her back to him as he fucked her ass: THWACK-WACK-WACK- his balls slammed against her pussy lips puffing them up and making them swell as he drove his cock with unbridled force in and out of her ass. His cock stretched her out more than she ever thought she would be in her life. Her legs went numb as he continued to pound her backside- SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLOP! "Uh-Yeah-Huh!"

She squeezed her tits with her free hands and moaned.

"You like it whore!" Tom accused, "Don't you?"

She looked up at him with a painful expression, it mixed with pleasure- she looked away.

"Admit it whore you like it!" Tom caught a smile on her lips.

"YES!" she gasped. "UH! YES!"

"Shut up ho!" Ace drove his cock into her with such force that it threw her back down on the hood.

Her breasts were pressed against the hood again and she reached back with her arms, squeezing his black ass with them and pulling him to her, "That's it fuck me yes oh huh ah yes!"

"Oh yeah give it to her Ace!" one of the black fellows shouted. SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLOP-SLOP-SLAP!

"Give it to me!" she cooed. SLAP! SLOP! SLOP! SLAP!SLAP-SLOP-SLOP-SLOP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP!

"Shut the fuck up ho!" Ace grunted. SLAP! SLOP! SLOP! SLAP!SLOP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLOP-SLOP-SLAP-SLAP!

"Ah" she tried to grip something, anything but the hood was slippery from the hot night, and her sweat- there spit and cum. she gave up and reached behind her again, this time pulling her butt cheeks apart for him, "Yes! Yes! Fuck my slut ass!" SLOP-SLOP-SLAP! SLAP! SLOP! SLOP! SLAP! SLAP-SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLAP-SLOP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLOP-SLOP-SLAP-SLAP! SLOP-SLAP-SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

SLAP! SLOP! "Ah" he grunted. SLOP! SLAP!

"Ah!" Ace pulled out of her gripping the base of his long cock as he did so, "Turn around bitch!" he took a deep breath, "TURN AROUND!"

Laurie complied quickly falling to her knees as her legs went weak from being numb.

He shoved his black dirty cock into her mouth, "Suck off your ass bitch!"

Tom zoomed in as his wife took the dirty cock in her mouth, as much of it as she could and licked the sides- cleaning off the other man's cum, her own shit and blood. "You are such a whore!"

Ace could hold back no more and loosened his grip. Cum shot out, like a fire hydrant spraying her open mouth, catching her upper top teeth, her tongue her nose and up across her face to her left eye. The second spray went all in her mouth as she took hold of his dick and aimed it at her tongue. She caught it there and pooled it as the third stream caked her neck and cheeks. She jerked him off after and he sprayed sporadic clumps of hot cum across her face and chest.

"Swallow it bitch!"

She did, and showed him her empty tongue. Then rubbed his hot cum into her skin. "Oh it's so warm and sticky!" she said to Tom.

When Tom woke up the next day he had thought it was a dream. Laurie was in bed still. Purring beside him like usual. She would get up around ten and then start calling him at work for things he needed to do.

He went to the bathroom intent on whacking-off in the shower and getting ready for work.

But something caught his eye as he turned on the water. It was a recorder sitting on top of the hamper. The recorder Ace had given him last night! "It was real!" he snatched it up and checked the hamper beneath it, there inside was Laurie's torn and tattered dress and stained panties! "Oh Shit!" he scrolled down the menu of the recorder and caught a glimpse of the action from last night.

He doubled over with excitement.

"This is all too good!" he grinned.

He called Ace from his car in route to work. "Sorry to wake you pal, I wanted to thank you for you're help last night."

Ace laughed. "You're a crazy white guy man, Me and my boys fuck your wife and you thank me!"

"Do you think I can get more of that stuff?"

"Nah- too much and she'll remember."

"Well... I wanted to do this again with her- you see she's filing a divorce on me and..."

"Say no more man, I got the perfect plan for you- she's a stupid white bitch... all stupid white bitches get into tarot and shit... call my cousin Cleopatra and set up an appointment with her- eye for an eye Tom."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see." Ace ended the call.

Like clockwork, at ten the phone rang at his office. It was Laurie. "Did the papers get there yet?"

Tom had to remember what she was talking about. "No not yet." he shuffled some files on his desk. He'd been looking over the football pool with a friend of his but wanted her to think he was busy, "Really busy here angel- anything I can do?"

"Yeah- I need you to stop by the Groomer and pick up some calamine lotion." she paused, "It's for the neighbor's dog.

It was typical Laurie that when there was nothing for him to do for her that she would task him out to friends.

"Anything else dear?"

"No."

He hung up. She didn't remember a thing about the night before- she must have thought it was a dream too. If she ever did laundry there was a danger she'd know it was true- but the risk of that happening was zero. Laurie did nothing but shop from magazines, talk to her friends and find ways to squeeze every drop of money from him.

A little later his cell phone rang: "Hello- this be Tomaz?" a black woman with a thick accent asked.

Instantly Tom liked her... he thought about what she must look like, "Is this Cleopatra?"

"Call me Cleo, Tomaz please."

He loved how she pronounced his name. "Ace said you could help me, Miss Cleo."

"My store is on Fourth and Sea Bass, near the library."

"I am familiar with the area." Tom said.

"Bring your wife by tonight... I will help you." she hung up the phone.

Tom closed his cell, "Easier said than done!"

For lunch Tom bought both local papers and looked for an add for Cleopatra's store, he found one in the second paper: "Cleopatra's Medium and Ethiopian medicine Shop.' "Ethiopian!" he thought, "She must be black... black as pitch..."

It was not as hard of a sell as he thought it would be. He started by saying that the papers hadn't been served yet, but that he hoped she would change her mind and in return he was willing to change or do whatever it took to win her back- to start with she had mentioned a medium before and he had laughed at the idea- this was all fabricated but it stroked her ego that he would consider an idea of hers, weather it was or not. He said that he would be willing to try any medium but had noticed Cleopatra's shop on the way home.

She agreed so long as dinner was involved.

It was eight by the time she was dressed and ready. By eight thirty he pulled up to Cleo's shop, wondering if she was still open.

The closed sign was up but the door was unlocked.

"Come in." the woman's voice from the phone said. He could not see her- the shop was dark. beads hung blocking off two other rooms and there was a counter to his right. Shelves were filled with the typical things one found in such places: over priced books and Cd's, incense, powders, crystals and smooth stones. "Lock the door behind you."

Tom reached back behind his wife and spun the bolt lock.

Laurie picked up a rain stick: "We need this for the house Tom."

"Sure, to make ready for that drought."

Laurie gave him a quizzical glance then called out: "Is it too late for a reading?"

"Not at all... that is what I was waiting for come back here and see."

They followed the voice into a dimly lit back room where Cleopatra sat at a small round table with cards set out before her. Two chairs waited for them and they took their seats.

The black woman was very black, Tom noted. She was slender with high cheek bones and near Asian eyes. Her hair was pulled back into tight knots that clung to her scalp and her teeth flashed white. Tight rings clasped her neck and loose bracelets chimed as she moved her long slender arms. She gestured at the cards, "Do you see yourselves here?"

Laurie leaned forward and studied the cards carefully. "Oh yes!" she pointed to the Priestess.

"Yeah." Tom thumbed the Hanged Man.

Cleo frowned and gathered the cards together then began to shuffle them, her eyes did not look up until she lay the stack down. "Tomaz... Laurie...." she looked at them wildly, "You are not married in the heart."

"Thank you!" Laurie pointed at her, "Even she knows that!"

"Hey how did you know are names?" Tom asked, sure that Ace had told her Laurie's name.

"I know you... you're the hanged man... and Laurie here... she is the priestess." - Tom couldn't see any similarity between Cleopatra and Ace, maybe they were very distant cousins, they had to be. Of-course the accent could be fake- he considered.

"I see a bird in a cage, a bird who needs to be free." Cleopatra's voice was a whisper as she pushed the deck forward, "Cut the deck Laurie."

Laurie complied sighting, "She knows me. See she knows I need more out of life than this."

"And you Tomaz."

Tom cut the deck too and slid the halves back to her.

Cleopatra began turning the deck over putting out a full set. "You have never been appreciated... you need to be loved... there is love for you... freedom too and expression... but there will be separation for a time and loss..."

Laurie was intense feeding off Cleo's words where Tom was staring at her features and was sucked in by her voice, her accent. She imagined what it would be like to hold the black woman in his arms, to press his body into hers to kiss her to caress her, how her skin would feel next to his- how his semen would look splashed against her dark complexion.

"Laurie what you lack is the power to go forward."

Tom snapped out of his day dream to see Laurie and Cleopatra holding hands. The black woman was staring directly into his wife's eyes. "Tomaz is not the man for you... but you need to be strong... can I give you that?"

"Sure..." Laurie aggreed not sure how Tom would take the news.

"This is a waste of time!" Tom blurted out.

"Relax Tomaz... you are not the victim here." Cleopatra spoke softly but with certainty. Then she leveled her eyes at Laurie, "Stare at me now... look into my eyes..."

Tom loved the sound of the black woman's voice. Her accent made his dick pulse beneath the table. He watched her mouth move. Her lips were full but not Black American fat- they were fine, like her features he could only dream of what she would look like spread out on a bed before him, white sheets in contrast to her black skin.

Before he knew it. Laurie was frozen and just stared ahead as Cleo got up from the table and came to him. He was right, she was fine. Her body, slim but shapely and curved. She wore a blue silk skirt that hung to her hips exposing her flat stomach which was wrapped with gold chains. Her navel was pierced with a piece of ivory. Ashamed that he had been staring at her he averted his eyes when she came up to him. "You want me don't you Tomaz?"

"You know I do." he found himself saying.

She stood before him and stared down at him, a smile across her face.

He reached out and touched her slat muscled stomach. His white skin on her black. "You are beautiful." he said.

"This moment is Tomaz... whatever you want it to be."

She took his hand in hers and lead him to the other room.

The beads split around him as he entered and found two lit candles and the bed he had imagined her in, the white sheets were messed and the room was in dark disarray. "Come." she turned to him and sat down on the bed.

"Do you do this for all the..."

"Sshh!" she placed a long finger over his lips and drew him on to her, in the bed. She spread her legs, wrapping them around him and drew him close, bringing his mouth to hers they kissed. Her lips were full, her mouth lavished attention on him. His neck, his chest. She ran her long hands across him and scratched his back as he entered her.

Her pussy was hot and welcomed him. He felt her muscles contract, gripping him like a third hand and taking him inside. "Oh you are so much a man." she purred, "So much a man."

Tom kissed her long neck, pushing the rings apart with his nose and sucked on her sweet salty flesh.

"I love you." he said, not able to stop himself.

She laughed, "You love this Tomaz, and so do I."

She thrust her hips up at him and with her pussy muscles pulled him deeper as her hands scratched his back, "Ah yes Tomaz, love me."

"I do!" he moaned as he picked up her rhythm.

"Love me."

"Ayah!" he didn't last long. Her muscles contacted, drawing the cum from him. Gasping for air: "You're fantastic."

"Shush!" she put her finger to his lips again and rolled him on to his back then let her long tongue caress his mouth, his lips, his neck his chest and then his groin- she took his white cock into her mouth and sucked him. She liked up her own juices with his and made him hard again.

In return, he gently pushed her back and she spread her legs for him- smiling in the darkness all he could see of her were her teeth. Her pussy's insides were a deep pink. He pulled at them with his fingers and licked the crevice, tasting his own cum and her sweet salty sweat, there was a musk too and he ate it up. Licking the sides, sucking her hooded man in the boat, caressing her legs and making her moan. His erection remained, firm as he came up to her on his knees. She braced herself from the wall as there was no headboard, just a mattress on the floor with two candles in the room.

Tom felt her warmth surround him again and he embraced her. They kissed and he pushed himself into her warmth and softness. She squeezed him again, gripping his cock with her pussy muscles and they began to fuck.

She moaned out and bit his shoulder. He pulled her long tightly braided hair back from his flesh and kissed her neck and ear. She laughed and humped up towards him. "Tomaz the king!" she cooed.

He groaned and squeezed at one of her small breasts with a free hand as they continued fucking. The bed moved slightly with their effort and she laughed again, "Oh you are so much the man Tomaz, so man... oh yes my king! My king loves me!"

"Ah!" he was ready to cum when her pussy gripped him so tight that he couldn't. "Ah!"

"Not yet Tomaz!" she cooed and lifted a leg up and between them, spinning around to her belly so that his dick never left her pussy but now they were doggy-style.

"Where have you been my whole life!" he gasped.

She pushed back on to him, pulling her slender frame up on all fours. "Love me like an animal Tomaz... like a beast!"

He was more than happy to comply. He rubbed her ass and her back with his hands as he gently rode in and out of her pussy. "You feel so good baby." he said.

"You're a lion Tomaz, treat me like a lioness..."

Her words lingered in his ears as he began to ride rough shod on her back side. He pushed against her with force and she pushed back. He pulled her hair and she scratched his thighs. He grunted and grimaced, she bucked and yelped, he sweated and growled for a loss of words.

She pushed him out of her and guided him back into her, but this time she took him in the ass.

She was not as tight as he'd hoped but her muscles contracted around his dick as her pussy had and she humped him back with such a force that made him despair in worry if he came too quick. "Ayah!" he tried not to cum, but could not stop it and emptied himself into her backside.

"Ah! Yes!" she licked her fingers, looking back at him, "Ooh Tomaz- you so much the man you are the king." she cooed.

Finished, he collapsed next to her in the bed. "Oh Cleo... you're the best."

"I know that I am very good at certain things." she smiled at him and turned around taking him in her long arms and kissing him, full on the mouth. "I love you to love me so."

"I do." he gasped.

It was a long while before he remembered that Laurie was in the other room. "Oh my God! My wife!" he sat up in the bed with a start.