And Then There Was Laurie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleopatra laughed. "Is no worry Tomaz, she is under a spell..."

"You hypnotized her?"

She nodded... I can give you the words of power if you like."

"I like very much." he replied.

"You walk in to her now and tell her what you want her to do when you say a word- it only work if you say it so you use any word, but be careful not to forget what you say." she kissed him again, "Go."

Tom didn't bother getting dressed because he didn't remember getting naked. He found Laurie sitting as she was, frozen with the blank expression she'd had when they left the room. "Laurie?" he whispered to her, stooping into her ear, "When I tell you 'Methuselah' you will get horny and fuck any black guy you see, you will do whatever they ask you to do sexually and you will crave cock until I say 'Jumping Jehosaphat!" he smiled at his own choice of words, "Then you won't remember a thing you had done."

Cleopatra came into the room with his clothes and handed them to him, "Here... put these on."

"Oh! Shit!" as he got dressed, She continued her conversation with Laurie. On cue he sat down and assumed the position he was in when Laurie had slipped into her trance.

Cleopatra snapped her fingers and his wife came out of it.

"So you see." Cleopatra smiled, "I don't think that your marriage is reconcilable."

"I am glad you agree!" Laurie said.

"I'm not." Tom stood up, "This was a complete waste of time!"

"For you maybe!" Laurie reached over and shook Cleopatra's hand, "I thank you so much for all your advice and guidance." then she turned to Tom, "Pay the woman."

"No need." Cleopatra raised her hand to him. "I have already collected my reward.

He gave her a knowing smile. "Are you certain?"

"If I need more, I will let you know."

Laurie was already at the door of the car waiting for him. "I am hungry now, where are you going to take me?"

Tom heard Cleopatra lock the shop door behind them. "I thought we might go to the Carolina's."

"It better be expensive, I don't feel like anything cheep tonight."

"You will." Tom said, "You will."

"What was all that about?" Laurie asked as he sped the car around the corner and accelerated toward the over pass.

"I thought we were going to eat- where are we going?"

"Shut up Laurie! God you can be such a bitch!" he gripped the wheel for the turned ignoring the breaks as he descended the ramp towards the state road.

Laurie bit her thumb nail and looked out the window. "You are going to pay for that. Oh wait until I tell Howard, he'll have a field day with this abuse!" She looked out the window. "Enjoy the control you have over your life right now Tom, because it will be gone tomorrow."

"We'll see." he said to himself. She was quiet for the ten minutes it took them to get to the first exit, it was a small town just at the outer skirts of Savannah where they lived.

"There's no good place to eat here!" she protested crossing her arms.

"Maybe these guys know where we can get some food." Tom gestured to a group of young black men standing around the parking lot of a 'circle K'.

"Oh get real Tom, those blacks are nothing but thugs... what are you doing!?"

He slowed down and pulled off into the parking lot.

She locked her door.

Tom lowered her window.

The men turned to his approach. "Whad'dup' baby!" the men jeered.

"Tom get us the hell out of here!" she was shaking.

Tom leaned over her lap and looked up to them. "Hey fellahs, do you know any place we can get some food around here?"

One of the men smiled down at Laurie, "Yeah she can eat off this platter!" he gripped his crotch in front of her.

The other men laughed.

"Oh gross!" she turned to Tom flushed read, "If you think I won't tell Howard about this you have another thing coming!"

"Methuselah!" was his only reply.

Laurie was in the back seat. The passenger seat was all the way forward. The passenger door was opened to let some air in. Tom watched as his wife's legs moved up and down slowly. Another black man's sweaty back between her legs. She'd already taken seven black cocks. Each emptying themselves into her two or three times. Her ass and pussy had overflowed with their black seed. She'd drank so much cum that her belly swelled. Naked and sweaty and covered in different men's saliva, spit, dribble sweat and cum she stank up the back seat of the car. As one black man climbed out, another climbed in. Each cussing at her, degrading her, berating her and leaving their three to four table spoons of sticky goo with her as they left. Tom had recorded the first few men but now just filmed the car from the distance, where he smoked with one of the blacks who had fucked his wife.

"Are you sho I can't get you no 40?" the man asked.

"No, no." Tom insisted, "I'm good." he leaned against the mason brick wall which divided two parking lots, keeping the camera in focus with one hand and smoking with the other.

Another black man climbed into the car as the seventh exited.

"What is the name of this town?" Tom asked.

"Ferma" the man replied.

"North Carolina?"

"Yes-sir."

"Humph!" Tom put out his cigarette. "It is the furthest north we've been."

"You do this a lot then?" the man asked.

"It's our third trip." Tom replied. He hoped this time she would get pregnant... what a surprise that would be for Howard. He was sure the two were screwing. It had been two months since the papers were filed and her lawyer had been trying to get him to move out of the couple's dwelling but his lawyer was pretty good too. Tom's personal desire was to get her pregnant from these black men and then have her sue him for child support- then she'd be put to public shame with a black baby.

In the mean time he'd taken her through the Carolina's several times each trip he'd filmed her with other Black men. He'd also gone so far as to mark her with ink: a small tattoo on the crevice of her ass where she couldn't see it read; "Black dicks only" and another tattoo on her lower back which was made of thorns and roses hid the words, "Nigger Cock Bitch" it was written upside down so that if she were ever naked in bed sucking Howard's dick, or any other white man she might target later on in life, he would be able to read it as clear as day.

Yes, vengeance might be slow in coming- but it would be sweet.

and in the mean time, he had the video's.

"You really don't mind?" the Black man gestured toward the car when he saw the other man get out.

Tom shook his head, "It's only fair."

The man nodded and darted off into the car, it would be his fourth time that night.

Tom watched his car shake side to side. He saw his wife's feet up in the air and knew she was getting it good. His mind wandered to Cleopatra and he checked his watch.

They were getting together on Saturday, he couldn't wait.