And You Thought This Would Be Easy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you hear one of us more than the other?" I asked in hushed tones.

Our heads began to dance from side to side as we spoke. It was a circular dance that lovers do with their mouths before they kiss. I could his apprehension as well as my own. We were getting close to that moment. The moment when you know your next move changes everything. Like crossing the Rubicon there would be no turning back, the point of no return.

"Well actually I hear you mostly," His tone was hushed, his words coming in breaths. I could see that snake between his legs beginning to grow. Beginning to manifest itself more and more. Its prominence was distinctly noticeable. He was blushing as he spoke.

"Oh, hmmm." Well that was a little more embarrassing than I'd like but it opened the door to where I wanted to go. With my face reddened I asked my next question. "What have you heard?"

Now he blushed fully and his erection was unmistakeable. He was hard and he was turned on but more to the point he was the man that was going to fuck me.

"Really mom, you want me to tell you?"

My nose was touching his nose, my mouth mere fractions from his our lops all but touching.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know."

"Ok. I've heard you moan quite a lot and use the F word frequently. And you are..." He paused and looked away for a moment. "Very... descriptive about what is happening to you or what you'd like to happen to you."

"Yes that sounds like me," I smiled as I spoke. "I am nothing if not an active partner."

And with that I kissed him hard on the mouth. Hard and firm as a lover. This was no mother son kiss, this was lust filled and provocative, promising more, much, much more. I pulled away for a moment and then continued to speak.

"I think a partner should participate fully in what is happening in the bedroom, don't you?" it was rhetorical and we both knew it. "I think I need more lube?"

I reached over and grabbed the lube I had just put down on his night stand. This allowed my housecoat to open as I did so, exposing more of my cleavage and firm breast. There was no way Michael would not know I was naked underneath the fuzzy garment. His was fully between my breast and I was pushing him to grasp them firmly, which he did readily.

"I'm not one of these women who just sits back and takes what she's given. One needs to take control of one's own sexual gratification. It takes two to tango," I deliberately squeezed too much lube out onto my hand. Then looking him straight in the eye I pulled back his sheet with my left hand and grabbed his amazing cock with my right. "Oh Michael I'm so sorry. I seemed to have spilled all this lube onto your cock."

He moaned loudly as I began to stroke his growing erection. Before he could say or do anything I moved in closer, my now lube covered palm slid down his shaft to his tight balls. They were shaved smooth just the way I like them. He felt so hot in my hand, his cock quickly began to become engorged, swelling to its full hardening length.

"I really like this lube, don't you?"

"Mom!" he was startled. I took the opportunity to be more forward and kissed him full again on the mouth driving my tongue deep. His tongue met mine and our kiss ignited our lust. As I began to stroke his cock, he began to squeeze and feel the firmness of my tits, quickly finding my hard nipples and squeezing them between his thumbs and forefingers. That's when he noticed.

"Mmmmom," he moaned into my mouth. "Your nipples are pierced!"

"Yes baby they are," I moaned back acknowledging his recent find. "And that's not all."

I continued to stroke his cock with my right hand but with my left I guided his hand to my naked crotch.

"Oh god!" He exclaimed.

For a moment it occurred to me that my forward advances, my piercings, my forthright attitude, might repulse him and that could work against me. But that of course that was not the case. His hand began to gently explore my sex, splaying my lips open and finding that nasty little piece of steel that drove me crazy. His hips began to move of their own volition as he gradually made fuck motions, thrusting his cock through my grasp, I had his large appendage firmly in hand. He wasn't quite as thick as a pop can but near enough and he was for sure closer to 12-inches in length, than he was to 8 inches. In fact I would not be surprised if he exceeded the 12-inch mark.

"Are you ok with that baby?"

"Oh god yes. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen." He took that moment to look at and assessed my proud chest, my full firm breast with their hard pierced nipples. I couldn't wait until he saw my beautifully shave pussy; with its pink folds and pierced clit hood, it was magnificent, even if I did say so myself. For now I had to settle for his probing fingers.

Within moments of his thrusting his cock into my hand he began to respond in kind to my kisses. Soon his tongue was meeting my tongue and we were no longer kissing as mother and son. We were on our way to becoming lovers and I was so ok with this new change in our relationship. I knew my son was going to be fucking me on a regular basis.

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"You seem surprised I'd ask that question." Breaking our kiss, I looked at him quizzically.

"You are aware that you have a rather large penis?" it was rhetorical, I really didn't expect an answer. Of course he knew, how could he not. But I decided to continue down this vein. "That it is well... Bigger than most women are accustomed to."

He continued to look at me as though my question had little relevance on whether he was a virgin or not. In truth he was theoretically right but being a women and remembering what it was like to be young, I knew that a cock that size would likely scare the bravest of teenage girls.

"And you know that young girls may not have the experience needed to handle something like that."

"You just might need to find someone with a little more experience, if you know what I mean." I sat mesmerized as his cock began to grow even bigger; it filled out and took shape. I had expected it to be big, but up close as I was now, left me astonished.

"Well mom, I lost my virginity a while ago."

"You did? Mind if I ask to whom?" I was puzzled as to who this might be.

"If I tell you, do you promise not to get mad?" He stopped his ministrations, which had me disappointed, but I was curious as to how he lost his virginity.

"Ok," I apprehensively replied, deciding I would hear him out as best I could.

"It was Kylie Gleason's mom."

"Janice?" I don't know whether I wanted to cry or kill him in that moment. But I stifled my immediate response and allowed him to proceed with his story. He knew I was angry, as I gripped his cock more firmly than before. I just hoped he knew I wasn't angry with him, disappointed maybe but not angry.

"Kylie and I had tried on several occasions but it we weren't really that successful."

"What do you mean by not successful?"

"I mean," he hesitated. "I was too big for her."

"Oh." Well that I understood, after seeing the size of his cock. I was beginning to wonder if he'd be too big for me. This beautifully large thing I held in my hand both frightened and fascinated me.

"So anyway, we had done a fair amount of heavy petting and I had felt her up lots. We'd given each other head lots too. She was eager to take me inside her but was scared."

"Well you are a rather big boy." Was my retort as I continued to stroke him.

"Mom!"

"It's the truth Michael, I mean you're likely every women's fantasy but very few women's reality." I smiled and began rubbing my thumb across the head of his shaft in circular motions. Both the lube and his precum had him slick and the head flared at my caress. "Continue with your story, I'm interested."

"Ok so we had tried once and I had gotten the head and about three inches inside her but that was it."

His candid discussion was making me wetter. It took every ounce of strength I had not to jump him there and then. "Well that's no little feat. Good for her."

He smiled when I said that and blushed. Like it or not I could tell he was proud of his size and it seemed he was proud that I was proud. In reality I was more than proud, I was down right ecstatic I wanted to brag to the world that my son was hung better than any porn star. That this big hunk of man flesh was going to be ploughing its way inside me, that I was going to be a slave to my lust but who could you share that with. God I was hungry with anticipation.

"So, she had apparently told her mom, as they talk about everything, which I didn't know." He seemed to blush at this moment.

"Anyway one day about six months ago, I had gone over to pick up Kylie only to find out she wasn't home. She had gone out with her dad, Mr. & Mrs. Gleason are divorced, so when her father picks her up it's a big deal."

I sat quietly listening to his story, my blood boiled. That bitch got her hands on my baby. There are just some thing's just don't change, mother bears and their cubs, are one of them. Now you can judge me all you want because I was fully intending on doing exactly what she had done, but still.

"Mom!"

"What?" his voice startled me, as I was lost in thought.

"You're squeezing kinda hard."

"Oh, sorry." I apologized and relaxed my grip. This time I put both hands around his shaft, one above the other. Even with two hands on his shaft there was still more cock. I had to fight the urge to suck the head deep into my mouth. "Keep going baby."

"So anyway, Mrs. Gleason asked if she could talk to me and I said sure. She asked if we could sit in the Rec Room and I was good with that, so I came in the house and we went to the basement."

He was starting to redden a little as he recounted his tale, no doubt remembering where he ended up and wondering what I might be thinking about that. This story was probably difficult enough for him to tell by itself, let alone be telling it to me. Especially since I wasn't letting go of his cock.

"She got me a pop and herself a glass of wine."

"Glass of wine," I said a little sarcastically. Again I was having a hard time keeping my emotions in tact. It was plainly evident that I was dealing with my own jealousies. The impulse proved too much and I dove my head forward taking his cock into my mouth. I sucked him deeply tasting his pre-cum and feeling his shaft fill my mouth as the head of his cock pressed against the back of my throat. I bobbed up and down gently pushing him deeper, holding him at the point of my gag reflex, attempting to breathe through it.

"Mmmwwuhh!" I pulled my head up and off releasing his cock, which now glistened with my saliva. My eyes water and my mascara was likely running. I leaned forward and pressed my mouth hard against his, kissing him and sucking his tongue into my mouth.

"Oh fuck mom!"

"I just couldn't help it." My words were heavily punctuated by gasps for breath.

"Do you want me to continue?" His eyes were bulging and he was noticeably excited by what I had just done.

"Yes, tell me the story of how this Bitch took you virginity."

"Mom?"

"Well?" I looked at him quizzically. "I'm a little jealous."

"Should I continue?"

"Yes," I said gripping his gorgeous cock even tighter.

He was smiling at the knowledge that I was jealous. The smug little bastard was taking pleasure in the fact that his mother was jealous. I knew right then and there I was in trouble. Glorious, amazing, sexually devious, trouble.

"Ok then," he continued. "The conversation started out about Kylie and I, and how serious we were becoming and her concerns for her daughter. I told her that I respected her daughter and that she needn't worry."

"Well I'm glad you're respectful of the girl," I acknowledged. I reached up with one hand and wiped my tearing eyes, first one then the other. All the while never letting go of his amazing cock.

"Well that's when Mrs. Gleason told me that she and Kylie talked about everything and that she knew we were experimenting but had come to an impasse." At this point he looked down.

"An impasse?" I echoed questioningly and then remembered what he had said about their first sexual attempt. "Oh, yeah sorry. Didn't make the connection at first."

That's when Michael laughed. "Yeah, I really didn't know what she was talking about either, until she said, 'Kylie said you've tried to fuck but your cock is just too damn big.' That took me for a loop mom."

"It would me too," I said. I looked down at his hard prick, it was damn big, it was amazingly damn big and I was going to have it in me or die trying.

"She told me Kylie didn't use those exact words but that was the crux of the matter. Then she asked is it true?" He became very quiet at this point and I wasn't sure if he was going to continue with his story. Then he started to blush, "I said is what true. And she said 'is your cock really that big.' And well one thing lead to another and well I ended up fucking Mrs. Gleason, uhm, Janice. In fact I fucked her twice that time and then again later a few more times."

"How many exactly," I asked.

"Uhm, well two more times," He replied.

"Are you still fucking her?" I was extremely jealous in that moment. More than I had ever been with any other boyfriend I had ever had.

"No."

"Good!" I exclaimed, "Because you're going to be fucking me and I'm not going to be sharing this cock with any other slutty bitch that thinks she might want a piece of this thing between your legs."

"So we're going to have sex?"

"Yes baby we're going to have sex, lots and lots of sex. You're going to fuck me. You're going to fuck me and I'm going to fuck you and then we're going to make love. Oh are we ever going to make love. Do you understand me?"

Throughout this whole time I had continued to stroke his cock. I was squeezing it tight between both my hands. I had applied more lube and had gotten it slick. The large head was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum and his balls were nice and tight.

"Do you think you can handle this?"

"I know I want to."

"Baby if we do this, you're going to see a side of mommy you've never seen before."

"Remember, I've heard you and dad having sex before mom, I know how you get."

"Baby there's a side of me you haven't seen or heard before. Before you were born mommy did some wild things. And if we do this baby, mommy is not going hold back. She's going to let all the walls down."

"What do you mean mom?"

"What I mean is that this is a pretty big taboo were talking about, it's not as easy as your father thinks it is to cross and come back from."

"Dad knows about this?"

"Yes he knows, but he doesn't know."

"I'm not sure what you're saying mom."

"I'm saying that only lovers do what we're going to do and only special lovers are going to do the things I'll want you to do to me. Michael, I'm going to expect you to do things and try things that you've never even considered doing to a girl."

"What kind of things?"

"Mommy needs a man to be her equal, to let her go places and do things that are scary at first, but to also bring her back to where she belongs," I knew he was confused and that it would take time, but I would teach him. He would be my lover; my man and I would give myself completely to him. There would be nothing left for anyone else no matter what we did or how far we went, what boundaries we pushed, if he did it right I would always be his and only his.

"Can you be strong for me. Michael?"

"I think so."

"Michael I need you to know so. Your father thinks that being in charge of a women means that you dominate and dictate what happens in the bedroom. Part of that is true but the most important part, the part that your father doesn't get is when and how to open doors."

"Open doors?"

"Yes Michael opening doors. This door in fact is one your father opened without understanding the ramifications for him, for me, for us as a couple and now for you."

"I'm not sure I'm following mom. It sounds like something bad has happened."

"Well that depends on your perspective. I'm going to fuck my son. My son is going to fuck me and become my lover. I don't take random lovers. I have bonding issues with the people I fuck. Your father forgot that."

"Bonding issues?"

"Michael when we are done things will be different between us. They will never be the same. I will still be your mother and you will be my son but our level of intimacy will have changed. You will have seen me in a very raw emotional state. When I have sex I have to give part of myself to the other person. I have to share something deeply meaningful to me. I can't explain it Michael, you will have to experience it to understand but once I do this we will be different.

"Our bond to each other will change and at that point you will have a decision to make. You will either decide to accept me, and this new relationship or reject me. There will be no middle ground here. This I know about myself and I am being desperately honest with you here. Your father has forgotten this and it has changed the nature of my relationship with him."

"Mom are you going to leave dad?"

"Sexually as my dominant partner... Yes." I said, I was being honest, as honest as I possibly could be at the time. I had no idea where this path would lead us. Perhaps to our destruction and perhaps to mutual amazing bliss.

"As my husband, partner, and head of the household and the father of my child... No"

It was Michael's turn to look at me quizzically.

"You Michael, if you are willing, are going to become my lover. You are going to be my mate, my man and that means I am yours. Yours to have, to use, to abuse if you want, but you must always take care of me and keep me safe. Safe from the world and safe from myself."

"Safe from yourself?"

"Yes baby, from myself," I looked at him critically now, judging if he was actually ready for what was ahead of him, it was a lot.

"I'm here at your father's request initially. He sent me thinking that he was having his subordinate bitch do his bidding."

"Okay..."

"What he didn't key into was that his Bitch told him she was vulnerable here and that he needed to be careful where he was pushing her to go. He didn't put in any safety precautions, he just went with his lust."

"Alright..."

"Well baby," I looked at Michael making sure we had good eye contact. "Pushing boundaries is always important and it is always illuminating but one doesn't jump out of an airplane without a parachute. Everyone needs to be safe."

"So sending you to me was like being without a parachute?"

"Exactly Michael. I had feelings for you, fantasy's I couldn't explain, nor were they ones we'd ever explored before. We hadn't tested the water and I tried to tell your father I wasn't ready to go this far. That if I did do as he asked, I wasn't sure what the outcome might be, that this was too big of a risk."

"And he sent you anyway?"

"I'm here aren't I?"

"Yes you are."

And with that I removed my housecoat and let it fall to the floor. I pulled his sheets back exposing him fully. We were now both naked. God he was sexy. I moved in beside him and grabbed one of his pillows, placing it behind my head. I got myself comfortable, spread my beautifully tanned long legs and laid back. My firm tits with their hard pierced nipples stood proudly on my chest waiting in anticipation of his mouth and hands. I slowly moved my hand down to my sex and gently fingered myself, spreading my inner labia apart, exposing my clit and clit ring. God I was wet.

"The first time you take me I want you on top. We need to get to know each other and that's the best way."

"And the second time?"

"The second time can be different but the third and fourth time or maybe the fifth or sixth time needs to be from behind. I need you to dominate me once or twice and that's one of my favourite positions. I like to be be taken hard and fucked ruthlessly from behind."