And You Thought This Would Be Easy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,016 Followers

"I'm going to cum hard!" He stared at me deliberately as though warning me. He had no idea that I wanted this, ached for this.

"Oh you big dicked mother fucker, cum for me, cum hard for me," I was his, nothing but his. I would always be his from this moment on and that would never change.

"Do you want me to pull out?" Was he crazy. There was no pulling out, there'd never be any pulling out of any whole he was fucking me in, my ass, my mouth, whatever he was using at the time he would be able to fill and I'd love every moment of it.

"No, no don't pull out fill my cunt with your cum," I knew I wasn't on the pill and I knew it was a risk but I didn't care. He was my lover and if my lover got me pregnant that was fine, that's what lovers do, they impregnate their women.

"That's it baby cum. Oh god I can feel it, feel your release. So good baby, so good."

"You're going to do this again baby, you're going to fuck me again you know."

"Again and again and again."

I had lost count of how many orgasms I'd just had. At one point I had blackout briefly, only to come too beneath Michael. He was looking down at me so lovingly but had this little hint of fear in his eyes. I reassured him that I was fine.

"I'm fine baby," I kissed him to ease his worry. I stroked his face and held his cheek in one hand as I moved his wet hair from his brow. God we were soaked from our vigorous fucking.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby I'm completely sure. You just made me cum a whole lot and I'm not use to that."

However many orgasms I'd had, it was more than I remember having with anyone else. I couldn't believe how used I felt. Used and content all at the same time. My cunt gapped open and Michael's seed slowly began to seep out. Part of me was amazed as I'd never been fucked like that before and no cock had ever left my sex so open. I wanted to keep his seed and not let any of it escape and yet I was too exhausted to fight it. For now some of his seed would leave me but I vowed right then that I would attempt to keep as much inside me as I possibly could.

"God baby you fucked me good," I said as my hand drifted down to my thoroughly en-flamed pussy. My finger gently tracing over my outer labia and onto my inner labia, which were flooded with my son's seed. I swirled them around, scooping some with my fingers and pushing it back in. Michael seemed mesmerized by this as he watched me. Then I scooped some of his succulent seed up with my fingers bringing them to my mouth, licking and sucking them clean.

"Mom?"

"Yes?" I lazily responded, basking in the afterglow of our love making.

"You know we didn't use protection," He stated matter of factly.

"Yes I know," I actually smiled at that thought.

"Well are you on any form of birth control?" He asked.

"Does it matter baby?" I replied.

"Well I guess it should?"

I let his words linger before I took the time to answer. Letting both of us sit with that statement. Then I gave him my response, "That's not what I asked baby, I asked does it matter?"

"What, if you get pregnant?" He looked at me as he spoke.

"Is that the conversation you want to have right now?" I looked back questioningly.

"Well, I'm not really sure what conversation to have"

"Do you want to continue fucking me?" It was a blunt statement but it had to be said and it had to be answered by both of us, especially now after the passion and lust of the moment had subsided.

"Oh god yes," his eyes watered as he spoke.

"Well good then, why don't we have that conversation first then. Ok?"

"Sure mom, we can have that conversation," he smiled, seemingly relieved that I was helping him through a difficult moment for both of us.

"Well, if I get pregnant, then I guess you'll be a dad, you ok with that?" I smiled and kissed him gently on the mouth.

"I can't say it doesn't scare me a bit," At least he was honest.

"Do you still want to fuck me baby?"

"Yes," he was emphatic in his reply.

"Are you sure?" I questioned again, looking at him closely.

"I'm very sure mom this is the most erotic thing I've ever experienced. I can't imagine anything more amazing than the feel of being inside you," Oh god I loved him so much in that very moment.

"Well I'm not on any form of birth control and I don't plan on being on any," I was honest with where my heart was.

It wasn't that I wanted to get pregnant but I wasn't going to shy away from the possibility of it. He was my lover and I was going to take his seed, knowing full well what that might entail.

"I also don't plan on having any other lover outside of my marriage other then you."

He looked at me as I spoke. I wondered what his expectations of me were in that moment. I likely would have agreed to whatever conditions he had laid out but he had none.

"I don't like condoms and I do love cum. So knowing all that, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to fuck my mom and I think I want to fall in love with her," he vigorously stated. "And I think I want to marry her and I think I want to knock her up."

"Well, you can do all of those except marry me; I'm already married," I smiled at his announcement and blushed at the feelings of pride that ran through me. "Although I'm yours now, not your father's."

I took his hand in mine and brought to my sex, which still gapped from the ruination of his cock. I took his hand and placed over my very open pussy then slid it up to my abdomen. "This cunt, and this belly belong to you, so if you want it pregnant than I guess that's what going to happen. Now come and fuck me again."

My son's cock grew amazingly hard again and I thought in that moment I would likely never leave this bed again.

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,016 Followers