And You Thought This Would Be Easy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,008 Followers

"Oh my god mom!"

"I told you, there is a side of me you have never seen before and this is it," I smiled from ear to ear, both excited and proud of where we were headed. My son was going to be my lover and I couldn't wait. "Now get on top of me."

Another time I would want him to eat me. Another time I would want more foreplay, another time I would want intrigue, but not this time. This time I wanted that big cock stuffed inside me as far as it could go. I'd lubed it up and now I wanted it plunging the very depths of me.

"That's it," My tone was calm and relaxed as I reassured him.

To say he was nervous was putting it mildly. His inexperience was plainly evident; there was no way he could not be seen as a novice. I could feel him trembling and it did more to endear him to me than he could imagine. His fear and apprehension filled his mind with thoughts of inadequacies and shortcomings. Again there were no inadequacies evident, in point of fact nothing could be further from the truth. Other than his inexperience, which over time would fade into memory, much in the same way ones initial inexperience riding a bicycle fades over time, he had nothing to worry about.

What he brought to this encounter was more than adequate, certainly more than his father brought. Physically he brought more than his fair share of surpluses, the deficits he brought were minor. He was above me looking down, watching as I took charge. He had never been more aroused. He rubbed his erect cock against my opening, allowing my fluids to lubricate the head of his penis completely. I could feel his body shaking as fought the urge to plunge forward into the cavity that was my sex.

"Easy baby," I said reaching down to guide his erection in. "Just the head. See, just like that."

Holding his hard cock firmly in my hand I moved it in a circular motion over the lips of my pussy causing it to flower. I was deliciously wet and he was extraordinarily hard. Round and round I went, first clockwise then counter clockwise, ensuring that the bulbous head was completely coated. The slick, slippery feeling was amazing for both of us, I could tell by his continual moaning. Quickly the entire head was covered with my essence and my lips blossomed open, exposing the entrance of my vagina.

"Take it slow," I reassured him as the head of his cock became increasingly soaked with my fluids. Quickly I became more open to the advance of the firm thick rod in my hand. The lips of my pussy splayed open, the mouth of my pussy accepting the head of his cock further into my body.

"Now a little more, feel how wet it is?" He nodded in appreciation of my statement. I was indeed wet. He was holding back, afraid to speak. It took all of his concentration to ensure he didn't explode right there and then.

"You're so tight mom and so wet."

"I know baby, I know."

"In and out gently, slowly at first, get use it," My tone was gentle, yet instructive. The head of his cock was totally saturated with my fluids and was becoming fully enveloped in my opening.

"Ok deeper," Almost before I indicated he could, he was committed, pushing into me attempting to insert himself more fully, more completely. His anxiousness and exhilaration getting the better of him, he attempted to embed himself deeper.

"Owe, easy baby not that deep, you're a big boy," My admonishment was gentle yet firm. I held him tight with my legs, squeezing his sides, slowing his progress by holding him tighter. My right hand was pressed firmly against his abdomen, setting the limit of his depth. I would take him utterly and absolutely but it would be at my pace and it would be pleasurable for both of us.

"Ok right there, in and out, with a nice steady rhythm," He began to move his cock in and out of me at the pace I had set. At first only half his cock was in me and soon he had three quarters of his shaft inside me. The sensation was magnificent, almost to the point of overwhelming.

"Ok now come closer," he hesitated and looked down at the point of our connection.

"Look at me," I wanted this to be perfect. I knew if I set the tone for the amount of pleasure we could both receive he would be just as committed as I was.

"That's right, put your forehead to my forehead," I kissed him and he returned the kiss, deeply, passionately.

"Nose to nose baby," We continued to kiss as his cock moved in and out of me stretching me, opening me. God he was thick, beautifully thick.

"Steady rhythm, keep going," I encouraged, moving my hips in circular motions, fucking him back, increasing both our pleasure.

"God that feels good," He stated as his cock pressed further. He was taking me farther than any man ever had and he had no idea. He was a natural.

"Breathe with me baby," I instructed. "Timing your breaths with your lover is a good way to reinforce the bonding that is happening between you."

What he didn't know was that with each thrust I was becoming more and more bonded to him. At that very moment I knew I was falling for my son. Falling in a way no mother should ever fall. His cock, his magnificent cock was making me feel and think things I had never considered. Bearing his child, being his wife, being his girlfriend, life without his father, cuckolding his father or being his mistress while he was married. My lust and love combined and I was lost.

"Ok now deeper," I needed to fuck. Fucking would focus my mind and take me away from these crazy thoughts.

"Deeper," I said. "Deeper!"

I wanted him to pound me with his cock. I wanted him to stretch me and reshape my pussy to better fit his amazing prick.

"Deeper!"

"Oh god I'm going to cum," And I was, much sooner than I expected. My orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere. He plunged into me and triggered something almost immediately.

"Oh fuck baby you're making me cum already."

"Ok keep going don't stop. Fuck me through my cum," I was becoming frantic. My orgasm was upon me before I knew it. It flooded my body. My muscles spasmed and my entire body arched back. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. This was a different kind of orgasm. My crotch burned and the heat radiated out through my stomach and down my legs at the same time. My hands and feet tingled and my nipples ached.

"My nipples, pinch my nipples!" He did. "No! Harder, harder!"

"Arghhhh! Bite them. Bite them!" He did.

"Hard!" He did.

"That's it yes... Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!'

"Oh god, oh thank you, thank you baby oh thank you..." I held his head as I convulsed again. Soon I had to let go, my body writhing as I shuddered and trembled, clutching the sheets beneath me.. But once I settled I held him again and looked at this man whom nineteen years ago came forth from the place he now entered and seemed to command.

"Ok give me the rest of your cock. I want all of it!" I was frantic in my plea. I needed this done. I needed to feel him completely inside me. I needed my lover to take my body, it was open for him. Open for him to have, to take, to make his and I was oh so good with that.

"All the way," I couldn't tell that those were my words, my voice sounded so different in this moment.

"All the way baby," I pleaded, desperately wanting to feel him tight against me.

"Give me all you got."

"Are you sure?" He sounded so cautious, so caring in that moment. The concern in his voice evident.

"Yes baby I want all of you," I said. "I want you back where you belong, inside of me."

"Mom, even Janice... Mrs. Gleason couldn't take all of me."

"Well I can and I will," I was emphatic I was confident I could take him and I needed him to take me. "How much could she handle?"

"About what you have so far. About the first eight inches."

I looked down between us and noticed the wet mark on his cock indicating how much of him had been in me. I had to ask, I never thought I was going to but I had ask now.

"Just how big is your cock?" My voice was quiet but not tentative. I may have been cautious but I wasn't vacillating in any way. I was going to have him completely inside me.

He blushed and looked embarrassed. "Michael, all boys, men for that matter have measured."

"Thirteen and a half inches."

"Oh," I hadn't really considered that it was over the twelve inch mark. I mean I speculated but really thought it was under that or at that point but not over that. Soon I would have over a foot of cock inside me. It was daunting. With eight inches in me that meant there was seven and half left to go, that was almost another whole cock.

"Oh my!" I looked at him and with complete conviction said, "I don't care what that bitch couldn't take, I'm taking all of you. I'm your bitch now and you fucking me with all of you cock. All the time, every time."

Those were brave words, frighteningly brave word. My only thought now was 'I hope I can do this more than once.'

"Oh God!" I screamed as he pushed forward past the wet mark that signified his previous maximum penetration. He continued forward and my pussy gave way letting him in deeper than I had ever had anyone before.

I winced and he stopped. He looked at me pensively, our eyes meeting and holding each other. He was just as scared as I was, he had never been this far inside a women before.

"Yeah don't stop," I reassured him, placing both my hands at the side of his face. I focused on that beautiful face, those gorgeous eyes and that bright, bright smile. "In and out like before, each time a little deeper."

"Oh fuck," the moan escaped me involuntarily. I didn't want to frighten him so I bit my lip and nodded.

"Oh fuck," it was his turn to moan.

"All the way," He went deeper I now had about three quarters of him inside me, but there was more to go, at least another five inches and god he was thick. I can't tell you what a thick cock is like, length can be uncomfortable and painful, but thick. Thick is always nice.

"Deep," I breathed in on that thrust.

"Deep baby!" Another thrust it was amazing. More and more of him went in me, stretched me, ruined me for others, for his father. I was his now and I would always be his.

"Don't stop."

"Fuck I'm going to cum! Shit fuck I'm going to cum again!!"

Again I couldn't believe it, I was cumming again. My body vibrated, my stomach convulsed. I could see the indentation, the outline of his huge cock. He was past my belly button. I was cumming hard. My legs shot out straight, my toes pointed and then curled. My hands grabbed his arms to hold on and I knew my nails were digging into him. I knew I'd likely be drawing blood, but I didn't care, I was cumming.

"God yes oh fuck baby, fuck. Oh god I love you, kiss me, god kiss me while I cum."

He leaned forward and kissed me hard and passionately. My soul was his. In that single kiss he took all that I had. I would never leave my son. He held still until the spasm of my orgasm ended and then with a reassuring nod from me, he pressed forward.

Suddenly he was at the end. The head of his cock hit the back of my pussy. He was pressed up against my cervix.

"It's ok," I reassured him. "That's just my cervix"

"Keep pumping," I looked at him seriously, attempting to relieve his hesitancy his apprehension was very apparent.

"You can do it," again I reassured him and he began gently moving in and out of me. The feeling of that thick cock sliding into me and then back out was electrifying. Every nerve ending in my vagina was on fire, the pleasure was overwhelming. I reached behind him and grabbed his perfectly round ass and pulled him into me, god it was amazing.

"Don't let it stop you!" I begged as I realized I wanted all of him inside me, whatever he was pushing against, my cervix, the back of my pussy, it was taking my breath away. My mind and body became singularly focused. I wanted to be fucked.

"Stretch it."

"Stretch it out!" At this point I didn't care. I so wanted to be completely fucked.

I was crazy with lust. His cock was inside me, stretching me, he was thick and hard and he was my son and he was fucking me. I was hornier than I had ever been, I was in lust and in love, bonded in a way I'd never been bonded to anyone before. This was my lover and he was going to have me. He was going to have all of me. From this moment on I was his and I wanted him and everyone around me to know it. Fuck'em.

"Harder," I said and meant it.

He began to respond and drove into me with ever steadier force. I don't think I'd ever been as wet as I was, my cunt lubricated itself accordingly, almost knowing that this big cock needed all the help it could get to complete its task.

"Hard!" Again he responded, increasing the pressure and strength of his thrusts. Whatever hesitancy he had was gone and he was now a machine, plunging into me with great strength and force. I love it.

"Hard!" I screamed.

"Harder!"

"Yes!" More of that magnificent cock penetrated me, opened me, violated me in was that were too pleasurable to describe. The mixture of slight pain and pleasure were bringing out a side of me I'd never really explored before.

"Yes!"

"That's..." My eyes rolled into the back of my head. My body began to arch, whatever he was hitting was causing a reaction inside me different from what I'd felt previously.

"Yes, that it!"

"Oh god!" Something happened. Something I had never felt. A give? A tear? It wasn't painful really. It hurt. A sharp quick pain but then it stopped and it felt good. Incredibly good.

"Oh god!" Another orgasm. How many was this now? I didn't think I could cum this many times. I'd never cum this many times.

"I'm fucking cumming again. Oh Christ I can't take it. Oh fuck, oh fuck."

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" He kept fucking me. He was relentless. In and out and in and out. His cock rammed me, stretched me, fucked me. There are no words to describe what was happening to me. Everything I've said up until now pales. My orgasms before this were nothing.

My sex life before this was minuscule.. I might as well have been a virginal bride on her wedding night. Nothing prepared me for what was happening. I always knew sex was good. It was great as a matter of fact. I liked sex, as much if not more than some men I knew. I liked to fuck and be fucked. I didn't shy away from sex, I loved it, all of it. Vaginal, oral, anal, masturbation, toys, everything about sex was good to me. But this was amazing.

Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me." And he did.

"Oh god, what is that mom?" His voice was shocked as he felt what I felt.

"You're pushing past," I informed him as best I could. I didn't know really what was happening but I was swallowing more of his cock, that I knew for sure.

"Oh my god you're pushing..." MY back arched involuntarily, meeting his thrust. My legs spread wide. I reached out with my hands and grabbed my legs opening myself up to him, literally doing the splits. He had full access to me, nothing would stop him from taking everything I had.

"Pushing past!"

"So deep. Fuck my cunt. Fuck it," I don't think he had ever heard me talk that way before. But whether it shocked him or not I couldn't tell. It certainly spurred him on as he began to thrust harder and harder into, ruining me for all others. He was taking what was his, claiming me for his own. Taking his Bitch, his women, his lover, his mother.

"So deep..."

"I'm so full," I hugged and kissed him hard, harder then I had yet. He kissed me back, our mouths devouring each other. His thrusting never wavered as he took me deeply. My son was magnificent, it that moment he was the lover I had always wanted and was soon on his way to becoming all I wanted.

"Oh god," he moaned as his balls nestled fully against me. He was in me, deeply, completely all the way.

"Slam it!" I encouraged not wanting this moment to wane. The energy we were sharing was intense. Soon he began to move in and out of me more easily; there was less and less resistance with each thrust. The fullness I felt was glorious, his cock was thick and hard and it hit places I didn't know existed.

"Oh god, mom. Oh god," His mouth was just above mine, we were millimetres apart. His breath was flowing into my breath, at one point I wasn't sure where he ended and I began. It felt as though we were melding together at our groins.

"Break it," I demanded as the bulbous head of his erection pushed into my cervix. From that moment on no other man would service me as my son did that night. I was his and he was mine.

"Oh fuck," my screams and cries were deliriously wild, signifying my complete supplication. "Oh fuck!"

"You fucker..." Michael bore down on me, his thrusts stretching beyond my limits. I could see the delicious face of ecstasy take him as my body gave in to his demands.

"Ahh," I could no longer put words together, my body and mind were overwhelmed with joy and ecstasy.

"Ahhh!" I continued. "Arghhhh!"

"Oh my go, my god, my god..." finally I looked into Michael's eyes, my love for him changed in that moment, my son was my man, my lover, my mate.

"Oh god," he moaned back at me, kissing me deeply, devouring me again and again with each delicious thrust and spearing of his cock.

"You've done it!" My cunt gushed and his cock head plunged deeper into me than anything I had ever known. "You're past my cervix!"

"Oh fuck," he growled as he continued to fuck me hammering himself into me.

"Fuck!" he announced his balls slapping my ass, time and time again.

"No. Oh no, not again. Agai... oh god again. You fucking... oh you fucking bastard..." I grabbed his head with both hands bringing our mouths together once again.

"You're making me cum."

The room filled with the sounds of our lovemaking. Slap, slap, slap our bodies came together again and again. It was only at this moment that I briefly thought of my husband down the hall. He was tied to our bed listening to his son taking me, owning me, ripping from him in a savage and sexual frenzy that I gladly accepted. I was my son's concubine; his woman and I would gladly announce that to the world.

"You're in my womb," I announced to my son, staring at him deeply. Our eyes lock together in that moment, true lovers, a man and women locked in the most erotic and sensual of embraces.

"Fuck me!" I screamed as bliss overtook me. "Fuck me in my womb!"

"Oh god mom," Michael moaned. "Oh god, I love you."

His breathing was fast but regular, evenly paced. He was in this for the long haul, he was fucking me like a marathoner, steady, strong and deep.

"In my womb baby!" I encouraged him. "In my womb..."

"I'm cuming," I proclaimed. "I'm cuming..."

"Oh god," he responded. "Oh yes!"

"Oh fuck," My groin was on fire. I couldn't believe it was happening again.

"Make me cum"

"Make me cum!"

"That's it..."

"That's it you bastard!" With every thrust, every stab and insertion he claimed me.

"Oh"

"Oh!"

"I'm cummming," I was over the edge again, gone. "Oh fuck I'm cuuummming!"

"Oh god," he moaned. I knew he could feel my vaginal canal spasming, squeezing the vary length of his cock. This was my birth canal, the very path he had travelled oh so many years ago. Now he was travelling it again and soon his seed would complete the journey and we would be full circle.

"Oh," my moaning took the better of me. "Oh god!"

"Oh I love you..." I declared.

"Oh god I love you... Oh my fucking god," My heart was his and would be his. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, mom."

"I'm yours!" I shouted, knowing that my voice would travel throughout the house. Knowing that others would hear my declaration and know I now belonged to another.

"All yours baby," I said smiling. "Yours to fuck!"

"Oh god!" He moaned acknowledging what I was saying to him.

"I'm going to cum mom," It was his turn to pronounce to me.

"That's it baby cum for me, cum for mommy," I encouraged.

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,008 Followers