Andy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned to the table with some cocktail he'd never heard of and a pint of Shepherds Ale, a local brew. He noticed her dress had one more button open, revealing more of her lightly tanned skin. He felt himself harden, though there was no immediate sexual attraction. Through years of being shy, always the last to talk unless he was answering a question, Rob was hesitant, but this girl dressed sexy and talked sexy; OK, let's be honest, this girl simply oozed sex.

"I was so depressed at losing my best friend, I decided to go see a clairvoyant and medium show at that hotel near the golf course," Rob began.

"You mean The Preston?" she offered, smiling.

"Yes. You know it?"

"It got taken over a couple of years ago. It was in the Gazette."

"Anyway, this guy Simon seemed to know quite a lot about Andy and he said that Andy was in a good place but I 'had to look after you' and that he had 'things to share with me'. When I finally agreed to share the whole room went hazy, cold and a tingle passed through me. Then everything was normal ... except Simon looked drained and had to end the session."

Emma's face went white. Her brow had beads of sweat. Then all at once she was normal again. "Andy believed in the afterlife, he believed in ghosts or spirits, whatever you want to call them, and he also told me he wouldn't leave me and he'd 'look after me' if anything went wrong. There's just one thing."

"What's that?"

"I need to be sure that what Andy believed in was true. Andy said you enjoyed swimming."

"Yes,why?"

"Are you a good swimmer?"

"I'm OK, but never as good as Andy was."

Emma laughed, "Yes, I know. I couldn't keep up with him either." She paused, "Ask me."

Rob thought for a moment. Emma seemed to like being invited rather than asking herself; "It seems a great idea in this hot weather. How about you come swimming with me tomorrow?"

She beamed a cheeky, sexy smile then drained her cocktail, "Hmm, I don't know you so I'd have to think it over, but my glass is empty ..."

The barmaid with big tits and not afraid to show them mixed the same cocktail. Rob, aware of how little he had in his bank account, stuck with beer. Emma had one more button undone.

"I like you Rob; Andy talked about you sometimes and never had a bad word to say." She took another sip through the cocktail straw, "So it's a date. Call for me tomorrow after tea and we'll go swimming." Rob looked puzzled, Emma continued, "It's always quieter after 6." They talked some more, Rob buying the drinks again but somehow not minding the cost as the view was wonderful. They talked a while about Andy before eventually leaving. They kissed at the bus stop; not exactly tongues but certainly a meaningful kiss.

***

Helen was watching TV with Christine when Rob got home. Sometimes Helen wasn't too bothered how short her skirt was or just how casual she sat. She'd caught her dad looking a few times in the past but not said anything. Before Rob could get a free shot she swung her legs, got up and tugged him upstairs.

"How did it go?" she asked, "Did you tell her about Simon?"

"If you give me a chance, I'll tell you," he answered. What is it with women? You want to know the gossip as soon as it happens."

"So don't keep me waiting."

"It was weird, we were talking as if we'd known each other for ages. Usually I have to hunt for things to say but ... I don't know why ... " Rob stopped, Helen would tease him for the impossible he had to say.

"Go on," Helen prompted.

Rob was hesitant, despite the 'well?' look on his big sister's face. Finally he continued, cautiously, "You remember that movie - Ghost, when Patrick Swayze looks after Demi Moore after he's murdered?" Helen nodded. "Well last night I was sure Andy was there, invisible, prompting me."

"How did you know?"

"I somehow knew what to say - you know how clumsy I am talking to someone I don't know. I bought her 3 expensive cocktails yet when I checked my bank account at the ATM there's some extra money gone in from somewhere. Then I remembered it might have been a refund of some tax I'd been overcharged."

"Did Emma say anything?"

"No, but she kissed me at the bus stop, pressing herself against me and we arranged to go swimming tonight." Helen shifted herself awkwardly on her bed. Cross-legged her yellow thong appeared.

"That sounds like more than a thank you kiss."

Rob laughed a nervous laugh, "I'm not an expert at understanding what kisses mean."

Helen shifted uncomfortably again. "So did you ... I mean when I kiss my boyfriend he ... oh come here." She jumped up from her bed, grabbed him, and before Rob had a chance to object she kissed him. Within moments she pulled away.

"Oh for fuck's sake Rob, do you know ANYTHING?"

"But you're my big sister. It's not right. It's ... "

"It's nothing, call it a bit of friendly help. Hell, it's only a kiss. I'm your sister and I'm ... well ... as I said, I'm just trying to help, to understand this ..." She paused again. "Do you believe in ghosts?"

"I didn't, but that cold chill, the haze, the strange sensations and the feeling that Andy was helping in some way."

"So show me, let me help." This time Rob didn't object. Was his sister jealous? Was she HORNY? He let Helen's mouth melt into his. Their lips became welded, each unable to pull away. Her mouth widened, letting her tongue move into ...

"NO. NO TONGUES. JUST A KISS."

Helen's hand moved to her brother's crotch. He started to move it away then stopped. He told himself she was just curious.

"Well well, little Rob, have you been on those blue pills?"

"And how would I do that?" He felt his pants zipper go. "No, Helen. You're my sister."

"Didn't mum tell you big sister should look after little brother?"

"Oh yes," he growled, "Just to say little brother has a little peepee?"

"Not so little now though? Where did you find dad's stash of blue V's?"

"Uh?"

"Just forget it." Helen wasn't going to tell him what mum had confided. She deftly freed Rob's soldier, now total rigid, from his pants. "My ... not so little peepee now. So what did you do to grow this big?"

"I guess some late hormones kicked in." He planned to take a ruler to the bathroom later. Just now the body part in question was close to splitting its skin. Helen's gentle touch felt fantastic.

"So, back to the bus stop kiss; did you get this big?"

"Yes "

"And did Emma do this?" Helen ran her thumb and first finger lightly along the full length of his swollen cock, pausing at the now glistening, sensitive tip. Rob closed his eyes, savouring the sensations that the expertise of his sister was giving him. "You're bigger, slightly thicker, and very desirable," she crooned as if worshiping a phallic god. Now down her knees she gave her brother pleasure he'd never experienced. It made his own attempts to self-pleasure very feeble. This was a true hand job.

Just, and only just before Helen should have made his cock shoot she squeezed hard until his erection was gone. She licked his copious pre-cum as a cat would lick cream before using her mouth to persuade his weapon to rise up to its former size. She slipped her lips along the length until she gagged, then let his cock escape, humming whilst her lips lightly traced along. The effect was unbelievable, her skill practiced and polished on boyfriends. Finally Rob could stand no more. Helen happily swallowed.

Far from being tired from the evening's activities, or even relaxed from his sister's humming, Rob took ages to fall asleep but when he did he dreamed an odd but deeply erotic dream. He was in the pub again, unable to tear his eyes away from the barmaid's luscious cleavage but as he looked her cleavage grew wider and wider. An intense suction began, much in the way of a huge industrial vacuum cleaner. He felt himself lifted up as the cleavage gap grew wider and he tried to shout "No!", looking pleadingly at the barmaid's face ... NO ... His SISTER'S face, but no sound came. How the hell could he confuse Helen with the barmaid? He felt very stupid.

The softness of Helen's breast skin brushed his ears as his head disappeared down her cavernous cleavage. It became dark as he felt himself in an endless tunnel, hearing his sister's voice "That will teach you to stare at my tits," followed in a moment by "No, I didn't want you to disappear, I wanted to teach you a lesson, NOOOO!"

Then all at once he was stuck, "It's his cock," Emma's voice, "It's so HUGE it's got stuck. Wait, I'll free him."

"No, leave him alone, he's mine, he'll disappear," shouted Helen.

"Grab his legs," Emma's voice again, "I'll free him." Next came the most delightful, wet, velvety gentle movements along Rob's cock until it pumped and pumped and pumped.

He awoke, sweating, confused as his balls spewed up cum, splashing his sheet before he could stop it. Rob felt sleep befuddled but orgasm elated. The sheet was still wet when he woke again, ready to face another day.

***

It meant catching an extra bus but Rob didn't mind. He pulled the slip of paper from his pocket and rechecked the address Emma had written on the back of a bus ticket. Her writing, like her, was stylish, neat, almost sexy. There was a faint scent to it, possibly from some hand cream.

Rob, unlike on college days, was early. Emma's mum invited him in to quite a classy 4 bedroom detached. Emma was just getting her swim stuff together and while he waited her mum chatted as if she'd known him ages. She seemed very open minded about the possibility of Andy's spirit or ghost being a kind of guardian angel. Rob himself seemed to have lost all of his shyness.

Emma had dressed simply and carried a shoulder bag with towel and her swimwear. Rob was surprised she held his hand as they walked and chatted. The bus arrived quickly and they were soon in town. Flushed from his earlier visit to the cash machine, Rob offered to pay both pool entry fees.

"You're so kind," she said. "I didn't ask or even hint, but that's exactly what Andy would have done." They each took a cubicle in the communal changing room.

"Oh, wow," was all Rob could say, turning round after he'd stuffed his clothes roughly into a coin locker. Was a mini bikini allowed in the pool? Emma read his mind.

"They're not too bothered in here on an evening," she said, "They get lots of young couples and, well maxi bikinis just aren't in fashion. She pushed her neat clothes on top of his and shut the locker door.

"But you're just gorgeous!" Fuck! How had that come out of his mouth? He'd never ever called any girl gorgeous before.

Emma smiled broadly, "Thank you. That deserves a kiss." Rob leaned forward, "Not here. Not yet anyway," added Emma and she tugged him back into the cubicle he'd just left. "This," she said, pressing her lips firmly to his, "Is for paying me in. And this," she added, not completing the sentence. Her mouth opened gently, inviting his to copy. Firmly but persistently their two mouths fused together. Tongues played teasing games. Rob could smell her perfume invading its way through his nostrils and into his brain. He felt his cock swell rapidly, tenting his swim shorts. Emma pushed herself against him, gyrating her hips slowly. The kiss deepened, Rob's senses were in a whirl and still Emma moved against him. Then she stopped "... is for saying I'm gorgeous," And so completed her sentence.

There were around 35 - 40 in the pool, gradually diminishing as the two swam lengths. At first Emma pulled ahead, then they drew level, then Emma, then level. The 7th length of the pool and Rob should have tired but he got his second wind. 8,9 he caught and passed Emma, 10,11 and he tired as Emma retook the lead. Length 12 of the pool Emma was well ahead. By the time she'd pulled herself easily out of the pool and Rob had caught the rail he realised he'd doubled his usual swim. He looked up and noticed her mini bikini displayed an enticing camel toe.

"Jacuzzi. Now while it's empty," suggested Emma. Correct that, it was an order.

"Good idea," he said as he settled in, "It's warmer in here and the bubbles help you relax."

Emma grinned that big fat grin that has 'mischief' tattooed all over it, "Who wants to relax?" She guided Rob's hand to the exciting slit which had been covered by a small triangle of bikini fabric. It was smooth and with the bow pulled loose it was now bare. "I'll let you into a secret. Andy knew perfectly I could look after myself; when he said he wanted to look after me it was code for wanting to make me cum."

"You ... want ... me ...? In here?"

"Yes," she confirmed in a matter-of-fact voice, "In here. Unless you want to disappoint your girl on your first date."

"What if ...?"

" ... somebody comes? We cool it, start kissing as if we're in love. If it's a man and he stays we give him a show. You finger, I moan. Andy and I never got thrown out but if you want to chicken out I can find my own way home."

"Did I say I wanted out?" Rob felt he had little option, "But do you always go so fast. I only met you yesterday."

"Oh for goodness sake, are you in or out?" Rob didn't reply. Within seconds his fingers were where it mattered most. Just how he got Emma's sweet spot first time he didn't know but she was moaning, writhing in ecstasy. They got interrupted, a man in his 50s looked like he'd heard them. "Kiss," she whispered, "I'm not in any rush."

The man spoke, "Oh sorry, I didn't realise, I'll go."

"Stick around if you want a show. Otherwise piss off." Emma didn't mince her words.

Without another word, Emma moved closer, legs opened, positioning herself so that he could easily kiss and finger her. Now locked in a very meaningful kiss, Rob returned his fingers to gently persuade her clit that it was playtime, with fireworks to end the show. Of course, the bubbling jacuzzi hid everything - at least, that was, until the timer clicked off. Now the stranger could see everything, the guy must have thought all his birthdays had come at once. If he was hard then he must have had a small cock. He was rubbing through his swim trunks but there seemed to be little there. Emma had her eyes closed, murmuring little noises of pleasure until Rob sped up his fingers. She bit her lip as she sailed over a wonderful climax. The guy grunted and headed off to the changing cubicles to clean himself up.

"We'll swim again," said Emma, retying the bow knot to secure the all important triangle that hid her shaved pussy. She frowned, "Wouldn't have to do this at one of those skinny dip evenings." This time Rob frowned. "A local nudist club hires it once in a while," she explained.

"And you go?"

"Andy talked me into it. He knew someone who was a member."

The pair swam for a while then Emma stopped. "See that couple over the other side?" Rob nodded, "Watch her." The couple, in their twenties, appeared to just be kissing but she had her legs locked around his waist, slowly grinding her bikini'd pussy against him. "She'll give him a pussy wank, just watch."

Rob looked around. One of the lifeguards was watching too. "Won't they get kicked out?"

Emma laughed, "Not by him, he's a right perv, and the other lifeguard couldn't care less. Should we join them?" Before he could answer Emma was already swimming. She stopped far enough away from the others so not to intrude.

Within seconds they were locked in an embrace, Emma's legs wrapped just above Rob's butt. Only days before, Rob wouldn't have dared to allow such a thing. "Hell," said Rob, "Does this happen often?"

"Sometimes I come alone and chat up the lifeguards to find out what shifts they're on, though there's only a couple that work here that you've got to watch. I've even seen couples fuck in the water."

Five minutes of Emma's attention and Rob was ready to shoot. Emma sensed and stopped in the nick of time. Pissed off? You bet he was pissed off;'Masturbatus Interuptus'he remembered from Latin class, loosely translated as 'I didn't get to cum'. "Time to get changed," she said, "I need the locker key." Minutes later she was under the shower, shampooing the chlorine from her hair and as the staff were busy elsewhere she was sure no-one would mind her removing her bikini. The girl was unbelievable, although it must be said that she didn't flaunt her body - except to Rob. Finally, towel wrapped around her she dragged Rob into one of the larger family cubicles.

"Now I'm really horny," she said, "So fuck me." Rob had given up any hope of ducking out of the new responsibly he had, shadowing the deceased Andy. Hour by hour he was absorbing his confidence, his strength and his ability to accommodate a very demanding girlfriend. She dragged his swim shorts down, quickly persuaded his cock to enter standby mode and awkwardly impaled herself on it. With some effort and aided by his improved muscles, Rob found he could easily support Emma's butt with her legs clamped around his waist and her hands clasped around his neck ... the Hanging Garden.

"Kiss me," she said. Rob willingly obliged her request, enjoying a new sensation of feeling her breasts pressing against him. The kiss, the contact, the intimate sexual sensations seemed to make his cock swell further. Despite her copiously lubricated love tunnel already gripping him, there was an overwhelming sensation that he was growing inside her. The grip was already tight but hell, he thought, his cock was going to stretch her to the absolute limit. Not just that but his length seemed to touch the very end of her tunnel. He pulled her butt upwards and at the same time she raised herself, clinging hard to his neck.

They kissed furiously, as if their lives depended on it. Tongues wrestled, saliva flowed and teeth clashed in a frenzy. Her tits felt so good against him and the now vice-like grip of her vagina made him cum like he'd never cum before. Their movements slowed, though both were aware that his ram-rod hardly seemed to shrink. A feeling of utter undiluted pleasure shot through him again and again as his cum shot upwards inside her.

"Lick me out, make me cum," Emma gently requested as her feet touched the floor again and Rod released her. Kneeling, he began his task. He kissed again, but this time where her womanly triangle should be. Emma carefully shaved most days, even the feeling of the razor as it gently tugged her slit was good. Rob's tongue felt good as he ran the tip over that deep, camel toed valley, pressing so it parted, waiting for her to part her legs. Now his tongue lapped hungrily, raising the wonderful sensations her clit was bringing until she finally, noisily climaxed.

"Mmmgnnn, mmmm, oh, oh, ohmygod Oh Rob, Rob, Rob," then she screamed as her satisfaction overwhelmed her; she screamed like no other girl Rob had ever been with. So this was the reason she wanted to go later. Less people around. They kissed like lovers, even with Rob's copious spent seed starting to run down from Emma's love cave.

Several minutes after he'd cum inside Emma, Rob still had a semi. It could be argued that it was a deflating semi, but his thickness, width, girth - call it what you will - was still engorged with blood and it remained that way long after they'd dressed and walked to the bus stop. Even on the bus home to Emma's it stubbornly refused to give in, filling his jockeys, making its presence felt, showing a weakened but visible bulge.

And that, Rob later discovered, was how it would stay.

[[ On reflection, some while later, Rob first felt this sudden increase in the size and fullness whilst he was inside Emma. It may be argued that a tiny remnant of Andy's cum was still inside Emma and that the part of his DNA had entered Rob's pee hole. But this is purely hypothetical ... unless you believe in spirits surviving in the afterlife.]]

***