Andy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully Andy's physical attributes inside Rob morphed into a spiritual presence but friends also help one another; Rob and Andy became Randy, so Rob could be randy any time he wished, much to Helen's delight.

***

"I just can't believe how much you've changed," said Helen one day as they were out walking in a local woodland. "You're thoughtful, outgoing, friendly, tidy, fit from the exercise you now do and even your face has changed." Changed it had; no zits from the healthy diet and, day by day, even the shape of his face had changed to the handsome chiseled look which kinda made Helen weak at the knees. Strike that: it made Helen's pussy zip into love mode.

"I'm still your brother," said Rob, possibly not understanding what Helen was trying to convey.

She tugged at his hand, pulling him round to face her. "You used to be a prize jerk, the kinda guy no-one liked to admit to knowing, including me." She pulled him close, the storm of sexual need brewing inside her. "But now I just want to be with you 24/7. Is that wrong?"

Rob had no reply, nor chance to reply as his big sister, the one who always knew best, drew him into a smouldering, deeply sensual embrace. He didn't need to be Randy, his alter ego, his sister soon coaxed him into the mood she wanted. She backed him up to a tree, grabbing his butt, grinding herself against him. His still developing 10 inches of solid manhood felt good, even with clothing between them.

One thing that Rob struggled with, but now found it almost natural, was in a kiss.'If you want to know if he loves you so, it's in his kiss,'so went the 60s hit. It was true, he'd even begun to learn from just watching Andy the odd times that both - Andy with the beautiful, busty girl and Rob with the girl's friend, had been kissing and groping in a larger cubicle at the swimming pool. He felt his kissing somewhat made up for his lack in penis size. Since that evening with the Clairvoyant, though, his kissing had improved even more.

His hand went down, as it had done with girls at the pool, except he had to lift Helens thin, short summer skirt - to feel the softness and smoothness of her ample rump. Not that she was fat, hell no, but her butt was her second best asset - no, third - after her perfect breasts and the plumpness of her shaven smooth pudenda, with its accompanying deep valley of promise. He pulled her closer, his hands squashing her third best asset to bring her covered pussy up real tight to his manly equipment.

Rob eased two fingers under his sister's thong gusset. The fabric was wet, not just moist but wet. He ventured into her cave, flowing with pussy juice.

"Wait," she said dropping her thong to the ground then kicking it up. "Here," she continued, "I haven't a pocket." The small, folded material, ripe with the scent of pussy, stayed in his jeans pocket for several days.

"Thanks," he said simply, then returned his fingers to where they were before. His other hand moved to the front, running quickly down and widening the valley then continuing to her clit, her love button. That too was wet, lubricated by her slick juice. Helen took in a sharp breath as her sex nerves registered 'pleasure'. Whether it was the unfamiliar angles, front and back together, or whether it was because of her enforced abstinence - Helen didn't know, but the urge to climax took her completely by surprise causing her to yelp with pleasure.

She kissed her brother, smiled broadly then said "Thank you, too, now it's my turn." Looking quickly around she niftily unbuttoned and unzipped her brother's jeans, peeled off his now rather tight fitting briefs and watched his weapon spring out. She lovingly kissed the escapee then, in her usual style, rolled the foreskin back with her teeth.

"Wow," was the only word to escape his lips, his eyelids closing automatically as the sensation of pleasure flashed up to his brain. He simply stood, mouth open, unable to speak ... and then she stopped, suddenly.

"What was that position you mentioned ... you know, when you were at the pool fucking Emma?" Rob was surprised at Helen's abruptness, "The hanging thingy."

"The Hanging Garden?"

"Yes ... I want to try it."

"Here? NOW?"

"Yes. I'm still horny ... very horny."

"But what if someone comes?"

"Oh for fuck's sake, are you going to go home and tell mummy? It'll be getting dark soon so who's going to come along with a flashlight? Are you refusing on me? You crawl into my bed at some absurd hour wanting to fuck, yet when I want something ... "

"OK, OK, grip round my neck and don't let go."

For two beginners in the Kama Sutra stakes, and after splitting their sides with two failed attempts, both brother and sister were enjoying the fun until a low growl followed by a rush of fur and loud barking brought them down to earth. The dog, a Jack Russell mongrel cross was losing the battle trying to chase a rabbit. Following a few whistles and calls it reluctantly returned to its owner.

Although well into the evening, Helen could just make out the dog's owner. Clinging to her brother's neck, looking over his shoulder and solidly impaled on his family-sized cock (but quite comfortable, thank you very much for asking) she could tell he was shabbily dressed, in his 50s, badly in need of a shave and a haircut. "You want the video too?" she yelled. "No? Well piss off." Almost as she spoke the guy turned, called the mongrel once again and headed off towards the edge of the wood.

With Helen still impaled on Rob's cock (and still quite comfortable) the pair burst out laughing. It was a slow fuck; the fresh air, the fading light, the cooling evening and the uninvited voyeur spiced up what was quite an amateurish KS debut. Ah well, practice, they say, makes perfect.

"My room," said Helen as soon as they arrived home.

"You and Helen seem to be getting on really well," said Christine, the following morning.

"Yes, since Andy died I realised that life's sometimes too short. She's my sister and we should be loving and caring for each other."

"Well I'm really glad you finally see it that way."

"We thought perhaps we might go swimming tonight. I'm trying to get fitter and Helen's not been swimming for ages."

Christine smiled, "That's good," she said.

The rest of the day Rob reflected on a hectic few weeks during which his whole outlook on life had changed. He was certain that there would be more to come. He loved Helen and he just knew she loved him. He smiled contentedly.

And that's it for Part One. Hope you enjoyed - more to follow soon.