Andy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers

Rob walked the two miles home through quiet streets, to turn over thoughts in his mind. He needed to lose weight and to do some serious exercise and he needed to accept that some part of Andy's soul or spirit now lived inside him. His confidence was high and his self awareness was increasing day by day. Even his teen acne'd face was smoothing to what it had been before stuffing himself with all manner of unhealthy food. Whether he liked it or not, Rob was morphing into Andy.

***

"Rob," chirped Helen as he walked through the door. "We were getting worried." The pool closed at 9pm and the bus home should have meant he'd arrive home an hour earlier. She hugged him and kissed him in a way that a concerned sister would; he hadn't experienced that on almost every occasion before. Hugs from Helen rarely happened outside birthdays, Christmas and evenings when she'd been drunk. Helen's kisses were even rarer.

"Oh, we stayed quite a while at the pool and I decided to walk home from Emma's house."

"My room," said Helen. That was going to become a well used phrase.

"So soon?" said Rob and then realised it was a pointless question.

Mum had only time to glance over and smile to acknowledge his return. She returned her attention to the TV movie and Rob followed Helen upstairs. "So," she said, sat on a wicker chair and tucking her knees under her chin. Her pale green thong vied for Rob's attention. "How did you first date go?"

"Quite good," he said, "But she's a better swimmer than me."

"That's not what I meant. Did you fuck her?"

"That's a very personal question."

"Oh cut the shit, Robin," she retorted. "We're both old enough to talk about such things. Did you fuck her. Yes or no?"

"Why would you want to know?"

"I'm interested in the happiness of my brother. It's a simple enough question." She moved to remove her thong then stopped. "I could make this very interesting for you."

Rob thought for a moment, "Did you shave today?"

"Now who's asking personal questions. Yes I did; your turn."

"OK, we fucked."

"In the park? Down an alley?"

"Quit prodding sis, I've already admitted we fucked. Inquisition over."

"Oh no, tiny peepee, we've only just started."

Rob stood up. "If we're going to trade insults then I'm watching telly. Why do you want to know?"

"Because, Rob, I'm interested and, to be honest, I'm jealous. Having seen what you have I couldn't help being jealous. Besides, you owe me."

"Thong off and I'll answer your questions."

"You need it to turn you on?" she tossed it to him, damp and warm.

"F'kin hell, what do you do with it?" The odour was an immediate aphrodisiac. Rob was aware of an sudden swelling, a swelling that was becoming longer by the minute.

"You like?" big sister enquired, already aware of its effect on her brother.

"Oh yes, and the view too." Rob smiled.

"So, dish me the goss, undiluted and unabridged." Rob obliged, telling of the pre-swim kiss, the 12 lengths when he'd finally tired - double his usual. He told Helen how he'd brought Emma off, fingering her in the jacuzzi as the 50 something guy watched on.

"Like this?" asked Helen, deftly seeking out her clit, parting her lips so Rob could see her glistening jewel. Her finger moved as she pleasured herself. "God, I'd never thought the day would come when I'd let my brother watch me masturbate. Hell, I feel so fuckin' horny."

"You need help?" Rob offered, and at her nod he took over.

"Wait," she said, releasing her tits from the confining clothing. Rob swiftly exhaled, almost a whistle. Why oh why had he fought and bickered with her all these years? Helen's tits were much the same size as Emma's, but somehow shaped differently. It didn't matter; tits were tits whatever their size and form. "Suck them while you rub me off."

There was little room inside Rob's pants to conceal an enormous swelling. He'd seen the odd gay pose in magazines - 12 inchers, curved boners that could do powerful damage. This was how it felt ... uncomfortable, trying to burst out of his pants.

"That's it. Suck my tits, bite my nipples, ow! I meant bite them gently, pull them, suck them. Yes, finger fuck me hard, yes, yes, yes. Oh my god I'm going to ... " Helen slammed her fingers against her mouth to stifle her shriek of delight. "Oh wow," she said finally, having slowly come down from her peak. "It was like ... I dunno ... I guess it was like you were licking me, or one of those tongue vibrators."

Almost in a subconscious, reflex way Rob sampled the intoxicating scent of pussy, putting the 3 fingers he'd forced into his sister's cunt just seconds before she blew to his nose. His fingers had been almost buzzing. What Helen had said was true, unreal, unimaginable. How had his fingers become electrified?

Time had flown and they could hear their parents on their way to bed. "What have you two suddenly found to talk about for so long?" asked Christine, peeping round the door of her daughter's room.

Both, neatly sat on the edge of Helen's bed, looked as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouths. Ice cool, Rob replied; "We've been talking about Andy, the sudden loss of his life, that clairvoyant, his distressed girlfriend. It all happened so quickly."

"Oh well, it's good to see you two getting on so well. Make sure everything is turned off before you come to bed."

"It'll be a while," added Helen. "We're going to share some cans. Nothing spoiling for tomorrow. I guess we might check out the movie channel ... if we can agree."

With dad done in the bathroom, Christine blew a kiss to both and said goodnight.

***

Alcohol liberated any remaining inhibitions. They'd told mum they would watch a movie and they did. In tucks with the comedy they drank, they watched and they laughed so that both parents went to sleep in the knowledge that their offspring were finally getting on.

They allowed half an hour. Thirty minutes was time enough for Helen to chew over what had happened; it must have been static, simple as. Tingles were still escaping up her spine, reminding her brain what pleasure it had allowed her. Fair was fair though, it was now her turn to give pleasure and the quickest, easiest way that Helen knew was to suck her brother off.

"What the fuck have you got in here?" asked Helen. The zip came down easily enough but extracting a semi rigid snake from within was proving difficult.

"I can't understand it. I was, what, 4 inches or so before Andy died. Then that coldness, the tingling, shivering, the room going out of focus; it's as if Andy's spirit merged with my body. His genes are now my genes ... he wanted me to 'share' - that's what Simon said. Now I'm more confident, stronger, my acne's disappearing and I'm losing weight through eating less. It's weird."

"And your cock is growing. Was Andy bigger than you?"

"Yes, much bigger. Didn't you notice? I thought all girls dreamed of seeing a big cock."

"Yeah like I was going to keep looking every time he came round." Which wasn't very often, Rob thought. Most of the time he was at Andy's. Helen decided it would be easier just removing the restricting clothes.

"What the hell? When was the last time you checked this monster out?"

"I don't know, but earlier this evening it seemed to swell while I was fucking Emma."

"It SEEMED to, it SEEMED to? You don't know?"

"I had my mind on other things."

"Well in that case," Helen decided, "Andy's spirit MUST be inside you. Last month if I'd run around naked in here you wouldn't have noticed." She moved back, took in a full view of what was now receding in size. Talking hadn't helped keep Rob's flagpole upright. "Just wait," said Helen, hunting around for the school ruler that was only used for measuring envelopes. Finding it she carefully measured Rob's 'hanging down' length. "5 inches," she announced, "Pretty damn good; I reckon. The last time I saw it, ages ago, it was half that. Now, let's see." All it took was a minute of ball tickling and gentle stroke and ... "Hell, that's over 9 inch and it's thick." She measured, awkwardly, pushing the ruler around, "I reckon a good 5 inches. We'll measure it again tomorrow to see if it's still growing."

She put the ruler away. "Anyway, no-one is interested in statistics. What matters is ... no ... wait ... lets just see ... hmmm, I want to push for more." With just finger and thumb she lightly traced the length time and time again; balls to tip, balls to tips, balls to ... Helen laughed as Rob's cock twitched. "Hmmm quite sensitive, aren't you. Now, if I ..." The eye was leaking a slippery goo and she used this to gently slide his foreskin back. Circling around his pee hole she knew would give him pleasure, as would her lips around the tip of his cock.

"Oh yes, just there," she licked all around, again amazed at how very sensitive he was. "Yes, there. Stay there, just ... ohhhh ... that's just bliss."

"Ssssh, don't talk, just relax. Let me worship you." It was an odd thing to say but he knew what she meant.

"Mmmm." For 5, 10, 15 minutes all Rob did was relax more and more. The house was quiet and he very nearly fell asleep, but he didn't. Helen patiently brought him almost to the point where resistance would have been futile - once he blows, he blows. The earlier fuck had helped but the worship that Helen was giving near blew his mind.

"That's it," she announced. "You can either finish yourself - which is inadvisable - or you can give me that monster of a cock."

"Really?"

"Really!"

"But I can't fuck my sister. It's immoral and illegal."

"So, who's going to tell? Look Rob, I'm fuckin' horny, my boyfriend is a shit stirrer and I really, really want that monster inside me."

"What if mum or dad come down?"

"Oh quit whingeing. If they come down they can join in, now stop pissing about and fuck me."

It was easier, much easier than Rob thought it would be. An extra few inches of cock really widened the variety of alternatives to vanilla. He took her on the sofa, knelt and so much more able to watch his newly extended love pole slip inside his sister. She was dripping with pussy juice and once the first inch was inside, most of what remained quickly followed. He loved tight and Helen was tight. With her own lubrication it was not so noticeable at first, but then he got the sensation of swelling, as if his pole was taking in more and more blood and expanding, thicker and wider. But even the most experienced porn star couldn't do that, could they? Another amazing thing was that once he was pumping, his thoughts of legality and morals just disappeared. All he wanted to do was fuck her senseless.

"Not so hard, Rob. You're hurting me," said Helen. Rob eased off, "That's better. That's good, feels so good. Hell that's some monster, it's stretching me."

"You OK?"

"Hell yes. Trish has one of those huge black dildos and you're filling me more than that."

"You haven't?"

"I did."

"While she wasn't looking?"

"Hell no, we were kissing."

That was too much distraction for Rob. He slowed down.

"No man, fuck her hard, ram it in her. Ride her fast, she's your sister, show her what you can do, she'll love you for it. Boy you got it on a plate, every day man, every day."Rob couldn't get the thoughts out of his head until he gave into them.

"Not so fast Rob, not so fast, please. No, slow, I'm gonna cum ... Oh Rob ... Oh that's wonderful ... Ohhhh." His sister, his big, older, bossier sister, she who'd happily tormented him with his 'baby peepee' was showing some thought, was letting him take control, had almost DEMANDED he fuck her; his big sister was now rolling her eyes, thrusting her cunt towards him, was PLEADING with him not to make her cum too soon. He slowed.

"No Rob, no, not that slow. You've got me right on the edge and now I'm falling back off it and I want to cum so badly."

"Make up your fuckin' mind." The voice inside him told him to make it enjoyable for himself. He was, and with more speed he was going to ... ohmygod she was SO tight yet so wet. It was puzzling - her cunt was as tight as he'd ever known but she was so wet that he could move freely. His piston built up speed and he could feel pleasure in every inch of his cock. His balls threatened to burst when ...

"Oh Rob, oh my darling Rob, that feels heavenly, it feels like my whole body ... No ... No don't slow and don't stop now Rob, please don't stop, yes faster ohh, ohh, ooh, yes, yessss." She had to stifle her screams as a massive orgasm took complete control of her and then, oh boy, and then Rob himself felt that surge of pleasure as he pumped and pumped and pumped his seed into his sister's cunt. Boy oh boy was that ever the best he'd EVER cum EVER in his life. Man that was real!

***

It was a long, unsettled night as Rob tossed and turned. It was 2am, then 3am, then 4am and now his cock was demanding a replay. He was naked in bed feeling the soft silky sheets rub against him. He snuck through to where his sister too was naked. Her bed was a small double, by choice since her early teens as she moved around so much during sleep. Now she was still, her breathing not really a snore but not silent either.

He kneeled down, slowly drawing back the sheet. My god, how many times had he wanted to do that but dare not, ever since that inquisitive age that comes and goes. Though laid on her back her breasts were firm mounds. From the street lamps softly brightening her room he could see the small cherries on top. Her nipples were alert and plump, her belly was flat with not an ounce of surplus fat, her pubis was smooth and he could just make out the shaven valley, dimpled at the top. He kissed there as gently as possible but she stirred.

"What?" she mumbled in half sleep.

"Shhh," whispered Rob, "Don't wake anybody. I can't get to sleep, I'm hard and horny."

Helen dropped her voice, "So you want to fuck again despite what you said earlier?"

Was Helen reluctant? Tired? Sore? "It doesn't matter if you don't want," he offered, "I can go in the bathroom."

"And waste it? No. I really enjoyed feeling full, in fact I would have liked you slower. Will you do that?"

"If you want. We don't want to waken mum and dad."

It was a very different fuck; a comforting, loving fuck. They kissed, Rob thumbed her nipples, there was no feel of urgency and the murmurs and soft moans of his sister's delight pleased Rob. They fucked slowly for almost an hour, Rob hardly moving the full length of his newly extended cock in and out, even stopping several times simply to let her enjoy the sensation of being totally full.

"I want to cum now please, Rob and I need to sleep," she whispered. They kissed, a passionate kiss, a long loving kiss that expressed new feelings and a new understanding between them and during that long kiss Rob moved faster and faster inside her. He felt himself coming to the point where there was no turning back and just as those beautiful contractions began his sister also reached her peak. Rob made sure any moans or screams were muted. The kiss overrode any risk they'd be heard. Helen was asleep even before Rob had got back into his own bed. She was asleep dreaming of loving, exciting sex.

The next thing Rob knew it was 9.30 and he'd had a short but blissfully deep sleep, feeling refreshed and buzzing. Helen was in the shower.

"I'm busting for a pee," he called through the partly open door. "Will you be long?"

"No problem," she answered, "Join me when you've finished." She paused then added, "It's OK they're both out." It was only a matter of discarding his dressing gown. He almost always slept naked - it was the only way.

"Wow! Naked and wet, you're doubly sexy." It was no exaggeration. Despite their differences, teasing, arguments and strops, Rob had admired every inch of Helen's usually clothed form for several years.

"Well thank you! Her wet, soaped body pressed against his as she kissed him. Rob was getting used to the idea of not being nervous or feeling awkward; indeed he pulled her butt to him, causing his still limp cock to touch her shaved pussy. He immediately began to firm - who wouldn't?

Helen pulled away, holding his semi in her hand. "You're even longer than yesterday, I'm sure. Did you ever measure yourself in the past?"

He scowled, annoyed at her request. "Most times after you called me baby peepee. Two inches hanging down - better than some men I've seen, and four fully hard."

"I'm sorry, Rob, I wasn't intending upsetting you." She kissed him, her breasts pushing against his chest. "I wanted to compare how much you'd grown since that evening you saw that spiritualist medium, Simon."

"Why?"

"Because he said Andy wanted to 'share'. Do you think he meant share his body, or just his mind and thoughts?"

"Dunno, he just said 'share'."

"Andy had a big cock, no? If you add his length to yours it would make you, what, 6 inch 'hanging down' as you say. I trust you never saw him fully hard?"

"Well, yes. We looked at mens mags and sometimes a porn movie. I reckon he was 4 inch longer than me."

"So you'd be 10 inch or so? And fatter, plumper?" She teased his cock, kissing him full on the lips. She pulled back a little, "You're heading that way now. I mean you're porn star quality, First Prize, Gold Award standard ... and I want my full share."

Rob had been turning a lot of things over in his mind. What a fool he'd been almost ignoring his sister for the past few years; she was beautiful - hardly an ounce of extra fat but plenty where her body needed curves. A kissable, pattable and even spankable bottom, toned legs, beautiful but not too busty breasts, blue eyes that sparkled and very kissable lips. "I guess you're right," he said, "Whether I like it or not I've got more than I ever dreamed of." And it was true. He thought of all the girls he could have fucked had he not been embarrassed with his small baby peepee.

They kissed again, the warm water splashing over them. She squished herself against his now full erection, pointing upwards, feeling every sensation from every movement of her body.

"I want you inside me again," she said, not waiting for his answer. Awkwardly inside the shower cubicle, she manoeuvred herself so that inch by inch her brother was again deep within her. Her legs locked around him, the feel of her breasts against his chest was exciting. Her kisses told promises of deep sibling and intense sexual love. Their passion for each other built by the second, culminating in explosions both of them needed. Finally their lust was satisfied.

***

From zero to hero - that's the extent that Rob had developed in his sister's estimation. She dumped her boyfriend, though it did need quite some planning to get the maximum brother time together without mum and dad realising what was happening, sometimes literally under their noses.

It wasn't until 2 weeks later that the siblings realised the depth of the love that now welded them together. Of course, mum was happy that they no longer fought and argued, indeed they now did much more together. Walks not only brought them exercise but gave them the pleasure of fucking outdoors.

In-between times Rob guiltily hooked up with Emma several times but it became increasingly clear that Rob wasn't Andy and although he had an eye-watering combi-cock, Rob knew nothing of Emma's likes and dislikes. Rob always felt he was betraying his sister and sex with Emma became mundane and boring, serving only the satisfy Emma's high sex drive. Also, of course, there was Emma's insatiable thirst for that particularly expensive cocktail and her expectation that her boyfriends should always pay for swimming, pop festivals and to occasionally buy her sexy boutique clothes. Rob may well have acquired Andy's penis dimensions, his self confidence and his healthy diet, but but he didn't inherit Andy's allowance. But of course, a pretty and adventurous girl could pull any guy she liked.

grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers