Angel Takes on Two Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

Angel cooed happily when she felt the cool, oily liquid gush into her pussy and again when Kenny's finger was eased into her to spread it around. There was little or nothing she loved more than getting a big, hard cock, such as the one she knew he had, thrusting in and out of her pussy, and the preparations were always a lot of fun too. She murmured her joy when his finger carefully spread the Aqualube around the inside, as far as he could reach. When he removed the digit, she knew he was covering his cock with the same lubricant and she continued holding her cheeks spread for his entry.

A few seconds later, Angel felt Kenny's fingers and thumb reach between where her hands were and pry open her rosebud. This was followed by the blunt pressure that she recognized as the hear of his cock pressing against the small hole they were creating. Wanting to make it bigger, she moved her fingers in more closely and pulled the sides of the tight hole slightly farther apart. That was enough, and the end of his cock wedged into her, sending thrills of joy all through her body.

Kenny left his cock like that, with just the head inside. It felt good but Angel wiggled her pussy impatiently at him. She wanted his entire shaft, the whole thing, and she didn't want any teasing about it. Finally, he thrust forward again and an inch of hard cylinder plowed into her. After that, he quit making her wait. With another thrust, he had enough of his cock where Angel wanted it that he no longer had to guide it, and he placed his hands on her hips so he could pull against them and make even deeper penetration. With a few more thrusts, his entire organ was imbedded inside her, and Angel could even feel Kenny's pubic hair tickling the insides of her cheeks.

He left it there for another minute, and the lovely T-girl could feel the intense pleasure throbbing through her body from its presence. It not only felt just as fabulous as it always did, it gave her a chance to direct Augustus into position so her mouth and his cock could start pleasuring each other.

"Okay, Gus. Sit or lie here under my face so I can get that big rod inside my mouth. I've really been missing it all week." That was not entirely true, but Angel had been thinking about how much fun they had the previous Friday, and she was as eager to start sucking the man off as she had been to have her pussy eaten and fucked.

But she was no more eager than Gus was. He quickly moved over so he was sitting in front of Angel, holding his cock upright for her, with his legs spread and his head resting on a pillow right in front of the headboard. Angel leaned forward a little and her tongue started caressing the head, relishing the velvety surface the way she always does. Kenny remained stationary for a while, with his cock buried all the way in the T-girl's pussy, letting them both derive the most enjoyment from what they were doing for each other.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through Angel's body from the big, hard cock imbedded in her pussy. Some of it came from the way the thick base was stretching her rosebud open and some of it came from the way the long shaft was expanding the adjacent channel, but the best part came from the way her prostate gland was being stimulated. Angel had persuaded Kenny to use the condoms with the pleasure bumps, and they were raking what she called her rear clit every time either of them even twitched.

Another kind of delight was flooding the T-girl's body from her mouth, as her tongue caressed the head of Augustus's cock in concentric circles, until she was licking under the ridge and against his slit. Angel slowly lowered her face while her tongue remained active, feeling Gus's big, mushroom-shaped head spread her lips apart and his warm skin against them as she began enveloping his cock. Her movements were slow, and they didn't stop until that head that had felt so great as it passed between her lips was pressed against the back of her throat and her tongue was lovingly caressing the smooth skin of his shaft.

Kenny started moving then, and Angel could feel his cock being slowly drawn from her pussy until just the head was still inside her, stretching the entrance. Seconds later, she felt the thick shaft surging back into where it belonged, and Angel fucked back to meet it, pulling her face most of the way from the other cock as she did. Gus's head was still held between her lips and being fondled by her tongue when Kenny's pubic hair was brushing again against the delicate insides of Angel's cheeks and, when her pussy was being vacated again, she filled her mouth with the other man's cock.

Their movements were slow, because all three people on Kenny's bed wanted the immense pleasure they were feeling to last as long as possible. Taking on two men as she was doing that night was some of the best sex that Angel had ever experienced. She loved the feel of one cock plunging in and out of her pussy, and she loved the way the other felt as she repeatedly wrapped her soft lips around it. Angel knew she would have another orgasm soon, and it would be even better than her first one.

Augustus was another who was getting some of the best sex of his life. The previous Friday night in Angel's bed had been great, and her pussy and mouth had brought him to a pair of great climaxes but, so far at least, it was even better in the larger bed. On the previous Friday, they had been in a 69 position, and he had used one hand and fingers of the other to bring her to a climax after cumming into her mouth. On this night, that warm, wet chamber of pleasure felt even better on his cock, and she was looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes while she sucked it in and out between her lips.

Kenny had shared his bed with Angel several times, and it was always some of the greatest sex of his life, but that night was already the best time he had ever had with her. Eating her lovely pussy had been his best ever for that particular delight, mostly because her body had been so active, but also because Gus had taken care of stroking her clit to a climax. Kenny very much liked doing that too, but it was a bit awkward to reach around while his face was buried in Angel's pussy, so he was more than willing to let the other chap's hand get covered with her semen, although he anticipated doing the same thing for her the next time, which he knew would be in a few minutes.

From the pleasure she was getting from the two stiff cocks, he could feel and see her sexy body writhing and rocking from side to side, and her hips swiveled in front of him, driving her knees down and back into the mattress. He wanted to be the one who stroked her clit to her next orgasm but, when Kenny reached around her body to fondle it, he could tell she was not quite ready for that yet. He continued slowly plowing his cock in and out of her tight pussy, deriving immense pleasure as well as providing it to the beautiful T-girl.

Angel was probably having the best time of all; certainly it was the greatest sex session she had ever experienced, even better than she had gotten from the huge and long-lasting cock of Bob Marley Cliff. Her whole body was writhing in bliss from doing two of her favorite things at once. Kenny's cock slowly driving into her pussy continued to stretch the entrance and expand her love channel while the head and his whole shaft raked across her rear clit with every long, deep thrust.

Gus knew he was close to cumming, and he also knew Angel would want him to squirt his semen into her mouth so she could swallow it. Nevertheless, he knew she would want to change the way her mouth was stroking his cock, so he told her the news. "Angel, I'm almost ready to cum."

She already knew that from feeling his cock throbbing inside her mouth, but Angel likes the man to have the courtesy to tell her. She clamped her lips more tightly around his shaft and started sucking faster and with shorter strokes. She wanted to avoid having any of his semen dribble out of her mouth, and she likes to have the man cum directly onto her tongue and give her taste buds the full benefit. Less than a minute later, she felt his cock jerking inside her mouth, followed by a big gob of viscous fluid landing right where she wanted it. She kept sucking until two more big spurts filled her mouth, and she removed her lips from around Gus's cock to swirl it in her mouth, relishing the flavor and texture, before swallowing it.

The feel of a man cumming into her mouth, and the sensations it produced, combined with the other cock driving in and out of her pussy brought Angel to the verge of her own orgasm. Her clit was throbbing, and she reached for it to start stroking herself, hoping that Kenny would see her movement and do it for her. That's what happened; he saw Angel's hand reaching between her legs, immediately realized what she wanted, and reached around her body to push her hand away so he could gently squeeze her clit in his fingers. He continued plunging his cock in and out of her pussy, but slightly faster, and stroked her at the same speed.

"Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me," Angel urged him.

Seconds later, she gave out with a groan of exquisite pleasure and pumped her own load of semen onto the mattress. Just as she wanted, Kenny kept stroking her clit and fucking her until Angel had ejaculated a second time. She was done cumming, at least for the time being, and slid forward slowly, ending up with the side of her face pressed against Gus's thigh. Kenny didn't stop, but kept driving his cock into her, until he climaxed and filled his condom with his juices. All three people on the bed had cum within about a minute of each other, and they all felt good about it, but they knew the night of hot sex was far from being over.

Seeing Gus's cock inches from her mouth, Angel realized there was still quite a bit of his semen clinging to it, because she hadn't licked it off as she usually did. Her impending climax had occupied her full attention, but there was nothing stopping her from making up for the omission. She was lying on her right side, so she reached out and held it in her left hand, elated that it was still mostly erect, and started licking off his cum. Augustus really liked the way her tongue felt against his cock, and he turned to lie on his side, giving her better access to what she wanted.

Greedily, Angel licked all the semen from the outside, before gently squeezing it out of the inside onto her tongue. When she had every drop, she swirled it in her mouth to fully savor everything about Gus's cum before swallowing it. At the same time, she felt Kenny carefully pull away from her pussy. Knowing that would be another cock available, with a man's juices on the outside and inside, Angel sat up and reached out for that dividend, which was not withheld from her.

After peeling off the condom and devouring the semen the way she had that of Augustus, Angel was very happy to note Kenny's cock was still fairly stiff as Gus's was, and she took it into her mouth to see if she could coax another full erection out of it that soon after his climax. Even if she would not be able to do so, the sensation of the hard cylinder filling her mouth was one she always enjoyed. She started slowly stroking it with her lips, getting to her knees to easily slide the shaft all the way inside her mouth and take the head down her throat. Kenny smiled at the sight and the physical sensation of what was happening and pulled a pillow under his head so he could take full benefit from what the lovely T-girl was doing for him and herself.

Gus was still lying on his back after his climax, but the erotic sight of Angel's gorgeous pussy a few feet away gave him ideas on what he wanted to do. She had just been fucked there, and was still dripping with soiled lubricant, so he would not eat her out, although he hoped to have that privilege on some other occasion. What he did was to get to his knees behind the lovely T-girl, insert his finger in her and start slowly stroking it in and out. When she felt what was happening, Angel smiled inwardly and bowed her back to present a better target in case the man behind her started using two fingers at once or, better yet, plunged his hard cock into her.

He was no mind reader, but Gus saw how Angel's pussy had been distended by Kenny's big cock, and a single finger wasn't going to do as much for her as he wanted. He withdrew it, twined his right index and middle fingers together and started thrusting the combination into her. The additional thickness stretched her opening, giving her more pleasure, but did not provide any additional stimulus to her rear clit. She wiggled her hips to encourage Augustus to keep doing what he had started; he recognized her message and kept fucking her with his fingers, driving them all the way in to his knuckles.

Her mouth felt better too, as she slowly stroked Kenny's cock. Even only semi-erect, it was thick enough to spread her lips apart and long enough to fill her mouth quite delightfully. As she continued to caress it between her lips, she could feel the shaft becoming harder, and she laved its length with her tongue to aid the change. After a few minutes, it was fully erect and her clit, from the sensation of the cock in her mouth and Gus's fingers plunging in and out of her pussy, was also starting to become hard.

Kenny lay on his back, reveling in the attentions being paid to his stiffening cock and at the site of Angel's beautiful face moving up and down, taking it in and out of her mouth. He would cum again, he knew, but not until after she had taken a long time and given them both a lot of enjoyment. When he saw Augustus kneeling behind her, he surmised that the other man was using his finger to fuck Angel's pussy, meaning he, Kenny, had nothing to do but enjoy the exquisite pleasure the T-girl's mouth was giving him.

That arrangement was a perfect one, as far as Angel was concerned, and she already considered that evening to be a highlight of her sexual adventures. After a few more minutes, the cock in her mouth was fully erect, and filling her oral pleasure place even better than she could have hoped for, and she was fucking back to meet the fingers going in and out of her pussy and caressing her rear clit. She would relish the mouthful of cum, but was in no hurry to get it, and was in no hurry for her own climax from Kenny's or Gus's hand.

The fucking and sucking continued for a long time, until Angel felt the cock in her mouth start to throb. Knowing what that meant, she tightened her lips around the shaft and started sucking faster. As she stroked with her mouth, Angel enjoyed the play of pleasurable grimaces across Kenny's face, until she felt his cock starting to jerk against her tongue. She clamped her lips tightly on the hard cylinder and relished the flavor and the sensation as a big gob of cum landed directly on her tongue.

After the first spurt, Angel continued sucking until Kenny had ejaculated two more times. She had been with him often enough to know he was through, at least for that evening, and she took his cock from her mouth and licked all the semen from it, making sure she had gotten everything from under the ridge. With the outside cleaned, she squeezed every drop of semen from the inside as she had with Gus, swirled it in her mouth and let it slide down her throat.

Eager for something bigger than Gus's fingers in her pussy, she moved forward slightly and felt him pull them free. She turned and smiled at him, especially at his cock, which appeared to be almost fully erect. "Do you want to use the Missionary position?" she asked him.

"Whatever you like."

They had used that position on the previous Friday night, and he knew what she needed, but he also knew she would want him to be ready first. Angel knelt in front of him and took his cock into her mouth for a few strokes, elated at how big and hard it was already. Her purpose of sucking him then was to prepare the big giver of pleasure that would soon be going in and out of her pussy. There were several packets on the night stand, each containing one condom and she reached over, picked one up and rolled it into place. She also retrieved the bottle Aqualube from where Kenny had left it and handed it to her other sex partner.

"Here, Gus. You know what to do with this."

He did, indeed, but first he got to his knees and he and Angel piled pillows up where he had been. She lay down with her hips on the stack and he squirted some of the lubricant into her pussy, followed by spreading it the way Kenny had done earlier. There was still some left from earlier, but they wanted to be sure to use at least as much as they needed, and an excess was better than not enough. With her pussy ready, he covered his cock with the Aqualube and knelt in front of the pillows, smiling as he looked down on Angel's gorgeous figure. She smiled back and reached under her body to spread her cheeks, ready to start his cock burrowing into her pussy.

Augustus moved in closer, centered the tip on the small opening that was his goal and gave a firm push. She was somewhat distended from Kenny's cock, and the head wedged in with no problem. Angel sighed happily as ripples of pleasure coursed through her body, and she waited for the next thrust. She didn't have to wait long; he drove almost another inch into her, and they both expressed their happiness at what they were doing.

Without saying anything, Angel started raising her right leg. Augustus, equally tacitly, reached under her knee and hoisted her leg so the back of her ankle rested against his shoulder. After the other leg had been raised the same way, they both settled in for a long, slow fuck. In three more strokes, Gus's cock was all the way inside Angel. She thrilled at the way the thick head and shaft spread her opening and the attached channel and the numerous pleasure bumps massaged her prostate gland.

As great as it felt after the first penetration, his cock gave her even more joy when he started stroking in and out of her pussy. His hands were on her thighs, so he could pull back on them for leverage and drive the shaft all the way into her. She did her best to make it as good as she could for both of them, and pushed back from her elbows to make the penetration as deep as possible. His thick shaft stretched her pussy and expanded the attached channel and massaged her prostate gland with every stroke. After a few more minutes, her clit started to stiffen, but it was not hard enough to start stroking or to expect Gus to take in his hand.

Kenny lay beside his friends and watched them. Having cum twice, he was probably through for the evening, but he still enjoyed seeing a woman as sexy as Angel indulging in and enjoying sex. He also hoped and expected to have the privilege of stroking her clit when she was ready to cum, possibly licking her semen off his hand. Angel won't let Kenny suck her off, because she feels that would be treating her clit as if it were a cock, which it is, biologically, but he believed she would have no objection to his licking it from his hand after helping bring her to a climax.

Everybody enjoyed the great fucking Gus and Angel were doing, she probably most of all. Fifteen minutes after they started, her body was swaying from side to side, with her breasts moving as she thrust her pussy back to meet his cock, and her hips were swiveling driving her legs past Gus's shoulders. Angel knew she was getting close to her orgasm because her clit was fully erect and throbbing. She started to reach toward her pubic area, hoping Augustus would interrupt her and stroke her clit until she climaxed. In the T-girl missionary, this is the usual thing for the man to do. Instead, and to Angel's surprise, Kenny's hand appeared, gently loosely held her clit and started to slowly pump up and down at the same tempo as Gus's cock was driving in and out of her pussy.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers