Angel Takes on Two Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster, Gus. Fuck me faster. Make me cum," she urged her other partner.

He had felt his own climax steadily mounting, and was more than happy to do what the beautiful T-girl wanted. Gus felt a brief flash of disappointment that he would not be the one who stroked her to her orgasm, but he also realized that meant he would be able to concentrate on giving her and himself the most fun possible. He did what she wanted, pulling against her thighs with both hands and driving his cock harder and faster into her pussy, while Angel matched the tempo, her lovely breasts bouncing and swaying as she moved under him. Kenny's right hand moved at the same pace as he massaged her clit, wanting her to reach her orgasm so he could taste something he had always wanted.

"Yes! Yes!" Angel cried joyfully as her climax burst through.

Semen gushed from her clit, but Kenny knew she wasn't done, and his hand kept pumping until she had ejaculated again. Two dozen strokes later, he could feel Angel's clit starting to soften, and he knew she was through for the night. He gave her a quick squeeze to get all her semen he could, and moved out of her field of vision to lick all her juices off his hand. He didn't know what she would say if she saw him, and he didn't want to find out.

Gus wasn't paying any attention to what Kenny was doing, because his own orgasm was welling up inside him and concentrating in his groin. When he saw Angel squirting her semen, he let go of the control he had been using, and his own climax exploded, shooting his cum into his condom. He didn't stop with one burst of the thick fluid either, but he knew he was done after the second one. He and Angel both relaxed, and he looked with love on her sexy body that lay below him.

Minutes later, his cock had softened somewhat, and he carefully withdrew it from the slippery place where it had given and received so much pleasure. He believed, correctly, that Angel would want to lick and suck the cum from the softening cylinder, so he lay down beside her. She smiled at him, and thanked him for the great fucking, and removed his condom and tossed it aside. As she had earlier, Angel carefully saved all the semen she could get and swallowed it, after relishing the taste and texture. Even while Gus's cock was in her mouth and being caressed by her tongue, she felt it becoming soft, and knew he was done for the night. She already knew that Kenny was.

So was she. After cumming three times and swallowing most of the semen from the men's two ejaculation, she was tired and happy. She hadn't felt as sexually satisfied since her epic encounter with Bob Marley Cliff, and she could feel her clit was as soft as Gus's cock had become. Angel picked up the used condoms and took them into the bathroom to flush away, as well as taking care of some personal needs. One at a time, the men used the bathroom and returned to the bed, ready for a good night's sleep, with the beautiful T-girl in the middle.

Almost eight hours later, Angel woke up with an erect clit. Being in the middle, and not wanting to awaken her companions, she slid off the foot of the bed and went to the loo to take care of it, sitting on the water closet in the feminine way as she always did. On returning to the bedroom, she saw that Augustus had rolled onto his back during her absence, and his cock was stiff and sticking straight up into the air. Grinning to herself, she knelt between him and the edge of the bed, carefully so as not to awaken him, and leaned over to take his cock in her mouth. She realized it was no more than morning wood, as her stiff clit had been, but it felt as good in her mouth as a real erection.

Supporting her weight on her hands, Angel slowly stroked Gus's stiff cock in and out of her mouth. While bobbing her head, she looked at his features and saw his eyes were closed but a broad smile had spread itself across his face. She didn't know if he was asleep or just pretending, nor did she care. Angel was just having some fun preliminary to what would be happening after the two men had their morning ablutions. Even as Angel slowly moved her lips up and down on Augustus's shaft, while laving its stiff length with her tongue, she thought about the meeting of the GLBTA they would all be attending that day, looking forward to meeting his sister and wondering if they would return to this same bed later.

Gus was still asleep and dreaming about the wonderful sexual adventure he had with Angel the previous night, even better than what they had done a week earlier. His dream became more and more vivid, until his eyes popped open and he realized he was not dreaming. The lovely T-girl was sitting beside him and sucking his cock and gazing at him with her beautiful blue eyes.

Angel saw Augustus was awake and took his cock out of her mouth. "Good morning, Gus," she greeted him. "This is a nice way to wake up, isn't it?"

"The best way. Don't think you have to stop on my account."

"You know as well as I do this isn't going anywhere. Go to the loo and clean yourself up and come back, and we can do it right." She moved out of the way so he could get off the bed and watched his naked form leave the room.

While she watched one man leave, Angel felt a hand on her soft hip and knew the other must be awake also. She turned to face Kenny, saw his cock was as hard as Gus's had been, and reached down to fondle it.

"Good morning, Kenny. Did you hear what I said to Gus?" When he nodded his head, she continued. "Well, the same thing applies to you. Go to the loo when he comes back, and get washed up and we can all have some fun to start the day."

He had no problem with that plan, so Kenny sat on the opposite side of the bed and, when Augustus returned, he took his turn in the W. C. He loved being sucked off by Angel, but he loved fucking her pussy even more, so he took his time in his washup, expecting her to have the other man's cock in her pretty mouth when he returned. Since they would not shower, he wouldn't eat her pussy, although that was another of the things he loved doing with Angel. When he returned to the bedroom, he saw his expectations were correct. She was bending over Gus, her hind quarters in the air, as if waiting for him to join them and prepare her pussy.

There was still a plentiful supply of packets of condoms on the nightstand, so Kenny opened one and rolled the contents onto his cock. The bottle of Aqualube had been left there too, and he picked it up and carried it with him when he got onto the bed behind Angel. Before doing anything else, he stroked the soft skin surrounding her pussy and gently inserted his finger.

Angel interrupted what her mouth was doing to Gus's cock, and she turned around and smiled at the man who was playing with her pussy. "You know what to do, Kenny. This is a great way to start a Saturday morning." After greeting him, she turned back to resume sucking off Gus and reached back to spread her cheeks, exposing herself fully to the man who would shortly be fucking her.

He had prepared her often enough, he knew exactly what to do. After removing the cap from the bottle, he reached his fingers between her cheeks and pried open the edges of Angel's pussy. While holding open the small hole he and she were creating, Kenny inserted the neck of the bottle into it and squeezed in a big dollop of the Aqualube. This was followed by his finger to spread around the lubricant and, when he was through, he coated his cock with more of it.

As she always did, Angel shivered with her delight at feeling the cool gush of the lubricant into her pussy, followed by the finger that spread it evenly inside her. Infinitely better was the blunt tip of Kenny's cock pressing against her pussy and wedging into her, sending more thrills of joy through her body. Her mouth was filled with Gus's cock, so she said nothing, but she did bow her back to present a better target to the man who was about to start her day with a bang.

From the two cocks it had accommodated the night before, her pussy was still rather distended, and almost an inch of his shaft surged into her with Kenny's first thrust. He noted she was looser than she had been, but he still made the insertion slowly, in small increments because he knows Angel prefers it that way. When his cock was all the way inside her, and she was murmuring at the thrill of having two of them pleasuring her simultaneously, he paused for a minute, letting Angel's internal muscles massage him.

Waves of pleasure washed over her body from her mouth, which was filled so pleasantly and from where Kenny was cramming her. Angel could feel pubic hairs tickling the soft skin surrounding her pussy, but she didn't feel much movement, so she knew his cock was stationary inside her. It was one of her favorite things to do too. Even the slightest motion of either on them wiggled his hard shaft and she could feel pleasure throbbing out from its presence, especially from where the pleasure bumps on the condom raked her rear clit.

There was nothing stationary about Angel's head. Augustus was sitting under her, leaning against the bed's headboard, and her face was slowly moving up and down, taking his shaft all the way inside her mouth and down her throat. Gus wasn't lying quietly either; his whole body was squirming in front of her from the intense pleasure her lips and tongue were giving him. It had been great fucking Angel's pussy the night before, and he hoped to continue to do so regularly, but having his cock sucked off by her had its own unique pleasures too. It was a tremendous visual delight, watching his stiff shaft moving slowly in and out of her beautiful face while Angel gazed at him with her blue eyes, and it was quite pleasant for him that she was doing all the work.

Kenny couldn't wait any longer, and he drew his cock back and started plowing it slowly in and out of the tight pussy that he loved so much. As she always did, Angel fucked back to meet his strokes, and let him set the pace for all the great sex that they were indulging in. Every time the lovely T-girl thrust back to meet Kenny, she drew her lips from Gus's shaft, and her mouth engulfed the hard cylinder again when Kenny drew his cock back for another long, deep stroke into her pussy. They continued silently, except for the soft murmurs of joy from everybody on the bed.

After a long period of receiving exquisite pleasure from the cocks in her mouth and pussy, and giving the same back to the men wielding them, Angel felt her climax building up. Her clit had been fully erect for the same length of time, but had only been swinging and bouncing under her body, because she was in no hurry to cum, and she knew her partners felt the same. Being almost ready for her orgasm, her hand reached for her erection, although she hoped and expected one of the men would take care of it for her, instead of having to stroke herself to completion.

Augustus saw the movement of her arm, and knew what she was starting to do, but he wanted to stop her. Gus wanted the privilege of bringing the sweet T-girl to her orgasm, so he started to move to his right, while not interrupting what was happening to his cock. Angel saw his movement, divined what he intended to do and raised her chin, keeping just the head of his cock between her lips and licking it while he swung his right calf under her face. When he was through hitching himself around, Gus's face was next to her knee, and he could reach up to gently hold her clit in his hand and start stroking it in the same tempo as her mouth engulfing and releasing his cock.

Kenny had a brief flash of disappointment, because he had hoped it would be his hand that brought Angel to her orgasm, partly because he enjoyed doing it and partly so he could taste her semen again. It was only a brief flash for he could feel how her pussy clenching and releasing his cock as he thrust it in and out had brought him to the verge of his own climax. As the tsunami of pleasure welled up inside him, concentrating in his groin, Kenny began driving his cock harder and deeper into Angel's pussy, feeling his pubic hair against her soft surrounding skin with every stroke.

That started a chain reaction, with the sexy T-girl matching the increased pace of the thrusts into her pussy and speeding up the strokes of her lips on Gus's cock. His hand started pumping faster too, as all three of the revelers drew closer to their climaxes.

Kenny's orgasm exploded first. He grunted and drove his cock into Angel as the tidal wave finished inundating him, and he ejaculated into his condom. He kept pounding his cock into her pussy and two more bursts of semen filled the latex protection. He was done, but he kept his cock buried inside her. Gus went next. Angel had felt his shaft throbbing inside her mouth, and she had positioned her tongue so it would catch his semen when he ejaculated. She also tightened her lips, so none would leak out, and continued with the faster strokes of her mouth.

When he climaxed, the first gob of his cum landed right where she wanted it, and she continued sucking his cock in and out between her lips. Two bursts of semen joined the first; she knew he was done, so she took his cock out of her mouth and held it in her fingers. After fully relishing the delicious mouthful he had provided for her, she cleaned the rest of it from his cock as she tried to always do. Even while he was cumming, and even later, while his cock was being drained of the juices, his hand had continued the steady stroking.

The combination of Augustus's hand, the delicious taste and viscosity of the semen he had squirted into her mouth and the continuing presence of Kenny's cock in her pussy produced a great burst of ecstasy, and she climaxed. A big spray of semen landed on Gus's hand and on the sheet under her, followed by another a few seconds later. Augustus continued stroking Angel's clit until he felt it softening and knew she was through cumming. He let go as she sagged forward to lie in her own sticky ejaculate, with Kenny lying on top of her and Gus beside her.

They lay like that for a few minutes, resting and catching their breaths after their mutual climaxes. Kenny's cock softened enough so he gently pulled it from Angel's pussy, removed the condom and set it aside. He guessed, quite correctly, she would want to drain the semen from his cock the way she had done to Gus's, and remained where he was until she was through. After returning from the loo where he had flushed the condom away, he rejoined the others on the bed in a happy pile of satisfied lovers

On most weekends, Angel and the man she shares a bed with make love at least twice on Saturday morning but, on that day, she felt the need to limit herself and the men to one climax each. She and they had plans for the day, brunch together after leaving Kenny's flat followed by the afternoon meeting of the GLBTA. She even had hopes of all three of them returning to the same bed that afternoon, along with Luanne, but she had misgivings about expecting a brother and sister to both be willing to simultaneously have a sexual adventure in the same bed. She decided to let the afternoon take care of itself, and it would be up to the people involved to do what they wanted.

After resting a little longer, everybody got up to begin to prepare themselves for the day ahead. Kenny put on clean clothing from his closet and dresser, but Angel and Gus clad themselves in what they had been wearing the night before. After brunch, which Kenny already knew about and which he and Angel had highly recommended to Augustus, each of them would return home and they would see each other again, as well as Luanne, at the meeting. As they rode the lift from Kenny's flat, Angel grinned wickedly to herself as she wondered what Peter Chambers, the manager of the restaurant that was their immediate destination, would think when he saw her enter accompanied by two men instead of one or by herself.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Angel and Kenny and Augustus did and expect to have that afternoon. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.