All Comments on 'Angel Wrestling League Ch. 02'

by Stipend

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NarkonNarkonabout 8 years ago

Wow, you are uploading these so fast I can barely keep up. Not complaining though. Keep them coming. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible!

Please please keep them coming

Well written and likeable character's

RpierzRpierzabout 8 years ago
Cara would be wise...

... to loose Isabelle as a trainer. Start practicing Judo for her next match. Endurance obviously don't mean much if your opponent is running rings around you.

Will Veronica "rub things in" is the question, & Alex is obviously enamored with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great job, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it and hate it

I really do enjoy your depictions of sex and the magnetic feelings of it. But at the same time I really hate the way you made me feel at the end with jumbled feelings like Cara ended up with. I have read all your other chapters but if this is how her losses will make me feel I don't know if I want to to bother with future chapters. I would read it for the sex and stimulation but skip the rest because honestly I hate the way it makes me feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Submit to Whitney

I'd like to see a chapter where Cara beats Whitney and can do what ever she wants. She gets a toy from the table and gives it to Whitney and submits herself. I'd love to read the dirty talk in that fuck. Something on these lines - https://www.literotica.com/s/its-more-fun-losing but not loosing. Winning and submitting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous