Angel Wrestling League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whitney rolled off of me and sashayed her hips as she walked back to her mark. Damn, she had a nice ass. Damn, why was I so turned on right now? I heaved myself up, but this time my muscles were barely cooperating. All that hard work with Isabelle really was coming back to bite me in the ass. I could hardly move.

Angela looked at both of us then raised and lowered her arm. Whitney took off at me again. She must've known I'd be hurting at this point. I toughed it out and sidestepped her. She managed to turn by the time she reached the ropes and hit them with her back. She rebounded and came at me again and this time I threw my hands up over her head and shoved down with all my might. Whitney was pushed nearly to the ground, but she used her remaining momentum to pick me up by my calves and throw me over her shoulder.

I landed with a thud as she wasted no time to climb up on top of me. I didn't even have time to throw up my guard before she had her legs twined around mine and began to spread them ever so slowly. It felt like my vagina was being ripped apart, but still she pulled. I sat up and shoved her shoulders, but she didn't budge. Instead, she grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head and pulled even faster for my defiance. She began kissing my neck and biting my lip all the while my cunt was hurting more and more. Whitney seductively bit my neck and I gasped. I badly wanted to submit, but I looked over to the scoreboard and saw that there was only 12 seconds left in the round.

11...

10...

9...

Angela jumped in and signaled that Whitney had been in control for a minute giving her an automatic submission. Whitney celebrated by kissing me ever so slightly on the lips. Then she kissed me harder. She let go of my arms as she wrapped her hands inside my hair and pulled ever so lightly. She began to introduce her tongue and I was vaguely aware that the buzzer had rang signaling the end of round two, but I was too turned on to notice. I kissed her back not caring about anyone else in the world but this beautiful woman on top of me.

I began to run my arms across her beautiful body, worshiping it for the masterpiece that it was until Whitney pulled my pigtails back strongly jerking my face away from her as she looked teasingly down on me with her sexy smile, "Ah, ah, ah I'm the one in control here. We're doing what I want and right now I don't want you to do anything unless I tell you." I dropped my arms above my head as Whitney began to kiss her way down my body. She stopped at my breast and began to twirl her tongue on my nipple as I let out a soft moan of pleasure.

Something inside me knew I was supposed to be wrestling. Something inside me knew that we still had a round to go. Something inside me knew that I was going to kick this girl's gorgeous ass and take it as my prize, but that something was way, way deep down. Right now the only thing that mattered was Whitney and what Whitney wanted.

Someone grabbed Whitney's shoulder and pulled her up and off of me and I saw Angela smirking with that sweet smile that at this moment I realized was completely fake. I let my boss help me up, and turned to walk over to my side of the mat when I felt her smack my ass. I turned to complain, but then remembered what happened to Rosanna and just continued walking. I felt every muscle in my body protest as I went, even the ones that I didn't even know existed. I turned and glared at Whitney, who was looking more and more like a warrior goddess every second.

"Why don't we just skip the third round, Car? We both know how this ends and we both know we want it." Whitney said smiling sweetly.

I was coming back to my senses and my pride, "Oh yeah, I'm still gonna kick your ass," I said bravely. Much braver than I felt. I was starting to realize what I'd done and I was humiliated. I wasn't going to let this bitch get away with it. I stretched my arms and my legs out as much as I could for the brief respite I had left.

"I would like to apologize to our commercial sponsors who paid to advertise between rounds two and three. As you could see there was some... chemistry that took place between the rounds that we wished to show our viewers. Rest assured, we will double the commercial break next fight and include your ad as well as give you a free advertisement later in the week. Now if you two are still willing to fight we will begin round three." She directed these last words to me and I felt my cheeks blush. I was not some whore would go down lightly. I was going to win.

Angela signaled to start and I assumed the athletic position again and began walking towards Whitney. She mirrored me and we locked arms again. I began to push against her with all my might, but she didn't budge. She didn't push either. She just looked at me and smiled wider. She was toying with me. I was enraged. I was not some plaything to be toyed with. I began to circle and she mirrored me. We grappled together circling each other for some time, all the while that same sweet, beautiful smile stayed plastered on Whitney's face.

I noticed Angela watching us on the far side of the ring and got an idea. I began circling faster and faster, grappling with Whitney as we moved across the mat. Whitney clearly thought this was some kind of game as she said, "Now Cara, if you wanted to dance all you had to do was tell me. I would have laid down and you could have just danced around on my cock."

My face got even redder than it had been as I urged my tired muscles onward. I felt them groan in protest. Angela saw us coming towards her and tried to move out of the way, but I changed the direction of our dance and followed her. She moved sideways further, and again I followed her again. She was pinned in a corner now and clearly knew what I was planning, but there was nowhere else for her to go. Whitney was still oblivious as I directed into the corner. Out of peripheral vision I saw Isabelle staring up at us with a smile on her face. She knew what I was doing and she approved. Some small part of me felt satisfied.

I directed Whitney's foot into Angela's and the dark haired girl looked up at me in surprise as she fell down to the ground. I quickly scrambled on top of her, but she was already in guard. I decided to copy what she had done to me and grabbed her leg and fell down, only she was used to this move. She moved her other leg underneath mean and was about to trap me in a pair of leg scissors. As soon as I landed I heard Whitney groan as my weight hit her leg. Before she could recover and trap me I rolled on instinct on top of her leg and then abandoned it as I scrambled up on top of her. I wrapped my legs around her legs the same way she had done to me and began to pull.

Whitney let out a brief, satisfying yelp of pain, "No fair, you learned that move from me!"

"I'm in control now. We're doing what I want, and right now I want you to submit," I said while smiling playfully. What was it about this girl that did this to me?

Whitney let out a loud laugh which turned into a groan as I pulled her legs apart as hard as I could. She could have fought me. She could have gotten out. We both knew I had nothing left. I used all the energy I had in the grappling dance we did earlier and then whatever small reserves I wasn't aware of were used in my frantic dash on top of her. But instead of fighting me she just kissed my forehead and spanked my ass two more times while saying, "Okay Cara, you win this one. I submit."

I got off her not sure knowing exactly how I felt. On one hand my opponent had just gifted me a point. On the other hand I was exhausted and I had managed to outfox her and lead her into a trap that she didn't see coming. I then capitalized and got her in a position to submit her. I decided to call this one a draw as I walked back into my corner. I turned to the scoreboard and saw that it was now 5-2, with a 1:34 left.

I looked at Whitney and felt all the anger towards her inside me dissipate. My competitive juices were being overrun by something else. This girl had completely turned me on and I was horny. Angela walked into the center of the ring raised her hand and lowered it. I got back in the best wrestling stance I could, but my legs were done. Whitney looked at me and smiled and walked towards me with her arms extended again. I stuck mine out ready to grapple with her once more, but this time when she got to me she darted down and picked my legs up and tackled me to the ground.

"No more dancing, Cara," She said as she pinned my arms above my head, "No more tricks," this time she moved up my body and sat on my breasts and looked down at me with her sparkling green eyes. "No more denying you want this," and with that she reversed and moved her gorgeous ass on top of me and sat on my face. I tried to cry out but everything I said was muffled. I felt immense pleasure and realized that Whitney had started playing with my clit.

I was at odds with myself. I wanted to win... badly. I wanted to fuck this girl and make her my bitch... badly. I wanted to assert my dominance and shove my victory in Veronica's face... badly. But, if I was being honest, I wanted to please this girl... badly. So I did the only thing that made sense. I stuck my tongue out and began to pleasure her pussy. Whitney let out a purr of satisfaction and I felt her stick two fingers into my slit. I howled with glee and became more determined to please her. I licked with renewed vigor with energy I didn't know I had. Whitney responded by grinding up and down my face and I smiled knowing I was doing my job. I heard Angela say something about one minute or something but it wasn't important.

I felt my opponent's tongue tickle my clitoris and knew she had bent over me and that she desired me just as much as I desired her. She twirled her tongue around expertly and continued fingering me. I managed to sneak my arm under her leg and I felt her pause momentarily as she wondered if I was struggling. She should have known better as I just used my now free hand to massage her clit as she had done mine. I felt her sit up on top of me as she grabbed my hips and began to rock back and forth across my tongue asserting her now confirmed dominance over me. I licked harder and deeper determined to make her happy until I heard a buzzing sound and I felt Whitney get off of me.

I looked up from my prone position to see Whitney standing next to Angela with her arm raised in the air.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, with a score of 6-2 we have our winner, the clearly dominant Whitney!" I sat up in a kneeling position as Whitney gave a little bow and blew me a kiss. "Normally, we like to make the loser stand here in humiliation as she imagines things to come, but she clearly knows her place right now and is dying to please her victress." The crowd let out a rabid cheer. Every person in the room was on the edge of their seats.

It took me a moment to realize Angela was talking about me so I got up in attempt to salvage whatever dignity I had left when Angela touched my shoulder and held me down, "No worries cupcake, we brought the toy to the stage while you were busy pleasing her. Don't worry you're in the perfect position already."

Angela gave me her fake, sweet smile once again and walked off and I turned and realized she had been telling the truth. Whitney had already donned the baby blue strap-on and was coming closer. With it at eye level I realized that the toy was close to eight inches and I began to worry as I had never taken anything that big before. Whitney stopped right in front of me and began to play with my brown hair as she looked down on me.

"It was so nice of you to put up some pigtails for me Car, now I have something to hold on to." I felt my face flush with shame as she grabbed both of them and pulled me closer to her cock. At this point I knew what she wanted. And I knew I was hers. I wasn't going to force her to command me to do anything anymore so I opened my mouth as started sucking. I started to move my mouth up and down her strap-on with all of my skill. I could tell by the way she wrapped her hand around the back of my head that she wanted me to go as far as I could so I obliged. I opened up my throat and took the entire eight inch length into my mouth as Whitney held my head up against her stomach. I felt spit welling up inside my mouth and I began to realize I couldn't breathe so I pulled back and swallowed all the saliva.

I felt a massive slap across my face, "Don't swallow your spit, Car. I want a sloppy blowjob. Now again."

Whitney pulled my head into her by my pigtails and once again I took her entire toy into my mouth. This time she punished me by keeping my head there for over ten seconds so by the time she let go and I fell back my spit fell out of my mouth and across my entire body. It started at my chin then ran the length of my body, across my boobs and down to my pussy. I sensed she was happy with me again and my submissive side let out a sigh of contentment.

"Good girl, now look up at me as you go. I want to see those blue eyes staring up at me while you submit to me." I took the cock in my mouth this time staring up into her big, green eyes. She was smiling down on me again and the smile spread to her eyes. I sucked with more and more passion as I began to take in the image of the woman who had conquered me. I truly hadn't appreciated just how amazing her body was. She was truly beautiful. And with the spotlights shining down on her she looked more and more like a warrior goddess. My warrior goddess. I could feel myself being turned on so I snuck a hand down to start playing with my pussy, but she caught me.

Whitney pulled her cock out of my mouth and began slapping me in the mouth with it. Remembering my ex-boyfriend, I stuck my tongue out the way he used to like. My victress looked down on me and laughed, all forgiven, as she began to slap my tongue with her cock playfully. Then she turned me around as I eagerly assumed the doggy position. Whitney settled behind me and I braced myself for what was coming next.

A loud smack reverberated throughout the stadium as I felt her begin to spank me, but unlike earlier I was beginning to enjoy it. I started to move side to side, letting out soft moans of pain and pleasure until I could feel her toy right on top of me. I remembered earlier and copied her trademark as I began to twerk rapidly on her cock. Whitney let out another laugh as she began to smack me harder and harder clearly enjoying the view. I stopped when I felt my head being jerked back as she pulled on my pigtails then felt her move her strap-on inside of me.

I let out a noise of enjoyment as she put it in a little at a time testing me, but when she realized I was soaking wet my victress shoved the entire strap-on into my vagina. I let out a grunt which forced Whitney to pause to make sure I was okay, but then she began to fuck me with it skillfully. I'd never been with anyone like this, I could feel her move her hips slightly and move in and out at different angles each time so I let out a howl of appreciation. I was dangerously close to orgasm already after all that had happened earlier and Whitney knew it. My head was flailing around and I was no longer aware of anything going on around me except the woman taking me from behind.

She plunged in harder and harder until she found g-spot at which point she ripped a massive orgasm out of me. I screamed louder than I ever had before as Whitney continued to fuck me saying, "Cum for me, Cara. Cum for me." My tired, exhausted muscles gave out and I collapsed on the floor. Whitney fell with me and continued to drive home the orgasm. My whole network of senses were flooded with pleasure and it was glorious. I opened my eyes to see that I lay spread eagled on the mat with Whitney laying on top of me.

She rolled off of me and turned me over and crawled right next to my head. I needed no invitation as I took her cock in my mouth again. I tasted my musty, sweet scent all over her toy and grew even more turned on. I pushed my way all the way up to the base again to please her then I took it out and begin to lick the length of it slowly and seductively all the while staring up at Whitney.

"Can you multiple orgasm?" She asked me softly.

I nodded yes, and she scooted me around until she had me situated just the way she wanted. Once she was satisfied she rammed her entire length in me. I let out another moan as she began to work me over again. She leaned over and began to suck on my nipple eliciting a whole host of new pleasures. She trailed her tongue up my neck and then ran it across my jaw line until it was directly beneath my mouth. She leaned in and kissed me softly once, twice then leaned back as she continued fucking me.

She looked at me directly with those big green eyes, "What happened here today, Cara?"

"You kicked my ass!" I yelled beyond all sense of pride. She was my victress and I was her loser. "Whitney kicked my ass!"

"Good girl," she said as she rewarded me by playing with my clit. She leaned down and bit my lip and slowly pulled backwards yanking even more sensations from my body. "But what happened? I thought you said you were going to win."

I had no response. The proud Cara was fighting up inside of me wanting to reply with a snide remark but the Cara that liked to get fucked wouldn't let her. My arms were flailing around as I stared up into those green eyes until she stopped moving.

"I asked you a question. Now what happened? How come you didn't beat me?"

I whimpered. I wanted to cum, needed to cum. I could feel her inside me. I wanted her to keep going. But the only way that would happen is if I had the right answer, "Because you beat me." I began to move myself up and down on her dick too horny to stop.

"But why did I beat you, Cara?" she said as she began to pull out until there was barely an inch left inside of me, "Why did I win?"

"Because I lost! I lost to Whitney! I lost to you and now you're fucking me!" I screamed the last words staring straight up into that beautiful face hoping that this was what she wanted to hear - hoping that this had convinced her. To my relief she smiled and moved back inside of me. She took up fucking me again and I could feel the upcoming orgasm flooding my senses. Overwhelming everything that I am. She leaned back down to barely a fraction of an inch above my face and smiled down at me.

"If you want me to hit your g-spot again tell me I dominated you."

My head was nearly euphoric as I said to all the world, "Whitney dominated me!"

"Tell me I'm going to have my way with you," Whitney began to thrust harder edging ever closer to my g-spot. She was still looking down at me but my eyes had lost focus and were rolling around inside of my head.

"You're going to have your way with me!" I began moving rhythmically with her, fucking her back for all my worth. Still she always kept her strap-on just on the cusp of my g-spot.

She moved her head down and begin to nuzzle my neck as she whispered in my ear, "Tell me that you're my loser slut."

"I am Whitney's loser slut!" I yelled as loud as I could and just like that Whitney pushed into my g-spot and I came. I came even harder than I had before. My arms, my legs, my everything began dancing around wildly as I felt every nerve in my body reach pure, unadulterated euphoria. I grinded as hard as I could into Whitney and heard myself as I screamed her name. I felt her kiss my neck and caress my breasts to up the ante even farther. I howled until I felt my voice strain then I yelled even louder until, eventually, it was over and I lay still. Smiling up, once again, at my beautiful warrior goddess.

Angela came striding up to us with her big smile, "What do you say folks? I think she's a keeper!" She helped us both to our feet and then motioned towards the tunnel clearly dismissing us. For the first time in what felt like hours I noticed the crowd cheering up at us. I heard an old man in the front row yell my name asking if I would be his loser slut, too. My head hung with shame. What had I just done? Not only did I lose my first match I submitted to my opponent before the match was even over. To top it all off I had just had my brains fucked out as millions of viewers just watched me subjugate myself to my opponent for the sake of a second orgasm. I tried to walk off the stage but my legs were too woozy. Whitney gave me a pitying glance and put her arm around me and led me to the tunnel.