Angel Wrestling League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd began to mock me in my current state, but Whitney turned around gave them the bird before winking and giving them a mock little bow. The crowd cheered and then began chanting her name, apparently forgetting about me, for which I was grateful. As we walked into the well-lit tunnel we saw the next two opponents who looked at me with understanding acknowledgement then began walking up for their own bout. I looked down trying to hide my face and realized Whitney was clutching my hot pink bikini bottoms that I had been wearing. I felt the humiliation creep up my neck even more.

When we walked into the locker room Whitney transferred me to Alex who guided me to my locker. I sat down on the bench then leaned into Alex attempting to stop myself from crying. This was the worst shame I had felt in my entire life. I didn't know how I would ever live it down. I could see other wrestler's surrounding me and leaned back into the depths of my locker in my best attempt to flee. I felt Alex's arms get replaced by someone else's and I turned and saw a pair of green eyes framed by some long black hair.

"Hey, it's okay Cara. We've all been there before," Whitney said as she pulled me into her.

A red haired girl was leaning in front of me and with a start I noticed it was Jillian, "There's not a single girl in here that will be able to go the entire season without experiencing what you just went through. You're going to go through this experience again. You don't realize it yet, but you're going to be putting quite a few girls in here through that experience, too. You're lucky you lost to a friend this time," She looked across the room to where Irene was lounging about on a couch with her own clique of friends. When the ebony skinned woman noticed them staring she started to mime a blow job which turned Jillian's entire face into the same shade of red as her hair.

"Come on, let's all go out and get some drink to celebrate!" Whitney said as she pulled me to my feet and grabbed some clothes out of my locker, "You too, Alex, get up we're going out. I just won $5000 so I'll tell you what - first round's on me."

The rest of the girls murmured their appreciation as I looked around at the group surrounding me and realized that this is going to be way tougher than I thought. But, I added, at least I have friends. So I hurried to get dressed and followed them out the door.