Angela's Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was gentle and nice and made Vidya laugh a lot during their drive and lunch. Matt told her how he had had giant crush on her on his wedding day. "Oh, I so badly wanted to have a threesome with you and Angie that day!"

Only the ladies were drinking because the men had to drive and the men spared no expense in getting their dates the best wines in the house.

*

It didn't take long after lunch for the men to get the ladies alone with them in separate rooms of Matt and Angela's house. Angela took Luke with her to the master bedroom, while Matt led Vidya into the guest room.

Matt put on music from the movie Ghost in the room and asked Vidya for a dance. Matt kept Vidya close to his body as they danced, with his hands caressing her back gently.

When the song ended, Matt asked Vidya if he they could take their clothes off. Vidya nodded. Matt first undressed himself and then removed Vidya's clothes. Vidya's heart beat intensely as she knew she was about to do something crazy. No other man but Kumar had seen her naked before and that fact was making her incredibly wet.

"Oh Vidya, you are so beautiful," said Matt when he saw her naked for the first time. "I have dreamed so often of seeing you like this."

He kissed her gently on the lips and then slowly caressed her body. He kissed her nipples and then knelt down and put his face on the business end of things.

"May I?"

"Please!"

Matt parted her pubic hairs to find a swollen and excited clit. He pressed on it gently with delicate use of his fingers. Matt put his mouth on her pussy and inserted his tongue inside.

Kumar had never gone down on Vidya before, so this new experience was sensational for her.

Vidya closed her eyes and ran her hands through Matt's hair as she moaned. Matt's tongue expertly put pressure on her clitoris and his teeth play-bit her labia.

The fact that her best friend's husband was doing this to her and the fact that she had never felt a tongue on her pussy before pushed Vidya over the edge.

She had a powerful orgasm and laughed.

"Oh my god, that was good. So good," Vidya cooed.

"That was a nice one, I felt it all on my tongue," said Matt.

"Thank you Matt! No one had ever gone down on me before."

"Well, I'm glad to have been the first!"

"I'm so glad too. Can I return the favor?"

"It will be my pleasure. Where do you want me?"

"Why don't you lie down on bed?"

Matt lied down on bed and Vidya went between his legs and started stroking Matt's semi-erect cock.

Kumar liked getting blowjobs, but Vidya didn't like giving it because Kumar always wanted her to swallow and she hated swallowing.

Before she put her mouth on Matt's now-throbbing cock, she said, "I don't like cum in my mouth."

"Then I will not come in your mouth!"

"We are set then."

"Great!"

Vidya slowly took Matt's cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue on it as it went it. Her hands played with his scrotum while her mouth began sucking and blowing on Matt's hard cock. Matt's hands ran through Vidya's silky black hair.

"Oh, that feels good," said Matt, "Keep sucking, I have an idea."

Matt then sat up and pulled Vidya's petite body over so that her pussy was accessible to his mouth. While Vidya sucked on Matt's cock, her pussy was being bit and licked by Matt.

It didn't take long for her to finish, and Vidya's intense orgasm pushed Matt over the edge. He grabbed Vidya's hair and yanked her face off his cock as it ejected giant gobs of white semen.

Vidya laughed when she looked at the fountain. When she turned around to thank him for not cumming in her mouth, Matt grabbed her and pulled her body on top of his and kissed her passionately.

Vidya was taken aback when Matt asked her if he could fuck her now. "Didn't you just finish?"

"Yep, but it doesn't take too long to get hard again when in the company of a bridesmaid as sexy as you are," said Matt as he stroked his cock into another erection.

"I didn't know that was possible."

"It is. Would you like me to use a condom?"

"Up to you."

"I would like to not use a condom."

"Come on in then," said Vidya.

"OK," said Matt as he pushed his erect cock into Vidya's well-lubricated pussy.

Matt began fucking Vidya with intensity and passion. Vidya loved it. She looked straight into Matt's blue eyes and Matt looked at Vidya's beautiful brown eyes. They kissed passionately as Matt went in and out of Vidya.

Matt fucked Vidya with vigor and she was amazed at her best friend's husband's stamina. Kumar would finished, thanked her and gone off to sleep by now, she thought.

Vidya had had several more orgasms when Matt finally stiffened up and began to push deeper.

"I'm cumming," he whispered as he pumped lots of cum into Vidya's very wet pussy. The two lovers then embraced and kissed passionately.

Matt fucked Vidya several times over the next few hours. The two experimented several styles and Vidya loved the experience.

It was around six in the evening when they were cuddling and talking sweetly when Angela knocked on their door. "How are you two lovebirds doing in there?"

"Come on in," said Vidya.

Angela walked in wearing her bathing robe and said, "How did it go?"

"Fabulous. You have a great husband," said Vidya.

"I know! Now, madam, if you can let my husband go then we'd like to go out for our anniversary date!"

"Oh my god, I had forgotten. Happy anniversary you guys!"

"Thanks. I'm sure Matt is very happy with his anniversary gift. Right, honey?" said Angela as she laughed.

"Best anniversary gift ever," said Matt. "I'm going to run up and shower and get ready to take Angie out then."

"We'll be back in the morning. I'm sure Luke and you can find something to do tonight," said a giggling Angela as she winked at Vidya.

"Big Bad Boy Biker hanging out with a nerdy professor. What could go wrong," said Vidya as she laughed nervously.

"Madam, your outfit for the night is in that white bag. Luke is going to be back in an hour or so."

"So, I have an hour to doll up for him, uh?"

"Yep. By the way, I must let you know that Luke likes it rough. I've told him to be gentle, but even that can be too rough for the uninitiated. Also, he has a foul mouth and likes calling names, so don't take anything to heart, OK?"

"Are you trying to scare me?"

"Well, if you want to chicken out, you have an hour or so to decide."

"I have no intention to chicken out. I want to explore as much as possible this weekend. From what I've seen so far, I think I'm going to have to start working on a project to convince Kumar to join this lifestyle."

"Yay! I always knew you had it in you to be a total slut like me," laughed Angela.

"I've got a lot of catching up to do to get your level of sluttiness. You seem to have a lot of experience under your... ahm... belt."

"Haha. Now, off to the shower my slut-in-training."

**

After her shower, Vidya went to her white bag. The first things that came out of the bag were thigh-high black leather boots with four-inch heels. Then came out a short leather jacket and really short leather shorts. What came out next took Vidya aback. There were two leather pasties, fishnet stockings, a neon micro-mini g-string thong with strings that would go around the hips and a black leather choker with white bling that said "SLUT"

"Seriously," said Vidya, "This is what she wants me to wear? Well, I guess this is how biker chicks are dressed."

Vidya dried her hair, put on the outfit and looked at herself in the mirror. She could hardly recognize herself. The coat didn't button up and each side went barely beyond her pasties. Vidya thought that was absurd but then the words on her choker told her what she was dressed as! It made her pussy warm as she smiled naughtily.

"Wow, no one will be able to recognize me dressed like this," she said out loudly.

"That's right," said a voice from behind that scared Vidya.

"Luke! When did you get in?"

"A few minutes ago. You were looking so cute trying to doll up for me that I thought I'd just sit in the hallway and look at you!"

"Well, what do you think about this?"

"You look hot as shit. I've never banged an Indian chick before and my balls have been aching ever since I saw you."

"Well, this Indian chick needs some food and drink before anything happens. Did you get us some take out?"

"Nope. How about we go out for a ride and grab some grub?"

"Ride out in the streets? Dressed like this?"

"Oh yeah. Come on baby, you look great."

"I don't have a helmet."

"I always carry a spare. Come on now."

Vidya felt a little secure with the helmet covering her face. However, she was shocked to see the tiny rear seat on Luke's bike.

"How am I supposed to sit on that?"

"Well, that just means the bitches need to hold on tighter. Now, hop on and let's go."

*

Luke took her to a biker bar. Vidya had never been to one before and felt very nervous. She had to persuaded by Luke to take off her helmet. Once inside, however, she felt a bit more comfortable looking at other biker chicks because she was one of the more conservatively dressed ones!

"Luke, come on up to the pool table," someone called out.

"Sorry mate. I'm in a hurry. Just grabbing some grub at the bar and heading out."

"Old John, could you get me a hard cider and a bourbon on rocks for my girl? Also, bring us a pound of wings, and fish and chips."

"You drinking?"

"The hard cider does nothing to me. I can ride after one drink."

"Well, if you drink that thing then I'm taking a cab home. Right now."

"Boy, you are one feisty uptight chick. Johnny, cancel the cider and get me a coffee instead."

Vidya looked around. There were some chicks who were topless and some wearing clothes that hid nothing. Every now and then there would chicks would be showing off their tits to hooting guys. Vidya's eyes roamed around and she caught a glimpse of a girl kneeling in a corner blowing someone's cock. The place looked fun, and unlike anything that Vidya had ever seen.

"Take off your coat, honey," said Luke. "Soak in the atmosphere. Be a part of it."

Vidya took off her coat and showed off her nearly bare body with just the pasties hiding her tits. She felt weird at first and then excited to show off her hot cinnamon body. A guy came by and gave her his card and said, "Call me if this guy doesn't work out, babe."

Luke laughed.

Vidya got a lot more compliments, from men and women, as she ate her fish and chips.

"I'm going to take a piss," said Luke, "And then we go home for some action!"

Vidya giggled.

As she went back to her drink a familiar voice said, "Vidya!"

Vidya's heart froze as she turned around and saw Jim Herbert, her collaborator at UCLA. Professor Herbert was an older white man, in his sixties, with white hair and white beard. Vidya had always seen him as a fatherly figure and he was one person she least expected to run into on her date night with a biker.

"Jim," she said nervously, "what are you doing here?"

"Just enjoying my weekend. I didn't know you were into bikes! And, you look so gorgeous and sexy!"

"This is her first time here," said Luke as he came into the scene. "How are you doing old Jimmy."

"Vidya's here with you?" asked a surprised Jim.

"Yep. My date for the night. This bitch's a hottie, yeah?"

"Luke, I work with her," said Jim, "I know she's a hottie."

"Aha, you've banged her before then," said Luke.

"No. No. No," said Jim and Vidya in unison.

"Luke, can I talk to Jim for a minute," said a concerned Vidya.

After Luke went away, Vidya took Jim to a quiet corner and said, "Jim, no one knows about this, so I trust you can keep this a secret."

"Lips sealed. I promise."

"I promise I'll make up for it," said Vidya as she kissed her collaborator's lips.

"I'm looking forward for our next meeting," said Jim with a huge smile on his face.

He couldn't believe his lucky stars.

After that Vidya went back to Luke, and the two of them rode home.

*

"I need to pee," said Vidya as soon as they got home.

"Bitch, do me a favor and get naked before you come out of the bathroom," said Luke.

"What plans do you have for me, you bastard," laughed Vidya who was getting in on Luke's language.

"Let's just say that you're entering choppy waters when you come out," said Luke as he laughed.

As soon as Vidya opened the door, Luke grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, pinned her naked body to the wall, and handcuffed her in a flash. Luke then lifted her and seated her on his broad shoulders.

Vidya bit her lip as Luke's tongue slid between her labia and his nose put pressure on her clit. His large and powerful hands were kneading her ass cheeks as his tongue went deep into her warm pussy.

Luke grunted as he ate Vidya's hairy pussy. Vidya moaned. Then in one quick action Luke tossed her around like a rag doll and put her face on his cock.

"Suck it," he commanded and went back to eating her pussy. Vidya slid her lips up and down his hard cock, sucking, blowing and biting him. Luke pumped his cock in and out of Vidya's beautiful mouth. He was face-fucking her, and much more powerfully than what Matt had done with her.

Luke asked Vidya to lock her legs around his neck as he was letting her go. As soon as they were free, Luke's hands grabbed on to Vidya's head and pushed it hard on his cock. When his cock hit her throat, Vidya gagged, gurgled and coughed up a lot of saliva. Her eyes watered.

"That is what I want," said Luke, "Now get back to it."

Vidya deep-throated him again. At first, she hated it, but very quickly began to enjoy it as it pushed her body to its limit each time. She began to cum soon enough. Vidya's heart pounded and her head was spinning as she had never had an upside down orgasm before.

That pushed Luke over the edge and he began pumping in gobs of cum into her mouth. Vidya tried hard to get her mouth out of his cock quickly, but Luke held on with vice-like grip.

"Swallow it, bitch, I don't like to waste my cum," he roared.

Vidya coughed and struggled to swallow it. Luke then lifted her and tossed her on the bed. "You bastard," she said, "I don't like people cumming in my mouth."

"You're a hot little slut, Vidya, you should learn to enjoy taking cum in your mouth. It will make the guys go crazy," said Luke.

"I hate cum in my mouth."

"Not for long, I hope," said Luke as he lunged at her and kissed her on the lips. "There's nothing more sexier than fucking a chick who's just taken a load in her mouth! On your knees now."

Luke put Vidya's head down on the pillow, with her hands still cuffed at the back and positioned her ass high up. "Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to fuck!"

Luke rolled a condom on his cock and with one quick thrust he was deep inside her pussy. Luke pinned Vidya's head to the pillow and thrust his cock harder and harder into her. His hips slammed her ass hard and it made a loud clapping sound each time. Vidya moaned each time Luke slammed his cock into her.

Soon, Vidya hit the crest and she shuddered, shook and writhed around violently as she had another intense orgasm just like the ones she had been having all day. It felt good!

Luke then removed her handcuffs, turned her around and spread her hands wide. He pulled out some straps from beside the bed and quickly tied her hands to the bed's corner posts. He spread her legs and tied them to the bottom corners. Luke went on top of her and put his tongue inside her mouth and kissed her with vigor.

"Why did you tie me up?"

"Because I want to," said Luke as he kissed her again.

Luke then slipped down and slid his tongue into Vidya's pussy. She moaned as Luke began to eat it once again. Vidya moaned and arched her butt back and forth to meet Luke's thrusting face. Vidya instinctively tried to get her hands down on to Luke's head, but the straps held them back. Her inability to move strangely excited Vidya in a kinky new way and her helplessness made her feel sexy. Luke continued to eat her pussy and that soon pushed her through to another orgasm.

Luke went up her body and kissed her and said, "Liked it?"

"Yes."

Luke then went down to her breasts and sucked on it gently. He was surprised when he got a mouthful of milk.

"You lactating?"

"Yep, I'm still nursing a toddler."

"Wow," said Luke as he went back to sucking her breasts and nipples. The sight of her lover drinking her milk caused Vidya to heat up once more. It aroused her.

"Could you please just fuck me now," Vidya moaned.

"Not yet," said Luke as he continued working on those beautiful breasts that Vidya had on display.

"Oh God!" she sighed, arching her back and shaking, "Please. I really need you inside me."

Luke climbed on top of her and entered her piping hot pussy. Vidya came just a few short thrusts later. "I've never seen a bitch that cums so easily!"

As he continued to fuck her, Luke bit her all over her face and neck. Vidya loved the stinging bites coupled with hard thrusts of cock into her. "Oh, it feels so good," she said.

"You better come up with a way to explain these love bites to your husband," said Luke as he laughed and continued biting her neck.

The thought of having to come up with an explanation for her naughtiness pushed Vidya over the edge once again. "Are you cumming again," laughed Luke. "Man, a bitch like this can really pump up a man's ego because it's making me feel like an Adonis."

Vidya groaned and grunted as Luke's hip ground against her body. Luke went on pounding her for a long time. Vidya thought he was never going to finish and she had lost track of how many orgasms she had had. At last, Luke seemed to go long, hard and deep into her and she could feel his condom swelling up. He collapsed on her, panting, sweating and gasping for hair. He moaned and said, "Man, that was the most intense orgasm I've had in a long long time."

Vidya laughed as she kissed his head. "Untie me, I need to pee."

*

All through the night, Luke and Vidya fucked in many different positions. Vidya loved Luke's rough handling of her and Luke left bite marks all over her body.

*

At six in the morning, Vidya was woken up by Luke trying to get dressed.

"You leaving? What's the hurry," said Vidya.

"My shift starts in less than an hour. Gotta run."

"Where do you work cowboy?"

"I'm a motorcycle cop."

"Well, that explains why you are so good with handcuffs!"

"Vidya, I loved spending the night with you. We must hook up again. I'll be ready anytime, any place."

"Really?"

"Absolutely."

"Well then, mister cop. How about you give me another orgasm before you go?"

"Seriously?"

"Well, you said anytime."

"My my. You're gonna get me fired," said Luke as he began undressing.

**

Angela and Matt arrived later that morning and found Vidya was still sleeping in their bed.

"Angie, mind if I go join her in bed," said Matt.

"Mattie, let her have some rest. You've already had your turn and you'll have to wait until the next time."

"But look at her. She's so cute!"

"She also looks well fucked and she needs her beauty sleep. Now, out of this room," said Angela as she chased her husband out.

**

It was almost noon when Vidya rolled out of bed. Angela and Matt were waiting for her at the dining room.

Vidya smiled at them and said, "The last twenty four hours have been like a dream."

"Well, we just need to keep that dream going," said Matt as he hugged Vidya and kissed on her lips.

"None of that now mister. Vidya and I are going shopping and then hitting the mall while you finish all the yard work," said Angela as she took her friend away.

*

Angela drove Vidya straight to an Indian clothing store.

"What are we doing here?"

"I've always wanted sexy Indian clothes and I guess now's a good time to shop with you all sexually charged up and all that!"