Angela's Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, how sexy do you want to go?"

"Kamasutra sexy!"

"My, my. Let's see what they have."

*

After buying a ton of clothes and costume jewelry at the Indian store, Angela and Vidya went to the mall. They were casually walking around after shopping for some curtains that Angela wanted to buy when they noticed an old boyfriend of Angela's from their Stanford days.

"Isn't that Syed," said Angela.

"Sure looks like him. Who's that blonde chick he's with?"

"Let's go find out."

Syed was thrilled to see Angela and Vidya. He introduced his wife Sophie to them and asked if the ladies wanted to join them for a round of drinks at a nearby bar. The ladies agreed.

While driving to the bar, Angela said, "I always knew he'd end up with a blonde."

"Or an Indian Hindu chick. He asked me out so many times before he decided to hit you up," laughed Vidya.

"I knew that. I dated him out of pity because he was so desperate for my roommate. Isn't he from your part of India."

"Yep, I knew him from a long time. He had a thing for Hindu chicks but had very little success because he's Muslim."

"I believe he was raised Muslim but doesn't follow any religion. That's what he told me when we were dating."

"That's true for most of us, uh? We are all culturally Christian, Hindu or Muslim these days. At least, us academics. Anyway, he's ended up with a hot wife."

"You think she's a hot wife?"

"Wait. No. That's not what I meant," laughed Vidya, "I think she's hot. Well, he's hot too, so they are a good couple."

"Well, would you date him if he asked you out now?"

"Perhaps. I was too much of a naive girl back in the day. I found him cute and was very close to agreeing to date him, but I was terrified of my parents back then. And they have a ton of relatives in northern California."

*

Drinks went very well. The Stanford trio remembered all the old and fun times together at school. Vidya was surprised to learn that Syed and Sophie lived in Fresno as well. Syed was a gynecologist at a hospital there and Sophie ran a yoga school in downtown.

By the time they were done, Vidya had a little too much to drink. Syed and Sophie helped her back to the Angela's car before they went away.

"Oh my god, Syed was looking irresistible today," said Vidya.

"Well, I kind of knew that you always had the hots for him."

"How?"

"I know you masturbated whenever I brought Syed to the room for a fuck."

"You knew!?"

"Yes, ma'am. I also knew that Syed was only dating me so that he could be around you. He would have dropped me in a heartbeat if you gave him a chance."

*

Vidya went straight to bed for a nap after getting home. When she woke up, she noticed that Matt was not in the house.

"Where's Matt," she asked Angela.

"Oh, he's got a date tonight. He's not going to be at home."

"Oh well, what's our plan for the night then."

"How about we dress up like Indian brides?"

Vidya gave Angela a wry smile. "I knew you were up to something when you took me shopping for Indian clothes."

Angela laughed.

"How sexy should we look," asked Vidya.

"Irresistibly sexy."

"Are we going to go out?"

"Nope."

"Ok then, I have an idea. Do you have more pasties?"

"Yep."

"These chiffon saris would go very well with the pasties," said Vidya.

Vidya had selected the semitransparent chiffon saris because she was almost certain that Angela wanted something sexy rather than something traditional or something to be worn outside.

The women put on black pasties and black thongs. Vidya then expertly tied a red sari around Angela as low down as possible to expose as much of the midriff as possible. She then draped the sari over the pasties.

"I look hot," said Angela.

"Now for the jewelry and the bindi to make you look like a proper Kamasutra girl."

Vidya then proceeded to doll up herself in similar fashion and draped herself in a yellow chiffon sari.

Angela said, "You look so hot Vidya! You're the only girl I have ever wanted to fuck."

"You look pretty darn cute too and I wouldn't mind fucking you."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. But, I bet this is not going to be a girl-girl night. When is Syed coming for us?"

"What!? That was supposed to be a surprise! How did you know?"

"Mostly from the way Sophie was looking at me. I bet your husband is out on a date with her, right?"

"Yep."

"And I bet Syed is horny as hell to do the roommates together."

"Oh, I bet he is. Let me call him and see where he's at."

Angela called him and found out that he had been waiting just outside their house, in his car, for hours.

When he came in, he was greeted by a dreamy scene of Vidya and Angela draped in sexy chiffon saris, with bindis, bangles and all, doing a namaste.

"I think I'm going to cum in my pants," said Syed.

"Please don't. That would be a total bummer," said Angela.

Syed went to Angela first, hugged and kissed her. "Thank you for making this happen," he said.

He then walked to Vidya and said, "I can't believe I am finally getting a chance with you. Thank you!"

Syed then kissed Vidya on the lips and caressed her sari-draped body. "Oh, you are so beautiful. Vidya."

"Thank you," said Vidya. "You are so damn handsome as well."

Angela then came to Vidya and Syed, held out their hands and led them to her bedroom. "This way to the promised land, people!"

In the bedroom, Angela and Vidya undressed Syed and asked him to lie down on the bed. They then gave the ends of their saris to each of his hands. Syed tugged them free from their shoulders. With the saris off their tops and with only the pasties covering their nipples, the two ladies knelt beside Syed and began stroking his hard cock and scrotum.

Angela then put her mouth on Syed's cock and gently began licking its head. Vidya went down and put Syed's hairy scrotum in her mouth and began sucking on them. The mouths of two sexy ladies working on his cock sent electric shockwaves through Syed's body. He had always dreamed of fucking these roommates together when he was at school and now his dreams were coming true. He moaned in pleasure.

Syed put a hand on the heads of Angela and Vidya and ran his fingers through their hair as the two women increased the intensity of mouth work on his cock. It was all a little too much for Syed to hold on and he began spurting cum without warning. He shot a load all over Angela's face and Vidya quickly went up to receive some of his cum on her face too. The women laughed as they saw each other's faces full of cum. Syed could not believe what he was seeing and amazingly his cock got harder even though he had just finished.

Angela whispered something into Vidya's years and both of them giggled in agreement.

"What are you telling her, Angie?"

"None of your business," said Angela as she took her cum-covered face closer to Vidya and the two of them began to lick cum of each others faces.

Syed grunted and moaned when he saw that. "OH MY GOD," he shouted. "That is the sexiest thing I have EVER seen!"

Angela and Vidya continued to giggle and lick each other off. When they had licked their faces clean, they instinctively began to kiss each other. The kisses became more intense and the two girls now started caressing each other. Angela then threw Vidya next to Syed and began dry-humping her as she kissed her. Syed looked at them and began stroking his cock to keep his erection going. He then went over the the girls and began pulling their saris off their bodies. Once the saris were off, he pulled off their thongs and then their pasties.

Vidya and Angela were now both dry humping each other and kissing more passionately than ever before. Syed saw that their pussies were very wet, so he tried to help them by inserting his fingers into both of them. With both his hands playing with Vidya and Angela's pussy, he could feel them tense up and they both exploded in an intense orgasm simultaneously! Angela groaned and collapsed on her friend and the two of them began to laugh.

"I didn't see that coming," said Angela.

"Me too," said Vidya.

"Wow, was this the first time," said Syed.

"YES," the girls said in unison.

"Wow, wow, WOW, WOOOOOW," said Syed clutching his head.

Angela and Vidya laughed and cuddled each other sweetly and began gently kissing each other.

Syed said, "I can't take this any more," and jumped on top of the two women and began wildly kissing them.

He peeled Vidya off of Angela and pushed her down under him. Vidya looked deep into Syed's eyes and Syed looked deep into Vidya's eyes. He then spread her legs and gently began pushing his cock into her very wet pussy. Vidya closed her eyes and moaned. Angela gently twiddled Vidya's erect nipples when Syed began thrusting in and out of her.

Angela then rolled beside Vidya and began using her fingers to play with her own pussy while watching Syed fuck Vidya. "Oh, you guys look so good together," Angela moaned.

Vidya felt the heat and the intensity too. There was so much of it, that milk started coming out of her nipples.

"Drink it, Syed," Vidya demanded.

Syed put his mouth on her nipples without hesitation and began sucking it. "You too Angie," said Vidya.

Angela went to the other boob and began drinking from it.

The combination of Syed and Angela drinking from her boobs as well Syed's hard cock plumbing hard into her pushed Vidya over and she grunted as she finished with a shudder and a shriek. Vidya screamed as she milked Syed's cock with her hard orgasm. Vidya's passionate screams and wails pushed Angela over too.

Syed pulled his cock out and jumped on to Angela's body. He began to kiss his college girlfriend to prep her up for a penetration.

"You know where I need that cock of yours," said Angela as she looked at Syed.

Syed nodded. He got off her and rolled a condom over his cock. He then put generous amounts of lube on it. Vidya looked at Syed's actions earnestly as Angela played with her clit and inserted a finger into her pussy. Angela then put a pillow under her ass and arched up towards a kneeling Syed.

Syed rubbed his cock on Angela's pussy and gently positioned it at Angela's butthole. Vidya was shocked and mesmerized. Syed focused as he gently, and powerfully, pushed his cock into Angela's ass. Angela closed her eyes and moaned as her lover's cock entered her. Vidya couldn't take her eyes off.

With his cock fully inside, Syed began pumping - slowly at first and then increased his rhythm. "Yeah, baby, fuck my ass," Angela screamed.

Vidya started playing with her pussy looking at Syed ass-fucking her friend. Vidya herself had been a butthole virgin and it was making her intensely horny looking at the scene. Looking at Angela enjoying a hard cock up her ass made Vidya increasingly desperate to want a cock up her own ass. She masturbated imagining herself being fucked in the ass by Syed.

While Vidya screamed for her orgasm, Syed had successfully induced Angela into her own orgasm. "Oh my fucking God, that was good," Angela gasped.

Syed pulled out his cock from Angela's tight ass and collapsed next to her. His condom was full of cum. He removed it and tossed it into the garbage can.

"That was good Angie, your butt is as tight as ever," he said.

"I swear, Syed fucking my butt always gets me off in fantastic ways."

"It's probably because I was the first to fuck your ass and it always takes you back to that magic night in your room," laughed Syed.

"That's right," said Angela.

"Mister Syed, would you like to take another butthole's virginity," said Vidya with a glint in her eye.

Syed's eyes popped. Angela's eyes popped. They both could not believe that Vidya was still an anal virgin.

"Are you serious? Never had a cock up your ass?" asked Angela.

"Nope."

"Miss... sorry... Professor Vidya, it will be my pleasure to fuck your beautiful Indian ass," said Syed. "Let me also tell you that I've never fucked an Indian in the ass before, so you'll be my first too! I just need a little time to get hard."

Angela said, "Don't look at me mister. You know I'm not putting that thing in my mouth after it's been in my ass."

"Well, how about you get Vidya's ass ready for me?"

"So, you want me to the do the dirty work? Well, how about I kiss my darling while you use your fingers?"

"Sure!"

Vidya sat on Syed's belly and Angela say on his face. With the juices and smells of Angela's pussy vitalizing Syed's face, he used one hand to play with Vidya's ass while used his other hand to raise his cock back from the dead. Angela and Vidya played with each others boobs and kissed.

The threesome stimulated each other so well that all three of them were ready for another round of sex: anal penetration of Vidya this time.

With his cock rock hard once again, Syed pushed Vidya down on her back and put a pillow under her butt. Angela lied down beside Vidya and twiddled with her nipples and kissed her friend. Syed rolled a condom on and put plenty of lube on it. He then squeezed some lube on Vidya's hairy butthole and gently massaged it to open up for him.

"I'm ready," he proclaimed.

"Now, darling," said Angela, "It will hurt at first, but will be so amazing and intense after that. So, don't lose it when it hurts, OK?"

Vidya nodded.

Syed put the head of his cock at the entrance of Vidya's ass and began pushing it inside. It was tight. Vidya felt the pain and began to bite her lips. As Syed worked hard trying to get his cock in, the pain got harder for Vidya. Her eyes began to tear up. Angela tried to help her friend, "He's almost in honey. Almost there."

Vidya nodded and then screamed. "I'm IN," shouted Syed.

Syed then pushed his whole cock into her and Vidya began to vigorously play with her clit. Angela kissed her friend who had just lost her anal virginity. "Congratulations for not being an ass virgin anymore!"

Syed then began to pump in and out of Vidya's tight ass. "She's so tight," he said.

Vidya was glad that she had persisted through the initial pain because the feeling of a cock inside her ass was truly amazing. It was doing amazing things to her like she had never felt before. And that after she had felt some many amazing things in the last few days!

"It feels so GOOD," Vidya grunted as she arched her ass up to receive Syed's pounding.

"Yay," said Angela, "I told you so!"

Syed increased his pace and began going in and out of Vidya's ass with more intensity than ever before. Vidya was loving it and soon exploded into a giant orgasm that caused her to squirt! She sprayed copious amounts of liquid from her pussy all over Syed's belly much to the amazement of her lover.

"I never knew you could squirt," said Angela.

"I never knew I could squirt," laughed Vidya.

Looking at Vidya writhe in throes of passion while squirting had caused Syed to cum hard. He joined the laugher as he collapsed on top of his lover.

"Fuck, that was good," said Syed.

*

The three of them then took a long shower together that involved some sucking and fucking. They then had dinner and went back to bed. There was certainly not much sleeping that night because at least two of the three did something interesting together at any given time of the night.

**

Over brunch the following day, with Matt and Sophie back in the house as well, the conversation was all about how awesome the Angela-Syed-Vidya threesome had been.

"I think I'll change my gynecologist and my yoga instructor when I go back to Fresno," said Vidya.

"Madam, you better start working on Kumar before that," said Angela.

"I can help," said Sophie, "I have experience with Indian men."

"He's not as good in bed as Matt or Syed," sighed Vidya.

"Old dogs can be taught new tricks," said Sophie. "If he can get hard and is willing to use other parts of his body then he can be just as good."

"Sophie is an excellent instructor," said Syed.

"Well, I really hope Kumar can be part of this experience, because I am not going back to monogamous relationships after this experience," said Vidya.

"Your experience so far," said Angela as she laughed out loud.

"Oh my, my. You seem to have more plans for me," said Vidya with excitement brewing inside her.

*

After brunch, Angela asked Syed to take Vidya away for a few hours and then bring her to an address near Santa Barbara.

Syed was more than happy to take Vidya away and Vidya was thrilled to get to spend some time alone with Syed. They promptly checked themselves into a motel and fucked like bunnies before going to the address that Angela had given them.

When Vidya and Syed entered the house, they saw that the living room in the house had just mattresses.

Vidya immediately guessed what it meant, "I guess that it's going to be orgy time!"

"Yep," said Angela who was sipping a large can of beer.

"Where are Matt and Sophie?"

"Matt's at home as the kids are back from their grandparents. Sophie went to the airport to pick up my boys," said Angela. "I was planning to go, but we figured that the sight of a hot new platinum blonde yoga instructor would get Tyrone and his buddies all hard and ready by the time they get here,"

Vidya said, "I figured Tyrone would be part of the program this weekend, but his buddies? How many of them?"

"Don't know. Maybe another two, three or more. Tyrone says it cannot be called a gangbang if there aren't at least three black men in it," said Angela as she laughed.

"My, my. Gangbang! And until two days ago, I had been with just one man," said Vidya.

"I figured you'll learn quickly," said Angela as she laughed. "I must add that Tyrone said that none of them have ever been with an Indian woman before, so get ready for an intense fuck session."

"Well, I've been intrigued with black men for a while, so they are not the only ones who are going to be intense!"

Syed then said that he's leaving for Fresno and asked if Vidya could give a lift back to his wife the next day.

Vidya said, "Wait!? You don't want to be a part of this?"

"Nope. I don't care much to be in the same room with other naked men and I certainly don't like watching Sophie get fucked."

Angela said, "See? It works differently for everyone. However, Syed and Sophie are still very much part of the lifestyle."

Vidya said, "Aww! Alright Syed, drive safely and we'll make a plan to hook up in the near future. Fresno this time!"

"I'm looking forward to it. Remember, I'm going to keep a slot open in patient list for you."

"I'm looking forward to being your patient," giggled Vidya.

"I'm sure checkups will involve a lot of testing with his man device to make sure everything is working like it should," said Angela.

Everyone laughed.

*

Angela had slutty cocktail waitress costumes for Vidya and herself. The dress exposed their boobs and barely went over their ass cheeks. They chose not to wear any panties.

Angela then received a text from Sophie a few minutes before they arrived.

"SIX," Angela exclaimed when she read the message.

"Six?"

"Tyrone plus five of his buddies!"

"Holy fuck," exclaimed Vidya.

"Ok, honey, lets get the beers out so that the boys have a welcome drink," said Angela.

Angela and Vidya then got out a selection of beers on a tray and stood on either side of the main door, waiting for Sophie and the boys.

There were hoots and catcalls when the gang of black men entered the house with Sophie in tow.

Tyrone kissed Angela and said, "Thank you for organizing this."

"You are welcome, honey. I hope your buddies are as good as you."

"Oh yeah, they are pretty good. And they are all super horny. I know Jamal has never been with a blonde before. Pop and Jerome haven't had a white woman for years and all of us have never been with an Indian hottie."

Sophie screeched when she saw Angela's and Vidya's outfits. "See, I'm so overdressed for the occasion."