Angela's Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have an outfit for you too if you'd like to get in to it."

"Absolutely," said Sophie as she ran to the bedroom which had a slutty cocktail waitress outfit waiting for her. Jamal and Jerome followed her into the room.

The black men settled around the large kitchen table, drinking their beers and passing sexy comments. Angela was between two black men and a third massaged her shoulders. She laughed and talked to Pop, Marcus and LaShawn.

Tyrone grabbed Vidya and pulled her to a corner saying he needed to get to know her better. Vidya's heart raced as Tyrone's big frame picked her up and took them away from the crowd. Vidya was not as light skinned as Angela or Sophie, but Tyrone's coal black skin was still a stark contrast with her brown skin. Visions of how she had briefly seen Tyrone's cock the first time came back to taunt her pussy.

"I believe I was the one who set you off on your soul-finding mission," said Tyrone with his deep voice.

"Well, I believe it was Angela and you!"

"Sorry! My bad. I must tell you how horny I was after I saw your face that morning!"

"Tell me!"

"Can I kiss you?"

"What are you waiting for?"

With that Tyrone gently hugged Vidya's tiny frame, caressed her exposed ass cheeks and kissed her on the lips. Tyrone's thick lips felt full and juicy. There were strange sensations inside Vidya's inner organs as she kissed her first black man.

"Vidya, I'm not going to lie. I think you are one beautiful woman. I thought Angela was pulling my leg when she called me setting this up for you!"

Vidya smiled and looked deep into Tyrone's eyes once again. She slipped in her tongue into his mouth and he began on suck on it. Tyrone held her tight and they enjoyed a long, passionate kiss.

"You two lovebirds better find yourselves a room," said Angela shouting from the kitchen. "It's going to get crazy down here."

"Shall we have a little private time before joining the others?" asked Tyrone.

"Yes."

Tyrone lifted Vidya and carried her to one of the rooms. Just as he was about to close the door, Angela slipped in and said, "Hey, I want to see two of my favorite people hooking up for the first time."

"What about the others," asked Tyrone.

"I'm sure Sophie can handle five," said Angela as she laughed.

Vidya's heart skipped a beat with excitement when she heard that, because she knew that before the night ended it would be her turn to entertain that many men at the same time.

"You can only be in here if you're part of it, madam," said Vidya.

"Done," said Angela as she pulled out her clothes, "I'm ready. Are you?"

Vidya wasted no time in getting naked and Tyrone followed suit. He then cupped her boobs and rolled her nipples. Vidya's lactating breast burst into action and started spraying milk out. It caught Tyrone by surprise and his cock instantly went hard, "I had forgotten you are still nursing! What a wonderful surprise!"

Vidya closed her eyes and moaned, "Mmmm... Tyrone," as he grabbed both of her breast much harder and started pinching her nipples, sucking them and leaving love bites all over her breasts. Angela was lying down on bed and playing with her pussy watching Vidya's breasts being ravaged by Tyrone.

Tyrone then pushed Vidya on to the bed beside Angela and humped on top of her. Vidya grabbed his cock, and gently guided it to her throbbing pussy. "Oh, I've been waiting for this since the day I saw you naked. I want you so much," moaned Vidya.

Tyrone went in. Vidya's pussy was incredibly wet and hot and Tyrone knew then that she really wanted him!

Vidya loved the feeling of Tyrone's thick, hard cock inside her. His powerful thrusts made her whimper. He somehow felt bigger and deeper than the others she had been with even though he wasn't bigger by much. Her pussy pulsed as she squirmed and screeched. Tyrone would pull out almost completely and then slam it all back in one swift action that would cause her to jerk upward.

Vidya and Tyrone had their eyes locked while Angela slowly moved her hand over to pinch Vidya's nipples. The combination of Tyrone's powerful fucking and Angela's aggressive hands felt very good for Vidya. "Harder, guys, harder," she grunted.

And she got what she wished for. Tyrone increased his rhythm and was truly pounding. Vidya felt that she was in some interracial pornographic movie and that made her feel even more hot. And then Angela put her mouth on her breasts and started sucking them. That was enough to push Vidya over the edge and she came, screaming wildly as she did.

Tyrone then just flipped her over and pushed her on top of Angela. Vidya looked into Angela's eyes and smiled at her friend. "Thank you for making this happen..."

Before she could speak further, Vidya felt Tyrone's cock back in her pussy: one quick thrust and his whole cock was inside her pussy. She was only half-expecting it but it felt good in her so soon after she had finished.

After one thrust, Tyrone pulled his cock out and pushed it into Angela's pussy just underneath Vidya's pussy. As Angela felt the throbbing cock inside her, she grunted. The two women laughed as they realized they were being fucked together! Tyrone alternated between Angela's and Vidya's pussies while the two women ground their pussies on each other to put pressure on their clits.

"Oh that feels so good," said Angela, "Never have I been fucked like this before."

Angela kissed Vidya, who reciprocated and put her tongue into Angela's mouth. The women played with each others nipples as they kissed and continued to receive Tyrone's cock.

Angela and Vidya soon started moaning in tandem as they had near-simaulteanous orgasms. Their moans pushed Tyrone to his orgasm and he came! He put mega loads of cum inside Vidya's pussy that made a waterfall out on to Angela's pussy underneath.

Exhausted, Tyrone rolled over to the side of the two women.

"I can fuck you girls all night, every night and still not be satiated," he said as he gasped for air.

Vidya and Angela then snuggled up next to Tyrone and gently caressed his beautifully chiseled black body. "Ty, that was really good," said Angela.

"It was. We should do this often," said Vidya.

"Whenever you ladies want me. Whenever. Wherever."

"Vidya, I love fucking a man with you. Yesterday and today have been truly amazing," said Angela, "and I never thought I could do such things with another girl."

"Oh my God, YES! I love playing with you Angela," said Vidya.

"I guess you'll be staying over in the master suite of our house whenever you visit LA next then?" said Angela as she laughed.

"You bet!"

Vidya then got up to pee and said she wanted to go grab some water.

"Come back soon, I'm not done with you," said Tyrone.

"Be right back, don't worry."

When she went out of the room, Vidya saw Sophie being fucked on the mattresses on the living room. Sophie was lying belly down on a man who clearly had his cock inside her pussy. There was another man on top of her who was fucking her ass at the same time. Vidya was mesmerized by seeing the beautiful platinum blonde being double penetrated by two coal-black men. The contrast between their skin tones was an incredibly erotic sight.

Forgetting about her trip to quench her thirst, Vidya walked closer to the bed to see Sophie being fucked. Suddenly she was grabbed by Jamal. Vidya shrieked.

"Everything OK?" asked Angela from the room.

"Yes," said Vidya as she closed her eyes and received bites and kisses on her neck from behind. Vidya could feel that Jamal was naked and very hard. "Tyrone is expecting me back in the room."

"Then let's go," said Jamal as he took Vidya up in his arms and carried her back into the room.

As soon as Angela saw Jamal bring back Vidya, she jumped off the bed and said, "It's going to get crowded in her now, so may be I should go off and see how the others are doing."

Angela smiled she slapped Vidya's ass cheeks and said to her, "You know what they are going to do to you now, right?"

Vidya said, "I just saw how much Sophie was enjoying it..."

"Have fun," said Angela as she went out the room.

Jamal put down Vidya next to Tyrone and put himself next to her. Vidya put her arms underneath her two lovers and began kissing them and stroking their heads.

"Suck her breasts man," said Tyrone.

"Why?"

"Just do it, man," said Tyrone.

"Alright."

Jamal took a few sucks and jerked his head back. Vidya and Tyrone laughed out loud. Jamal then understood what he had just tasted and then went straight back to sucking on Vidya's beautiful brown nipples. "Fuckin' shit," he said, "This is the deal mean. This is it!"

"Do you want the other breast," said Vidya to Tyrone.

Vidya moaned and purred when she got sucked simultaneously by Tyrone and Jamal. She held their heads to her bosom and felt like some sex goddess giving her devotees her divine juices. Suddenly, Tyrone pulled her legs apart and put his finger into her pussy and started playing with it. The two men sucking on her tits had made Vidya's pussy juices flow, but the men had other ideas because their cocks weren't ready for action yet.

Tyrone grabbed Vidya and made her kneel between them. "Suck," he commanded as he grabbed her dark hair and pushed her head towards his cock.

Vidya sucked and blew on Tyrone's cock and then turned her attention to Jamal's. Her tongue rolled on each of their cocks as her hands stroked them independently. The guys moaned as Vidya stimulated them in excellent fashion.

When both the cocks were rock hard, Vidya said, "Guys, I'm burning down there and need something down there soon."

"Go for it, man," said Tyrone to Jamal, who then proceeded to grab Vidya on top of him. Without another word, Jamal pushed his cock all the way inside Vidya's wet pussy. Jamal furiously squeezed Vidya's nipples causing them to spray milk over his face. This made him fuck Vidya with even more intensity. Vidya started bouncing and grinding her hips on top of him as he fucked her.

While Vidya was enjoying getting fucked by Jamal, Tyrone had rolled a condom over his hard cock and lubricated it generously. Vidya felt the strong arms of Tyrone grab her hips from behind and she knew what was going to happen next. The anticipation itself made her cum. She shuddered as she closed her eyes and clenched Jamal's hand.

With Jamal's cock still buried inside her pussy, Vidya began to receive Tyrone's cock in her ass. He went gently at first and then quickly shoved the whole thing inside her after the head of his cock went inside. That was cue for Jamal to resume his pounding services. The two black men rhythmically pounded Vidya hard.

Vidya lost count of how many times she came during the half and hour that Tyrone and Jamal double penetrated her. It was when she felt Jamal cumming inside her pussy that she howled into the mother of all orgasms. The fact that Tyrone kept fucking her ass with vigor sustained that orgasm for longest-ever orgasm. It lasted almost until Tyrone finished with an explosion inside her ass. With that, Vidya collapsed on Jamal. Tyrone rolled over to lay down beside her and had a huge smile on his face.

"What an ass, man. What an ass," beamed Tyrone.

"Gotta try it soon," said Jamal.

Vidya smiled. Exhausted, she dozed off to sleep.

*

When she woke up a few hours later to the loud screams of Angela cumming, Vidya immediately knew she wanted some of that. She went outside and saw that Sophie and Angela were being fucked side-by-side, with both women having cocks in their mouths, pussies and asses.

Vidya went quietly and laid down beside Angela and said, "Is there some for me?"

The men getting their cocks sucked immediately jumped off and went to Vidya's aid.

*

The three women fucked the Tyrone and his friends the whole night. There were twosomes, threesomes and moresomes. By dawn, they were all so exhausted that they all fell asleep as a group on the living room mattresses.

**

By the time Vidya woke up, Tyrone and his friends had gone away. Angela was making breakfast and Sophie was in the shower.

"Had a good time last night, my darling?"

"Great time!"

"So, what did you think about this weekend?"

"Best weekend ever! Loved the BMW experience!"

"Haha! I remember that one. Nothing like social taboos to get us, sluts, off, uh?"

"Absolutely. I think I am a full-on slut now."

"Welcome to sluthood, madam professor. Want more of this?"

"I've drawn blood. Only more of this from now on."

"Yay!"

"I've got to work on Kumar. I'd rather do this with his knowledge."

"What if he can't be convinced?"

"He'll have no choice on this matter," said Vidya!

**

A few weeks later, Vidya knocked on the door of Professor Herbert's office for her monthly collaboration meeting.

"Come in," he said. "Would you mind closing the door, Vidya?"

Vidya closed the door behind her.

"Latch it please."

Vidya latched it shut.

"Are you properly dressed for our meeting?"

"Yes, sir."

"Show me!"

Vidya pulled down her jeans, turned around, slowly bent forward and revealed a blue butt plug in her butthole. "I traveled this way all the way from Fresno like you asked me to."

And then the collaboration began.