All Comments on 'Angela's Service Ch. 03'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SambranoSambranoalmost 15 years ago
Another great story in this series

I hope you continue with Angel's Service. Old guys need help, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
By far the best in the series!

Wow! What a wonderful concept. I loved your description of how large he was. I also loved that you explained he didn't always get an erection. How kind of her to find out what would help him get off, especially since she got her pleasure. It wouldn't make sense to take any money if the man didn't get off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very good

hi loved your stories about the girl with the older guys, i have wrote a few stories on this, but only just read yours.

mine are in the main true, when i was at UNI, i did not have rich parents so i had to find a job, working in coffee shops are not the best, most owners think it is ok to touch you, when you say something they sack you, and belive me there is nothing you can do about it.

i took a cleaning job, one of my friends at UNI done it, i dont know about her, but i never done full sex,let them touch me, gave quite a few hand jobs, and b/j's, walked around in a thong, that helped quite a bit, threw UNI, and at times i did enjoy it, met some very nice people.

lucioz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
incredible

Really erotic stuff. You're a really talented writer. I'd love to see more in this series.

rushkidrushkidalmost 7 years ago
More more

More pls

ausfetausfetabout 6 years ago

Now I need to know what's going to happen next. Will she get caught? Will another nurse get involved and give the men a girl-girl show? Will a dirty old lech who's all but immobile pop some Viagra and go out with a grin while Angela rides him into a very pleasant sort of sunset?

There's no sugar coating in this story. The men are old, and they look it. Their bodies are imperfect. And yet, Angela is kind, forgiving and understanding. I think that's what makes it such an awesome little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

As a woman who has always loved much older men with big bellies, this story brought me back some lovely memories. There is simply nothing better than sliding my tongue over an old man's asshole. It's a sensual hot experience and I could do it all day long. Thanks for the story!

AsianLover34AsianLover34over 1 year ago

Another great addition to this series! Keep em comin!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES