Angels Among Us Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no alcohol in that at all. We're taking good care of you. Nothing in that drink can harm our child, I promise."

Sasha smiled a bit sheepishly and took another sip. "Just making sure, that is all." She looked again at the angel that had been really kind and kind of, well it was strange but very pleasant. She was wondering what her name was but held her silence because this meeting surely was for more than just showing her off and telling the good news. She hoped she could get some glimpse of the struggle against demons, most of all the demon who had taken her money away. And with that money, agency in the world. It was something she would later think back to as a silly moment, but it was there nevertheless.

Cody sat her down at his feet and stroked her hair as the angels discussed the cold war they had with the demons. They didn't mention her bank manager directly that she noticed, but she did hear that the director of the CIA and the head of the FBI were both demons, and the Vice President, for that matter, as well as half the cabinet. When they discussed other countries, the situation seemed to be the same. Demons were everywhere. There must have been thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands, in every nation on every continent. But they did have some victories to speak of. Apparently they'd exposed a few Hollywood producers as sexual predators who'd actually been demons. In fact, the whole #MeToo movement was part of their campaign to get rid of several demons all over the world.

Sasha listened in awe about the world she thought she knew. So many high ranking and influential people were demons, evil was spreading like wildfire. She wondered about all the wars in the past, were they to caused by demons? When she sat and had her hair petted she felt in her place. The stories she heard were sometimes gruesome, sometimes good. But she had definitely found her place in the world. "Would it be an idea to go public?" She asked the group in general. "Just tell the people how bad they really are. Most people are good people right?" She looked up and slightly backwards at Master Cody with one of her arms wrapped around his leg.

They all looked at her again as though she'd done something particularly adorable but silly, like a cat rolling over and falling off the table and pretending it was on purpose. "That wouldn't work, sadly. Not yet. There are too few of us and the demons would simply destroy us and blame everything on us. We live among you in secret too, you know. No, we have to be stealthy and careful for now. At least until we have more children like yours in the world. We're working on that. Humans are mostly good, that's true, but they simply don't stand a chance against the demons yet. Yet. Give us time, little kitten. We'll take the fight to them more openly soon."

She nodded and realised that she had indeed contributed nothing to this bit of the conversation. "I will just do my bit then, until I can do something...more than wait." Sasha knew she had no knowledge or skills that they could use for their war, no matter how much she wanted it. A soft buzz went off on the other side of the room. Sasha did not pick it up but her phone was ringing.

Cody went to go check who it was.

The number was unknown to the phone itself, it had been called several times before during the weekend.

He checked his computer to see who the number was registered to. His computer was a Nimidian computer and its network was much more integrated and knowledgeable than any human network.

The number registered as one of the bank, it's ringing was incessant. Sasha looked to what he was doing and tilted her head to have a better look. "Cody, what are you doing?" She dropped any kind of formality. No one had ever touched her stuff without asking and this was uncomfortable, she was curious to who it was and wanted the call to be answered. Any call needed to be answered she thought, that is why people call.

"Not this call. This is your bank. The demon bank. I'm tracing it now, trying to set up a counter-virus that will expose them. I'm sorry about touching your phone without permission, but this is exactly the sort of trap that could have gotten you seriously in trouble. I want to protect you. That's all."

Sasha got up and walked up to him. "I don't understand, they can easily know where I am, my phone has a gps connection. It was a thing they installed for me when I checked my safe last time, they said it was so they can verify if it is me if I call for a transaction." While she said, Sasha's heart stopped for a bit and she could feel the temperature in the room drop to freezing. "Cody, I think I should turn the phone off, right?"

The moment she said "GPS", Cody got out a strange device that looked like a magnet. By the time she said she should turn off her phone, he held the device to the phone and it simply melted. "That will only buy us a little time. Come friends. We need to relocate. They'll be here soon. Safe Zone Gamma. Spread out so they can't follow all of us." He took Sasha's hand. "Come with me, little kitten. I promise to keep you safe." He led her out ot his car and it sped away. In the meantime, he checked her purse for anything else that might have been tracked.

Also, he hadn't given her time to get back into her dress, though he seemed to have simply forgotten that part.

Finding nothing in her purse, he handed it back to her as the car came to a stop in front of a small, private library. He led her inside so quickly that no one noticed she was naked. Within minutes, the rest of the angels arrived. Everyone was safe, for the moment.

Sasha's heart was racing, she peered out of the small windows but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Then again even if there was something she probably would not have noticed it. When she had calmed down a bit she tapped Cody's elbow, not really wanting to intrude upon things. "Ehm, Cody, I ehm, am still naked, this is not the closed bar." She felt horrible for mentioning a trivial fact in such a adrenaline filled moment. "Could we maybe meet at your place, I think I would feel more comfortable there."

"You had your phone on you at my place. We need to be certain its location isn't compromised first, and that means hacking into the demon's network and checking their files. This is a private library, no one we don't know is getting in, and it has a better network connection than my place has. Though they could of course simply gas the islands to kill us all if they were desperate enough. I think they still don't know we found you. I think they're just wondering where you are. Or I really hope so. And don't worry about being naked. Good Girls are naked, you know. And you are a Good Girl, right? You need to be an especially Good Girl for me right now, while we try to solve this."

He looked at her apologetically and stroked her hair. "And sorry about your phone. I'll get you a new, more secure one soon."

She nodded, she understood what he meant. It by no means made her being fine with it. Her phone got molten, she was naked and apparently she was in the hot zone of the war of the heavens. Her breathing started to speed up. The room was dim, she struggled for air. Several of the angels were working away on their computers or what were probably mobile devices. The room began to spin as she silently walked away, trying not to be a nuisance to busy people. Thoughts were raging through her head, she had to stay low for a while, she was late for work, she was a woman, pregnant at that, angels and demons were real, demons controlled her bank, her parents would be livid if she would tell them any single bit of this, let alone the whole story. Her parents. Oh god her mom, she recently got a new job she had said. Some desk job, was it at a bank, or was it a HR-company, oh shit Sasha think. Without really thinking she walked up to the large glass door and gazed through. The street was empty, no sirens, no men in black suits, no helicopters, nothing. The world turned dark, she heard a voice of panic in the back of her mind, she did not know if it was her own.

Cody stepped behind her to comfort her. "Come away from the window, my little one, and be a Very Good Girl for me. It will help." He was already leading her away and gently guiding her to her knees by her hair. He didn't seem to mind that a few other angels were in the same room with them. But his eyes held hers hypnotically, making the world fall away around them, until it was only the two of them in the whole wide world.

Sasha came to when he lead her away from the doors and sank to her knees gratefully. "Yes Master Cody, I will be a Very Good Girl." She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. "I want you to fuck my face as much as you can, I am a Very Good Girl, this is what I am meant to do." She spoke the words and felt her mind slip into a calmness that had not been achieved earlier today. The tip of her tongue stuck out a slight bit, anticipating his cock.

He took out his cock and pushed it firmly into her mouth and down her throat, holding her head down on his cock a few moments to let them both savor the feeling of his cock filling up her mouth before he finally pulled back to thrust deep and forcefully. It was a harder fuck than usual, with the clear purpose of helping her forget her troubles and remember what it meant to be a Good Girl. To remind her that she was a Very Good Girl getting her mouth fucked as was only proper, right, and good. He held her hair tightly, controlling her completely as he thrust deep and hard, pushing into her throat and stretching her, reminding her to suck and lick as he took her mouth as his own. For she did belong to him. All of her. From her fucked mouth to her womb filled with his child to her naked skin on display as he pleased. She belonged to him, and what he wanted for her was right and proper and she would do it happily. He pounded harder, forcing deep moans from her as he used her throat, her hair held almost painfully tightly in his strong hands. She was a Good Girl, and Good Girls got face fucked.

Sasha's mind was slowly returning. With each thrust she became more calm, centered, grounded. Her stress lessened, it did not fully go away but she would cope. She would manage because she was with angels, surrounded by them and they knew what was best for mankind and especially herself. Her throat accommodated Cody and her mind gave way to his will as well.

Chapter 4

At long last, they did determine that Cody's place was still secure, despite her phone. They provided her with a new one, with most of her old numbers, though not all of them, and carefully designed encryption to keep it safe. But the security around her did increase. Whenever she went out, she wore a leash that Cody kept firmly in his hands, and he hardly ever left her alone.

One day, he did have to go out, but not to a place that would be secure for her, so he told her, "I'll be leaving you today with my good friend Brian. I've known him a very long time, and I trust him completely. He'll take care of you while I'm gone and will make sure you're still being a Good Girl, understand? You should be a Very Good Girl for him as you would be for me, little Sasha. In all the ways that means. Can you do that?"

Sasha looked at him with slight confusion. "You are going to leave me?" She cocked her head a bit and stepped closer to him to hug and if he would allow to kiss. In the past few days her transformation was extreme to say the least. In public she wore his gift around her neck, he had a strange device in his hands that she thought was a scanner of sorts. Whenever she wandered away from him to look in shops she would feel a slight tug in her mind. Like someone tapping on her shoulder. "What are you going to do, will you be safe?"

"I'm going to see about your parents. Make sure we can safely visit them without tipping them off. And I'm going to maintain our jobs at the energy company, so you can return one day. I'll be as safe as I ever am, but more importantly, I will be very careful."

The thought of her parents ever finding out about her being in this state made her obviously uncomfortable. "Ehm, I don't know if you would be the best person to meet them. I mean of course they should be honored to meet a real angel..." She could not bring herself to utter the words. Somewhere she still felt shame about her new body. It looked and felt great and none of the little pains she had before had bothered her now. But the very thought of becoming a woman. They had always tried to raise him as a strong independent man who could take care of himself and would take charge at times. They were already disappointed that he had not reached a manager position yet.

"I won't 'meet' them yet. I'll just make sure their home is secure remotely and check to see how many, if any, demons are in a position to influence them. Other than your bank, but I'm already working on that. We've discredited your old bank as illegally spending it's customers' money and I think I've convinced most of those customers to switch banks, your parents included, hopefully."

Sasha nodded but had little faith in her parents flexibility of mind. They had been with that bank for decades, basically since they were married. Some bad news, even like such would not change their minds. They were stuck in their ways. "I hope we can get to them in time." She was trying to make peace with the fact that the father of her child would be risking his life while she was waiting somewhere else. She found it was difficult. "Where does Brian live, can I call you when I miss you?"

"He lives in a townhouse in the next neighborhood over, so he can keep and eye on some demons there. And you are very welcome to call me, my love. You'll be perfectly safe with Brian. I not only trust him completely, but he's very very VERY good at handling demons and keeping safe from them. You won't have a problem while you're with him. Especially if you can remember to be a Very Good Girl for him, won't you?"

"I...I will try, but it does feel weird thinking of him like that." Her hand stroked her neck and collar, something she felt herself doing now and then. "I am just glad to know that you will be safe." She smiled at him and walked over to the closet to get her coat and his 'scanner' She noticed he always took it with him when they went outside, she imagined he would like to have it now. "What should I do if I ever run into a demon, and you, or other angels are not near?"

"Hopefully, that will never happen. But if you do, there is a button on your collar that can summon us." He showed her where the hidden button was." And we can always find you through it if things get too terrible." He got her a halter-top and a skirt to wear while they were on their way to Brian's.

"Thank you Master Cody." Sasha said while she dressed with the clothes provided and put on her heels. In doors she did not always wear them, but when he was around she would find herself putting them on. Because he had said she looked so nice in them. She got her purse with the phone, wallet and spare keys. She never had picked up her own car and assumed it would have gotten a ticket or a wheel clamp at least.

He led her to his car and it drove them out of downtown to the next neighborhood over. Tall, narrow townhouses lined the streets and he stopped in front of one of them. "This is Brian's place. You'll be here most of today. I'll pick you up tonight. Be a Very Good Girl for him, understand?" He took his leash/scanner and helped her out of the car, leading her to the door.

She looked around and saw only few people going about their business. Despite their training and time she still felt she was...off. Wearing the skirt and halter top. When the doorbell rang a soft hiss sounded. A few seconds later the door was opened by Brian. Sasha greeted him first by extending her hand, realising it was not done by most women she embraced him into a shy short hug. She hoped she didn't do something rude towards the angel since their culture seemed, well different.

Brian didn't seem to mind, and hugged her back, "Good to see you, little Sasha. Come in! Come in!" He took Cody's scanner and shook hands with him as he welcomed Cody in as well. "I can't stay long," Cody explained, "But I suppose I could use a glass of water before I go." Brian showed Sasha the kitchen so she could get Cody a water as the angels talked quietly to themselves.

Sasha rummaged in the kitchen until she found two glasses and poured for them both. Her mind was nagging about something and she found her hand reaching for her collar. When she entered the living room and for the angels she set one down in front of Cody and sat between his legs on the floor. Her legs folded underneath her so her skirt would not show indecency. Brain held the scanner while they talked.

"Good Girl. Now take off your clothes like the Good Girl that you are."

Sasha looked up at Cody and blushed a bit. "It ehm, it is a bit chilly here. I think the air conditioning is on."

Brian shrugged and turned up the heat a little. "There. Now you can get adorably naked for us."

"I haven't showered today yet, I don't want to ehm, you know, smell up your house." She leaned in closer against Cody's legs and stroked his knee in a request for mercy on this occasion.

"Angels have very good senses of smell, and trust me, you don't offend in the least. Please, Sasha. Be a Good Girl. Don't embarrass me in front of my friend."

"Though she is cute when she's shy, isn't she, Cody? We should help her get undressed."

Sasha recoiled from Brian a bit but felt horrible for embarrassing Master Cody. "Hmm..Cody, I am ehmm..." She was searching for more excuses and not finding any.

"You don't want to be a Bad Girl, do you Sasha? Now let us help you take off your clothes."

"N...no, I am comfortable in these clothes." She stammered. Her arms went down in an attempt to hold onto her clothes.

Cody shook his head and reached out and bopped her nose gently but firmly, then pointed a stern finger at her. "Bad! Bad Sasha! Now take off your clothes this instant!"

Ashamed and confused she immediately took the hem of her top and pulled it off. The red on her cheeks was as clear as day. She did not spoke a word but regret was clear. She then stood up and dropped her skirt around her feet. She handed both clothes sheepishly to Master Cody. Her eyes were averted to the ground.

"Much better. That's a Good Girl, Sasha. Now apologize to Brian for being a Bad Girl in his house."

Her mouth opened and closed in disbelief. "But Cody, I...I did as you told." Her body language indicated that she was fully aware of her bad behaviour but she did not want to apologise. She felt she couldn't bear the shame. She abandoned all protocol and folded her arms in front of her chest. She did not want him to leave, she loved him and wanted him to be near.

There was a tight and powerful yanking tug on her collar, while Cody reached for a newspaper, rolled it up, and thwacked her on the nose with it firmly. "Bad Girl! Bad! You are being a Very Bad Girl, Sasha. If you keep up like this... " He shook his head and yanked her collar again. "Bad! Now apologize at once!"

Sasha sank to her knees and assumed a position she never had taken before. She lay with her arms under her head, her knees folded under her stomach as flat as she could make herself. "I am sorry Master Cody, I am sorry Brian, I didn't mean to be a Very Bad Girl. I will be good I promise." The shock of having her neck being pulled down and his raised voice brought her into instant submission. The news paper being thumped on her was a new mark on her board of mental shame but she could do nothing except hope for mercy and forgiveness.

"That's better, little Sasha. Now you be a Good Girl for Brian and I can give you a treat when I pick you up tonight." He turned to Brian. "I really have to go now. Sorry again for Sasha's behavior. I don't know what came over her. She's usually so good."