Angels Among Us Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha remained in that position for a while and felt her eyes got wet. She usually was so good, why had she disobeyed Master Cody, what had gotten into her? Brian nodded. "Don't worry, I can handle it.". Then he added in their own language. "Now off you go before you miss the window."

Cody patted Sasha on the top of her head and left, leaving her with Brian. Brian sat back on the couch and smiled at her. He sat there for a moment, admiring, her, before getting up and getting a book. He was wearing slacks, a soft shirt, and socks, but no shoes, and gently petted her back with his socked feet while he read.

For a while Sasha remained in that position. When she noticed that Cody had indeed left and she was being better with the man's feet she rolled into a bit more comfortable position. Not wanting to disturb the man's studying or reading. Her hand reached to her collar. She was shocked at what happened. What had happened anyway? There had been a definite tug, no a jerk of it. There was no rope or electrical shock nothing like that. She played a bit with the pendant before very softly asking. "Am...am I allowed to get up?"

He looked up at her as if surprised she'd spoken. "Yes, I suppose so. Ready to be a Good Girl?"

She nodded. "I am sorry if I have been rude, I didn't mean to be bad." She rolled over and stood up although she was still hunching a bit to make herself smaller and not give Brian the idea she was looking down at him. Slowly she moved to the couch and sat down on the other end, idly stroking the smooth fabric.

"You can make it up to me, you know," he suggested, smiling.

Her mind rejected the vulgarity of itself. "I would like to make it up to you, Brian." A moment's hesitation whether he ought to be called Master as well. "What can I do?"

"'Master' Brian," He corrected. "We angels are your Masters, Sasha. And you can show me that you're a Very Good Girl, can't you."

"I can show you that I am a Very Good Girl Master Brian, ehm, in the same way Cod... Master Cody likes to see?" She corrected herself showing she had not yet internalised her position to the angels but had to consciously think that way.

"Very close. I am in many ways much like your Master Cody, but I don't expect you to swallow my seed. Instead, I expect you to wear it on your face. And in that way, you can be a VERY Good Girl for me. Don't worry. It won't hurt you to wear it at all."

Scepticism was visible on her face when he explained at first. "Would that not, ehm, waste your seed? Master Cody told me I was meant to take his seed inside me." Her hand stroked her belly without her realising it. "I don't mean to tell you how things are, just what em, what I heard." She crawled over to him on the couch, on all fours though having her feet lay flat not to damage the couch with her heels.

"For many angels, having humans wear our seed is a sacred mark we grant only to a few greatly favored humans. You should feel honored to wear my seed all day."

"And I am a favored human?" Her voice betrayed her pride. She crawled a bit closer to him and laid her head on his knee, looking up at him. "I don't know what to say really. I am honored of course." The fact she was bearing an angels child would have warranted at least some favor eluded her mind.

"You are indeed, very much so. Maybe even Cody will cum on your face one day. Now do you want so show me what a Very Good Girl you are?"

Sasha nodded with a grin. "I would hope that he would mark me in such a sacred manner." She slid of the couch and kneeled in front of him and whispered:"I want you to fuck my face as much as you can, I am a Very Good Girl, this is what I am meant to do.

He smiled and stood up, taking out his cock. "That's a Very Good Girl, Sasha. I will enjoy fucking your face." Taking her head in his hands, he pushed his cock past her lips and began to thrust. "Show me how well Master Cody trained you, little Sasha."

Without the ability to talk Sasha briefly made eye contact and opened her throat to Brian's cock. Her tongue salivated the skin so it could enter with minimal effort. Her hands gripped Brian's pants for both support and adoration. Her mind returned to her center and she became grounded again. This was what she was meant for, it echoed in her mind.

He pushed in deep and groaned with pleasure as he used her, much like Cody did. Though he held her head, not her hair. He gradually pushed harder and faster, trying to find the pace she was most comfortable with.

Brian's cock was different from Cody. This one was slightly shorter but a lot broader. Sasha needed to constantly adjust her jaws and she felt the strain coming on fairly quick. Not wanting to complain or make Master Brian feel unappreciated she let her tongue work as well, pushing at the base of the cock, making it easier for him to enter and use her.

"Mmm! You ARE a Very Good little Girl, Sasha! You make face fucking such a pleasure! You truly were meant for this! You have truly earned my seed on your face! Such a Very Good Girl you are!" He sped up as he got closer, using her harder, but it wouldn't be long now.

Sasha did her best to work with his rhythm and kept her tongue doing the same as Brain sped up. Her hands grasped his pants tighter to show more adoration and worship. Her moans became louder. Her eyes turned upward to him and made contact for a brief moment. There was nothing but care, worship and the hopes to please.

He finally pulled out and began to stroke his cock. "Now look at me and tell me how much you want my cum, little one. Smile for me as I cover your face."

Sasha was not really used to this ending of her treatment. "I would love your seed on my face Master Brian, please mark me as your favored human. Please mark me." She then smiled when looking up at him, sitting perfectly still for his cock so he could aim wherever he would like.

He groaned loudly as he came, his seed falling over her cheeks and lips, and up over her forehead and a little in her hair, covering every part of her face except her eyes. He pushed his cock back into her mouth and told her to suck out the rest and swallow it.

Obediently her mouth got to work and suckled the remaining seed out of his cock. She swallowed the seed like a Good Girl. When she saw and tasted that Brian could offer no more her hands went up to her face to wipe it as she would have done after she spilled something.

He held her hands away from her face. "Not just yet. You must wear it at least for today, to show you accept this sacred honor. For it is sacred, little Sasha, and every angel will know you are honored if you wear it proudly. I will give you more if I fuck your face again today, and you must wear that too, do you understand? Tell me that you understand, little Sasha."

"I understand Master Brian, I will wear your seed with pride today." The thought of having other angels acknowledge her part and role in their society meant a great deal for Sasha. The prospect of having to wear someones seed on her face the whole day, was less appealing. She decided she would not go outside today at any rate. And because of that it was alright. The way Master Brian spoke to her send a tingle down her spine. Much like when the woman she had named the countess in her mind called her adorable and cute.

"I'm also very glad that you enjoy being face-fucked so much, little Sasha. I heard you moaning, and that was very Good. Not all humans appreciate being face fucked as much as you do, even though it is only right and proper. You are a Very Good Girl to appreciate being fucked in your mouth so."

Her mind tingled on and she nodded. Her hands were eager to wipe of the wetness of her face, it was such a natural feeling to try and wipe. "I try my best to honor all the angels...Master Brian." She added hastily.

"And you do so very well, little Sasha. Here. A treat for you." He took something out of his pocket and set it on the coffee table. It opened up, and a gorgeous holographic display flashed to life in the center of the room, playing fun music to accompany the lights and patterns. Something about it tickled something primal in Sasha's mind. It was so easy to simply sit and watch in fascination as the lights moved and hypnotized. Or to reach out and to try to play with them, even though they were immaterial.

The music was not entirely classical but many of the notes were similar. Sasha felt her arms moving on the rhythm and her eyes focussed on the lights. The focus and blurring of the images were something she had never seen before, or could have imagined. "Wow, this is...amazing." She crawled closer to the device and forgot about the glistening seed on her face while she watched the light patterns, the seemingly dancing figures that were not human at all. They had different skin and different bodies but they seemed so lively. Sasha was enthralled by the beauty of it.

He smiled and took out a small device and set it to record her as she was enthralled. "So adorable," he muttered to himself. "Camilla will LOVE this."

Sasha in the meantime saw the lights flash and the melody change. From calm to quick. She did not seem to be able to focus on the dancing forms who were elegant and fluid.

He recorded her off and on for a couple hours, in between reading his book and making some food for her, which, unlike Master Cody, he put in a dish on the floor for her when the device was done with it's show.

Sasha blinked a few times when it was done and looked at Brian. "What was that, how...is it made?" She noticed the food and crawled towards it since it was so close by. She took the dish in her hands and moved to sit on the couch. Being so in awe of what she had seen she had been rude enough not to thank for the food. A broad smile played on her face.

"Not on the couch. You'll make a mess. Leave the dish where I put it, little Sasha. As for the device, we observed your 'movies' and made something similar to entertain Good little Boys and Girls. Like yourself."

Before she sat down on the couch she slunk back a bit disappointed. "I won't make a mess I promise." She turned her head again to the device and was amazed at the heavenly inventions. She really liked it and it made the idea to stay with Master Brian in the future even more appealing.

"I know you won't make a mess on purpose, but humans can't help themselves. Back to the floor with you like a Good Girl. You want to be a Good Girl, don't you? I'll feed you a treat if you're Good."

Her head cocked in curiosity. She sat down on the floor with the dish in front of her. "I am a Good Girl, I will sit on the floor." Her eyes did not turn away from him, curious to what his treat would be. At this point she could really not imagine anything more delightful than what the device had brought her. She brought one hand down to the food without looking what it was and took a bite.

The food was rather like jambalaya, but flavored perfectly for Sasha's tastes, and clearly deeply nutritious. The portion size was perfect too. Just as she finished the last bite, she felt satisfyingly full.

She sat back and sighed content. "Hmm that was delicious, where did you get that recipe. I am sure I can treat you in return." Her hands wiped around her mouth to remove any food stains and some wayward seed in the proces. She did not seem to notice.

"Be more careful with my seed, little one, you nearly wiped some away. But you still get a treat." He got up and opened a little bag that had what looked like a chocolate truffle in it, wrapped up. He unwrapped it and held it out to her in his hand. "Go ahead." Somehow, she knew he expected her to eat it directly out of his hand.

Her hand went up a bit to pick it out of his hand but she withstood the motion. She bend further towards his hand and carefully took the chocolate out of his hand. Seeing some chocolate residue on his palm she gave it a short teasing lap with her tongue. Her goal was to tease him, the reaction was slightly orgasmic. The chocolate was perfect, the soft cream inside it was sweet but not to sweet, a hint of salt and a whiff of lemon. She moaned while she savored the taste. Her hand went first to her collar, then she stroked a nipple before her hand slid downwards.

As the chocolate slipped down her throat and into her belly, a soft, delicious heat seemed to seep through her skin, carrying with it a gentle but powerful wave of pleasure that started from her mouth before reaching every corner of her body. Before too long, her flesh was quivering with an orgasm unlike any she'd ever experienced. It made her crave a cock in her mouth immediately.

She rolled on the floor clutching at the soft carpet, her legs shivering. She moaned loudly and slowly began to crawl to Brian. The distance seemed endless as both her mouth and her vagina demanded attention. She kept her legs pressed closely against each other to stave of its need. "Please..." she begged. She hung her tongue out of her mouth and gasped for air. "Please help me."

"Tell me what you need little one," He said smiling. He was recording her, since she was being particularly cute to him. "Use your Good Girl words."

She swore softly under her breath at his stance on protocol. "Please help me Master Brian, I need...it...please give it to me." She finally arrived at his feet and lunged at his groin, her hands trying to fiddle with the belt but unable through the haze of pleasure and waves of orgasmic sensations.

He chuckled. "So cute!" And helped her open his pants and pushed his cock into her mouth. The relief was instant, and just as instantly followed by another orgasm as she felt his cock stretch her throat. "Such a cute Good little Girl!"

While Sasha felt her throat open up and relieve her hand went between her legs to pleasure that. The feeling lessend but was not relieved like her mouth. Her moans vibrated through her throat onto Brians cock. There was also plea in her moans as her unoccupied hand scratched the couch, hoping it would do anything at all to help her needs.

"Good little Girls like you should be rewarded," and he handed her a toy. Her first dildo. He calmly and in simple terms told her how to use it to help her neediness.

Trying her best to listen she first toyed with the dildo on the outside, after feeling little relief she brought it inside, first only the tip. Not being familiar with such odd shapes and bumps on her already sensitive touch. Her head bobbed up and down a bit feeling the relief in her mouth and throat to become more and more total. Her hips bucked a few times when she felt a slightly larger bit of the dildo entering her.

He gripped her head and began fucking her face, increasing her relief as he used her. THIS was what the treat made her crave. Having her mouth used so fully. The more he fucked her, the greater her pleasure became, until she was nearly senseless with the bliss of cock.

The entire sensation became complete, her hand tried to fiddle but apparently the dildo had nothing more to give. Sasha felt her entire body tremble and quake. Her mind was not thinking anymore, her mind was not anymore at that moment. All she could feel was bliss, pure sensation. If asked later, she could have called that moment her meeting with god. Such intense was the pleasure that she had no idea on how long it took, what day it was or where she was at the time.

When the time came, he pulled back once more to cover her ecstatic face in his hot, sweet seed. And even the sensation of the seed on her skin was deeply erotic and sensational, triggering one last, closing orgasm.

Sasha collapsed on the floor, the dildo still protruding from her inner self. Her eyes were shut, her mouth was open, her skin glistened with both sweat and seed. She panted as she lay on her back in the middle of the living room. After a several minutes she slowly opened her eyes. "God...that was...god."

He chuckled, snapped a picture, then picked her up and set her down in a human-sized padded basket on the floor, then draped a blanket over her. "You need a nap now, little one. Sleep off your treat. I'll wake you in a couple hours." He passed a hand over her eyes, and she couldn't help but slip into a deep and restful slumber.

When she woke two hours later, Brian took the blanket off and smiled down at her. "Feeling better?" He reached down to gently grope her breasts, squeezing softly and teasing her nipples with his thumb as though it were a perfectly natural thing to do to a half-awake girl, like scratching a yawning kitten behind the ears.

Sasha stretched and moaned at the touch. "Hmmmmm, yes Master Brian, I feel wonderful." Her hand traveled to his calf and stroked it, enjoying every bit touch of and touching the angel. With each touch of his hand she craned her neck and arched her back a bit more.

He continued groping her breasts as she clearly enjoyed it. "We still have several hours to kill until your Master comes back for you. So I thought we could train you a little more, if you don't mind."

She looked up at him with a puzzled look. She was well aware that Master Cody was preparing her for all kinds of things and that her ritualised life now looked similar to how she had trained the dog when she was young. She had tried to ignore that feeling and nodded grateful that Master Brian would be willing to help her in these trying times.

"One of the things Good little human Girls should all be expected to do is dance for their Masters. Angels love to watch humans dance, and don't you want to do what you can to help Master Cody be happy in these trying times? So I will help to teach you to dance for him." The living room had been opened up and there was plenty of space for her.

And standing waiting for her in the middle of the room was a girl, naked and in heels, who looked exactly like an identical twin of her.

When Brian saw Sasha's look, he smiled. "Don't worry. That's just a spirit. She's will help teach you to dance."

Sasha looked at the girl and was perplexed. "Wh...how...?" Her hand reached up to touch the girls hand and the girl's hand went up and touched hers. There was no connection like skin would feel but Sasha did feel something, it was slightly warm but had little resistance. "How...how do I dance?" Sasha asked while looking the girl in the eyes. The girl in turn looked back at her and smiled warmly.

The girl took Sasha's hand and helped her up. "Just a moment," Brian said to the hologram. "Almost ready for you." He turned back to Sasha and groped her again, this time licking her nipples and sucking ever so lightly, before finally letting her go and turning to sit on the couch. "Now. Sasha Two here will teach you to dance for angels."

'Sasha Two', if that was what she should be called, smiled again at Sasha and began dancing. The dance was sensual and erotic, showing off her body and touching herself all over, going low and up again and in all ways making love to Brian despite the physical distance between them. The dance itself seemed easy enough, at the moment, but it was clear that attitude was everything.

Sasha felt terribly ashamed of both not being able to move her own body like that and at the same time seeing herself dance like that. The thought of being as sensual as that was arousing enough. After seeing herself dance like that she tried to mimic the style and movements but clearly did lack the attitude. She felt silly while doing her best.

Brian wasn't disappointed. It was her first time, after all. "Try mimicking the movements as best you can. As you get the hang of it, the right attitude will get easier. But the most important thing you can do is to try, as best you possibly can, to let go of shame, at least while you're dancing. This is a special dance you will only ever have to do for angels, like your Master Cody, and it is sacred like getting your face fucked, or having cum on your face. It is a part of how you can show your respect to us."