Angels Among Us Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encouraged by his words Sasha tried to get more into the flow of things and for a while really enjoyed dancing with herself. The spirit that looked like her made her feel comfortable as well as reënforcing her own self image as a hot girl.

Sasha's holographic doppelganger was patient and supportive, showing her slower and easier when she needed it and in all ways teaching the sexy dance as best as anyone might, while also showing Sasha that a girl exactly like her could do amazing things with her body.

Sasha danced and tried new styles and her attitude did improve. Of course she could not compete with her own image but it did stir hope and a thing to look forward to. Outside the sun began to set and traffic increased slightly with people coming home from work and their daily routines.

Cody would be home very late, so they still had a few hours. It was time for dinner. Brian stood up. "Give Sasha Two a thank-you hug and I'll deactivate her for now. Then I'll make you dinner."

Sasha hugged herself with a big smile and a red face of the work out she had. "Deactivate?" She asked Master Brian slightly confused.

"She's a spirit, remember? She's made of light and energy. Watch." Sasha Two blew Sasha a kiss, then vanished in a dim flash of light. Brian held a device similar to the one that had displayed the fascinating lightshow and set it down, as though he were done with it. "She can come back when you're ready to practice again and show Master Cody what you've learned." He went into the kitchen, and inbetween making himself a fancy dinner, he put a mix of nuts and chopped veggies and cut up chunks of bread soaked in broth into a dish for her and put it on the floor again with a similar dish of water.

Sasha took the dish in her hands and moved towards the couch to take place next to Brian. "What are we having?" Looking down in her dish she saw the rather nutritious meal and smiled. "Smells nice, what do you call it?" She took one of the nuts and munched it down.

"Mm? Oh, I suppose you could call it 'chow'." He motioned her to the floor next to his feet, as though that were her natural place.

She saw his gesture and nodded. "Oh yes, I ought not to make a mess." She sat down in between his feet and started eating with her hands. The nuts and veggies were damp but not so that she would spill on herself or the floor. When she finished the hard parts she would drink the broth. It tasted deep and with many different kinds of depths even though it seemed simple enough. "Hmmm, this is so good, I really need you to write down the recipes... if ehm, if you would not mind Master Brian." in her excited state she forgot her place amongst angels and quickly changed to a more fitting state of mind.

He smiled and chuckled. "Humans really shouldn't be cooking for themselves if they don't have to. Humans don't really understand nutrition or healthy diets very well. Look at how many humans overeat, or even undereat and starve themselves. And even when they have the right portions, they have too much salt or sugar or fat. No, humans really shouldn't feed themselves when they have angels to take care of them. If there were more of us, we'd feed you all."

"Would you really intervene in...hmmm, this tastes great, would you really intervene in daily life? Isn't that something that god forbade or...something?" It was more than clear that she did not mind being taken care of at all. But his openness on the lack of self preservation of humans was making Sasha having mixed feelings. Well of course angels would do infinitely better than humans, they are supernatural. On the other hand, humans had taken care of themselves for a very very long time. And look at the progress they had made without intervention. This broth however should be added to the 'important discovery' list.

"About that," he began slowly, trying his best to remember what Cody had said about human beliefs for the 'angels' cover story, "humans shouldn't make too many assumptions about what is and isn't right for angels to do. We've had to keep hidden, true, and most humans haven't known our direct care the way you have, since there are far too few of us. Your beliefs about angels are 'right' in many ways, but there are some things humans can never really understand. We would very much like to care for all humans, but it's not because God forbade us that we can't. That's part of why you are bearing Cody's child. So that the progeny of humans and angels together can bridge the gap, and care for all the other humans with the wisdom of angels."

Her hand stroked her belly again, knowing there was a child growing in there. The thought was still new and weird, but also special and precious. "I know, I shouldn't assume things I don't know about. But I hope you do appreciate the thought of having angels over is still a strange thing. As if it all so unreal. When angels are real, what else could be real? Demons, vampires or even something as absurd as aliens?"

"Well you know that demons are real. As for vampires or aliens? I don't think I'd go that far. At least, not on this planet." He winked at her and smiled disarmingly. "But you know what I think? I think you need to be a Very Good Girl again. It's about time."

She nodded obediently and felt her inside churn with anticipation, was it still residue of whatever heavenly treat it was he gave her? "I want you to fuck my face as much as you can, I am a Very Good Girl, this is what I am meant to do." She said her 'prayer' as she turned around to kneel before him. She put the dish away so she would not tip it over and made brief eye contact.

He stood and took out his cock for her, brushing her hair out of her face, still with some dried cum on it. He smiled down at her. "Yes. You are a Very Good Girl, Sasha, and it is very right to face-fuck a Girl as Good as you." He rubbed the tip of his cock slowly over her lips for a few moments, encouraging her to lick, before pushing in gently and slowly.

Her tongue slipped out between her lips and caressed the tip, making it slicker and preparing it to enter her throat. "Thank you Master Brian." She whispered to the cock and broke eye contact. Her hands wrapped around his calves for support and letting him know how much he meant to her at that moment.

He pulled her head down deep onto his cock, filling her throat with his manhood inch by inch until her lips were pressed against the base of his shaft. He held her down for a few moments, pumping his hips into her before pulling back to let her breathe through her nose and then thrusting finally in earnest, each stroke going deep.

She groaned and let one of her hands slide down between her legs. She now and then made eye contact with Master Brian and found herself sometimes focus more on what was going on between her legs, her by now wet pussy, rather than on his divine cock. He noticed it as well when her hand moved quicker and quicker. Sasha grunted on his cock and nearly fell over because of her first small height.

"Sasha," he warned. "Being a Very Good Girl means paying attention to what you're doing when you're having your face fucked. You don't want to stop being a Very Good Girl, do you?"

She looked up at him with slight regret and shook her head with his cock still in her mouth. "Nhh-hhhg" she tried to mouthe. Although there had been a streak of tease in her eyes as well. Her lips curled up a bit while she sat back on her knees and continued both sucking and pleasing herself.

"Do you want me to tell Master Cody that you've been a Bad Girl? That you couldn't focus while worshiping an angel's cock?"

The tease left her eyes and she broke eye contact again. Her hand went back to his calf as she pressed her lips against the base of his cock, now with more conviction than before. She felt like she could not disappoint Master Cody.

"Good. Now suck hard, like a Good Girl, and use your tongue well. Please me, and I will tell Master Cody what a Very Good Girl you were when I was fucking your face."

She nodded a tiny bit, not wanting to spring her gag-reflex with him so deeply embedded in her throat. Her tongue was in no position to do much but she managed to suck as best she could, showing much more adoration and worship than before.

He pulled back from time to time to give her more chances to learn to please him actively with her mouth before thrusting in again, keeping the pace slow and steady. His grip on her head was firm and strong, though still gentle and careful, and he finally began to moan with pleasure.

Sasha was so occupied with her sacred duty that she had not hear the door open and close, it was done softly. She tried to bob her head up and down more in order to please Master Brian, sucking not with all her might, but with enough that he would certainly feel it.

Brian looked up at the door and smiled, still actively fucking Sasha's mouth. "Hello, John! Good to see you, old man! Come in! Make yourself something to eat! Don't mind us. Sasha here is showing me what a Good Girl she is."

A calm, quiet voice replied from behind her. "Indeed she is. She does seem like a very good girl." The voice didn't emphasize it quite like the other angels did. "Thank you, Master Brian. I'll do that. Do you have any kale?"

"Yes. Just check the bottom drawer of the fridge. I've got half a head of it left."

"Thank you. I could use some kale tacos." Soft footsteps walked passed her to the kitchen while Brian refocused on fucking her deeply.

Sasha realised that there was another person present, someone who she did not recall being an angel. In terrified shock and jerk her head back and saw the man's while he moved into the kitchen. Her eyes darted from Brian, to the back of the man and to Brians cock. "Oh shit." She whispered. All her previous lack of inhibitions were gone with the thought of a man seeing her like this. Her hands flew to her chest and she began to back away from the kitchen and Brian alike, hoping to find at least her clothes back.

"Calm down this instant, Sasha. This man is with us. He's a close friend and knows that Good Girls should be naked and face fucked. He's a dear old friend and you shouldn't behave so badly in front of him. Apologize to John this instant." The collar jerked on her neck to emphasize his point.

She remained silent but shook her head. Her hand was grasped her clothes and pulled them towards her. Before Brian could stop her, she ran out the door that John had unlocked, while throwing on her top and pulling up her skirt. She didn't have time to get them properly situated and everything was askew and barely fitting, but she was covered. She wiped the cum from her face, forgetting the 'sacred honor' and fled into the streets as quickly as her heels would allow. This was the first time she'd ever tried running in heels, and to her shock, something about the way her feet felt made it easier than it seemed like it should have been. What she didn't know was that the process that had transformed her had also subtly altered her legs and feet to allow comfortable and easy wear of heels in nearly all circumstances, and she had Cody to thank for the relative simplicity of being fast in them now.

She ducked down an alley to fix herself up a little more before continuing, tying the top behind her better and fixing her skirt, suddenly more self-conscious than ever before of being dressed like a woman in public. The very female way she felt with the angels was eroding as she... he was reminded of what it was like to be out among humans again. Sasha tried to act as normally as he could as he walked back into town, looking frantically for a cab or trolley to take him back to Cody's place. It occur to him just yet that he might go home. He needed Cody. He needed his Master.

People didn't look too closely at him at first, though some found it odd to see a 'woman' in a skirt and heels walking so very much like a man. A few offered to help him as he looked increasingly lost, but he made excuses and shied away, seeing demons everywhere. Or vampires. Or aliens. Or werewolves. He felt like he couldn't trust anyone, and his panic intensified. Where was Master Cody?!

Finally finding a trolley, he paid for a ticket and hopped on, making himself small to attract as little attention as possible, avoiding eye contact and shivering when anyone got too close. When he arrived at the tower Cody lived at, he had another moment of panic when he couldn't remember which floor Cody lived on.

A woman touched his shoulder and smiled at him. "Are you lost? Can I help you?"

Sasha was terrified and shook his head. "N-no. I'm-m ok-kay. Th-thank y-you." he stammered out, shaking from head to foot, clearly not okay.

The woman smirked a little and put an arm around Sasha's shoulders. "I'll take care of you, little one. I'll find where you're supposed to be."

They way she said 'little one' rang loud, heavy alarm bells in Sasha's mind. That was how the angels spoke to him, but this woman did not feel like any angel. There was only one other option. She was a demon! And when he looked into the woman's eyes, his certainty that he was about to fall into a demon's clutches became all the surer. He screamed and ran for it. The woman snarled and gripped Sasha's top, but the flimsy thing ripped off in her hands. Sasha covered his chest and ran towards the nearest alley and hid between two dumpsters, shivering and crying. Desperately needing Master Cody.

Then, with a glow that could only be described as heavenly, he was there. Sasha's Master Cody, holding Sasha's 'leash' device and running towards him... her. With Master Cody back, she fell gratefully back into a female feeling. She held out her arms to Cody, crying big salty tears and sobbing as he picked her up.

"I'm. I'm sorry, Master Cody. I w-was a b-Bad Girl. I'm so very very sorry." Her words dissolved back into sobs as Master Cody stroked her back and held her in his arms. "It's okay, little one. It's okay. I'm here now. Let's go home." He carried her back into his tower and up to his penthouse, locking the door behind him and setting her down in their bed. He passed his hand over her eyes, and she fell blissfully asleep.

Intermezzo

Far away from Brightwood a meeting was held a woman in a form fitting but professional suit sat in front of three men. They sat silent, hanging to every word that left her lips. "So you see gentlemen, this poses a threat to our world, to our way of living. We must stop this harlot before she spawns her filth into the world that god created." One of them reacted thoughtful. "Of course High protectoress, but how can we find this harlot, what do the signs say?" The woman cast a look into the corner, a still warm heap of organs and blood lay in a golden dish. "The signs say that she lives near Atlantis, but it won't tell us exactly where." The second man, wearing a pristine white robe and golden rings on each finger reacted. "What if we brought you another one, I am sure the spirits.." He was cut off by a mere look of the woman. "Do you assume I misread the signs high guardian?" she spat out his title as if it was insult. The large man shrunk in his chair and shook his head. "No High Protectoress, forgive me." "You don't seem to grasp the gravity of our situation you dolt, if this harlot spawns her filth the world will end and the horror beyond the veil will break through, you gentlemen, and only you stand between the horror and our world. I don't care what strings you must pull, I want that harlot to be brought back, alive and unharmed. There might yet be time to lift her curse. We may purge the filth she carries and cleanse her of her sins, no go before I decide I will need a clearer reading on one of you!"

The men hurried out of her office, Kuro stood up and smiled. "Silly humans, this is my story, this ends how I want it to end." She walked to the remains, it had been a boy, perhaps twenty years old, he had cursed, fought, cried, bribed and begged. The ritual had to be complete and in sight of her dear followers. She had removed his innards and placed them on the golden dish. A bit of holograms and subaudible waves did the rest. They all wanted to believe, that was the saddest part of these...beings. They wanted to believe that spirits would talk to them and only them. That a spirit would guide them. Oh and they would be guided, they would be played, used and discarded when they were used up. She laid her hands on the organs and felt that they were already cold. She had used other animals in the past, but nothing seemed to work as well as their own. Some poor sod would be taken of the streets, embalmed in some exotic oil or something and...suddenly he was a valued sacrifice. Kuro pressed a button and saw the dish tilt backwards letting the organs slide into a dark tube. On the end of which there was a growl and later the slopping sounds of a feast. She said. "Eat up my darlings, I hope I can soon give you someone...no, something bigger." She giggled at the notion of calling these animals a person. Her phone beeped, it showed her next appointment 'Ordo Templari, 15:00, Jeruzalem'. She sighed and picked up her gear and walked towards the elevator. A man scooted into the elevator with her. "My lady, High Priestess, we have received word of our chapter in Atlantis, they will begin their search immediately." Kuro nodded as she pressed the button for the top of the building.