All Comments on 'Angels Ch. 06'

by gothic_chameleon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
This story is definitely

strange. I'm not quite sure what to think of all the archangels being so evil. Even the good ones are selfish and evasive and mean. I feel bad for Andariel. She's in the middle of a war and it seems she's the only one strong enough to fight. Hugely outnumbered but somehow surviving. You lose yourself, though, when you're forced to do ANYTHING in order to survive. I hope she can escape and live her own life. Or the Izual turns over a new leaf to be with her. For the record, tying her up and forcing her to accept his brother as well is just as bad as what her father did to her. Evil, repulsive and not at all sexy. As much as I want Izual to turn good and look after Andariel, I wish he could be damned even more than he is already. Really, I don't know which characters to like and which to hate. I usually like to choose a side but I'm willing to see where you're going with this. Looking forward to the next chapter.

gothic_chameleongothic_chameleonover 13 years agoAuthor
from the author

The final chapter of Andariel's chapter is coming soon. I'm debating on whether I should write her sisters' stories. I love these guys and I'm just not ready to let them go yet.

nicoleoohxcnicoleoohxcover 13 years ago
gothic chameleon

you should write her sister's stories! I am loving this series!

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
Soooo

Damn confusing. I swear there is something still missing. Why is she being used so badly? I read the 2 part story of her and Izual and it dose not tie in together. There is still no back story. I don't understand why your flow is not smooth but all over the place. I guess.!!

gothic_chameleongothic_chameleonover 13 years agoAuthor
You're right

The two part story about Andariel and Izual doesn't tie in, because they have nothing to do with each other. I just liked the names because of something my exfiance told me. I'm working on the smoothness, which is why the next chapter of Duriel is so long in coming. I know I'm not a really good writer but I'm trying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergothic_chameleon@gothic_chameleon
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to everyone who read my cringe-worthy stories. No, I probably won't be finishing any of them unless I totally rewrite them.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Angels Ch. 05 Previous Part
Angels Series Info