Angels Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In therapy, with the other Halflings." he answers. I blink at him. That's definitely not an answer I expected to hear. He smiles. "We kidnapped a therapist, so she could not tell the world about us."

"She?" I ask. The angels don't usually hold girls in high esteem.

"With their history, I thought a female would have better luck." he explains. I nod and sit down beside him. He takes my hand and flips it over to trace the veins in my wrist.

"You smell like you have been playing with the other side, dragul meu." he says. He holds my wrist to his nose and inhales deeply. "Michael, to be specific."

Shit. Maybe I won't get to withhold the information.

"I saw him, in the forest." I explain awkwardly. He bends down and sniffs my lap.

"That does not explain why you smell of him between your legs." he answers. I frown at him. "My sense of smell is better than any other sense, but no changing the subject."

"I ended up on top of him." I reply. I'm really uncomfortable with this line of questioning. "Can all angels smell as well as you?"

"Only I, Izual, Michael and Azrael are gifted this way." he sniffs my throat and licks my pulse. "We also have certain powers that none of the others do. The four of us are the most powerful."

I take a ragged breath as he bites me, lightly. He jerks me into his lap and presses his body close to mine. For once, I don't think it's him trying to scare me. I think he really finds my scent that attractive. Odd.

"You fed from him." he whispers. I start to nod when Izual speaks.

"She fed from who?" he asks. I tense automatically. I want to hide behind Lucifer, but I know he would enjoy torturing me just as much as the next fellow. "Answer me, child."

I turn around slowly to face him. He looks horrible, bruised and cut up. "What the fuck happened to you?" I blurt. He smiles sardonically.

"Did you really think we would cease to fight if you removed your lovely little body from the room?" Izual asks. I blush. Well, yeah. He throws his head back and laughs, but somehow I don't like that laugh. He sounds closer to insane than joyous. Logic manages to make a few inroads, and I finally realize something important.

"Where's Azrael?" I ask. He smiles coldly and walks towards me deliberately.

"Why, so you can go to him and heal him? Feed him your delectable blood and save him from pain?" he mocks. I nod, once. He moves in close, faster than I can see, and puts his fangs to my pulse. "And what do you plan to do if I will not allow such a thing to occur?"

I snarl and shove him back. "I am not your pet." I hiss. He smiles wider, and I gulp. He looks like he wants to eat me, and not in a good way.

"Come back with me, child. I will allow you to heal him." he says. I hesitate for a moment.

"You guys can't lie, right?" I ask. They both nod.

"Archangels are incapable of lying. It was designed into us so we would stay honest and loyal." Izual says. They exchange looks over my shoulder.

"We can withhold the truth. You should always consider that." Lucifer says softly. I frown at him and stand up. I don't really have a choice but to go. Izual takes my hands in his and steps onto the odd little floor patch with me. I don't hear what he whispers, but we end up back in his room. Azrael lays on the bed, looking far worse than his brother. I wince and take a step towards him, but Izual stops me. He shoves me up against the wall and pins me there.

"You said I could heal your brother." I choke. He laughs softly in my ear.

"Me first." he whispers huskily, and his fangs slice into my throat. This time, he is not anywhere near gentle. He rips into my throat and feeds like a wild animal, taking some of my flesh with him. I sink to the floor when he lets me go, dizzy from blood loss. If I feed Azrael as well, I might pass out and not wake up for a few days. I can't die from blood loss, but I will feel weak, and I'm afraid of what the angels would do to me, were I out of it for that long. Izual laughs and throws me down on the bed beside his brother.

"Well, heal him, child." he mocks. I stare up at him, and realize he meant for this to happen. He purposely drained me do I wouldn't be able to help his brother. I whimper softly and offer Azrael the still bleeding wound on my throat. He attacks me, pinning me against the bed and sucking hard. I whimper louder, but I don't push him away. He needs this. Azrael works his way between my legs and shreds my pants. I gasp as he slides inside me. It feels surprisingly good to have him pressed so close. I moan for him weakly as he moves in and out. I'm getting dizzy, and I can feel the darkness closing in. He pulls away and licks my blood from his mouth. I stare up into his eyes as the darkness eats my vision.

"You guys promised to keep me safe." I mumble. Azrael nods and kisses me softly. Izual takes my hand, actually looking a bit regretful. His hands are so warm against my icy skin.

"No harm will befall you, child. Sleep, and you will wake up whole." he murmurs. I nod and close my eyes to the world.

12