Anger Made My Wife a Slut Yet Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Next to go was my skirt. I was now into my second song and I didn't waste much time with the single button that held my skirt up. I let the skirt drop and stepped out of it. I wasn't sure which piece to take off next and so I went to the front of the stage and pulled the waistcoat wide open and shook my boobs. A spur of the moment decision had me with my back to the audience as I bent forwards and slowly peeled the thong over my ass and down my legs. I carefully pulled it over my heels and left it on the stage.

Now in just my hat, waistcoat, gun belt and heels I skipped from one side of the stage to the other and back again. I was fully aware that my tits and pussy were on display and I felt like I was in total control. I kicked off the heels and shrugged the waistcoat off my shoulders and let it drop. From there I squatted on my haunches and pulled my knees apart. I repeated that several times around the front of the stage and then stood up and undid the buckle that held the gun belt on. I slipped the belt off and let it drop onto the stage. Lying back on the stage I brought my legs up vertical and then opened them wide. I opened and closed my legs several times before standing up again. Realizing that the last song was almost at an end, I strutted to the middle of the stage and turned away from the audience. I stopped and looked over my shoulder at the audience, took my hat off and casually dropped it. Then I simply walked off of the stage.

To say I was thrilled would be an understatement. The other girls had been watching and I got hugs and high fives from all of them. At this point all I wanted was to get dressed and go out and do it all again. Sterling had rushed out on stage to pick up my discarded outfit and when he returned he also gave me a hug. A long hug. I put on a robe and sat down not wanting to come off of the high I was feeling.

"Sterling, would you get me a rum and coke please?" I asked.

"Of course, I'll be right back."

The back door to the bar was just down the corridor and he reappeared in just a couple of minutes with my drink. As I thanked him I noticed that he was looking intently at my cleavage. After my next dance I would make sure that I didn't tie my robe quite so tightly.

My show hadn't been particularly energetic and I didn't feel the need to towel myself off. The next girl was already on stage and I knew that I had the best part of an hour before I was due back on stage. One thing I was sure of was that I was going to look at my next outfit ahead of time so that I could plan my performance a little better.

I was desperately hoping that it wasn't a schoolgirl uniform. Apart from the sheer corniness of it, as a 53 year old woman, I didn't want to be prancing around the stage dressed as a 16 year old. Thankfully when I removed the cover I saw a grey and white pinstriped business woman's suit. The bra and panties were lacy and quite revealing. There was a slightly see through white blouse and the skirt was modestly knee length. A pair of sensible black shoes and dark coloured stockings finished the outfit off. This looked like a straightforward striptease that the music would dictate.

Even though I had plenty of time before I was on stage again I dressed quickly and asked one of the girls to put my hair up in a bun. She did so and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was more than happy to see this stern, sexy business woman staring back at me. My fantasy of stripping for the guys in the office came back to me. It would have been a career ender but what a way to go!

I was trying to figure out how I wanted to handle this strip. Did I want to get naked quickly or drag it out and tease the guys? In the end I decided that I would give them just enough to keep them interested but I'd keep my panties on until the last minute or so.

When my turn came I strode confidently out onto the stage. The first song was a danceable rock tune that I had heard many times. Whenever my husband and I drove anywhere in his car he always had his radio tuned to a rock station or had his MP3 player on. My music of choice is country but Alan hates it. "Why do they all sing through their noses?" he would complain. "How come country singers from southern Ontario say Y'all as if they are really from Tennessee. It's all so fake." He did have a point but I like the music anyway. When I watched CMT occasionally he would ask "Is this another man is drankin' too much, wife leaves him and takes all sixteen children with her, the combine harvester breaks down and the 'ole hound done died song?" My response was invariably along the lines of "go to bed you old hippie and make sure your love beads don't get caught in your chest hair."

There was two catwalks leading out from the stage and I had been too nervous to use then on my first dance. I decided that I would use both of them this time. My suit jacket was the first to come off and instead of dropping it I held it over my shoulder with one finger and continued to stride around examining the audience. With a look of disdain on my face I turned my back on the audience and strolled to the back of the stage and casually hung my jacket over a chair. Next I made my way to the left side catwalk. This was the one that lead out into the area where the regular audience was.

I walked as sexily as I could making sure to make eye contact with as many guys as I possible. When I came to a fairly attractive white guy I knelt down in front of him, winked at him and slowly undid the top two buttons of my blouse. He couldn't see any more than my cleavage but he and the guys around him all cheered. Reaching behind my head I took out the pin that held my hair in place and shook my head to let my hair fall. I stood up and continued along the catwalk. Occasionally leant forwards and shook my tits for the guys and they responded with calls to "get them out."

When I reached the circle at the end of the catwalk I undid the rest of the buttons but didn't take the blouse off. I made my way back up the catwalk fondling my bra covered boobs and when I got to the stage I slowly pushed the blouse off each should and let it drop.

The second song had just started as I made my way down the other catwalk. I decided that I wasn't going to spend too much time on this side because they had already seen me naked plenty of times and I'd end up back at the hotel later anyway.

When I got to the end of the catwalk I simply unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I bent over and slipped off my sensible shoes and started back towards the stage. I had already decided that my stockings were going to be the last item to come off.

At the top of the left side catwalk I danced for a few moments before reaching behind my back to unhook my bra. I didn't let it drop immediately but spent some time going from side to side on the catwalk teasing the men. There was an old guy sitting on his own nursing a beer. He had several days of untidy beard growth and when he smiled at me I noticed that the few teeth that he had were yellowing and crooked. I knelt in front of him and let my bra drop. I held the garment up and dropped it into his lap and he picked it up and waved it over his head. The music was loud but I yelled at him to stand up. When he stood I took one of his hands and placed it on my bare breast. He quickly put his other hand on the other breast and I let him fondle me.

Figuring I had made his day I stood up and carried on down the catwalk. Before I reached the end of the catwalk I stopped and slowly eased my panties down over my hips. I eased them down my thighs and over my knees and let them drop. I bent to pick them up and used the elastic to ping them out into the crowd. I smiled and danced my way down to the circle at the end of the catwalk making sure that my tits were bouncing and my ass was wiggling. The last song was playing and so I figured I had better get my stockings off. Lying down on my back I lifted one leg and peeled the stocking off. I repeated the process with the other leg and sat up with my legs open.

I turned over onto my hands and knees and crawled around a bit to give the guys a view of my pussy and swinging tits. Then I stood up and went back up the catwalk from side to side crouching down with my knees apart. I sought out the old guy again and he lifted his hand to touch between my legs. I stood up quickly and smiled and wagged my finger at him.

When I got back to the stage the song ended and I simply waved to the audience and turned to go backstage. This time I did need a towel and Sterling handed me one. I was no longer nervous about him staying and watching me. I didn't try to hide when I toweled my boobs and between my legs and I didn't bother to put the robe on either.

Another guy appeared and said to Sterling "Those two waitresses haven't turned up again. Can we borrow a couple of girls for a while? The guys are getting pissed off because they can't get drinks."

"Sure, Janice has just come off so she has plenty of time and Marissa can help too."

"I thought I was here to strip." I protested.

"This is an emergency. We need two girls now." Sterling insisted.

"If Darby says its ok I'll do it but I don't think he wants me waitressing." I said.

My first job out of school was waitressing in a rough bar in my hometown. I wasn't intimidated by it but I just didn't think Darby would allow it.

A few minutes later Sterling reappeared and said "Darby is a businessman. He understands that a business can't survive without revenue so he has no problem with you helping out."

"Ok, what do I wear?" I asked.

"Given the nature of this establishment this is all you will need." Said the guy who came asking.

He pulled a bright orange g-string out of his pocket and handed it to me.

At first I was shocked but then I considered the fact that I had already been naked on stage twice and I decided it wasn't a big deal.

"Ok." I said.

I pulled the g-string on and adjusted it as well as I could but I realized that it wasn't covering much. The other girl was a regular employee of the club and she didn't protest at all. We followed the guy out of the dressing room and through the door to the bar. We were each handed a tray and told which section to work in. My section was in the public area near the stage. Darby and his friends could see me but I wouldn't be serving them. Not yet anyway.

I ventured out into the crowd and was bombarded with drink orders. As I squeezed between the tables I felt hands 'accidentally' touching my legs and bum. I knew that protesting would be pointless and decided to simply accept that it was going to happen. There were fifteen tables in my section and I tried to serve two or three tables at the same time. I had made three trips to the bar and back and on my fourth trip back to a fairly rowdy table I was carrying a tray full of drinks. As I passed the rowdy table on my way to deliver to an adjacent group I noticed that one guy had pushed his chair back and my route was blocked. I was about to ask him to pull his chair in when I felt two hands on my ass. I had been groped numerous times on my way back and forth and I was getting used to it. This time though I felt the hands pulling my g-string down. I was carrying a tray full of drinks with both hands and I couldn't stop the guy. I pushed my knees together to try to stop him from pulling the g-string right down but I wasn't strong enough and soon the garment was around my ankles. I was afraid to try to walk in case I tripped and dropped the tray so all I could do was step out of the g-string. It did get caught on one of my heels but another 'helpful' guy reached down and freed it.

I put the tray down on the table and turned to look for the g-string but it was already gone. It was already in some guy's pocket I figured. No problem, when I got back to the bar I would get another one. I served the drinks and made my way back to the bar. I asked the barman where I could get another g-string and he told me "We don't have any more darlin'. The girls take them home and don't bring them back. You'll have to go with what you've got."

"But I don't have anything." I protested.

"Yes, I can see that." He leered.

His eyes roamed over my body and I felt my nipples hardening.

"Ok." I told myself. "Does it really matter if I am on stage naked or down here naked? The guys can see me either way and I did come here knowing that I would be naked. Go big or go home!"

"Fine." I snapped. "Have it your way."

"Thanks darlin'." He smiled.

I picked up my tray and ventured back into the crowd. For some reason the fact that I was now naked made a difference. The guys were not only feeling my legs and ass but some were now openly touching my boobs. It was surely only a matter of time before they would be touching between my legs. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting and I wasn't sure what I would do if someone did touch my vagina.

It didn't take long to find out. I had put my tray down on a table when I was grabbed from behind. A guy put his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He held me tight with one hand and fondled my boobs with the other. As he was squeezing one of my tits his other hand dropped down onto my stomach and then onto my pubic area. I tried to keep my legs together but he was strong and forced them apart. At first he was content to gently rub my pussy but then he slipped a finger inside. People on nearby tables had turned to watch and I realized that I had not tried to fight it.

There was another stripper naked onstage and she was lying on her back with her legs wide open. It was all too much for me and I closed my eyes and let out an involuntary moan. I was incredibly wet and his fingers tweaking my nipples made the experience even more exciting. I let him play with me for a bit and then leaned forward to stand up. He didn't try to stop me but as I stood up he grabbed my hand to pull me toward him. He kissed my cheek and slapped my ass. I picked up my tray and hustled back to the bar. I left the tray there and quickly went into the staff bathroom. I locked myself into a cubicle and sat down. I couldn't figure out if I was mad at what happened or happy about it. In the end I figured that I was mad but it felt so good and I was ok.

I had a pee, cleaned myself up and made my way back out to the bar. I picked up my tray and went back to work. As I passed the guy who had fondled me, he grabbed me again and spun me around. He pulled me onto his lap and asked "You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. "I guess that's likely to happen to a naked girl in a crowd of guys."

He smiled. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"Yeah, I did actually." I pushed one of my boobs towards his mouth and he leaned forward and kissed it. I got off of his lap and went back to work.

I spent the next forty five minutes or so serving drinks. During that time I sat on many guys laps, had my boobs and butt fondled and occasionally felt fingers on my pussy but nobody else ventured inside. They mostly seemed content to fondle and kiss my boobs.

I was sat on a guys lap as he fondled me when I noticed the bartender calling me over. I got up and went to see what was happening.

"You have to get ready to strip again. Go back to the dressing room." I turned away from the bar and noticed that the other stripper who was asked to serve was also naked and looking very flushed. She winked at me and I smiled back as I took off towards the changing room.

When I got back in the dressing room Sterling told me that my third strip wasn't going to happen but I was to shower and prepare for my finale. There was one girl on stage and the others were on waitressing duty.

"How long do I have to prepare?" I asked.

"You're on in thirty minutes." He told me.

I grabbed a towel and went into the shower room. After a long hot shower I dried myself and went back into the dressing room where Sterling was waiting. I had left the towel on the rack in the shower room and the fact that I was naked in front of him no longer bothered me. I stood in front of the mirror and dried and brushed my hair and made sure that I was presentable for stripping.

"You like looking at the girls don't you?" I asked him. I sat on a chair and leaned forward with my arms on my thighs knowing full well that my boobs would be displayed perfectly. It worked well and I could see that his eyes were firmly fixed on my chest. I adjusted my position slightly and made sure that my boobs jiggled and swung a bit.

"Of course, but you're different. This isn't what you do for a living. The others get naked here five nights a week. To them this is a way to get money. You are doing it because you enjoy guys looking at you."

"That's true, I hadn't thought of it that way." My inner slut was coming out again. "So do you like me because I'm not a professional stripper or do you just like my body?" I leaned back in my chair and casually parted my legs a little. His eyes were now fully concentrated on my pussy. I pretended that I hadn't noticed and swiveled round a bit to look behind me at the clock. In truth I needed to know how much time I had before I was due on stage but I made sure that my legs parted a little more. When I turned back I didn't bother to bring my legs together. The bulge in his pants was becoming very obvious.

"You have a fantastic body." He declared. "Most of the girls here are too skinny. You can see their ribs all the time. They need to eat more often. You're just right, not fat but you have some flesh on you."

"I'm glad you like it." I said. "Perhaps I'll give you a private show one day."

"I'd like that." He smiled.

I had already decided that I was going to come back the club at another time to spend the evening stripping. I had also decided that I would ask my husband to come and watch. In that mood I couldn't wait to get tonight's show started.

"Sterling, would you mind getting my outfit for me?" I asked. "It's on the far rack I think.

"Sure." He said. I think I could have asked for anything and he would have obliged.

While he was looking for the outfit I decided to do a few stretches. I needed to loosen up a bit but I also wanted to give Sterling a bit of a show. I stood a couple of feet from the dressing room's countertop and bent forward at the waist and put my hands on the countertop. I spread my legs as far as I could knowing that when Sterling turned around he would have a clear view of my ass and pussy.

I could sense that he was standing behind me watching what I was doing. Then I stood up and turned to face him and told him to put the outfit down somewhere. He draped it over a chair and just stood there looking at me.

"Come here." I ordered.

He came and stood in front of me. I placed one hand on his shoulder and used the other to pull my foot up behind me to stretch out my thigh muscles.

After thirty seconds of that I switched legs but "accidentally' brushed my hand against his bulge as I reached down for my foot. He gave a sharp intake of breath and I asked him "What's the matter, you ok?"

"You touched me, it was kind of a shock." He replied.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean too." I lied.

I did about thirty seconds again and then walked over to the countertop again. Facing away from him I swung one leg up onto the countertop and bent forwards as I ran my hands down my leg. I held that position for minute or so as I felt my back and the back of my leg stretching. Then I turned around to face him and did the same with my other leg. Sterling stood transfixed staring alternately at my pussy and swinging tits. I looked up and smiled at him. At that moment Marcus came in and also stood to watch.

"Just getting loosened up." I told him.

"Carry on, don't mind me." He replied.

"Ok, just one more exercise and I'm ready."

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers