Anger Made My Wife a Slut Yet Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

"Well, you've got maybe sixty or so here now. Why don't we all go in there and then everyone can be entertained?"

"Good idea, I'll get everyone to come in."

I went back into the party room and sat in an armchair waiting for guys to arrive.

It took about twenty minutes before all of the guys trickled in. Some of them started playing pool but the majority of them just stood around looking at me. I felt like a rabbit caught in the middle of a pack of wolves and for once I actually felt very nervous. Having said that, I must admit that I was very excited too. I knew that I could take three guys at once if needed but I preferred not to have to.

A couple of the guys had made their round behind the armchair and soon I felt a hand on my breast. I swiveled to see who it was and saw a very short Phillipino man. He immediately took his hand off of me like a child who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I didn't want to offend him and so I reached out for his hand. He gave me his hand and I placed it back on my breast and smiled at him. Maybe he had never touched a white woman's breast before or perhaps he had never touched one as large as mine but he seemed to be unsure of himself so I put my hand over his and gently squeezed my boob with it. After that he seemed to be re-assured and continued to gently caress and squeeze. I decided that, when the fucking started he was going to be the first one to have me.

The door opened and Darby came into the room followed by Sterling and the five strippers from the club. My first two thoughts were "the cavalry have arrived" and "Sterling will be the second man to take me".

Music started playing and the strippers started to dance and strip for the guys. I watched them for a while and then grabbed the Phillipinos' hand and pulled him round in front of me. I made short work of his pants and underwear and bent at the waist with my hands in the arms of the chair. He was still very unsure of himself so I looked over my shoulder, smiled at him and wiggled my ass. I felt his hand on my ass and then it moved slowly towards my vagina. Trying to give him some encouragement I spread my feet a little wider and push my butt up a little higher. I felt him enter me but his cock felt like someone's little finger. He came within fifteen or twenty seconds and almost imperceptibly slipped out. I turned to face him and he looked very disappointed so I told him that we could try again later. I gave him a peck on the cheek and went to find Sterling.

He wasn't difficult to spot. Being six foot four and the only white guy in the room he stood out spectacularly. I strode over to him, grabbed his hand and headed back toward the little stage. The seats from my earlier performance were still set up around it and I told him to sit on one. While he was sitting down I got up onto the stage and started to dance for him. I made a point of putting my boobs, ass and pussy on display for him and he sat there entranced. After a while I got down off of the stage and went to give him a lap dance. Straddling his legs I pushed my boobs into his face and grabbed his hands and placed them on my ass. After a few minutes of up close and personal dancing we both knew what we wanted.

It must have looked pretty desperate but I frantically started undoing his pants. It seemed like ages but must have only been seconds before I had his pants and underwear off and slipped his erection into my mouth. I sucked him for only a few seconds before he grabbed my hair and started to pull me off of his cock. I was confused at first but soon realized that what he really wanted was for me to sit on his cock. I happily obliged and started to lift myself up and down his penis. He lasted about five minutes before I felt the warm flood pulsing in to me. Our passion slowly subsided but I squeezed and kept him inside as long as I could. I felt him slip out of me and whispered "I have your number. I'll call you next week."

"I'm already looking forward to it." He replied.

After that I just lost track of how many times I got screwed, how many blowjobs I gave and how many guys and girls licked me out. Nobody was refused and no position was turned down. Many guys, especially the Indians, Pakistanis and Middle Eastern ones, had me multiple times growing bolder with each turn. I guess they didn't get the opportunity to fuck a big titted, blonde haired white woman very often. Probably never in fact. I mused on the possibility of making myself available for an evening with a purely Indian and Pakistani group. I would ask Darby to set it up.

The last thing I did in the party room was suck off the Phillipino with the little cock. He walked away afterwards with a definite swagger.

The only man in the room that I had not been with so far this evening was Darby. I looked around and spotted him watching Marcus going to town doggie style with one of the strippers. The girl's eyes were wide open and she was grunting every time Marcus thrust himself into her. Every once in a while he would slap her ass hard and she squealed like a pig. This wasn't a man making love to a woman it was a man taking and using a woman. When Marcus was finished he simple pulled out, slapped her ass and walked away.

I tapped Darby on the shoulder and he turned to face me.

"You've been quite busy this evening, are you enjoying yourself?" He asked.

"I'm having a great time." I gushed.

"Is there anything you haven't done tonight?"

"Just one thing. I haven't taken care of you yet." I answered.

"Then come, let's go to my rooms."

I offered my hand and he led me out of the party room. When we got to his bedroom he offered me a drink and I sat down on a couch. He poured me a glass of wine and went into the bathroom. He re-appeared a few minutes later minus his shirt.

"Come now." He ordered. "Bring your drink."

I stood up and picked up my wine. As I got closer to the bathroom I could hear running water. The bathroom was illuminated beautifully by candlelight and the huge bath was filling with steamy water. He held my hand as I stepped into the bath and took my glass and placed it on the edge of the tub. The water was a very comfortable temperature and the aroma was delightful. I didn't know if it was the candles or the bath salts but I relaxed very quickly.

As I took a sip of wine I felt him getting into the bath behind me. As he sat down I felt his erection against my back and soon his hands started to wash my breasts. He was gentle with my nipples and soon his hands started to drift down my tummy towards my pussy. I parted my legs a little for him and soon his hand was gently rubbing me. I totally relaxed and let him go wherever he wanted. It wasn't long before I felt a finger penetrate me and I let out a long, satisfied sigh.

He pleasured me for several minutes before I reached behind me to find his cock.

This time it was his turn to relax as I turned around to face him. I gently tugged at his engorging cock until it was fully hard and, even though it was still under water, I bent over to put my lips around it. Before I was able to finish him he started to stand up and help me up too. He stepped out of the bath and then helped me out. Without even bothering to dry ourselves, he took me to his bed and led me down. His caresses were so sweet and soft and soon he was exploring my entire body with his hands and tongue. I reciprocated as best I could but soon he was kneeling between my legs and slowly easing himself in to me. I felt every glorious inch enter me and his tongue flicked over my nipples. I knew that it wouldn't be long before I came and sure enough he brought me to a delicious crescendo. My bucking and writhing was too much for him and he came shortly after.

I thought that I was done for the night but I soon noticed his cock twitching again and, before I knew where I was, he had me bent over an armchair and he was pumping for all he was worth. After he had cum again we went back to the bed to lie down.

"Thanks for another wonderful evening. You were superb again. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, I was nervous about the strip club but in the end it was fun. I am going to go back one evening and strip for the fun of it. I have Sterling's number and he will make sure that I can get on." I replied.

"Sterling's a good man. You could have a lot of fun with him."

"Yes, I intend to." I giggled.

"What else do you intend to do."

"Well, I have an idea that I would like to play with a group made up exclusively of Indians and Pakistanis. I don't know why but the idea intrigues me." I explained.

"I can arrange that if you'd like but you have to be careful. A white girl like you is a huge prize and they will take liberties with you. They don't have the same respect for women as you are used to. Women are often looked at as if they are inferior or just a possession. If you really want it I will set it up for you. I can set up part of the hotel for a private event."

"Yes please, go ahead and set it up. Now that I have in my head I simply must do it or it will gnaw away at me."

Ok, I will. You're still coming to the Christmas Party aren't you?"

"Yes, my husband and I will definitely be there."

"My daughter tells me that your love for gang bangs and the like is relatively new. What made you want to try it? He asked.

"I had an argument with my husband because we weren't having any sex. He had mentioned that he had a fantasy about me stripping and having sex with a black man. I got very angry and decided to teach him a lesson. One day when he got home from work I had a black man in the house. I stripped for him while my husband watched and then we went upstairs to our bedroom and I let him have sex with me. My husband watched it all. I never felt so excited in my whole life. The guy mentioned that he had friends that would love to meet me and I thought it could be fun. One of those friends was Marcus. I have has three gangbangs since then and several one on ones. My husband has seen all of the gangbangs but doesn't know about most of the one on ones. He enjoys watching and I enjoy taking part. I'm not going to stop."I explained.

"Well, if you enjoy it and want to keep doing it I will help you whenever I can. You are always welcome here and I will always make my hotel available for you. My wife died many years ago so you are always welcome to come and spend the night with me." He offered.

"I will take you up on that offer. Starting tonight!" I laughed.

"How is the sex with your husband?' he asked.

"Much better these days. I was too inhibited in the past and I think he got bored with me. Now it's very good."

"Good to hear. We have a staff party early in the New Year. That always turns into a fuckfest. You are both welcome to come and join in." he offered.

"I will talk to him about it. If he doesn't want to come I would still be happy to."

"Fine, now come here." He said.

I stayed the night in Darby's bed and drove home mid morning. I was asleep when my husband got home. I would have to wait until later to hear his story and tell him mine.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers